08-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Loup Garou
Stingbee

: Aug 2002
: At Home
: 84
Loup Garou  (10)
Start of a story!!

Well I hope you enjoy it!! If you have any wishes about the continuing of the story so just write...! Please!!

Prolouge

Oddworld was created almost at the same time as Earth, at Oddworld Mudokons lived in peace and harmony together, but something happened, something serious happened, the Mudokons didn’t know how they were created, some thought that they were “an older version” of birds, some said that a God created them while some said that they came out of the dirt, the Mudokons fought and they became separated from their “standard” tribe and they lived with their thoughts and theories about their kinds for many, many years.

Perhaps you wonder why there are no creatures such as Sligs and Glukkons on the planet? Well the answer is that the creatures do exists but they isn’t that smart as these Mudokons are…yet..!

300 years later (our calculation) it was a great war between these tribes and many suffered and died during that war, one of them was a great warrior named Pheothetrous, and he lived happily in the Mudokons “standard” tribe with a beautiful wife and so on… but no children. He was a Captain in the Mudokons army and was send on a special mission from the Chief in the village, but what Pheothetrous didn’t know, was that this “special mission” was going not exactly as planned.
-AROUND YOU!! Pheothetrous cried out.
-WELL I SEE THEM!! Cried his best friend Slamedomt back. They continued fighting when suddenly..
-AAARRGGHH!! Pheothetrous had a spear through his stomach, Pheothetrous raised his hand and took around the weak neck of the enemy mudokon and broke it. His friend Slamedont saw his friend with a spear through his stomach, and he cried:
-NOOOOO! And Pheothetrous saw his friend in kind of going berserk, he was just waving his arms around and the enemies of him was falling around him like flies, Pheothetrous losses his feeling in his arms, legs and he was loosing his ability to see, he could see darkness growing in his eyes and cowered his eyes like a hat on a head, but he woke up again, and he saw his friend, he could nearly speak but he saw finally..
-It’s over, my friend. And then Pheothetrous closed his eyes to never open them again…ever.

But that was 1600 years ago.

Chapter 1 Eocknorh’s Journey

Day 4 Red Month: Days has passed since The Great Celebration and everyone is tired or has a great hangover so we were out hunting Salems, it’s small animals that looks like small blue hairy pigs, a mix between a squirrel and a pig, from Earth of course, what did you suspected? We got a few of them, and some plants that we found from the jungle today. And we head back to the village again to our family’s, and nothing special happend, except that I gave a guy money today and he said that he will repay me tomorrow, but I know what’s gonna happen, “oops I forgot, well tomorrow then, OK?” well I guess you know too.

Day 5 Red Month: It was market today and we were out shopping, we bought a lot of things, I bought a little red gem that change color, in order of how you are and what you are in present and how aggressive you are, well it costs all my money, expensive little diamond, and everyone has it. Now when all the money is lost how am I suppose to pay the bills before it comes, it’s just a few days ahead, and I’ve heard that if nobody pay the bills, he will become a slave for the evil Glukkons and the horrible “slave-watchers” called Sligs, and I don’t want to work in a mine for the rest of my life, and we have tried to stop them but their weapons can kill a mudokon without anyone noticing, I believe the elders said it was named “Gun”.

The towncrier shouted that the chief’s fuzzle ran away yesterday and hasn’t been found since then and that it was a great reward for the one that finds it. I must find it before the Glukkons arrives. I wonder just how much it is perhaps I shall ask the Chief tomorrow.

Day 6 Red Month: I asked the Chief about how big the reward was.

-“Greeting leader, I have come to ask you about how much money it waits in my hands if I catch the fuzzle for you?” I asked him and after a short silence except that coughing attack, and finally he answered
-“Greetings young one, are you one of these bounty hunters that comes and goes through this land?”
-“No your highest, I’m one of the village inhabitants.” I did not liked the look from his eyes while he stared at me and finally he said:
-“You’ll know it when you get it, it was a waste of your time coming here, leave now, the exit is over there. Farewell.”

I just left and whispered for myself
-“ %¤#&&%()/&”

Well I’m a little pissed for the moment. I write tomorrow.

