Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Um, old guy here, I've been away due to sickness for the past 6 or so weeks, so could someoene fill me in on wha's been happening. Splat, dripik, Boogie, T-Nex? EDIT: Nevermind, I've backread for myself. Posting IC now.

IC:
Arthur slolwy became aware of where he was. In the rest room on his bed. "Boy, I finally got that good sleep." he thought to himself, grinning under his mask. He noticed it was early morning by looking at a clock on a little table at the side of one of the beds.
'Better get to work somewhere. Might as well go to the grinders, see if they've odne anything with 'em.' He htuoght, climbing off his bed and walking out the restroom. He noticed Stivik and Groll further up one end of the corridor, along with a...balck skinned mudokon? Arthur realised he had to go that way to get to te grinders, so trying to act as though he'd just been on duty at the train station, he slowly wandered over.

Dek started to stir in his chair at the sound of voices, and the burning in his chest returned. He hadn't fallen asleep last night, he'd been tidying the lab when he suddenly collapsed into his chair, his heart in pain. Popping some emergency pills to try and ease it, he sat back and fell unconscious. The heart attack seemed to not be coming back, but he took another 2 pills in case. Dek followed the sound of the voices to the neighbouring labroom, where he saw Scruben, some other mudokon, and Anni out of her cage, with syringes scttered everywhere, some shatttered, and a needle mark on Anni's arm.
"Oh dear. What on earth happened here, why are there syringes everywhere, why are you out of your cage, why are you 2 here!"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 03-15-2006 at 10:29 AM..
03-15-2006, 10:34 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: OMG! I had never expected to see you again :-O!!! You've been missed... What was wrong anyways?? I hope it was nothing too serious...

Anyways... Uh.... I'm not good at giving summaries...
But uh... the grinder area is slowly being built up... um.. Anni and Stivik kept arguing untill they got into a fight and Anni almost died. Also Stivik as introduced a new character, Dionysia, who is a very sliggish mudokon. Arnie got into trouble for not being 'normal' eh... y'know... And we got 3 new members or something...

Anyways, you should read a bit back :-) Too much has happened to just sum it up... I think..

------ICICIC____---lol___----

"Uh yea... I guess evryone is working for the Cartel... But i mean... Stivik is hired by the top authorities of the Cartel... You know... He's a spy." she finally said.

She looked at herself.

"Ah i should probably go take a shower"(i asume they have some?), she said and made a helpless gesture with her arms, "I look like a mess..."

She glanced shortly at Jim again and smiled.

"Wanna come with me? I don't wanna run into Stivik alone again." she said.

Then she saw that Dek had woken up and found then. She rolled her eyes and looked at his direction.

"Well if you must know, I got into a fight with Stivik, now leave me alone. We were just leaving, weren't we?" she said, and looked at Scruben and Jim, "Oh and Scruben, don't warn anyone... This is just between me and him... And I gotta straighten things out before it's too late."

But before she could take one step, she saw Kix running towards her, and Dean too. She felt a flow of joy inside and hugged Kix when she arrived.

"Hi!! Wha.... what's happened to you?? Did Stivik do this? Speak to me! Say something!! I've been so worried." Kix said,and hugged Anni again.

"Okok... I'll tell the story... again..." Anni said and then explained what happnened in detail so everyone could hear, but left out the part about her 'other personality' and about the spirit thing.

"That BASTARD!! I oughta.... I oughta crush his head for being such a prick!! I'll go complain to the boss." Kix said angrily.

"Now do you honestly think he'll do anything about it? He's a wussy, and he could aswell punish me for it. I mean... I did try to kill Stivik too..." Anni sighed, "this whole thing is pointless, and I wanna go take a shower now."
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Last edited by T-nex; 03-15-2006 at 11:17 AM..
03-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: T, this is a bit confusing, I just updated my post as you posted. Could you like edit the way Kix meets Dek, as he's just found Anni and co. And fortunately, it wasn't serious, just a bout of flu, a cold and a nasty mix of ratehr regular vomiting and diarrhoea. And you didn't nee to know that did you.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

03-15-2006, 11:08 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Okok I'll edit my post then ... Oh and by the way, I like hearing about people's vomiting and stuf ^_^ nah... kidding...

