Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu grinned and thought, Oh, I can assure you. There will be great care.

Gappiqu told Phlug, "I can assure you, Arnie wanted this gun made. He also told me he only wanted one, just to make sure it works properly. And I won't be using the gun. Gorespaltter will." For the first time to Phlug, he told the truth.

03-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Goresplatter accepted the nachos. He opened the packet and munched down with his tendrils. Bits of nacho covered his tentacles.
Goresplatter: "Cheers, mate, been starvin since I left for this place. I don't think I arrived at the fro-ah, ahh... achoo!"
Gore let out a massive sneeze induced by the salt from the nachos. Crumbles nacho and saliva sprayed all over the door to Arnie's office.
Goresplatter: "Ohhh crap, that ain't good. Really. That CAN'T be good. Uh oh."

03-08-2006, 09:44 AM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

Phlug was entirely convinced by Gappiqu , so he took the blueprint of him.

Phlug : Very well then , I will get the gun to you in 2 weeks time , it better be safe , because if it isnt , you will be arrested , and if even more unlucky , sent to madam Skillya. Very well then , I shall see you later , ta ta!

And with that phlug hopped away , the slig carrying the blueprints following close behind , He went outside and Yelled , and suddenly the 30 sligs all finished off putting the trains on the track and walked outside. A heavy throaty roar of buggy engines engulfed rupture farms as they sped off back to the fee co. depot.

Meanwhile outside Arnies office .....

Stuey : Yikes! I hope he doesnt open the door right now! I might have something in my briefcase.

Stuey searched around his briefcase until he found a very fluffy paramite plushy . Little tears came out his eyes.

Stuey : Mr fleech nibbles! I errr,..... keep him in here for good luck , he was my child hood toy.

Stuey cuddled his little toy and gave it a few slig kisses , then he used it to wipe the snotty , salty extracts of Arnies door , When he was finished Mr fleech nibbles was covered in mucus.

Stuey : Awwww , is mr fleech nibbles dirty ? Well let big papa stuey clean you up , There there , dont be afraid , I love you. Whats in my breifcase?

Stuey searched around some more , then brought out a clean white wiping rag , He started to clean Mr fleechnibbles up with it.

Stuey : Hey hold on a sec!

He looked at the now clean window , then his wiping rag , then at the window , and then back at the rag

Stuey : DAMN!!

Stuey put the now clean toy back in his briefcase , and chucked the rag in the bin.

Stuey : So... whatcha been doin lately goresplatter?

03-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Gappiqu smirked again. He knew that the weapon was going to be againist Magog Cartel rules, but he couldn't be arrested now. First of all, all the files on his profile had been destoried, since the accident back on Vykker's Labs. According to the goverment, he did not exist, for medical and poltic reasons. He didn't have to worry about a thing. Only thing was, why would he get arrested? Arnie would, according to his information.

Molt was really getting pissed. This was the second time he had been interupted. He had heard the fellows talk and sneeze. Molt charged out the door and said, "What the chubby hell is going on?!... Oh my ODD!" Molt was disgusted at Gorespaltter's nudity, the stuff animal, and the cheese covered door. He said again, "Well, I guess stripper and stripper's mother was invited to this factory as well!? You know, there is a policy againist stripping on a glukkon's propety. Hey wait, is that nachos? There is also a policy that says you need to give all the nachos to your best buddy Molt." Molt snatched the nachos from the two sligs and swollowed the nachos whole. He continued, "Now you two, clean this mess up and let no person come in OK!?!" Molt finished with a slam.

03-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore tried to struggle to his feet in front of Molt, but remembered he didn't have any and fell on his back. He fumed a bit, but feared his comeback was a bit too slow.
Goresplatter: "You try walkin' round when ya' last boss gave ya' cheap damn legs, ya' lil' glukkon-lover!!"
He sighed. He knew he was still screwed. Ah well, he thought, may aswell make the most of it. He picked up a piece of metal that had fallen from the vending machine and threw it at the door as hard as he could.
Goresplatter: "Hah, take that, damn door... uhm, don't want you gettin' bashed for this, Stuey mate, you might wanna' go..."
Gore crawled carefully into the broken vending machine window and hid concealed behind a few packets of nachos. He popped his head out to say a sentance before quickly popping it back under-cover.
Goresplatter: "By the way, what's Arnie like? He better not be like that Aslik jerk back in FeeCo... glad he got his head s'ploded..."
As he hid again, he thought. Generally, jerk-like glukkons get punished by him, he can't help it. He thought harder. Hmm, he thought, he shouldn't have done that...

