07-25-2002, 07:14 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2002
: Oddworld,Mudos,Magog Cartel, Rapture Farms or somethin' like that
: 251
molluck2  (10)
Oddworld: Xeem and Shley's oddysee

Well, i got a good story in my head, but i don't know should i post it or no!
So this is what it's about:
Munch finnaly got children, he made Abe their god father. But all of them died after hatching,only two lived- a boy and a girl, Munch called them Xeen and Shley. the vykkers were thinking of revenge, they kidnapped Munches children and left a note which said: your life for your children.The Vykkers
the Vykkers thought that they had a good plan,but they didn't know munch's children! They made a reall ''mess'' in the labs. They even pulled the ''do not pull lever'' which made the lab to expload right before Munch's and Abe's eyes. For some time they thought that the kids died, but then Big Face told Munch that they're still alive! because of the explosion they landed on a small island near Mudos. Munch and Abe met a talking SeaRex named Pete which helped them get to the island and told them that the kids may already been killed because of the creatures that live there.....

So people reply to my about this and if you like the brief story, then i'll write the full one, but if not them ' kay, i won't!

07-25-2002, 07:26 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

its sounds interesting, go ahead
07-25-2002, 08:16 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)

part 1: Kidnapped

chapter 1: The plan
It was the happiest day in Munch the gabbit's life because he finnaly got children.

''I'm so happy, I just can't wait until they hatch!''- said Munch to his best friend Abe

''I'm very,very happy for you ol' buddy''- replied Abe

''Hey, Abe you can be their godfather if you want to!''

''That's cool, thanks Munch, but how long do you need to wait till the gabbiwogs hatch''

''Well, about a month or two''- explained Munch-'' Why?''

''Nah, just wondering''

But Abe and Munch didn't know that the Vykkers were planning revenge.

'' It's very simple we'll just kidnap he's children that about to be born''- Said the first Vykker named Rodney

''Yes, we'll keep them them as randsom''- Said another Vykker, he was named Mortey

''Yeah, but how much cash will we ask for them''-said the third Vykker. This one's name was Carl

'' You fathead!''- yeled Rodney-'' We won't ask for cash, we'll say that if he surenders we'll free his children, but we won't that way we'll shoot many gabbits with one bullet. Get it now?''

''Yep, i get it''-murmured Carl

not so interesting, is it?
Well it will be intersting soon!

07-25-2002, 10:11 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)

chapter 2: unfortunate birth

It was a late night, Abe was sleeping, when he heard Munch scream:

'' Abe wake up, they're hatching!!!''

''Whaa...Wha you say? They're hatching??? now? Hurry!-screamed Abe as he started to understand what was going on

Munch and Aberan to the pond. For the first time in Abe's life he saw something hatch from an egg.

''Aww...They're so presious,but why aren't they moving?''-asked Abe

Abe looked at Munch, he noticed that Munch made a very,very sad look on his face.

''They're..sniff...they're dead!!!''-Munch started to cry

Abe felt like crying too, but suddenly he noticed something

''Wait Munch, look! Two of them survived!''- Abe cleaned away his tears

Munch looked at the gabbiwogs, he saw to little gabbiwogs moving, a boy and a girl. Munch took them in his arm and said:

''I'll call you Xeem and I'll call you Shley''

The little gabbiwogs looked at Munch with their big eyes

''I'm your father''- said Munch-'' And that's your uncle Abe''

'' You don't mind if they'll call you uncle, do you Abe?''- Munch turned his head at Abe

'' Nah, of course not, that's okay with me!''- laughed Abe

Then the little gabbiwogs heared the words that they never heared before:

'' I love you''- said munch

They didn't understand them, but they felt warm inside

07-25-2002, 01:05 PM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)

chapter3: captured by the Vykkers.

''Sheesh, Xeem, for a boy you sure are slow in swimming.''- laughed Shley as they stopped racing in the pond.

''Maybe, but i can jump higher! By the way- tag, your it!! ha-ha-ha.''- Xeem laughed back.