============

03-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Um, T-Nex, you're ignoring my character. Gappiqu wanted to speak with Kix and Dean.

IC: Gappiqu was rather insulted by being ignored by two muds. He was about to follow them when his stomach rumbled rather disturbingly. "Those sundaes really get to me sometimes." Gappiqu thought rather quickly as Gappiqu rushed to one of the bathrooms. He went to one of stalls and, um, uh, you know. He relaxed a bit until he saw a list of numbers on the wall. Gappiqu, with curiousity looked at the wall more closely. "This number seems familar..." He thought. He stopped wondering and went back to the cafe to follow the muds. Once he reached the lab, he looked at all the ruckus in the room. Gappiqu could only wince and shout, "Oh my Odd! What happ- No wait, I don't what to know."

03-15-2006, 11:24 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: Oh I'm so sorry :-( ... This RP has been so messy i can barely know where the group is right... Well... I supose i can't do anything about it now. It wont happen again though. I'm so sorry.

============

03-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Anni and the others were outside Dek's lab, between it and the rest room. If we assume Dek saw the mess in his lab and then came out and saw them?

She glanced shortly at Jim again and smiled.

"Wanna come with me? I don't wanna run into Stivik alone again." she said.

By the sound of it, Jim felt like he didn't want to run into Stivik at all.
The the vykker turned up, which didn't upset Jim that much, unless he decided to call slig security in which case he might have just run off, which wouldn't really look to good.
He felt fear running through his chest and down o his finger-prints as Anni told about the fight in such detail, but relief at the sight of other mudokons who seemed so friendly and began to wonder if things might not go so bad after all.
The that slig appears and he felt himself going into full melt-down mode. Letting out a quiet wimper, he edged himself half into the shadows (really not the best choice n situations like this) and tried to look small and not worth noticing (again, rather unsuccessfully).
He knew it was too good to be true.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Stivik grinned at the way Groll used the word 'What' instead of 'Who'. It was what made the guy different from the rest of the idiots in this place. The day Mullock came back he'd probably drop dead at the mess Arnie had made here.
Stivik: "Ah, this is just a little freak Vykkers Labs turned out when they had too much time on their hands." Dionysia bared er teeth in a hate-filled expression. "Don't mind it, I was takin it back to Arnie but there were loads of nuts round his office so I thought I'd go to the armoury first and get some proer ammo. One of the muds tried to escape last night so I swapped my bullets for tranks. I'll be glad to be loaded with something real!"

03-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek cut past Jim up to Anni. He nudged Kix out of the way and spoke to Anni
"Anni, my dear mudokon. I think it would be best if you let me test to see what was in that needle, it could have left serious harmful side effects. Also I don't want you going after Stivik, you're in no condition to pick any more fights. Now go back to my lab and take a rest and let me examine you. You can take a shower later. Now don't mae me sedate you again, please." He tried a smile, something Vykkers nearly never, if at all, do in their lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur reached Stivik, Groll and the black mudokon in time to heere Stivik say something about a lab freak in regards to the mudokon, and then witter on about wanting proper bullets for his gun. Aerthur interrupted
"Hey Stiv, er, where is everyone. I've been...In the train station, yeah, the station. Are they eating or at the grinders, the stockyards, where? And who's this black skinned guy?"

Last edited by Munch's Master; 03-15-2006 at 01:13 PM..
03-15-2006, 01:19 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Dean remain shocked and with his mouth open when he heard the Vykker speak. He couldn't really speak himself, but Kix was not so slow at taking action.

"Examine her?? After all she's been through? w... Who do you think you are? Some guy who can mess ppls lifes? Anni you Don't have to go with him, come... We'll go and take that shower." She said, and then looked Dek deeply into the eyes, "Listen you lilttle slug good for nothing. SHe's had a harsh time, she's onyl a kid, and if I see you harm her in any way at all.... You'll be into some deep trouble. Got it?"

