11-26-2009, 03:27 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)
Oddworld Long overdue post

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I recently got Spore: Galactic Adventures, and it's quite addicting. I've been working on an adventure based upon AlexFili's 'The Creeper'. For some reason I can't get Dore to attack the zombies or the zombies to attack Dore or Krivzee. You play Krivzee of coarse but without the zombies wanting to kill you it doesn't feel scary. Anyways I was just finishing Slip when I realized I had forgotten about good ol' Rupture Farms. I head back and the drunken blue Slig antics kept' me laughing till' I read the last post. Keep up the good work Ackro!

TO BUSINESS!

Mars

IC: Mars had made sure his eyes were closed enough to be asleep but not so much as to look forced shut. Mars had the most strategically advanced and complex strategies for things that don't matter much in life. Fake sleeping was one. When he felt that no one was holding him (a very reassuring feeling, believe me) he waited 30 seconds before opening his eyes. He just barely squinted his left eye open, then the other, and finally his panic took over as both his eyes shot open and he generically shook the bars of his cage. Anni came in, apparently looking for him. "Hi, need some help here." Mars said hastily with a tint of sarcasm. "Jeez, I lost my balance due to this stupid injury." he said, glancing at his bullet wound. "Uh, and it STINGS! Can you get me out of here?"

Krivzee

IC: Krivzee had hid himself in this lab long enough. He stood up, glanced around, and - HOLD UP!!! There was that darned Mudokon terrorist! In a cage! He raised his pisto-hook...hold on, here comes someone. It was a strangely colored Mudokon. Female too. Well, he couldn't shoot the mud, the other one would run and find the boss. Ah well, if the mud's behind bars maybe the boss's door was open. He left, completely missing Mars's talking.

Coming through the hallway, he looked for Guekko. He spotted him near the Snoozer. The Snoozer!?! Oh, that's just GREAT. Now what? He just tried making signs with his hands for Guekko to meet him at the entrance. Krivzee snuck past snoozie and followed path to the entrance. Taking a different path to the entrance, he passed a blue slig. Weird.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 11-27-2009 at 12:13 AM..
11-26-2009, 03:37 PM
enchilado
I don't even know!

: Nov 2009
: Brisbane, Australia
: 2,749
enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

[-- ic --]

"I'll go look for the 'im," Tok said to Flad, glancing at the dud grenades on the floor. He pulled the throttle and the wings sped up, putt-putting and chugging and belching black smoke. He moved very slowly toward the entrance. Darn the things. He pulled the lever to move up into second gear, but he was going to slow and it stalled. He threw a look over his shoulder at Flad, then shook his head and muttered to himself. "Damn' - stupid - thing!" he shouted, and hit it.

There was a final cough of smoke and it cleared. The whirring settled and the chugging stopped. There was a pause, then Tok flew across the room and out the door so fast he could barely make it around the corner. He shot down the corridor and saw that there was a Slig straight ahead of him. "Look out - !" he shouted, and hit the gear lever as hard as he could back down the other way.

He stopped just before hitting the Slig. The pants began to heave and choke once more, and emitted a loud belch of black smoke.

"Uh, excuse me, but have you seen a blue Slig anywhere?" Tok asked Krivzee. "He hasn't got any pants on, either."
11-26-2009, 03:44 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: What slig? Is that Krivzee?

11-26-2009, 04:15 PM
enchilado
I don't even know!

enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

[-- ooc --]

"You seen a blue Slig anywhere?" Tok asked Krivzee.
11-26-2009, 06:06 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: I'll respond to that when splat posts. Might as well get both Mars and Krivzee.

11-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Guekko
Fuzzle

: Jan 2009
: England
: 141
Guekko  (42)

Guekko stood pretty much back to the wall, unmoving for the most part, save for the odd glances around him. Krivzee had run off, there wasn't much chance of him being able to follow though, speed of Glukkon hopping wasn't exactly very good at all, never would have kept up. So he just stood there, staring down the barrel of the Snoozer's gun, giving a quick look to the Slig that the Snoozer addressed, but did nothing much more. Out of the corner of one eye he did see something though, a Slig - no, Krivzee - sneaking past the Snoozer. He didn't make any greater move than looking briefly to one side however, lest he show the Snoozer where Krivzee was.