03-08-2006, 05:39 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Stuey was scared shiteless , Arnie would kill him if he thought that stuey did it , So he turned and ran , as fast as hell . But then something struck him , If Arnie looked inside The smashed vendo , He would beat up gore and he would never be allowed in rupturefarms again , So stuey ran back , And looked for Gore in the smashed vendo.

Stuey : Come on buddy , where are you? Arnies gunna find you and I know where I can get you some pants , Just hurry and hop into my Arms , cummon , quickly.

Meanwhile Phlug was looking at the blueprints , and was realising how illegal this whole thing was , so he got on his buggy phone.

Phlug : Bring me the magog state police please operator , I feel there might be illegal Activity in rupturefarms.

03-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Outlaw king, it seems like a long time before the gun is made. Can you shorten the time span?

Gappiqu waved to the speeding train and walked back to table Gore was sitting in. Gappiqu had finished his sundae and left it at the counter. He looked everywhere first, then pulled out a different blueprint. This one was the one Gore saw. This one was, however, different from the other one that Phlug saw was that Phlug saw that there was no cigar between the spikes. So, the gun was Phlug was building did work, even if he tried to activate it. He quickly slid back in his pocket and walked over to two muds walking out of the cafeteria and said, "Hey, sorry about your friend. Anyway, do you know where the utilite room is?"

03-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore was in a state of shock. He leaped from the vending machine and onto the floor. He was panicking.
Goresplatter: "Cr*p, cr*p cr*p, oooohh, cr*p... you're right, pick me up quick!"
He regained a little thought, and grabbed armfuls of snacks from the machine.
Goresplatter: "Quick! To the legs!"
He stammered and rolled and jumped around eratically on the floor.

03-09-2006, 03:19 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Stuey sprinted hardcore , He reached the Bathroom door , and slammed his briefcase into it , breaking it down , He ran inside where the dead body of chewie lay.

Stuey : Okay , so there a little old , but it will have to do.

Stuey pushed a big metal urinal in front of the door , and opened the bathroom airvent.

Stuey : cummon get in!

Ooc : Okay slaveless , something is preventing me from editing my posts , but lets just say the gun takes 2 days to make.

03-10-2006, 06:03 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Apologies for my low-reply-rate, I'm working on it

"Wait, Stivik beat you up? And now you're injected with somekind of unknown thing. I need to go warn people before something bad happens!" Scruben worried out loud.

"And, no we haven't met yet. I'm Scruben. And uh... yea." He said with a mood-setting grin.
"Do you have any friends or... friends around here which I can find for you?"

~~~~~~~~
Floyd got close to one of the still-not-fixed grinders and examined them.
"Better get started removing these things then." He said to himself.
He reached for his socket wrench and unscrewed the bolts of the floor-panels surrounding the grinder, to remove those afterwards. Then he examined the wires and the engine underneath them.

"Aha, this isn't hard. With some more arms than just mine we'll be able to have all these grinders up and running today." He thought while looking around, "Where are people when you need them these days..."

~~~~~~~~
Boogie turned to Sev, "Exactly what are you trying to accuse me of all of the sudden? As I said, I just got here. But I'll tell you again." He said while sighing
"I was trying to find out which of these tunnels 'our mutant-friend' took, but then this paramite appeared in front of me. So I reached for my rifle, but it suddenly turned around and ran that way." He pointed to one of tunnels in front of him.

"Oh!... Yea that's what I forgot, I came back to warn you guys. This isn't the old part of Rupturefarms anymore, it's one big nest of paramites. And now I kinda figure that paramite ran away to warn the pack. So be carefull.

And nice job on finding those tracks."

Last edited by big bro boogie; 03-10-2006 at 06:39 AM..
03-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim tried to smile but found it difficult, and Anni was starting to creep him out a little.