She turned around and walked away, holding Anni's arm.

"I'm really fine..." Anni shouted back at the Vykker.

Dean came back to his sences, and then looked at the Vykker.

"You Vykkers truely are bad persons..." he said and followed Kix and Anni.

============

Last edited by T-nex; 03-15-2006 at 01:21 PM..
03-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek was speachless.
"Bad person? I WAS ONLY WANTING TO HELP HER! She was injected with goodness knows what, and with all those shattered syringes on the floor, she could have got other chemicals in her. I wouldn't have hurt her, I'd have helped her. Stivik forced me into caging her, he's demanding and physically stronger than me. I'm a doctor, my job is to help. I was only wanting to help her! But if she wants to risk getting ill or having a reaction to the water, then go ahead, just don't come crying to me!" Dek's rant was going at a faster and faster pace, and he tried to calm down. Hed need a load more chill pills after this.

03-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim, if possible, cowered deeper into the corner as Dek began to shout, just out of reaction. He choked as he realised all the other mudokons apart from Scruben were leaving and whispered rather pointlessly considering they wouldn't ever hear him,
Jim: "D-don't leave me!"
He glanced up at Gappiqu whod didnt's seem to have noticed him, but then it probably wouldn't take him long if he didn't move. But he didn't have the courage to run away, so he continued to cower, hating the world and all the sligs in it.

03-15-2006, 01:33 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"You know... I said i was fine... I'm not going to die... I'm clean. There's not any more poison inside me. Get it!" Anni said irritated, "Also, you didn't want to help me first when you and Stivik caught me, did you? No... Now leave me alone and go find some cure for cancer... doc..."

KIx just kept walking on, but hesitated a bit.

"What did he inject you with, and how do you know it's out of your body?" Kix asked.

"I'll explain later. There are certain things Vykkers don't need to know." Anni said and glanced at Dek.

Then she stopped up, and ran over to Jim.

"You can come with us." She said smiling, and nodded at him to follow, "You don't need to be here with that evil Vykker."

OOC Ok, this is the last post for today... so goodbye to you all :-)

============

Last edited by T-nex; 03-15-2006 at 01:42 PM..
03-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Splat

Jim stared wide eyed at Anni, glanced at Gappiqu and then ran away from the scene as fast as he could, almost leaving Anni behind.

Further down the corridor he leant back against the wall and panted getting back his breath. He looked at Anni and decided he might as well tell her, what did he have to loose from telling other mudokons?
Jim: "It's... It's not the vykker... It's the slig, it's all sligs!" He stopped to see how she'd react.

03-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was anstoinished to see that the Jim was scared of him. It wasn't every day this happened. Some muds would make fun of him or would have simpathy for him. But he had to admit, the oversized pants were too much and are some what intimadating. He would crawl down to him and apolgize, but Gappiqu thought since of Arnie's new rules, mudokons must be harsh to sligs, from experince. The frightening side of him made him smile of pain. But the vykker would tell him to shut it if he annoyed them. So he went for excuses and said to Dek, "Hey, I thought I saw an intern looking for medical job. Maybe, you know, see what he can do. It could be help and give you more auotherity againist those rebel mudokons." He shifted his smirk to Jim and grinned even more. He mouthed to Jim, "You're first."

03-15-2006, 09:45 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

OOC : Sorry i havnt been active for some time , I rigged my class with a stinkbomb and have been grounded for some time

Kilsa plucked himself up to Arnie readying himself for a good first impression.

Kilsa : I , good sir , am sir Archibald Kilsa , and I have come bringing news that your little " incident " wih your Fee co. train has been fully repaired . I have ordered you some more trains , Free . Its my way of apologie. I was asking if youd like to see them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srag was too scared to stop and wait so he kept running , he evntually arrived in the cafeteria , he wondered what the hell happened there . He addressed his troop.

Srag : Okays yer mugs , get outta here , run back to yer familys , go on , beat it , im waitin here.

