Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)
Pursuit

(OOC: RPG post #2)

Trey was running as fast as his pants would let him, some of his guards lead the way with thier slightly newer pants.
Trey noticed that they were losing Malice even though his guards had military-quality pants on, so he ordered them to fire at will.
With the fact that they were all running as fast as they could the Sligs found it hard work even getting a shot within 3 meters of the red cross-breed never mind a hitting him.
"This is our best chance to catch the bastard, don't let him get away!" Trey shouted at the top of his voice before continuing to fire at Malice.
Malice got shot in the tail just as he disappeared into the morning fog.
"Damn, we lost 'im," said one of the guard.
"You don't say," retorted Trey as he threw his gun down and started using every profanity he knew.
12-13-2001, 08:42 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Malice swore mentality as he ran as fast as he could. How dare they interrupt him! He would have stayed and fought them, but the sheer number of them and the injuries he had gained from the fight would not have been in his favor.
Shots rang out and bullets whizzed by him; clear misses. He chuckled as he realized they were shooting out of desperation, desperation not to let him get away.
Then he felt something strange...he started to feel drowsy and the strength in this arms start to leave.
What the f*ck!? Malice thought as he forced himself to keep up the pace and to stay awake. Why was he feeling this way? Was it due to blood loss? No he didn't think so. He hadn't lost that much blood so it must be something else.
He decided he would work it out later, right now escape was more important. So he fought off the drowsiness and keep running. Finally a stroke of luck, a fog bank uphead, so Malice beelined for it, knowing sligs poor eyesight would be useless in that and the dampness would making tracking by scent near impossible.
He winced as he was struck once in the tail as he entered the fog bank, but smiled as he heard the lead sligs swears and curses of having lost him. Malice didn't stop though...he kept running.

After a while he did stop running, exhausted from the long run, the fight, and what ever the heck else was affecting him. He found a decent sized cave that was uninhabited and went inside. Then he cleaned out his wounds, managing to take out the bullet in his tail. He went back outside briefly to take a long drink from a nearby stream, before going back in and letting himself fall into a deep sleep....

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

12-14-2001, 09:19 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

[ooc: My turn now, ain't it? Damn. Oh well, I'll try post something on Sunday (pseudo-Christmas-dinner tomorrow, yay!) *goes off to think*

Yes, I have found a nifty little rainbow-text-generator. Cool, huh? *is having fun with this*]

12-15-2001, 01:58 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Alf:The new mudokon hero
Alf could of swear he heard a slig fire a bullet at him.Did he dare look back?NO WAY!Suddenly he felt somthing hit the back of back like scrab's legs trying to push him to the ground.But he ignored it.But then he felt his life slipping away.So he tried to remember every thing since he had been born..He had opened his eyes and saw Abe,his father,who had saved exactley 399 mudokons from Rupture Farms and Soul Storm brewerwey. He had heard stories of him every night just before he went to sleep...Countiued later
(are in sunspese?If so,tell me how it is so far)

Wrex.

12-15-2001, 02:27 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

As Alf ran on he got an idea.It was crazy,but he woul try it he ran onto the nearest platform and tried to chant like his father had.For years he had tried to but he couldn't.Suddenly,little blues orbs formed and possed a slig.He saw what the slig saw just like he was the slig he made the slig kill the other then made that one blow up and Alf turned and ran away.Part 2: the mission*News show music*News slig:"Alf, the son of Abe has escaped Vykker Labs and is heading toward... Where is Alf heading?Read the rest after I get up!(Oh don't forget to write if you like this)

Wrex.

12-15-2001, 08:14 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

1) Please don't post irrelevant posts in established topics.
2) This is an RPG, not a fanfic.
3) If you want to enter a character, please post their description in the "Main Character Descriptions" topic. If you want to start an add-on [which seems to be the case] please do so in a separate topic.

Thank you. Enjoy your time in the RPG...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

12-19-2001, 11:32 PM
Nathanton
Chippunk

: Dec 2001
: 31
Nathanton  (10)

Suddenly prake makes himself visible in the cave looking at Malice "still sleeping" he says to himself,"I bit him days ago and hes still sleeping?"He slithers closer and gives Malice some water,"If only I had seen him in that fog this would never have happened!"tipping weater down his throat,
Suddenly Malice starts coughing and...
(Is that ok? my 1st time!)
12-19-2001, 11:48 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: hmm not bad...but technically Malice was struck by a bullet and I was waiting for Teal to respond but she is having problems thinking of a reply....I might use this...but I can't think of anything off hand right now...)

12-20-2001, 12:26 AM
Nathanton
Chippunk

Nathanton  (10)

sorry!
12-20-2001, 12:36 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: hey don't worry about it, I said I was going to try to use it. I'm a flexible dragon. Just edit out the bit where you said you bit Malice and it will be ok. Just don't be surprized if Malice reacts hostile to you...he is a bad guy after all (but your character doesn't know that))

12-23-2001, 02:41 PM
Nathanton
Chippunk

Nathanton  (10)

(okay then, ignore the part where i said ibit you yadayadayadablahblahblah, I just found you in MY cave, ok?
12-24-2001, 07:13 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: ok)

Malice woke up with a massive headache. He groaned as he wobbled to his handfeet, sore all over.
He only vaguely acknowledged the weird snake thing next to him and growled faintly at it.
Then he walked out, limping slightly from the wound in his arm. He made his way slowly to the nearby stream....

(ooc: left this topic...sorry)

12-30-2001, 09:29 AM
Nathanton
Chippunk

Nathanton  (10)

Prake turns invisible again, he wonders to himself what happened to this, this THING (did I mention that this guy has never seen anythin exept paramites?).Slowly he draws comes closer, hoping that he is not hostile he makes himself visible again when, al of a sudden ...