Plus realising that he'd probably been sleeping in a room with he slig who beat someone up this badly wasn't helping to lower his fear like he'd have hoped when finding only mudokons out here.
He didn't really know what to say. He traced back through the conversation to something he could understand a little better.
Jim: "Uh, uh... What do you mean, from the Cartel? Aren't all... Aren't all sligs working for the Magog Cartel, or something?" He hoped she wouldn't bring the conversation back round to... whatever she'd said. He'd never connected with (or really understood) the spiritual types. His life was all iron walls, heavy beatings and never ending fear of when he'd next encounter a guard.

03-11-2006, 01:36 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Stuey was too worried to hang around for goresplatter , so he simply said " Follow me! " and jumped in the shaft , he couldnt look back on what was happening to Gore behind him , so He continued deeper into the very narrow shaft. Then , part of the shaft collapsed , and he fell down into what seemed like a airshaft .

He hit the surface hard , and was just regaining his sences when he found out that it was pitch black. Luckily he saw a sharp source of light ahead , so he started moving towrds it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kilsa stood by Arnies door , inspecting the gooey , smeared , shattered remains of Arnies door , he wished to tell Arnie about his new trains and that they were finished , so he yelled at the top of his voice.

Kilsa : MR ARNIE , ARE YOU THERE!!!

03-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Hello all,
I've decided I might come back to this RPG since I'm coming on here fairly often again, but as it's been so long since I used my other characters I think it might screw things up a bit (more) if I was to "revive" them, so to speak. So I'll probably start from scratch with a new character which I'm working on now, so I should be able to introduce this character tomorrow.

03-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I, too, have updated my profile, which is fianlly not another slig. Hereeeeeee's Slap!

IC: Slap awoke with a start when the train halted with a stop. He couldn't find out why he stopped so back in the stop area. Slap looked out his window and saw 2 other trains parked so far in line in front of him, while one train sped past him. He thought, "Oh, this is going to be a walk"
Slap grabbed his equipment and exitted from the main door of the Feeco Depot train. Slap walked down the lane passing the very dark enviorment. He went to a certain set of elevators, and saw that each led to a different set of areas. He thought "Now let's see, which leds to exactly glukkon's office. Probably at a cafeteria. Uh, lazy slogs." Slap activated one of the elevators and stepped in before the doors smashed together.

03-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: No Gretin! Add a new character by all means, but don't just scrap Groll and Sefon! It'll actually screw up the RPG more than if you bring them back!
Just say something like Groll got up early and went to the grinders and is working on them. He was standing behind a pipe or something that he'd been fixing, so Floyd didn't notice him. And Sev could have fallen off his bed in the night and failed to wake up or something. But just scrapping them and leaving them wherever they ended up would make more of a mess.

Oh, and Boogie, there was a lot of damage to the grinders themselves, not just the electornics, which will need to be fixed. RG did some the previous day, assume it won't take to long or we'll be here for ages.

Last edited by Splat; 03-12-2006 at 06:58 AM..
03-12-2006, 07:34 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Yay for Gretin! I would miss Sefon and Groll if they'd just dissapear.
:
Oh, and Boogie, there was a lot of damage to the grinders themselves, not just the electornics, which will need to be fixed. RG did some the previous day, assume it won't take to long or we'll be here for ages.
Well, we've ordered new parts a long time ago, and ever since the walkway above the grinders was fixed, they were just standing there. There's nothing wrong with the electronics, myup, but the new parts require new engines, which are also just standing there, and Floyd can't do those without checking the electronics first... yea
So frankly the damaged parts can be replaced, and new engines need to be installed.
I hope that cleared it up.

03-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Goresplatter had been quaking with fear. When he set into the bathroom, crawling, he was in a state of shock from seeing the mechanical slig with green stuff oozing from it's mouth. He suddenly awoke, noticing Stuey going through the vents.
Goresplatter: "I'm comin' buddy! Hold on!"
He scrambled into the vent as fast as he could, but ahead the vent broke, sending massive shudders down the whole tunnel. He hit the side of the vent with his head. He hurried a little further, but the shaft was too far down and he couldn't see the bottom.
Goresplatter: "Stuey! Can ya' hear me!?"

03-12-2006, 06:19 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Stuey heard gore , he was halfway towards the opening of light , but he yelled back down the tunnel towards where he fell.

Stuey : Yeah gore im down here!!! Its a really big drop and I cant see you , therefor I cant catch you , Try and find another way around , dont go back through the bathrooms however or youll be caught GOOD LUCK BUDDY!