Srags team walked away , rather shocked at their all so sudden firing. Srag stayed around , and thought it best to make a fresh start in this huge place , and luckily would get some other job and lay low for a while . He saw the three huge trains , and then found out he needed to go , rather badly. He walked towards the bathroom door , found it was locked and started panicking , his bladders were going to burst! He ran to Arnies office , where he saw V.p Kilsa talking to Arnie.

Srag : Oh! err , excuse me , After you mr Glukkon , Ill wait to speak afterwards.

And with that he slumped to the corner , and waited for V.p kilsa to finish talking to Arnie.

03-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek noticed this....quaintly dressed Slig talking to him, and thought. A Slig in an intern's role?
"Hmmm, do you have any training, qulifications, anything at all that says I should make you an assistant? Also, I dont think they are rebels, with the possible exception of Anni, althuogh it would be good if you could get htem to listen to me rather than ignore a medical expert's opinion."
He waited for Gappiqu's answer, and wished Jim was still here, so he could try and calm the poor guy's nerves. Chill Pills can work wonders for a factory worker.

03-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Goresplatter was just leaving the bathroom, when he remembered about the pants. With effort, he pulled the pants roughly from Chewie and clambered into them. He was about to grab hold of the visor, but at the last moment, he noticed goo was pouring from the rims, and decided against it. With the new pants, he walked towards the entrance as if in a trance. He stepped outside for a second, and took out a smoke. He calmed down a little. He then saw a mudokon that looked like he'd fought one too many scrabs and been stuck back together. The Delivery Boy approached him and gave him a parcel, then departed without a word, maybe a groan.
Goresplatter: "Yeah, uh, thanks..."
He carried the light parcel back to the bathroom and locked and barred the doors. He opened what was inside, pulled a syringe out from inside the package and sobbed a little. He knew it was bad, but he didn't know it was this bad.

03-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu rolled his eyes. "Vykkers really are crazy." I meant that there is an intern in the cafeteria! I'm not one!" excalimed Gappiqu.

--=-=-=-=

Molt got out the elevator and saw a robot, and a group of sligs discussing with their next plans of what to do. Molt realized that the Stockyards was falling apart. "The secruity really is dying..." Molt thought. He rather not get in this mess, so he decided to fix something. He walked over to them and said to them, "Hey twits, I'm gonna to something and fix these grinders by myself. To something useful and tell me where the equipment is."

03-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

:
Arnie was thinking about what to do next when he heard someone yelling his name. "Who the hell is that?" he thought as he stood up from his desk and went to check. He spotted the remnants of his door first, but he didn't even have time to tell his opinion out loud, because he noticed Kilsa standing in front of him. "A new Glukkon. Must be that Kilsa fellow that Slig was talking about." he thought. "Hey there. You should meet with our alarm system, you could get along pretty well with that kind of voice power. Er... what's your name again?" he asked Kilsa.

-------------------------------------

RG-49 and #7 Slig listened to Sev's idea of blowing up the water pipe.

"Well, first of all, where could we get explosives to do that? Are you sure a pack of Sligs is not enough to handle the situation?" asked #7 Slig.

"I remind you all that there are tasks with higher priority in the factory right now. Of course, I'm refering to the broken grinders. Don't you think we should assist there first?" said RG-49.

Sev cursed. The scrab hunt would have to wait. He turned to the others, sighed and holstered his gun on his back.

Sev:"Alright then. Let's do something about those grinders. That scrab isn't killing anyone, after all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2590 thought about the Alpha male's points and agreed. They were safe there, and with a slow sigh, he decided to drop the whole freedom thing. e made his way over to Somi and bowed.

2590:"Well, it seems your mudokon friend was right. I appreciate your help, and if you need any favors done, please don't hesitate to ask me."

The scrab got up and faced his soon-to-be home. It was the start of a new life, away from cruel vikers and genocidal sligs. For the first tme in month, 2590 grinned.

OOC: I concur with Dripik. Therefore, the scrab story will no longer continue. I will keep him into play, however. Sorry about the diversion, Dripik.

03-16-2006, 05:54 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

OOc : And i to , dripik will make srag a more interactive character.

