03-02-2002, 02:56 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)
THE HUGHLYS - Racist or not?

i dont expect this topic to go somewhere but i wanna know why this show is still bothered to be... shown, It is a not funny stupid and racist show that should be thrown into hell.

E.g - in an episode he takes his daughter out to buy a doll, instead she wants to by a "white" doll instead of a "black" doll and he gets all dickified about it.

03-02-2002, 03:04 AM
Robin
Stingbee

: Sep 2001
: Australia
: 81
Robin  (10)

This topic is gonna bring out everyone's view on racism, i guess i myself am a little anit American, not hating Americans but the American government, i just don't agree with alot of things they do, as for Americans i got nothing againest.
03-02-2002, 03:21 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

:
Originally posted by Robin
This topic is gonna bring out everyone's view on racism,
hardly

03-02-2002, 09:29 AM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

:
Originally posted by Robin
i guess i myself am a little anit American, not hating Americans but the American government, i just don't agree with alot of things they do, as for Americans i got nothing againest.
That's anti-Bush administration, not anti-American. Most people I frequently talk to are anti-Bush and anti-faschist.
And, of course, I am anti-Bush and anti-faschist. That isn't racism!
03-02-2002, 09:40 AM
angry slig
Fuzzle

: Dec 2001
: Staten Island, New York, USA
: 111
angry slig  (10)

After what happened in the last months i believe the US does not need criticism. I believe we are doing great, especialy with Bush.

The doc said I nead anger management classes, so I shot him.

03-02-2002, 09:55 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

:
Originally posted by Gluk Schmuck

That's anti-Bush administration, not anti-American. Most people I frequently talk to are anti-Bush and anti-faschist.
And, of course, I am anti-Bush and anti-faschist. That isn't racism!
Yeah..so what's your point?

03-02-2002, 01:13 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

The hugleys sucks!How can a "black" show like that be on and the PJ's gone!Oh, the humanity! By the way,I always thought that Dubya was the dumb duck of his family, but I have nothing against his administration. He did damn fine with foreign relations, the evil axis comment was right on. ****ing communist countries. Did you know that china has killed 65 million people, that's ten times plus the holocaust and yet we still have trade relations with those murdering, anti religion, anti everything sonsofbitches! Wow. We all know Japan does electronics better and cheaper anyway.
03-02-2002, 01:36 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

:
Originally posted by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Yeah..so what's your point?
My point was that being anti-x government doesn't make you anti-x.

:
Originally posted by Stattik HDM
He did damn fine with foreign relations, the evil axis comment was right on. ****ing communist countries. Did you know that china has killed 65 million people, that's ten times plus the holocaust and yet we still have trade relations with those murdering, anti religion, anti everything sonsofbitches!
What's wrong with communist countries?
What's China got to do with anything you said?
I didn't know China was anti-religion. Was that a generalised comment or do you belive that everyone in China hates religion?
03-03-2002, 03:35 AM
Robin
Stingbee

: Sep 2001
: Australia
: 81
Robin  (10)

:
Originally posted by angry slig
After what happened in the last months i believe the US does not need criticism. I believe we are doing great, especialy with Bush.
I think this is the time were the U.S get's the most criticism, you see America has declared war on terrorism, and they have started bombing a poor defenseless nation, terrorism is a world wide issue why does America start with a weak country? Remember last year when the U.S had that incident with China? China had captured all members of the crew and kept them for 11 days. Now China is also a nation that has harbored terrorism, why didn’t the U.S start bombing China first? Because the U.S are too afraid to attack a nation just as powerful as them.

But the U.S says it's starting with Afghanistan, and it's going to move on to Iran, Iraq, and North Korea, and what do all these Countries have in common bedside’s supporting terrorism? They are all Muslim countries. I know as a fact that the U.S government is made up and controlled by Jews (well most of the government), Jews hate Arabs and Arabs hate Jews everyone's know that, So what does the strongest nation in the world do when it has Jewish controllers? They are going to attack Arab and Muslim countries and they will find any reason be it accusing them of terrorism or Constructing weapons of mass destruction, if you look at the America's war conflict's since to 70's you will notice that all the wars that they have had have been in Arab or Muslim countires.
03-03-2002, 03:56 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

ok robin, the us is starting with afgahnistan becuase 911 was like the lasst straw, and the fact they are the taliban and alkida which IS a major terrorist group that also controls other areas. and we will move to china and the pacific coast areas when we get around to it. we'd already be in the area so why not just move our forces? its al a matter of where to start, afgahn isnt a warm up its just they were responsible for 911 which was the last straw that startred it all. its all about that fact they started it, not they are defenseless. and i think 911 and the battles show they really arent that defenseless.
03-03-2002, 01:51 PM
Steve
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2001
: 456
Steve  (32)

in north korea aproxamatly 2/3 of the people have no religion whatsoever and of those that do most of them follow Ch’ondogyo, not exacltly a muslim country. and yes the U.S. did not attack china because we are afraid and we want trade relations. the government controled by jews? where did you get that?

edit:I've never seen the hughlys so I wouldn't know

Last edited by Steve; 03-03-2002 at 05:55 AM..