12-03-2001, 02:35 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Is there any secrets in Munch?

So far I beat Munch twice with a good ending and an great ending. I want to know is there any secret places like the other Oddworld games. I saved all Muds, Fuzzels, eggs, and kept the natives in check.

12-03-2001, 08:45 PM
Wise Abe
Sniper Wasp

: Dec 2001
: Yonkers, NY.
: 261
Wise Abe  (10)

To my knowledge, there are no secrets in the game. There have been some speculation that you can play Munch's secret mission instead of Abe's, but it's just a false rumor.

If you got the good and perfect endings, go for the bad ending. You don't have to save anyone so you'll finish faster and the end movie is pretty funny (better than the perfect ending).
12-03-2001, 09:43 PM
RoN_Rancor
Boombat

: May 2001
: In a dank cage under Jabba's throne...
: 219
RoN_Rancor  (10)

So there is a different ending for absolutely perfect quarma? What is the difference between it and the regular good one? I don't know which I got because I saved everything but like 2 or 3 native muds died during my game. I got Angelic Quarma.
Xbox Live Gamertag: RON RANCOR

12-04-2001, 12:22 AM
Wise Abe
Sniper Wasp

Wise Abe  (10)

*Spolier*

Okay, the good ending was when you see the Mudokans loading the eggs into the ship, and Munch and Abe go off. LuLu walks in (possessed by Abe) all pimped out. They have a bid for the can of Gabbiar. Eventually, Abe possess LuLu long enough so he bets all of his money for the Gabbiar. At the end, Vyyker's Labs blows up and you see a moon with the foot of a Gabbit. You also get a few newspapers.

The perfect ending, I hear, is you just get an extra newspaper article thrown in and at the end, it says something like, "Great job getting angelic quarma! Now go take a nap!"
There's no extra CG ending for perfect quarma, so it's really pointless to play the game again unless you have to see it for yourself.
12-04-2001, 06:44 PM
RoN_Rancor
Boombat

: May 2001
: In a dank cage under Jabba's throne...
: 219
RoN_Rancor  (10)

Oh... that was the bonus for saving them all? I got that take a nap message when I beat it and the newspaper article too. Thanks for telling me.
Xbox Live Gamertag: RON RANCOR

12-06-2001, 02:17 PM
Cannibal Corpse
Zappfly

: Nov 2001
: 16
Cannibal Corpse  (10)

Then what is the bad ending (the gory one) that everyone is talking about? Hey that makes it THREE ending movies (or ending, since the Perfect Endging has no CG movie as you mentioned)

Thanks!

12-07-2001, 01:38 AM
Wise Abe
Sniper Wasp

Wise Abe  (10)

Lol, you've asked that like ten times .