06-14-2001, 01:52 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Invasion

ooc: ok...this bit takes place a few months ago...

A basketball sized meteorite enters Oddworlds atmostsphere. Usually space debris this size would burn up completely before it got a chance to hit the ground. But this one didn't.
It traveled unharmed to the planet surface, landing deep within the Great Forest. Strangely, it made no sound when it landed nor was it visable on the way down. It then wobbled and cracked like an egg. A few more cracks appeared and a black scrab-like head poked through, followed shortly by 30 others.
They 'looked' around using other senses(they have no eyes). Then, all at once, they emerged completely from their 'egg'. Each was only about 6 in long, had a scorpions body; complete with a stinger. Their scrab-like heads attached to a dracian-like neck.
They hesitated a moment more. Then, all together, they disappeared in the the underbrush. All were repeating the same phrase to each other telepathically...

This land is good. We will grow. Increase our number. We will take this planet and rule it. So says the collective.

The Skrakians have come....

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-14-2001, 02:14 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: don't try anything with these critters yet, as i still need to post what they are cabable of and there stats. Oh and i DO have a pic of them, and I will post that along with their stats. Right now I don't have the time....

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay