Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

06-13-2003, 09:58 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

Jayne: *runs back to Vince and Vick, carrying two big guns and several belts of ammo*

Vince: *sees HSH and Elamxex leading the paramites away* --No! There's too many! We can't stop them all!

Jayne: Vick! *tosses a gun to Vick, then an ammo belt* -Vince! *tosses Vince an ammo belt and gun* No time to panic. We've got to be ready to surround them when they get to the Free Fire Zone--at least I think that's where they're headed...

Vince: There's no time for that, Jayney! We just gotta shoot them! *loads the end of his ammo belt into his gun*

Jayne: You can't shoot them all--we can't possibly store all the meat at once. It'll go to waste. No one will benefit!

Vince: Yeah? So we let 'em go free and come back for the next load? I don't think so! We have to stop them, and bullets are the only way!

Jayne: *grabs the gun out of Vince's hands* Give me that. You don't know what you're talking about. Go tell Arnie what's going on!

Vince: But--

Jayne: Just DO IT! *slings the ammo belt over her shoulder* --C'mon Vick, let's round up some paramites! I'll try to get there before they do and block them--you chase them up from behind. *sprints for the Free Fire Zone, trying to stay far enough from HSH & co. so as not to be noticed*

Vince: Owgh! Why does she get the gun? *marches back toward the Cafeteria*

Smudge: *arrives back in the Stockyards with Joe* Alright, let's kick some butt! *whips out his baton* Yeah! *runs toward the fleeing herd of paramites*
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

06-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Xene: *watches Exalmex and HSH leave*

Thoughts: (No you won't; you'll never see me again after tonight.)

*looks up at the sky, sighs, then speaks softly to herself* Don't worry Carlt, I'm coming. Tell Rantel that Momma will be with you soon.

*notices Jayne and Smudge* (Oh Odd! They're coming! I have to warn HSH and Exalmex!) *Runs to find them*

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

06-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

Joe: *surrounded by paramites, shoots them, they all seem to go down at once* Damn things! Waste of food! Ah, they are rotten anyway *a paramite charges at him and he falls into a pen and hits the wall splitting his head open, a small device falls out of his head*

(ooc: theres a fic about Joe and how he got the Device in his head. Its in the fan corner....i dont know if its still there)

06-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Native Poser
Thudslug

: Under your bed...
: 185
Native Poser  (10)

((OCC: Sorry I've been gone for so long. Just got back from a camping trip))