''Nice seeing them play together''- said Abe to Munch as they were watching them play Tag.

It was getting dark and cold . Wild slogs were howling on the moon because there was a full moon that evening. The little gabbits were a bit tired, so Munch said:

''Alright, we should all go sllep now''

''But Dad, it's not so dark''- refused Xeem

''No buts, let" go!''

''O.k., goodbey uncle Abe!''-screamed Shley so Abe could hear it

''Yeah, bey kids! See'ya tomorow''- replied Abe

Everything was quit, every creature was asleep exept the Vykkers
they new where to find Munches children. They came close to the pond, got out of their pods and looked into the pond.

'' Do you see them''?- asked Carl the Vykker

'' NO!! Shud up!!''- screamed Rodney

''Oh, i see them! They're at the bottom. See now?''-said Morty

'' Yes!!!''- laughed Rodney- ''Carl you get them!''

''But why me?''- Cried Carl

'' Don't argue with me, just do it!''

Carl gathered air in his mouth, put on his underwater wiew goggles and jumped into the water. A minute later he got back onto the shore with the kids.

''Got' em!''- said Carl-'' But i didn't find that big one- Munch''

''Ahh...who cares!''-mumbled Rodney-'' Let's get back to the labs!''

''Wait we still need to leave a note''- confested Morty

''Yeah, but hurry up!''

The Vykkers wrote the note, got in their pods and flew back to Vykkers labs

It was a bit dull, but the good stuff is coming soon!

07-25-2002, 11:45 PM
thebomb372
Thudslug

: hell
: 164
thebomb372  (10)

write it better then that
07-27-2002, 05:18 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Thebomb, you have a habbit of mean crticing and a bad habit of bad grammer while doing it. Stop it please, some people may find it offending. I highly doubt you would like people telling you your stuff was bad (which I don't even see any tries from you).
08-06-2002, 08:08 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)
Post crap

Well, that doesn't offend me, I know it's crap anyway!

Chapter 4: A rude awakining

As they awoke, they found themselves locked in cages in some dark, scary, cold room. There was blood on the walls, chopped parts of some animals, fog and a fat Intern was guarding them. It was backing the cages and shaking its head while listening to PunkRock when suddenly he heard Xeem asking him:

'' Exuse me mister, but can you let us out?''

The Intern would laugh if it only had a mouth, it grabbed its stomach and fell on the floor. Then slowly it got up and went out of the room thru the mechanized door.

'' Not much of a good guy, is he? How do we get out of here?''- asked Xeem
''How should I know!! Wait i remember Dad talking about these guys...they're called...mmm...In...In...Interns!!"- Replied Shley

''So what?"

''Remember, Dad said that they're not too bright, that means that we can still escape and with his help, get it now?''

'' Yeah, and I know how to do it!''- said Xeem with a mysterious voice

In a couple of minutes the Intern returned and looked at Xeem and turned his back to him.

''Hey you, Intern''- said Xeem- '' I remember our Dad was talking about you, he said that you Interns are soooooo stupid. I bet you can't even open these cages without help!''

The Intern became very mad and started to turn red. It took the key and opened the cages to show them that he can when Xeem spoke again:

'' Okay, but i bet you can't hit your stupid head so hard that you would faint!!"

The Intern made a mad impresion and...BASH!!!!...he hit its head at the wall and fainted. Shley applaued her brother and the both jumped out of they're cages and hopped to the exit.

Somewhere in the lab's depths three Vykkers were discusing the setuation:

'' Ha, we'll finnaly have revenge!!! HaHaHa!!''- laughed Rodney

'' Yeah, that Gabbit will pay, huh? HaHa''- replied Morty

'' Yeah, but why didn't we take that Gabbit with us, i mean if we would done it we'd had him now, right?"- explained Carl

'' Err...well...how come we didn't think of that''- cried Morty

" Ya boneheads why didn't you take him??"- yeled Rodney

" Why us, its your fault, you didn't think about it"- cried Carl

" Well, i would think of that if you two fatheads wouldn't fill my head with your junk!!!