Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

08-10-2002, 11:26 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)
Dr. Limpknot, the Mudokon Psychologist...

Hello, welcome to my radio station psychologist show I am limpknot. Tell me what's bothering you and maybe I can help you first caller? (you guys can make up characters also and call up the station!)

"Hello am I on?"

"Yes, may I help you with something?"

"Um well, I am down on the dumps today...no one likes me or apppreciates me..not my friends, family or just no body..what should I do?........Dr. Limpknot?.....Dr. Limpknot?

*Limpknot hits against the mic*

"zzzz, huh? What? oh..sorry, wasn't listening next caller!!!!!"

08-10-2002, 11:53 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2002
: Oddworld,Mudos,Magog Cartel, Rapture Farms or somethin' like that
: 251
molluck2  (10)

*ring* *ring*
Molluck2: Yo, like it's me M2 and i like got a prob all ya guys and chicks out there...

Toast2: forgive my boss, he's...we'll... got a problem, he became too cool, can you help him?

Molluck2: I ain't need anythi' all i need is a pool full of glukkchicks

Toast2: a pool full with glukkchicks? You make me sick. can you help him?

08-10-2002, 12:05 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: It's 8 odd am and you know what that means..Advice time! Okay caller, may I help ya?

*ring* *ring*
Molluck2: Yo, like it's me M2 and i like got a prob all ya guys and chicks out there...

Toast2: forgive my boss, he's...we'll... got a problem, he became too cool, can you help him?

Molluck2: I ain't need anythi' all i need is a pool full of glukkchicks

Toast2: a pool full with glukkchicks? You make me sick. can you help him?

Limpknot: Hmm, Toast, you need to stop interferring with your bosses life! Ya Monster! Who are you? His Madam Fortress Mommy?! Let the man live alittle, you only live once! Here's my medical remedy for this, Give him a bottle of wine, a load of glukkchicks and party harty all night long and call me in the morning, NEXT CALLER!"

Last edited by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR; 08-10-2002 at 04:19 AM..
08-10-2002, 09:55 PM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

GREGG: "Hello? Dr. Limpknot? I need some advice. Everyone at school calls me a freak because I have an extra finger one each hand beside my pinky fingers. I think they're jealous because I can type better and swim fast, but they won't listen. Would should I do?"

08-11-2002, 08:56 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Okay It's 8 odd am and 30 degrees good morning I am Dr Limpknot to help you with your problems. Let's go to our callers, caller?

GREGG: "Hello? Dr. Limpknot? I need some advice. Everyone at school calls me a freak because I have an extra finger one each hand beside my pinky fingers. I think they're jealous because I can type better and swim fast, but they won't listen. Would should I do?"

Limpknot: Well I think you should join a circus because you are a freak for one thing! If it gets outta hand at school, join the swim team and show those people what freaks can do with extra fingers!! Next Caller!!

08-11-2002, 11:11 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

*off radio*

Radio Sligman1: stupid, freek a fraza waza cord! I hate this job they don't pay me enough. I can't make a living with 3 cents an hour! I have a paycheck of $2.25! What cheapos man!

RadiSligman 2: Um...what does this yellow cord do?

RadioSligman 1: No don't touch th....

*Beep, sirens, explosions, crashes, alarms, pants*

Radio Sligman 2: Um, and this red one?

Radio Sligman 1: No don....!!

*explosion, explosions, crashes sirens*

Radio Sligman 1: uuuuhhhh, I hate my job!

08-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

HERBIE: "Um...uh...L-Limpknot, sir? I-I have a problem. I was p-playing paintball with my pals Goozie and Pok, a-and my paintball gun just exploded a-all over me. Now I'm a yellow mud, a-and everyone at school l-laughs at me. It wont c-come off. C-can you please tell me what to do?"

08-11-2002, 08:29 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Next caller?

