05-19-2001, 02:27 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)
Unidentified Creature

*We find Osiris wandering two miles north of the blackened plain where Jal died*

*Playing the marine's march on his trombone* As he walks forward, he notices a small burrow in the ground. Osiris has no knowledge of oddworld creatures living in burrows, so he tries to get a closer look. He takes a look and sees what appears to be the barrel of a rifle. "AHHH" he yells in terror. What if a slig is in there? But his fears are soon gone as a fat, little, purple, two legged creature with a really long snout comes hopping out of the hole. He almost laughs at how silly the creature looks. "Hmmngf", It snorts at him. Osiris thinks to himself "I don't remember these strange creatures around here, or anywhere. I should probably go tell the people of pyke. They might wanna know." "Hey you! Com'ere!" it must have been previously trained, because it ambles towards him. Osiris begins the hike back to pyke, the creature mysteriously following him...

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

05-20-2001, 02:46 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Osiris arives at Pyke, and the people gather around him to see the little critter. No one had seen it before. Until further notice, they decided to name it "Snout" because of it's snout, until they found a proper name. They did further studies, and this is the test results:

Food preference: Grapes and other fruits

Defense: can kick hard and scratch

Sex: Male

Favorite activity: digging holes

"Snout" is being kept by Osiris until they find an owner.

"snout"

Ap:2

Hp:2

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

05-20-2001, 03:14 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Orisis, I keep forgeting to tell you. I though of a good weapon for you...

To put a boxing glove on the end of your tronbone shaft! That would intragrate your love for your instrument and a weapon!

05-20-2001, 03:58 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

OOC: Yeah!!! Maybe I'll put a spike on the end or a boxing glove. Or somthing. THANK YOU!!

Within days the owner is found. Osiris says goodbye to snout and starts to work on his weapon. He wanders around town, looking for ideas. He passes a church. He is depressed from not finding any good weapons so far. "I'll I've got is this piece of crap." He holds up his feeble dart gun and it snaps in his hand. Osiris plays a sad tune on his trombone. The end of his slide bangs a mudokon on the head. "HEY!!" he yells. "Sorry". An idea springs into Osiris' head. He runs back to the church, and finds an iron spike on the old metal fence that is falling apart. He easily pries it of, as it is almost rusted through. Osiris rushes to a cave outside town and begins work...

A week Later

Osiris comes out of the cave, tired and hungry, but he has with him:

Trombone-sword
Ap:3
Hp:3

Osiris munches on some wild plants (yuck) then begins the journey back to pyke, with a weapon.