Phleg entered Rupturefarms yet again , a smirk on his face , he had called the Magog state police , and they were on there way to gappiqu. He eventually found gappiqu and went up to him , one of his mechanic sligs carrying a breifcase behind him.

Phleg : Ah ha! Mr gappiqu , its my pleasure to see you again , I have seen to your little item that you wished to be produced , here it is .

The slig walked up to Gappiqu , roughly jerking out his arm holding the briefcase , the slig scowled at gappiqu.

Phleg : I do hope you find this firearm exeptionally operational .

And with that the slig dropped the briefcase on the floor , and he and phleg moved towards the cafeteria .

Phleg : Enjoy it while it lasts kid , I personally think its o.k , but im a law abiding citizen , and magog rools are magog rools.

He mumbled under his breath.

Stuey awoke from his slumber on Arnies satin bed , he opened the door and exited the train , he pulled out a lung buster and puffed it a little bit , he walked towards the toilets , and knocked on the door. He whispered through the key hole.

Hey gore , ya still in there? Im bursting !

03-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Stivik: "Ah, this is just a little freak Vykkers Labs turned out when they had too much time on their hands." Dionysia bared er teeth in a hate-filled expression. "Don't mind it, I was takin it back to Arnie but there were loads of nuts round his office so I thought I'd go to the armoury first and get some proper ammo. One of the muds tried to escape last night so I swapped my bullets for tranks. I'll be glad to be loaded with something real!"

Groll nodded, "That's why when I was given the go-ahead to build this..." he lifted up his rifle, "I made sure it could hold more than one ammo type at a time..."

Arthur: "Hey Stiv, er, where is everyone. I've been...In the train station, yeah, the station. Are they eating or at the grinders, the stockyards, where? And who's this black skinned guy?"

"Yeah, where is everybody?" Groll asked, "And do you know if anyone's made any more effort on those grinders yet?"

Frod walked until he came across the grinding station and saw Floyd.
"Hey, fella, want a hand? I've got two!" He grinned.

Sefon, after a few turns up and down several different corridors, came across a group of mudokons he didn't recognize (Kix, Dean, Anni, Jim, hopefully I haven't missed any others Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Sefon meeting them before, so....).
"Hello folks," Sefon called out, "What's up here?"

03-17-2006, 04:26 AM
Splat

Stivik: "No idea, looks like a lot of people didn't actually go to sleep last night. Otto and a couple of muds were down in the cafeteria a while ago and there was a bunch of wierdos outside Arnie's office. Don't know where anyone else is... except maybe Dek's lab, he was up to something earlier, might be some people down there."

And who's this black skinned guy?"

That was about enough for Dionysia. She swung back her arm and smacked Arthur in the face in the way only mudokons can, knocking him over.
Stivik laughed. "Now that wasn't very polite was in Princess?" He laughed at Aurthur. "I better get going before she pulls your arms off. See ya later Groll, Arthur."
He whacked Dion suddenly with his gun.
Dionysia: "HEY!" She leapt up and tried to grab Stivik's gun out of his hands.
Stivik: "Less of that, an eye for an eye. Now get going, you're not in Vykker's Labs anymore, you don't have a gang of vykkers watching to permanently here!" he half lead, half forced her down the corridor towards the armoury, winking at Groll as he left.

03-17-2006, 07:12 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu was very pleased to hear that the Gore gun was made, but wondered about what he meant by, enjoy how it lasts. He shruggered and saw Sefon and said, "Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry, but I need go soon. My name is Phil. Just Phil."

He pulled out his personal hand gun, which of course didn't work when it shot something, for it had been turned into a slingshot, and pulled out sharp bullet from the bottom of the hand placement. He dropped the bullet into the Gore gun, which he pulled out of the brief case, into the bullet chamber. He then slipped his cigarette into the spikes and flipped the switch. Like he predicted, the converour belt started to move and the cigar disappeared into a different bullet chamber. Gappiqu grinned and ran off to find Gore. He ran into the bathroom first and saw Stuey. He greeted him and waved the Gore gun and slid the hand gun in his pocket and said, "Hey Stuey! Where's Gore? The Gore gun was made early, so I was going to give it to him."