HERBIE: "Um...uh...L-Limpknot, sir? I-I have a problem. I was p-playing paintball with my pals Goozie and Pok, a-and my paintball gun just exploded a-all over me. Now I'm a yellow mud, a-and everyone at school l-laughs at me. It wont c-come off. C-can you please tell me what to do?"

Limpknot: M-aybe, I-I c-c h-help yyyoou! Um..maybe you should..use paint remover! Paint remover you yellow twisted mudokon airhead! Or better yet, wash your self at the dry cleaners, So everyone can watch their favorite comedy show "I'm a stuttering yellow mudkon spinning around and around and around and around in the washer, then, they would really have something to laugh at! NEXT CALLER!

08-11-2002, 09:53 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

*off radio, commercials are running and slig cast is working*

Sligcam 1: (picks up mic) Look I am on the radio! Where are my pants? Dr. Limpknot is a quack Mitch (sligcam2). Where did he get his degree? In a magazine he cut out? I bet it's not even a real diploma, I betcha someone elses diploma, and he pasted his picture and crossed out someone's name and put his own name on it with crayons! blaheheheh, *falls over, loud mic screeching sounds. Oh, ouch

Sligcam 2: Um...dude..YOU WERE ON AIR! *sigh* Why do I work with such idiots?

*ring...ring*

Sligcam 1: Um hello?

Limpknot: Jooohhhhn.

Sligcam 1: Um y-y-y-yes?

Limpknot: I heard you on the radio you idiot!!

Sligcam 1: Oh man, I'm fired, I am in trouble now

08-11-2002, 10:01 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

um hello

*Kai dials the phone, like a prank caller*

um hi
yeah i just wanted to know um.....oh yeah im Dick Normous my middle initial is c. but you can call me richard.....yeah i wanted to know can you explain the birds and the bees to me....um wait never mind...heres what i want to know..would you suggest i cook a fuzzle rare or medium...or well done...see i am having a cook out today, yeah thanks for your response

*Kai listens on the phone, Kais trying out for the Oddworld prank call group*
*Kai looks around for a tea*
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

08-11-2002, 10:34 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Next Caller?

um hello

*Kai dials the phone, like a prank caller*

um hi
yeah i just wanted to know um.....oh yeah im Dick Normous my middle initial is c. but you can call me richard.....yeah i wanted to know can you explain the birds and the bees to me....um wait never mind...heres what i want to know..would you suggest i cook a fuzzle rare or medium...or well done...see i am having a cook out today, yeah thanks for your response

*Kai listens on the phone, Kais trying out for the Oddworld prank call group*
*Kai looks around for a tea*

Limpknot: If ya wanna know about the birds and the bees, let's take this upstairs if ya know what I mean? Nah, I am just playing. A cook out? Well, slap that baby on high fire and have yourself a cook out. Don't forget to put the gasoline into the fire so you can explode and I can barbecue your head on my grill! Ya Prank phone calling SICKO! NEXT CALLER!!!

08-12-2002, 11:44 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)

*ring* *ring*

Toast2: my boss...

Molluck2: * drops a giant safe on toast* Yeah, it's like me
M2 again, i got plans to make the "BAD ASS GLUKKS GANG", the members are: Me, Aslik, Dripik, Phleg and my fav Glukkchick- Julie the glukkon, we'll wear earingz, long pantz, heavy chainz, NY capz, bla,bla,bla...., the prob is that my idot assistant Toast2 won't leave me alone and i ain't wanna be embaresed, so give me advise on how to get rid of dat geek!

08-13-2002, 01:53 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpkot: Yo caller?

[B]*ring* *ring*

Toast2: my boss...

Molluck2: * drops a giant safe on toast* Yeah, it's like me
M2 again, i got plans to make the "BAD ASS GLUKKS GANG", the members are: Me, Aslik, Dripik, Phleg and my fav Glukkchick- Julie the glukkon, we'll wear earingz, long pantz, heavy chainz, NY capz, bla,bla,bla...., the prob is that my idot assistant Toast2 won't leave me alone and i ain't wanna be embaresed, so give me advise on how to get rid of dat geek!