And with that stuey progressed towards the light at the end of the tunnel , yet again. He finally reached the end and found out he was in the coffe house , so he opened a nearby door and noticed that he was near the train station , so he walked up towards the new " glitz master " train , and fell asleep from exhaustion on one of the luxury beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srag napiers car screeched through the stock yards , his gang behind him . He knew well that he was trespassing through Rupturefarms terratory , but right now , It was a desperate measure , for the Mudos authorities were close behind , he braked into the parking lot , exited the vehicle , and then with his gang behind him , ran into the entrance of rupturefarms. After some heavy blending in , he came across a room with a figure repairing what looked like a grinder . So he walked towards him.

Napier : Hey buddy! Ya gotta hide me and my gang , quickly and then you can resume your work!

03-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC:

:
ooc: No Gretin! Add a new character by all means, but don't just scrap Groll and Sefon! It'll actually screw up the RPG more than if you bring them back!
I had thought of that, but I can't see that it would screw things up any more than if I had just not returned at all. But alright, I'll look back and see where they were at before and try and work out some logical (and hopefully not too wacky) way of bringing them back. And how could you forget Frod?

>------------<

Right, let's just say Groll was so tired he fell asleep in some random passageway before he was able to find his way to the rest room, Sefon spent the night meditating somewhere in the stockyards where he was unlikely to be found, and Frod, being the weirdo he is, slept on the ground somewhere with his bag for a pillow (if you look at his profile, he carries a small bag everywhere) or something like that...

IC:

Sefon was still completely motionless in his meditation, but then he suddenly seemed to snap to life! Jumping to his feet, he quietly moved to the fence of the pen he had hidden in overnight. It seemed the coast was clear, so, using his power to boost the height of his jump, he leapt easily over the fence and landed neatly on the other side. Now, to get to work before anyone realised how long he'd been away...

Groll had been sleeping soundly (he didn't often get to have sleeps like this!), but his peace was short-lived. His dream of hunting down and terminating all those warrior mudokons single-handedly was quickly turning into a nightmare of being hunted by an army of warrior mudokons, and it wasn't long before he was wide awake and hastily reaching for his rifle.
He scrambled to his feet and swung the rifle from side to side, breathing heavily.
Just a dream, he thought, just a really, really nasty dream!
He lowered the rifle and started walking through the passages, the thought of the cafeteria quickly erasing his nightmare from his mind.

Frod was lying wide awake on his bag, but had no intention of getting up just yet. He was quite content with just lying there, not even bothering to think. Thinking, afterall, was just another unneeded effort at a time like this!
After some time, however, he decided it was about time he got to work, so sighing heavily, he stood up slowly, yawning and stretching, then picked up his bag, slung it over his shoulder, and started walking.

03-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev eyed Boogie suspiciously.

Sev:"Okay then. However, I took a look at the schematics of the old RF and noticed that the old water pump resides a few yards ahead of us. Coincidentally, our scrab friend went that way too, from what these tracks infer. So my idea is, we find a way up to the pipe and blow it up. After that, all we gotta do is pick up the soaked bodies. Whaddaya say?"

03-13-2006, 02:48 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap reached the floor of the cafeteria and walked out the elevator with a shock. "What happened here?!" thought the intern. He searched the room for any sign of what would could've caused a hole in the wall. But the job was nearly done, that he couldn't have seen a train. "Oh well. Like this didn't happen back Vyyker Labs." Slap continued his search for glukkon and saw Otto. "Ah!" Slap walked over to Otto, tapped on his shoulder and started typing on his computer. The screen said, "Excuse me sir, but are you in need of a doctor in this factory?"