Vick: *Chuckles as Vince leaves* ..scrubs *Chuckles again & begins to help Jayne & the others*

~~~

Tatttoo: *expression becomes a bit somber* That, is a long story... *sigh* A few days after I found my original tribe in Scrabania, I ran into Traitor. *mutters as if to make it so no one else will hear* He could have killed me, but instead he just walked on without telling his troop I was there...Eventually I befriended him--I was a fool to think I could trust him. A soon as he found out where my tribe was he lead his group into our camp--Not even our children survived the ambush...Thats where he recieved the name "traitor" from... *Stops muttering* I suvived only because they needed someone to guide them through Scrabainia--I know the lands like the back of my hand..I didn't do so willingly, but they made it through the desert all the same..They sold me into slavery as soon as they had no further use for me. From there I was sold from place to place--I cant remember much about the journey here..that was so long ago it seems.. *shakes his head quietly*

06-14-2003, 11:58 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

HSH: " What do you mean, you'll see her soon? doesn't soon mean "in a moment?" We don't know when we'll be seing her again! "

Exalmex: " I'll look for her "

HSH: " What do you mean, look for her? You'r not fit too look for anyone! "

Exalmex: *Looks around, ther'e under a ledge in the shade*
" This place is good. Have you ever heard of... um... Abe? "

HSH: " Who? "

Exalmex: " Abe. He's a mudokon terrorist, to the industrialists, anyway. He is known for shuting down rupturefarms before, and saving about one hundred mudokons there first. He's also known for his ability to posess sligs. I don't know what he has done since the origonal factory, but that doesn't matter. I can also posess, in a way, but only my own shades. I will apear to go to sleep, and I want you to protect my body, ok? "

HSH: "[I]Wha?"

Exalmex: " Just make sure i'm not hurt."
*Glows red, a scrab shade walks from him. Blue bubbles begin to circle around him, and then enter the shade. His body has gone rigid *

HSH: " Uh, Exalmex? "

Last edited by Seargentbig; 06-14-2003 at 04:01 AM..
06-14-2003, 06:50 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: *Runs past a disassembled chant surpressor, now old and rusted*

Thoughts: (Now where did they go...?)

*Stops and looks around, spots a scrab* (Whoa, where did he come from??) *Realizes it's a shade* (They are not far then...) *Runs towards the shade* Hey!

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."

06-15-2003, 02:28 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

HSH: *Staring at the stiff body of Exalmex*
" Uh, Hello? Anybody there? "
*Looks at the shade*
"Hey... you'r not Exalmex, are you?"

Scrab/Exalmex: *Nods, notices Xene and turns to face her*

HSH: " What? "
*Also turns to see Xene*
" What are you doing here? I thought that you left to... somewhere... "

06-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: *slides to a stop in front of them* I was, but something came up. Sligs and Mudokons are coming with guns. They'll probably try to go around us, then block our path up ahead.

06-15-2003, 01:48 PM
slogster

: Dec 2002
: slig barracks o.0
: 115
slogster  (10)

ooc))blimy this is geetting long any way were did i last post
well ill guess oh yes
*frank gets up*
frank:argh boss is gona kill me ive overslept
*wakes the others up*
frank:guys were late up see the beds are empty every ones working im screwed
06-16-2003, 07:18 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Scrab/Exalmex: "The're gonna what?"

HSH:" Huh? "

Scrab/Exalmex: * Realises that what it sounded like he said was like a complicated scrab howl *
Thoughts: 'Oh, no! I can't talk when i'm like this!'
* Shakes his head *

HSH: " Oh! You can't talk when you're like that, can you? "

Scrab/Exalmex: *Nods*

HSH: " The're gonna block us up ahead? Then another plan is needed. "

06-16-2003, 02:36 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: I'm not sure how far behind me they were, so I don't know how much time we have. All I know is that they are coming.

*Turns to Scrab/Exalmex* And as for you... Get out of there. You'd be of better use in your own body.

06-17-2003, 08:42 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Exalmex/Scrab: Thoughts: 'I release the paramite shades, I release the scrab shade, I return the scrab shade, I return the paramite shades, I fall asleep, I posessed a scrab shade, and now you want me to return to my body, which would probably be undead by now?'
*Thinks some more for a moment*
Thoughts: 'But if I don't return, and if the industrialists are circling us, and they find my body, they will probably take it and copy it or chop it up, and I would never return to it either way. And it can't be transported...'
