06-08-2002, 01:21 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Wired Another Squeek idea!

What if Squeek was some kind Vykkers lab expirement gone extremely wrong? And say that the Chroniclers took him from the Vykkers to use him as a secret security for their needs? Since some of us suspect Squeek to be an evolved slurg, It makes me think that Vykkers were doing harsh tests on slurgs to turn them into some kind of new security replacement for the sligs and the Interns. And Squeek was one of those slurgs that were tested. Since Slurgs are kind of like a natural securty officer in the way they alert fleeches, it makes me think that possibly the Magog has plans for the low life form and that a slurg would be the perfect security. And maybe Chroniclers were the first to get the new security spiecies for their banks and for a much bigger plan made by the Glukkens. They figure that this new spiecies is very smart that they would be the perfect defense against Mudokin outlaws like Abe.

Now since Squeek is obvieously another hero in the quintology he unfortunately finds out that he was once a slurg that was mutated by Vykkers and sold to the Chroniclers to guard their banks and the glukkens precious moolah. And that his fellow slurgs are expierenceing the same fate as he did. So now he is destined to get his race to realise that they have been expiermented on and used and that they were once wild creatures that lived in the wild free and unaware of the Magog doings. Now Squeek can't go back to becomeing a slurg again so he must convince other expiermented slurgs that they were never ment to be and they must protect wild slurgs from the same fate as they did, which would add to the emotional impact to Squeek's story. The fact that he and others can never go back to being a slurg ever again. Thats where Munch and Abe come in. They see this horrible thing happening and Munch being the way he is helps poor Squeek free. Where as Abe finds out that they are useing Squeeks species to create a deffense against the Mudokin nation And that he must stop this before it happens. So he helps Squeek by rescueing Mudokins and telling them whats happening and that we must stop the Chroniclers and Vykkers before they turn Squeek and his fellow mutated slurgs into an army of deadly creatures. And that the Glukkens are useing the Moolah in the banks to fund for all of this. So Abe goes off and steals all the Moolah from the banks so this horrible plan by the Glukkens does not happen. The mystery though is who thought of this plan? Possibly Molluck for revenge against Mudokins?

Now since Squeek is mutated he has this special power that only expiermented slurgs have and that is his squeeking noise. When the Vykkers did their expierments it some how altered the slurgs squeek and made it deadly. Like he would make this high pitch scream and cause enamys to become def. which intern would cause the victom to go nuts and kill himself hehe! That is why they would be a deadly army. I don't know I just thought of that like right now so tell me what you think.

06-08-2002, 03:06 PM
dumboddrw2
Fuzzle

: Apr 2001
: scotland
: 122
dumboddrw2  (10)

06-08-2002, 05:43 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

cool..Nice theorey!That sounds as if it might be the way it really happens! Anyone got any others?
06-13-2002, 11:11 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

Hey dumboddw2 nice spam! Let's go make some more!!!! (Sorry if it sounds harsh but you shouldn't be spamming you naughty little boy!!! Tisk tisk!)

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

06-14-2002, 02:29 PM
brewmaster
Fuzzle

: Jun 2002
: SoulStorm Brewery in England
: 149
brewmaster  (10)
Happy LIKE IT

That is quite a good idea I would be thinking of one now but I am to busy writing this message!!

06-24-2002, 04:49 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

That is a pretty good idea. And if the slurgs squeek did become deadly maby instead of enemys killing themselves,maby their heads would explode!!!!
06-24-2002, 07:22 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Yea I like that there heads explode. Thats Oddworld like hehe!

06-24-2002, 08:13 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Apr 2002
: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)

I personally think that Squeek will really be Mullock. After his ruin in AO he has gone through a dramatic change of character and wants to help shut down the Magog Cartel.

But that is just a random guess.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

06-26-2002, 07:58 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)
Oddworld

That is a brilliant synopsis of squeek very Odd indeed . Keep that up and youll be working for Oddworld inc.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~