03-13-2006, 11:04 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I think it's time to give advice again. Yes, advice, not lecturing.
I. It seems that some of the rules I stated last time didn't make the impression. Some of you new guys are still having side quests, even if they are not really welcome in an RPG. Role Playing Games usually have a main plot, set by the creator of the game, and the other players have to follow it in a sensible way. Don't take me wrong, there are times when these side quests blend in quite good, but only if there's nothing better to do. And, as I said (Arnie, more like), the grinders are needed to be repaired, then the factory has to go with good efficiency. Until these are completed, I'd like you to hang the side quests up.
II. It has come to my attention (big suprise...) that there's a lot of unsensible, pointless destruction around the meat plant. Of course, the term of destruction in an RPG, in my opinion, can be divided into two (if not more) categories. There's the one mentioned above: characters wanders around, damaging property just for the 'fun' of it. I don't know why this is good, I can only say what others have already said before me: Destruction is not a good way to make your character(s) look more important than they are. Sensible roleplaying, following the plot, and (!) using grammar in posts is all what you have to do to get known as a good RolePlayer.
The other category is 'organised' destruction, like the plan of blowing up the water pipe at the creatures' nests to get rid of them. As you can see this plan has a purpose.
III. If you're not sure about something, or you have an idea, or anything else about the RPG, send a PM to me.

Hopefully, I have said everything I wanted to.

Hey, welcome back Gretin!

03-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry dripik. I am dearly sorry for the, "new gun" thing. Seriously, I wasn't planning for mayhem to about with the gore gun. It was Gorespaltter's choice if that was to happen.

03-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Splat

ooc: Well done Dripik! But we could do with you posting while you're here

Stivik arrived at the corridor leading to Arnie's office, and, seeing the crowd of what he considered idiots, changed his mind.
Stivik: "Maybe later, huh?"
Dionysia: "Aw, scared of the outsiders Stivik?"
Stivik: "hey, I've talked to this guy before, you get too many people trying to talk to him and he just stops listening! Which is why we'll be coming back later. Right now... lets head to the armory, I need to get some proper ammo!"
Dionyisia: "What you got in there now, mudokon pops?"
His gun was still loaded with tranquilisers from when he'd gone after Anni the previous afternoon. He ignored Dionysia's comment, sometimes she seemed to forget that she wasn't a slig herself, and it was kind of unnerving. Sometimes he began to forget that she wasn't a slig and that was only worse!
Stivik: "Come on." He nudged her down the hall with his gun. She pushed him away and marched ahead down the corridor, until she reached the end and stopped, looking slightly put off. Stivik laughed. "This way your highness."

Several corridors later he caught sight of another slig walking towards the cafeteria.
Stivik: "Hey, Groll! What you been up to? You weren't in the R&R were ya?"

Last edited by Splat; 03-13-2006 at 12:00 PM..
03-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Molt heard Stivik's comment about Arnie's behaviour and realized something. He was wasting his time, Arnie was busy, and shouldn't worry about another member joining. Molt remembered in how Arnie said the grinders needed a tune up, so he figured to say, "Hey Arn, I'll go down to the grins' for yah, OK? Then you could assign meh." Molt then exited through the door. He saw Kilsa waiting at the door and decided to brighten his day. He smirked and rudely said, "Hey, I wouldn't wait so long if I were you. Arnie usually deals with the least important last." Molt continued walking and laughing to back where he put his gun. He said to his sloggie Max, "Here boy." and walked more into the hallway.

When he got to a certain point, Molt saw Gorespaltter again. Molt was interested in this sitution and said "Hey stripper, I thought I said to pick up that snot. Oh and here's my thanks for the nachos." Molt shoved Gore off the platform and cried down the platform, "Went down real smooth too!" Molt started cracking up again, watching Gore.

03-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Groll jumped slightly as Stivik addressed him.

"Oh, yeah, nah, I..." He thought for a moment. It wouldn't do to tell him he'd fallen asleep on the way!
"I got lost... You know how it is, no information to be had anywhere!"
He hoped that would be enough. Then, as if he'd only just noticed Dionysia,
"What's this?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I'm a little short on ideas and time right now.

03-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

Gore was pushed by Molt down into the broken vent. He felt fear, but then anger. He wasn't going to be pushed around this time. As he fell, he stretched out both arms to the sides of the vents, and grinded to a halt.
Goresplatter: "You bastard! I'm gonna' rip your arms off so hard I'll pull eight ribs out with 'em too! You'll be the one goin' down this shaft, an' you ain't gonna find out what's at the bottom neither!"
He was seriously pissed, you could tell in his eyes. He found a gap where a vent opening would be, and held onto it with one hand. His other hand found a corner from where the vent changes direction. He managed to do a short hoist upwards, grabbed onto the corner where the vent had broken, and pulled himself up. He hands were red raw, but he saw red everywhere.
Goresplatter: "Now then, you slurg, ya' better put down ya' guns and fight like a real slig, cause I ain't holdin' off!"
He looked pretty pathetic, being a crawling slig, but he was the second angriest he had ever been.

