07-05-2002, 07:30 PM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

: Apr 2001
: My computer
: 344
Sal the Mudokon  (10)
Wired An INTERACTIVE Fan Fic!!! "The Mudokon"

Okay guys, it works something like this: I give you the story, I give you a couple of choices to choose from, the first guy to reply with an answer gets his/her dreams fullfilled in the form of me continuing the fan fic like that. Everyone's read these kind of books and if you haven't, then you should be "shot and then court marshalled." Have fun and BE CAREFUL! The mud will be greatful!

Here we go!

"THE MUDOKON"
Act 1, Chapter 1: Waking up

A mudokon woke up in the huge valley of death and pain. All that lay around him was sand, and, rocks, and more sand. He didn’t know where he was or what he was doing. He didn’t even remember WHO he was or what strange adventure he was about to encounter. All he knew was he had a rock in his pocket. He reached into to his pocket to grab the rock. There was no rock.
“Okay,” thought the Mudokon, “Maybe I DON’T have the rock.”
The Mudokon looked up into the bright blue sky. No clouds, no fog, no life… just the sun, beaming down on his tanned blue body.
“This REALLY sucks!” he screamed to a deaf audience.
Then he saw something… in the East, where the sun was coming from there was something really, really shiny. Wait that WAS the sun… The Mudokon was still a little shaken up.
There were some mountains to the West. There was also a gigantic swollen flying Mudokon holding a spear in the sky. That must be a mirage… or is it? It was in the South. In the East… yup, the sun was still there. And in the North, MORE desert.
Well, the Mudokon now had to make a choice: North, East, South, or West…

Where should the Mudokon go?

First come first serve!

-George Clinton/Ghandi

Last edited by Sal the Mudokon; 07-05-2002 at 03:49 PM..
07-05-2002, 09:34 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

I think he should go South. Big statues always intrigue me.

07-05-2002, 11:48 PM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

Okay, now someone else give an answer to this one... AND LETS SEE IF WE CAN THIS LITTLE FELLER ALIVE!

Act 1, Chapter 2: Going South

The Mudokon finally made up his mind and decided to head south. Heck! He was in a desert with no hope… why not try to cash in on a giant flying Mudokon thing? And so he started walking.
The Mudokon walked for hours, the giant… thing getting slowly closer. By this point it was definitely NOT a mirage. Whatever it was, it was there. But what could it be? The Mudokon continued walking.
Nightfall covered the desert where the Mudokon was trekking and with it came the chill of 1,000 Mudosian winters (or at least that's what the Mudokon figured). He decided that he wasn’t far from the giant Mudokon in the sky, but was way too tired to keep walking. He had to go to sleep… SLEEEEEEP!
The Mudokon happily collapsed just a short distance from his strange goal and slept.
But it wasn’t very long before he heard a sound like no other. It was a horrific shrieking squeal. Now the Mudokon didn’t remember much, like why he was here, or who he was, but he DID remember that from somewhere he had learned the horrible shriek of a scab… and this was not it. This was BIGGER… and yet a much higher sound than a scrab-shriek. The Mudokon was now unable to move. He was petrified and his eyes were bloodshot from either loss of sleep or overwhelming fear (maybe a little of both!). He had to make a decision…Run the rest of the way to the … thing or to try to get back to sleep. If he were any braver the Mudokon, he would have possibly checked out what that sound was, but being alone, confused, cold, tired, and to top it all off: rockless… well let’s just say he wasn’t in any mood for any detective work.

-George Clinton/Ghandi

Last edited by Sal the Mudokon; 07-05-2002 at 03:54 PM..
07-06-2002, 01:04 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Hmm...nasty sounding creature...that most likely wants to eat me...

RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND! (the rest of the way)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

07-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Stripe
Bolamite

: Jun 2002
: Maryland
: 55
Stripe  (10)

Run Mud Run!!
07-07-2002, 06:27 AM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

The Mudokon wasn’t too bright, but had his instincts! He was going to run!
The giant Mudokon was covering the palm of the largest moon on Oddworld. It’s light shined around the figure, emphasizing the right direction to run. And this is EXACTLY what the Mudokon did. And how!!! He ran as far as his lungs would take him…and then he ran some more.
The Mudokon began to hear the sound of feet behind him. At least one set were chasing after him! The Mud kept running! In fact, he didn’t even notice that he had run UNDER the giant flying Mudokon. Finally he found himself at the foot of a monstrous statue. Whatever was chasing him had stopped.
The Mudokon tried to catch his breath. He sat, crouched next to the statue. The poor Mud tried to collect all that he was taking in. “Okay, recap: I have no idea as to where I am, I’ve just been chases by a really scary sounding monster through the desert, I can’t see a damn thing, I just ran under a giant flying Mudokon, and now I’m leaning up against a giant strange statue!”
The Mudokon looked up to see exactly what this statue was of but all he could see was that he was next to some insect legs. The thing chasing the Mudokon was obviously afraid of the. “Why?” you ask? Because then the statue lowered its strange head and looked down at the Mudokon. The Mudokon passed out.

The Mudokon woke up the next day, the hot sun shining down on his face again.

Then came a native Mudokon with shining feathers beaming from the top of his head. The Mudokon didn’t know what to do!
Should he run!? Should he ask who the native Mudokon is? Should he ask him WHERE he is? Should he ask him what the giant flying Mudokon was? OR What that huge living statue was?!
The Mudokon had so many decisions…

-George Clinton/Ghandi

07-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)
Oddworld

Ask the Mudokon Where he is.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

07-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Stripe
Bolamite

: Maryland
: 55
Stripe  (10)

I think he should politely address this important looking
Mudokon and then get some info, food and water.....if this native mud *is* of the friendly sort......(?) Our poor hero could use some help about now.
Just a thought................
07-26-2002, 04:58 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Giant flying mudokon.
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

09-06-2002, 09:41 AM
Central Gluk 27

: Aug 2002
: Queensland
: 91
Central Gluk 27  (10)

Ask all of those questions
09-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)
Drunk Dawunga?!

I'm sorry, guys, but I've been high and COMPLETELY forgot I started this. Go read Hans and Sven Do a Sequel... and after I'm done with IT... I'll do this thingy again. I am an ass who can't remember he's writing a fic if he doesn't have another guy to remind him to write a chapter.

-George Clinton/Ghandi