-=--=-==-==

Molt smiled and said, "Well glad see ya all did something right." Molt grabbed a wrench on the ground and went to a lever. Molt really wasn't trained for this, but he fixed his pants once a year ago and he figured that if he can fix pants, a lever is a piece of pie. He saw that the lever was right near a meat saw down a level, so he figured that they work together. Molt pulled the lever, but nothing happened. He looked at the saw more carefully and saw that one screw to a rotation gear was more loose than the one beside it. "Ah, here's the problem. One's going at a different speed than the other, so all I need to do is..." Molt said to himself and got down to the saw and used his more mechinacal hand to screw in the screw more and saw the affect. Still nothing happened. Molt got confused and saw even more screws were loose and Molt grumbled. "This might take a while..." thought Molt.

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-17-2006 at 02:54 PM..
03-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek watched, bewildered, as a Glukkon remarkably like Phleg walked in, spoke something to the Slig (Dej doesn't know his name), gave him a parvcel, and then left, followed by the Slig soon after.
"Intern in the cafeteria? Hmm, could be very useful." Dek spoke to himself. Realising he was talking to himself, he quickly stopped and headed out of his lab, aiming to meet this intern.
~~~~~~~~
Arthur picked hismelf up off the floor, taken aback by the mudokon's reaction.
He turned to Groll "What did I do? Please tell me what I did to deserve that."
He sighed, thinking 'Hot-headed funny lookin' mudokon, gotta be a female, wouldn't be so emotional otherwise'
"So, ya suppose we should go to the cafeteria for a bite, or see if anyone's at the grinders buildin' the new grinders?" He asked Groll.

03-17-2006, 09:03 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Goresplatter faintly heard knockings at the door. He was in excrutiating pain, he felt like he was being eaten by a paramite. He had his hands cupped over his eyes, and was holding the screaming in. He heard two voices, but couldn't hear a word. He heard a small crash and the pain slowly subsided. He lay down, gasping for air. What the hell had happened to him? He looked slowly down to where his mechanical legs were, about to try and stand up, but his legs had crashed into the wall, as if pushed by something. He looked a little further down.
Then, he lost his nerve, and screamed out loud.
Slowly, he limped up to the door. He pulled the blockage out of the way, and saw Gappiqu and Stuey. Gore had indeed changed, but in an odd way. He had his own frog-like legs, but they were very scrawny, and tender-looking.
Goresplatter: "Uhm, yeah, I guess, erm, I'm done now..."
He looked down and inspected the legs drearily.
Goresplatter: "This things hurt, think I might saw 'em off, you know..."

OOC: The reason I so wanted to give some organic legs to my Slig, is because I've always wondered what a Slig would be like with proper legs. As Gore says, they might be removed, hehe. Hope it's not too much of a change to be plausible, though should make for an interesting character. If they are too extreme, just tell me, I got a special plan if they aren't welcome.

03-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu looked at Gorespaltter and thought, "Well, now we're pretty much the same now. Oh well, it's not the same." thought Gappiqu. The final piece of information of memory was complete in his head. He remembered that he was in a hostipal. He awoke and saw the result of his surgrey. He screamed.

Back in the present, he shook his head and said, "Uh, yeah, uh well, anyway, I was going to give your new gun. Hope you like it." He put his gun in Gore's hands and sat down and tried to relax. This had to be thought over.
-=-=-==--=
Molt fixed all the loose screws and jumped when the meat saw started workin' again. "Heh" Molt smirked and said. Suddenly, a bolamite started crawling around the floor and stepped into the meat saw. The bolamite's remains was thrown everywhere and the liquid flew into his mouth. "Ah, the fuc***' machi... " Molt screamed very loudly and then continued, "Hey, this is pretty good. I can live on this for a while, instead of those Chippunk Cokes." He collected the rest of the blood into his mouth and went back to work at where another lever was.

03-17-2006, 11:15 AM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Stueys bladder was too bursting to stop to look at Gores legs ,

[deleted by the moderator for sheer, idiotic, pointless and totally, mind-numbingly stupid grossness]