*Nods, and walks into Exalmex's body*

Exalmex: * "Wakes up" and looks around*
" Look, I've returned, are- "
*Sways, almost falls*
" Now look! I feel like a zombie! "

HSH: " Great, but where should we go now? "

06-17-2003, 12:55 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: *annoyed* Look, it's not my fault you decided to leave your body. That was all your doing. Why did you even do that anyway?

06-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Exalmex: "Well, if you hadn't come back, I would have searched you out as a shade, and make sure you weren't hurt. "

HSH: *Stares at Exalmex*
" We haven't known each other very long, but surely long enough to know just how independent Xene is? "

Exalmex: " Do you know how independent I was for most of my life? It doesn't matter! I didn't have a choice! There was no-one to talk to, paramite or otherwise! I can't remember how I felt back then, but i'm sure I felt a fraction of what we now feel as loneleness. "

HSH: " What do you mean, you can't remember? "

06-18-2003, 01:39 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: *a bit shocked* *quietly* You... were going to look for me? Why?

06-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Exalmex: "I wouldn't leave anyone alone, if I thought that they were in danger, expecialy not a paramite. They're the only things I've found... "
*Thinks*
" ... acceptance in. I saw a free mudokon once, but it disapeared before I could try to do anything. I wonder if it ever told anyone about a horrible scrab/paramie industrialist. "

HSH: Thoughts: 'He couldn't remember. He couldn't remember? He couldn't remember!'
Thoughts: 'Weird.'

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Halije: *Walking around the factory*
Thoughts: 'Maybe I should check on the slave restroom'
*Heads off in that direction*

06-19-2003, 05:06 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: Oh... Well, I wasn't going to be in any kind of danger anyway, so you don't need to worry about me. Besides, we have more imminent danger approaching us.

06-20-2003, 06:55 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: Hello? Anybody there? is it just Reiji Neko Mitsukai and I replying?)

Exalmex: "Right. The industrialists are too powerfull for us to beat, and they have us surronded on both sides. "
"However, that abe guy did the same thing... "
*Looks at Xene*
" I forgot, have you ever heard of Abe, Xene? "

06-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

(ooc: Im not leaving this RP!)

Joe: *wakes up* where......where am I?....I....*unconscience*

06-20-2003, 04:06 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "My idea worked! Well, a new way to make Scrabs die. I wonder who let it free."

*spots Paramite corpses around him*

#7 Slig: "And not only the Scrab! The cages were full of Paramites. I hope the boss will not get mad about this."

*sees Smudge and the others running*

#7 Slig: "I think I'll go and help them. Where's my gun? Oh..."

*spots his gun on the ground and grabs it*

#7 Slig: "Smudge! Wait for me!"

Arnie: "The workers are very quiet today, aren't they?"

Otto: "Yes. Maybe they found something to do."

Arnie: "That's not hard here, heh. Hey, here comes someone now."

*hears Vince's footsteps*

06-20-2003, 09:17 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: Abe? *thinks* I've heard that name before a few times, but I've never seen him.

06-21-2003, 01:30 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Exalmex: "Then I'll repeat what I told HSH "
"Ok, Abe is a mudokon saivor. He used to be a slave in the origonal rupturefarms. However, upon finding out that his species were going to be used for food, mudokon pops, he ran away, rescuing mudokons as he went. He had a very powerful wepon, the ability to control sligs. He could also open "Bird portals" with the same chant, portals to get you from one place to another instantaniously. He came back later to save all the slaves there, and had a even more powerfull weapon: The shykull. You know, the thing that is one quater paramite, one quater scrab, one quater mudokon, and one quater god. He rescued the rest of the slaves and then shut down rupture farms. I dont know what he did afterwards, because by then I destroyed Mayllar's- "

HSH: "What? "

Exalmex: *Hesitates*
" I'll tell you later. But, the point is that here might still be some bird portals around. They might lead into the factory, and that seems our best bet. "

06-21-2003, 04:33 AM
Native Poser
Thudslug

Native Poser  (10)

Vick: *running towards the animals in an attempt to do as Jayne said* (Great, taking orders from a scrub...And whats this chick tryn' to do? Corner a bunch of animals that already want to tear us to shreds?) *is begining to see Xene, HSH, & Exalmex up ahead* (She better be ready..'cause I wont wait for her) *gets his gun ready*