Limpknot: Hmm..the heavy safe is not working eh? Hmm....Call this number 589-90000 (don't really call people!!) This is the number to an annoying fat bald mudokon named Larry who collects stamps. Hire him, and he will really get that Madam Fortress Mommy off of your hands! He will annoy Toast forever! Mwahahahhaahhaha *cough* *cough*, I need to stop smoking. Next Caller!

08-13-2002, 08:44 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

*Off radio*

~commercial~

Mudokon: Hello, Are you poor? Do you want to become a millionaire? Just send me money! Send everything! If I can do it, you can do it also! It's just as easy! Go to a glukkon when he is sleeping, take the money, diamonds, jewels, the whole shabang out of his pocket! And wala! You are rich! Just buy my book "Millionaires for Dummies!" Only 99.99, cash only! No checks or credit cards or personal checks! Order now! Mwahhahahaha!

*rolls in dough*

~commerical~ Do you smell, but you don't know what to do? Try Stink off! You would never take a bath again! Use it if you have bad breath, use it if your pet paramite smells awful it makes you wanna cry or hurl! Spray it if your friend has bad breath and you don't want to offend them! Order now! only $102.99! Order now and you would get three sprays plus a penny all for $200.98!! This would be 19.99 but get it for $200.98! (Hey, we need to make a living too!) Call now 987-000-3939

08-14-2002, 01:01 AM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

: In my Soul Room. Occasionally found on Fanfiction.net
: 274
Kesiah  (10)
Drunk

*Ring. Ring. RING!*

"Hi. My name is Kesiah. And I wanted to ask you if you can help me.
You see I REALLY need some Chamomile tea from Alf's, 'cause if I don't I start twitching and doing really strange things, but I don't have his number! My last Psychologist said I was a nutcase, and that made me so made that I hurt him til he didn't get up no more, I know I'm not really crazy! I just get these headaches....."
I am a Yaoist. If you have a problem with this, tell someone else.
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!

08-14-2002, 12:16 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Next Caller?

*Ring. Ring. RING!*
"Hi. My name is Kesiah. And I wanted to ask you if you can help me.
You see I REALLY need some Chamomile tea from Alf's, 'cause if I don't I start twitching and doing really strange things, but I don't have his number! My last Psychologist said I was a nutcase, and that made me so made that I hurt him til he didn't get up no more, I know I'm not really crazy! I just get these headaches....."

Limpknot:..Your psychologist already answered ya question ya nutcase! Actually, I am drinking Alf's tea now. Are you drooling? *smells the tea* I have his number and I can call him anytime but guess what I have a surprise for you...I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAAHAH!!! Call this number 298-9000. This is not the number to Alf's Rehab house, but to a nut house!! Next Caller!

Last edited by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR; 08-14-2002 at 04:26 AM..
08-14-2002, 11:46 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

*Kai dials the phone*

Hewo Doc...i have a question for ya........would you rather watch the sunset or the stars?...i just wanted to know...dont ask why
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

08-15-2002, 11:12 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

*Ring ring*
Erm...doc..I JUST TORCHED A BUILDING DOWNTOWN AND I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN!
*match striking noise*
Bwhahahaha! BURN BABY BURN!
*phone dies*
08-15-2002, 11:30 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Next victim?

*Kai dials the phone*
Hewo Doc...i have a question for ya........would you rather watch the sunset or the stars?...i just wanted to know...dont ask why

Limpknot: The stars no wait..*sob* That was my old girlfriends favorite view! Bad memories! *sob* Thanks alot! Next *sob* caller?

*Ring ring*
Erm...doc..I JUST TORCHED A BUILDING DOWNTOWN AND I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN!
*match striking noise*
Bwhahahaha! BURN BABY BURN!
*phone dies*

Limpknot: Okay I'm better..all I have to say is..burn baby burn! Hey, maybe you and I can burn marshmellows as soon as the flames are hot! We will show those dumb immature snot nose boyscouts who can make a fire, and a good one too! Next caller?