Stuey gasped in terror and fright at Gores new legs , he had never seen organic slig legs before , In fact they terrorfied him , so he turned around and ran , as fast as he could towards the grinder station , for he felt secure with all the choppy things around him , he then realised his sudden act of rudeness , and muttered softly to himself.

Stuey : Aw man , what have I done? I just ditched my best friends , thats not good , man , Im such a wimp ............. but those terrible legs , they are .....scary.
I gotta get some protaection ...... the .... the ....Armoury!

Stuey didnt realise that he was slowly becoming mentaly unstable , That train crash really did things to him , he just didnt know it was happening. He ran through the grinder room , waving at molt , even though he didnt know who he was , and arrived in the armoury room eventually. He gazed up at all the racks of weopons and ammo in awe.

Stuey : Wooooow ............. impressive.

Srag got bored of waiting around for this odd aslik - like glukkon to stop blabbering to Arnie , so he walked away , and into the grinder room , he spotted molt , and walked up to him.

Srag : Um ........... Hi ..... My name is .....errrrr..... Srag , Im a ..........um... new worker here ... and I ... err ....IIIIIIIIIII .......was sent here to ...... um .....assist you... yeah thats it.

Srag hopefully thought that this odd looking slig would buy his story.

__________________________________________________--

Last edited by Splat; 10-26-2007 at 02:58 PM..
03-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Molt was utterly disgusted at the sluggish slig and the one ranning into the armory room. "Idoits.." was what Molt could only think about. He saw that the slig was trying to fool him, but it's fun to mess with people's minds. He shouted at Srag, "Well, Srag, are ya absent minded? Or are you a clumisy ol' oaf? And stop looking at me like that! And what good have I done to people?! Who sent you?!" He roared again at him, "And who sent you?! And do ya think, just because I'm all metal on the outside, that I'm mental on the inside?! Well, do ya?!?" Molt got really angry for some reason and picked up Srag well above his head, with his 4 fingered hand.

03-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore thanked Gappiqu for the Gore Rifle, and eargerly put it on his hand.
Goresplatter: "Ooohhh, neat, thanks buddy!"
He pats Gappiqu and the back with his free hand, and smiles. Goresplatter staggered as Stuey ran past him. These new legs were hard to stay on, they were pretty spindly. He would have to learn how to balance on them if he was going to make the most of them. He put his arms out, and slowly took a couple of steps forward. His eye blanked out.
Goresplatter: "Damnit, I am so sick at this piece of garbage!"
He undid the straps on the mask and threw it into the urinal, showing the ugly face behind a slig's visor. The area around his eyes was red and bruised from lack of sleep. He realised this, but snorted.
Goresplatter: "Hah, suppose I'm an abomination now, may aswell make the most of it."
He walked back over to Gappiqu and spoke.
Goresplatter: "Hey mate, shall we try find Stuey? While we're at it, we could give Molt a scare eh? Hahahah!"
His face contorted and a strange manic appearance came over him. He laughed harder than you usually would do in the situation. He began to cough, and returned back to his normal persona.
Goresplatter: "Oh, er, sorry about that... I dunno what just happened... there any happy gas round here or somethin'? Heheh..."
He kept his laugh steady this time. Must have been a one off, he thought.

03-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu smiled at Gorespaltter. He never had seen him so happy. But he remembered that the simialrity they had nd said, "Um, I'm going to say something to you. We're sort of the same. The real reason why I have these pants is that... I have steef legs, ok? When I was in the Vykker's Labs, a huge piece of rock fell on my head, causing the neveral input in my head to shut down and I couldn't control pants. So I had to have legs that could see if pocket pants would be supported. I was a proto type to those...those Vykkers! They didn't care if I was a life, they wanted to see if these pants would fit. But whenever I would go to a new factory, they would kick me out for steef legs. This is why I'm always crying. OK?" Gappiqu sat down to relax from his revelation. He continued, "Well, Molt would love to see you now. Let's go see him. But don't tell anyone about my secret, ok?"