Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

06-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Mac Sirloin
Less worse

: Aug 2006
: Exquisite Squalor
: 5,657
Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Round two.

Here are the rules.
-This thread is for discussion of the show, fanbase/fanmedia, MLP memes, the brony personage as a whole, etc etc EXCLUSIVELY.
If it's MLP, let it be
-This thread is the only thread where MLP should be discussed at length. Keep it contained, keep it focused, and keep it friendly. Do not bring it up in other threads, this includes posting the .MOV series. YTP is excluded as long as you maintain some variety.
If we're not on track, someone tell Mac

-Don't be a fuckhead. Don't agitate the bronies and make them come gallumphing through threads I frequent with their garbage or I WILL be a huge bitch about it and I WILL punch you in the testes or butt. Eventually.
Bother a nerd and you've screwed the herd
-This thread is welcome to anyone who watches and is a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This means all Forum rules apply (whatever those are, woooo!) so NSFW content and off topic posts are a no-no.
Thread derailed? I will have you nailed (to a plank)

-No 'OMG ME AND CALGARY RODEO ARE MEANT TO BE PONI LUVERS MWAH MWAH MWAH' things. It's a cartoon, I'm glad it makes you happy, but keep your dignity to yourself for the love of gods.

These are Mac rules. Mac rules are pretty straightforward. The consequences for breaking Mac rules are any or all of the following:

-Mac Sirloin will send you a nasty message containing really uncalled for jabs at any insecurities or self-doubt you've demonstrated in the forums including very, very dedicated research into your blogging history to make sure you know he knows that you know he knows, and will continue to dedicate everything he can on and off the forums into making being on the internet, if not upsetting, a very anxious and worrisome experience. Remember kids, Mac Sirloin is dumb when docile but focused in a fury. Don't be a fuckhead and you won't be treated like one, by one.

-Mac Sirloin will pursue you to MSN, Facebook and beyond the grave if he has to. He is that readily furious.

-Mac Sirloin will have an emotional breakdown and nuclearshit down the necks of the entire forums with the help of some of my stupid RL friends to prevent the pony from spreading wildly across OWF. I will shitpost the forums to death if I have to. This is only an XK Class end of the world scenario since I avoid introducing any new members directly. Also, fuck actually doing this. I never would.

-And most importantly:
I just want you guys to talk about this somewhere that I won't have to deal with it beyond threatening you indiscriminately in the OP. There are a fair quantity of members on OWF who enjoy MLP, and I'm happy they all have something they like together. Don't ruin it for them by saying that Calgary Appleseed makes your dick thirsty, you perverted fucking bastard.

Disclaimer: I don't care about the show, I don't know jack about it and I don't need to. It's not my business. I just want this discussed somewhere easy to file away in my mind. I was drunk when I made the thread. pls don't ban me

06-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

No.