08-15-2002, 08:18 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

*dials the phone*

Uhm... yeah, hello hello hello?
I have a problem problem problem... You see, I'm locked up in a weird place place place... One of those murdereres are here too too too, and I miss my clothes clothes clothes. I had to hit him him him to make him stop stop stop using my bathtub. Now heres the problem problem problem... How do I get my driving license license license back? Just wondering wondering wondering... Bye bye bye...

*clicking sounds*
*yelling*
*dragging sounds*

08-16-2002, 09:19 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)

*ring* *ring*

Larry the mud: hey toast look, i've got a stamp wit Elvis Glukksleys pic, cool huh?

Toast: hello doc, i know ya gave my boss an advise on how to get rid of me, well can you give ME an advice on how to get rid of this geek Lary, please!!!!!!

Larry the mud:Oh, look i also have a stamp wit Limpknots pic!!!

08-16-2002, 10:16 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Caller, your on...

*dials the phone*

Uhm... yeah, hello hello hello?
I have a problem problem problem... You see, I'm locked up in a weird place place place... One of those murdereres are here too too too, and I miss my clothes clothes clothes. I had to hit him him him to make him stop stop stop using my bathtub. Now heres the problem problem problem... How do I get my driving license license license back? Just wondering wondering wondering... Bye bye bye...

*clicking sounds*
*yelling*

Limpknot: Hmmm...that's a tough one maybe because..your in jail! In jail you naked echo no nothing no it all! You know what, I have your drivers license, so I can drive through the Big House and run you over!! Better yet, how about I give you a year supply of rubber duckies so he can keep messing around with your disgustin bath tub! Next Caller!

*ring* *ring*

Larry the mud: hey toast look, i've got a stamp wit Elvis Glukksleys pic, cool huh?

Toast: hello doc, i know ya gave my boss an advise on how to get rid of me, well can you give ME an advice on how to get rid of this geek Lary, please!!!!!!

Larry the mud:Oh, look i also have a stamp wit Limpknots pic!!!

Limpknot: Ha! He has a stamp with my pic on it! He is a twisted freakish geek! Why don't you, trick him in saying that there is a stamp of a glukkon glockstar from 1952, when he looks inside, push him in, and say eat trash suckaaa! Close the trash can shut, push him down the hill where you will see this bottomless pit, and go to the old mudokon man next door, ring his door bell and run! You would not want this geek to keep following you and showing you his geeky stamp collection for the rest of your life! *Phew* I'm glad I am not in your shoes bud! Next caller

08-16-2002, 11:15 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

: In my Soul Room. Occasionally found on Fanfiction.net
: 274
Kesiah  (10)
Wired

*dials phone*
Ring. Ring. RING!

"Hello, doc? Yeah I wanna ask ya if you can help me buds, they've been drinking brew and now they're trying to go and join a GLUKKON! This is really weird, 'cause they want to find this Molluck2 guy, and they're talking funny! Can you help them?"
I am a Yaoist. If you have a problem with this, tell someone else.
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!

08-17-2002, 12:50 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Limpknot: Next Caller!?

*dials phone*
Ring. Ring. RING!

"Hello, doc? Yeah I wanna ask ya if you can help me buds, they've been drinking brew and now they're trying to go and join a GLUKKON! This is really weird, 'cause they want to find this Molluck2 guy, and they're talking funny! Can you help them?"

Limpknot: Hmm, that's a tough one...maybe you should let them join! So they can get rid of annoying, wining mudokons like you! The world would be a better place. Better yet, why don't you get drunk with them and sing 99 stupid drunk mudokons who are going to be slaves again on the Wall! Why not use that magical farted gas that Abe has jammed up his butt!!!? Next caller!!?