05-15-2001, 12:17 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
The Excape

**Lights out has been in the barraks for hours now, Both Dakkan and Drake have been waiting for the perfect time; re-runing the plan in there heads... now it has come**

Drake: *quietly* Okay Dakkan! It's time to get going... we have to hurry. First we have to get past Rudy the Clubber Slig... your gonna have to stay in the shadows due your not allowed to walk arond at night, because you tried to excape! Your lucky you got a second chance. Okay follow me...

**Drake opens the door and walks down the hall; Dakkan waits in the shadows for Drake to get access the ground levels**

Drake: Thanks Rudy... Gemme the card key.

**Rudy and Drake make a little rutus and is over heard by other guards**

Guard: Dakkan is out!!! Open Fire!!! I'm getting a promotion!!!

**Shots are peeled like bananas, Dakkan ducks behind a crake in the hall way**

Drake: **Pulls out a Western Style Shotgun**
Die! **Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da, the sounds of the extreamly fast and strong gun** Go Dakkan, hurry...! Arggggg.... **Drake is shot and bleeding** Goooooo...

**Dakkan jumps up and sees a window, not thinking he is on the 14th Floor... jumps**

**The window smashes and Dakkan flys out... falling to his death... Bamm! He hits something .....soft?!

Dakkan: Hun!?! **Dakkan looks and sees a huge crate of pillows** Now that's Funny! I still need a way to get out of here, guards will be down soon.

**Dakkan sees a Hover-Cycle, the one used with Captain ASE key**

Dakkan: I always wanted a hover-cycle! Here it goes... **Puts his key cord and starts up the cycle, he blasts into the forest**

Dakkan: *thinks* Drake... saved me again...