10-23-2001, 08:00 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)
Arrested

[ooc: Dan, if I've ballsed anything up with this just gimme a yell and I'll get rid of it. I just thought we needed something to be happening... ]

As Jan had thought, it was some of the new ones… beating hell out of one of the muds he’d seen earlier – looked like the owner of the bar; Arim, he vaguely remembered. That immediately gave him a dilemma – should he go help him, after he’d coldly refused him and Aura shelter, or just leave him? Frack, that shouldn’t even have been a question. Industrials got up his nose, especially as they tended to bring everyone else into disrepute; besides, he didn’t know what in frack Arim had said but that was no excuse for this…

“Hey…!” Jan waved his arms around, running over. “Cut that out, you’re going to kill him…!”

They ignored him.

“I said cut it out…!” Jan had watched enough fights between the locals back home to know what got attention – the eyes were pretty sensitive, as in all creatures, and a smack on the bridge of the snout usually quietened them down… but this lot wore masks, he couldn’t get to the eye or nose…

Well, he’d got to do something. He smacked the nearest two’s heads together; one groaned and staggered away, the other just went down as though poleaxed.

That got immediate attention; as one, a circle of faces turned to him, suddenly losing interest in Arim, who sank to his knees, hugged an arm across his chest and coughed up a mouthful of blood.

“Well well, another troublemaker…” one said, in a thin, ugly, snarling voice.

They’d already stared to spread out in an encircling manner.

Oh bollocks… Jan backed away, managed a very inadequate sounding “uh…” I think I landed myself right in it, this time…

10-23-2001, 11:56 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Jan you okay!! I shout!
I run on to help you!!

Another one! Said another person snarling!!

Okay Jan what have you done?? Jan..JAN!!
Jan had backed really far into a wall! I ran back to him!
What have you done?
Tell ME!! YOU NINCONPOOP WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
You are in for it now!! But I'll help you, kay?

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: Rex Tirano ]

10-23-2001, 12:04 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

[ooc: Um... can I suggest you read the rest of the RPG before jumping in feet first...? Please? As for one, you don't play as yourself, you invent a character and play as them. Urrh... *checks watch* Arse, I've got a practical later. Go find the "For those that are New to the RPG" topic, that'll help.

Sorry, I'm sounding all high-and-mighty. I'll shut up now.]

10-23-2001, 06:18 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: Hey, do you suppose Blue could help here? Or would I be ruining you plot?)
- DH

10-23-2001, 07:47 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: you would ruin the plot DH

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

10-24-2001, 06:53 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

[ooc: *coughs and points at SRFR *]

10-29-2001, 07:39 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

[ooc: Sorry, I just needed to type something. Any longer and I'd have cobwebs. ]

Town was bustling, and Aura felt lost. She’d nearly been stepped on half a dozen times – clumsy damn oafs, should watch where they put their damn stupid clumsy feet – so wasn’t in a very good mood, and to cap it all Jan had simply vanished. At first she’d been a little concerned he’d gone off and got himself killed, but there wasn’t the undercurrent of thinly-veiled panic that had followed all the rest of the killings, so that was at least a little reassuring…

After a good two hours aimlessly roaming, she gave up in disgust and sat on a treestump to watch the passers-by for familiar faces. Maybe Blue would be along, sometime… Frack, maybe even Jan would emerge back out of whatever woodwork he’d been hiding in…

She slumped onto her chin and sighed. Lonely lonely… should of stayed in my tree, she sighed, and dozed…

Someone poked her in the arm. “Hey – hey! You Aurora…?” A voice asked.

She opened one bleary eye and focused it on the speaker – mudokon, youngish, looked excitable. “What you want?” she asked, gruffly.

“Jan told me to come find you-”

She pushed herself upright. “Where is he?” she cut in, sharply.

“Um, well – he’s been arrested.”

“What?!”

“He got in a fight with the police – well, kind of – and they-”

“I get the picture,” she groaned and covered her head with her hands. “And he says I’m a pain in the arse…”

10-31-2001, 05:40 PM
SlogMaster
Stunk

: Sep 2001
: Cali
: 36
SlogMaster  (10)

wat ^, do you guys not want me in here, or do i just suck? i'm no9t even noticed!!!, now wuz ^ wit dat?!?!?!?!?!?!

10-31-2001, 10:00 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: It's not that we don't want you and you definately don't suck. You have to remember that we can't write your posts for you or to be able to find a way to work your character into the current plot easily. (its not as easy as it looks...especially when you are coordinating with several RPer's) You might want to wait until the current plot is finished (as it is pretty much all planned out already...just a bit stalled on the posts). The next plot should be easier to work yourself in (in my opinion), BTW...I'll be having a new slig-like female character join in during the next plot *grins*

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

11-24-2001, 04:20 AM
MUNCHY
Chippunk

: Nov 2001
: FRIGGEN ODDWORLD
: 30
MUNCHY  (10)

DA WEAKEST FREAK

D
11-24-2001, 04:26 AM
MUNCHY
Chippunk

: Nov 2001
: FRIGGEN ODDWORLD
: 30
MUNCHY  (10)

DA ODDEST GABBIT

THE LONELY ABE

THIS IS ODD

THE ODDER LIMETS

NACHO NACHO MAN

HE IS THE NACHO NACHO NACHO MAN
11-24-2001, 10:41 AM
Robbo
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2001
: Oddworld
: 254
Robbo  (10)

ABE WANTED, I'm warning you here. You are gonna be kicked off the forums if you keep spamming! You know this, so stop spamming.