Day 7 Red Month: Me and my fellow was outside and we were lookin’ for his “&//¤#&¤(& fuzzle. All we knew about it, was that it had blue eyes and short violet kind of fur. Thank Odd for the description, the whole /&%&%¤% forest is full of fuzzles… and guess what..yes..that “#%/((&¤ ran in there.

We have been searching the whole day and we haven’t found it but a plenty of other fuzzles and “food”, we continue our search tomorrow, I’m tired.

Day 8 Red Month: We’ve continued our search and that little #¤¤#%& ran deeper into the jungle and I finally caught that little “”#¤¤¤” fuzzle.

Eockhnor – “I’ve got ya little fellow.”
While in the same time my friend Dantrefnor jumped too and while in the air we struck at each other and fell at the ground were we took our time to throw curses at each other, the fuzzle and out pain while that finally took an end when we fell down in a sort of a stone tunnel and slided down into the darkness, that’s right, we were laying on a secret entrance and yes it hurt like hell when we landed at the cold stone floor while we took our little time to throw curses again, but this time at the cold stone floor and the little fuzzle. It ran away.

Eockhnor – “Damn it, one again it slipped off my hands, how the hell are we suppose to catch it now in this darkness.”

Dantrefnor – “Well, I have a torch if that is to any help”

Suddenly they both heard voices from the dark in the strange tunnel they are in.

“Keep your voice down so we don’t get discovered.” Whispered Eockhnor while he sneaked into the darkness were they both saw a fog-like light and the voices grew stronger and they succeeded to get so close that they even saw a shadow from a strange creature that it looked like wearing a armor, that was at least what they could tell from the feather-like hair that came from the top of his head, and suddenly the creature punched himself on his head screaming “STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP IT!!!” and during that they heard “aoch” and “aoo” sounds, the creature were calmed for a while when they heard a voice that said:
“ Was that really necessary?” and the creature held up his left glove and said:
“Yes, why wonder?” it really seemed that the creature were actually talking to the glove.
“Well you know it really hurts when you do that and now you know it!”
“Well duh? What have you suspected? That I wouldn’t do it?” And Eockhnor and Dantrefnor heard right, the creature were really talking to his glove.

Day 9 Red Month: It’s almost like we couldn’t sleep that night. Have we became crazy after when we hit this cold stony floor, no it can’t be, it must be something else, no it could not even, or could it, I don’t know but we must find out what that creature really is, I noticed his hands, it was Mudukonish, like a mudokon hand, if I’m lucky then perhaps that creature IS a mudokon if I dares to walk so close to him so I could see what he was.

The Fuzzle ran past Eocknohr’s legs. Eocknohr didn’t knewed what happend until it was too late, the fuzzle ran past him and straightfowardly to that creature, the creature turned around and picked the fuzzle up and looked at it.
Helmet: What the hell is that??
Rgt Glove: And you complain, I can smell that furry little thing.
Lft Glove: Oh yes, I can feel his fur. It feels so…sharp…WHAT THE HELL IT’S BITING ME, GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME!!
Creature: I’m trying.
Lft boot: W-well I-i-i can s-see you don-n-n’t sucseed that m-m-m-m…
Rgt boot: Much?
Lft boot: yes, much.
Belt: Shuttup! Up there.
Armor: We’ve got company…
The creature turned around.

08-10-2002, 08:58 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

I believe this belongs in Fan Corner...

08-10-2002, 11:59 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2002
: In my Soul Room. Occasionally found on Fanfiction.net
: 274
Kesiah  (10)
Question ????

um.....
It's very........odd.....yes. Odd.
One question though, How come Pheothetrous has a wife? As far as we know, Muds have always had queens, like insects.
I am a Yaoist. If you have a problem with this, tell someone else.
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!

08-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

You should know it is a Odd-world. People should be free to get up their own stuff. If he wants females, then let him have females.

No comments, everyone already know.

08-11-2002, 10:04 AM
Loup Garou
Stingbee

: Aug 2002
: At Home
: 84
Loup Garou  (10)

Ignore the sister....

I didn't have any idea about that they were like insects...I thought they were more like birds....

I shall think about that...