OOC: Hehe, action! :P
And slaveless, about that gun, in a brewmaster voice; "You're not pinnin' this on me!"

03-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry.

Molt was surprised at the slig's determation. But he wasn't afriad of him. There was no way he could lose to a pantless slig. Molt shouted down the vent "Um, if you haven't noticed retard, I'm part metal. I ain't got no arms to tear off. You're just a weak slig that doesn't want to wear pants. A new born has better aim than you! You're worse than that Crappiqu guy! He and his over sized pants better be there when I eat you alive!" He left in a laugh and even Max laughed with him. Molt thought, "Better go see what's going in those grinders." He reached an elevator a pressed in the grinder's level. He got in and went down.

03-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

ooc: np
Also, I'm gonna make a small twist in my storyline, characters (insignificant as they are) will be updated into the profile page. Been plannin a while, but can't wait any longer, hehe.

Gore helplessly watched Molt walk through the door. He was too tired to provide chase without any pants. He whispered under his breath.
Goresplatter: "I'll show you, one day..."
He was now all alone in the bathroom. He lay on his back, breathing slowly with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he heard a phone ring. He didn't expect a phone in a bathroom, and shook himself. In fact, he knew there was no phone attached in this room, he looked and couldn't see one. And yet, the retro-sounding tone continued. He began to look for it. He checked the urinal, he checked Chewie's body. He was about to give up and put it down to insanity, but it dawned on him. He checked in the sewer pipe from the pulled-out urinal. There he found the phone, covered in disgusting substances. He washed it in the sink and answered it.
Goresplatter: "Hey. Any idea why you'd put a phone in a sewer pipe? Oh, right. Wait. What are you talking about?"
He paused for a second, and jumped.
Goresplatter: "Crap, don't you dare tell anyone, chump... erm, sorry, master..."
This was probably the first time Gore had referred to someone as a superior. It didn't suit him in the slightest, but something was making him afraid.
Goresplatter: "So what are you selling anyway... what the hell, it's impossible, I'd rather just wear pants, buddy... you wouldn't... OK, I'll do it, when will they arrive?"
He was sweating and breathing heavily now, something had seriously psyched him out.
Goresplatter: "Right, got it. Any idea where? OK, good... will this hurt...? Ohhhh... OK then. No! I will! Please don't do it! Right, thanks. Not a word. Sec, I'll write it down..."
He rested the phone on his palm, and wrote down a number on the toilet paper. He pulled a shred off and held it tightly.
Goresplatter: "Right, I will, fine, master. Not a word. Got it."
He sighed, and crawled out of the bathroom, phone and paper in hand. He had made a mistake, which he doesn't know about, however. The ink on the pen had soaked through the toilet paper roll, essentially printing the same number about 50 times. The number was;
66689 54697

ooc: Just about the phone, you don't see many phones in OW, so just for clarification, the sort of phone I mean is one the Slig talks on in the cinematic near the end of AE. Also, I don't know how numbers work in OW, so correct me if there's a system.
Also, sorry about this kind of 'side quest' Dripik, but it only really effects my character, and will be an excuse for my low post-rate, I promise! >_<

Last edited by Goresplatter; 03-14-2006 at 11:40 AM..
03-14-2006, 11:48 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Arnie was thinking about what to do next when he heard someone yelling his name. "Who the hell is that?" he thought as he stood up from his desk and went to check. He spotted the remnants of his door first, but he didn't even have time to tell his opinion out loud, because he noticed Kilsa standing in front of him. "A new Glukkon. Must be that Kilsa fellow that Slig was talking about." he thought. "Hey there. You should meet with our alarm system, you could get along pretty well with that kind of voice power. Er... what's your name again?" he asked Kilsa.

-------------------------------------

RG-49 and #7 Slig listened to Sev's idea of blowing up the water pipe.

"Well, first of all, where could we get explosives to do that? Are you sure a pack of Sligs is not enough to handle the situation?" asked #7 Slig.

"I remind you all that there are tasks with higher priority in the factory right now. Of course, I'm refering to the broken grinders. Don't you think we should assist there first?" said RG-49.