~~~~~~

Tattoo looks away from Correl's eyes, shame growing ever more obvious in his expression.

06-21-2003, 10:47 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: It might work, but we would need a way to open the portal. Unless you *looks at Exalmex* can chant like Abe. Besides, we don't have a lot of time left.

06-22-2003, 06:55 AM
slogster

: Dec 2002
: slig barracks o.0
: 115
slogster  (10)

*frank and climber are walking about the factory looking for the cafeterria *
frankh darn it i fogot were it ius this place is huge i dont even know were the dam caferterria is!!!!
climber: i think ill go ask that big bro over there
frank: well why dont u do that while i reload my blitz packer
*climber cwarls of over to the big bro and asks him were the cafferterria is*
5 minutes later
climber:i found it its over there
frank: yes i know i walked past it on the way to reload my blitz packer
*they walk in and find gofey and fred fighting over a scrab leg*
fred: well well well look whos here its the big bro who lost his pants last night
climber:keep ya gob shut fred
fred:why i dont need to listin to u 2 weak sligs i dont even know why u came to work here this place is for the strong like me not the weak like u 2 worthless sligs are
frankh fred shut your mouth while your eating its bad manners ya know
gofey:u 3 shut ya bloddy gobs i was dreaming about my pet fleech that i had to flush down the tolet
frankh yes glucks like fleechs as pets i fogot aboat that
* frank gos to get some paramite pies for chruncher*
fred: see u around u 2 weaklings
06-22-2003, 07:44 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Exalmex: "Ah, but opening bird portals is not a trait of Abe, it is a power of all mudokons. What we need to do is find... "
*Hears Vick*
"(Quietly) There's someone sneaking up on us, someone who is not a paramite. Look inconspicuous, and sneak away! "

HSH: "(Also quietly) How are you going to look inconspicuous? "

06-22-2003, 08:10 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

((ooc: Omigosh! Finally back. Computer was down forEVER! Finally fixed the darn thing. Great to be back! ))

==============BIC:==============

Correl: *pats Tattoo's shoulder* Don't blame yourself. You had no way to know. The past is over... and the future is not without hope. For my experience... the longer you spend here, the more everyone seems like family. The boss is fair, and even some of the sligs are tolerable. Take heart. *smiles encouragingly*

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Vince walks into the Cafeteria and sheepishly approaches Arnie and Otto*

Vince: Um... sir? I--I hate to bother you but... there's a problem in the Stockyards....again...... *swallows and rubs his toe on the floor behind him* See, the animals got loose--so we've been trying to catch them, but...there are these two intelegent paramites...and some wierd scrab-mutant-thing...and.....well, they sort of..... *continues telling the story*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Smudge: *grins, seeing #7 Slig* #7! Alright, Let's get 'em! *catches up with Vick*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jayne: *sneaks behind bushes at the opposite end of the Free Fire Zone, out of breath*

Jayne's Thoughts: Okay, whew, okay...made it....now.....gee, there's a lot more than I thought....Well, here it goes....

Jayne: *Jumps out into the open and shouts at the paramites* Hey! Get back! Get back in your cages! You're outpowered! Go! Get! *fires two warning shots away from the Free Fire Zone* Get back! We have guns! You'll all get shot! Go back!

Jayne's Thoughts: Ough...let's hope they're not all as smart as their three leaders. Who am I kidding? "All get shot"? Yeah, but if they go back, they'll all be butchered sooner or later. Geez, this doesn't feel right....I'm glad I'm not a security guard for a living....

~*~*~*~*~*~

Smudge: *watches Jayne from across the Free Fire Zone* ...Tch! Trust a girl to handle a gun right. --No, trust a mud! Hmph...Pathetic. *turns to Vick and #7* Well, if they don't take her "plea bargain", we'll have to be ready to handle them the real way, eh? *grins and wrings his grip on his baton, clearly delighted*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Adrian: *gets up and stretches, scratches his ear*
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

06-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Xene: You're not exactly the inconspicuous type, Exalmex. You're bigger than any of us here.

*hears Jayne's shouting, turns to face the noise*They're here!

Last edited by Reiji Neko Mitsukai; 06-22-2003 at 07:58 AM..
06-22-2003, 05:21 PM
BigMad111
Zappfly

: Jun 2003
: Germany
: 16
BigMad111  (10)

excuse me... can i play this RPG too, or am i too late to get in??

06-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Native Poser
Thudslug

Native Poser  (10)

((OCC: Tybie! Good to have you back ))

Tattoo: *Expression still remorseful, but smiles faintly at Correl's hand touching him on the shoulder* I'll try... *sighs and looks at Correl* Where did the others go?

~~~~

Vick: *Nods to Jayne as he comes up from behind to back her up--though still giving the animals some space*

Last edited by Native Poser; 06-22-2003 at 09:40 AM..