Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2001
: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)
Who is Uncle Bill?

Uncle Bill's Family Album

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Uncle Bill is a legend among the sports enthusiasts of Oddworld. Those who had the honor to watch him in action, described the experience as a "balet of beauty". his fast legs, along with his powerfull jabs and punches, summed up to his cold and meticulous personality, made of him probably the most brilliant athlet of all times.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp In his youth, "the Iron Hammer" was twelve times the winner of the Annual Mudboxing Championship, in four diferent categories, and earned the champion belts of three of the most important mudboxing associations: the Mudosian Mudboxing Association(MMA), the Mudboxing Internation
Federation(MIF), and the most important of all, the Oddworld Mudboxing League(OML).

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp After his retirement, Uncle Bill has trained dozens of young pupils, and his academy was responsible for creating several new champions, who were respected wherever they went, as soon as they would mention their master's name. uncle Bill will stay forever in the Panteon of Fame, as a true hero he was, for a whole nation.

Uncle Bill as a child

Uncle Bill in his golden years as a mudboxer

Uncle Bill in his retirement years

05-15-2002, 08:43 PM
MudokonOddball
Sniper Wasp

: Dec 2001
: I forgot
: 285
MudokonOddball  (10)

Hah! That's great, Lampion! Top notch work on finding those! Where'd you find them? (isn't gonna ruin it for everyone else)
Again, that's great. Very good.

05-15-2002, 10:21 PM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

Thanks I was taking a look at my very, very, very old newspapers and found that article. Cool. isn't it?
05-16-2002, 09:20 AM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)

Excellent! That's a really cool way of showcasing your pictures, Lamp. Me likes muchly.

05-17-2002, 03:39 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

Wow!
I loved it
realy great Lampion!

05-19-2002, 12:32 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

*nods at topic while listening to brianwashing music*

those are exelnet, you should do a whole life story of "uncle bill" it would be pretty damn cool
05-20-2002, 07:53 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Heeey, cool! Why didn't I see this topic before...? Anyway - that was rather inspired, mister Lampion. I bow down to your greatness... (Or something )