Last edited by Guekko; 11-27-2009 at 03:02 AM..
11-26-2009, 07:26 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

Umm, Guekko? Can you read my last IC post?

EDIT: Um...is he just looking at the gun or something? Geukko I mean?

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 11-27-2009 at 12:14 AM..
11-27-2009, 12:46 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Borso was standing near Tok. "Someone stole his pants? That's a bit mean... even for them", Borso walked over to Flad. Borso listenened a bit more, "A sign fell on them?"

This was getting weirder and weirder. Borso sighed, "Come on guys, we should go take a look"

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

11-27-2009, 01:55 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Flad had just finished talking to Tok when grenades fell out of the boom machine beeping. "AH! LOOK OUT!" Flad shouted and instinctively covered his face. The beeping stopped, "Phew they're just duds, that was lucky" Flad said.

"I'll go look for the 'im," Tok said and sped off down the corridor. Flad looked at Borso, "He'll be better looking for him then us. Besides those pants are still under the sign and I could use some help moving it since it's too heavy for me on my own." He said, "It's over by R+R"

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 11-27-2009 at 03:26 AM..
11-27-2009, 02:59 AM
Guekko
Fuzzle

Guekko  (42)

OOC: Yes I did. With a gun pointed at him, he's keeping a good eye on it. I've made an edit anyway
11-27-2009, 03:55 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----
[DELETED IC POST]

Let's just say SU-01 didn't noticed Krivzee...Being able to escape with a gun pointed at you would seem...Well...strange

Also there was nothing else interresting in this post...Sorry -_-

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 11-27-2009 at 05:17 AM..
11-27-2009, 04:26 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: a little late Jim. Krivzee's long gone. Edit your post and try something like "but Krivzee ran away at the last second." or something.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 11-27-2009 at 04:30 AM..
11-27-2009, 09:21 AM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

: The secret training facility.
: 93
AckroTheSlig  (-44)

Ic: Ackro inhailed deeply, finally catching his breath.
"If they think their going to do me in, they're sadly mistaken..
I'll blow a hole through them, the first sign they're near."
Ackro said to himself, while backing even further into the dark corner,
his body consumed by the darkness. He layed there, his head laying against the floor, listining for any foot steps. When suddenly he realized his gun was missing aswell. "Oh, Odd dammit! they took my pants and my gun? they must know that my gun is my only means of protection.. and that it'll be much easier for them to finish me off without it!". He slammed his fist against the hard, cold floor, sniffling slightly from the idea of being killed.

------------------------

Ooc: The only thing that been seen of Ackro through the shadow's
are his red, glowing eyes.
11-27-2009, 09:49 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: And Krivzee has night vision.

11-27-2009, 04:02 PM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

AckroTheSlig  (-44)

Ooc: No post's today? Where is everyone?
11-27-2009, 04:10 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: I know...maybe they're as drunk as Ackro and sleeping? Na, I'm kidding. But really...

11-27-2009, 04:12 PM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

AckroTheSlig  (-44)

Ooc: Lol, Mars you knuckle head.. xD
11-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Grace rolled his eyes; this wasn't proving to be one of his best days. "Wait a second; this glukkon was with the slig when he tried to break into the office?" He gestured to the glukkon. "Then why don't you ask him what happened?"

He turned to Guekko, "What was the slig doing, breaking into the office? Did you ask it to or something?" Glukkons were all arrogant, and most were impatient, too. It'd be just like a glukkon to have its slig break into a locked room just because they couldn't be bothered to wait for someone to arrive with the keys.
To be honest he was surprised that they hadn't just smashed the door down.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I'm sorry," Anni said, "The slig took the key from your cage. Look, he even chained the door closed. I guess he really didn't want you to get out of there. Um, I can get you some bandages or something, and some food maybe. I used to work in a lab, so I could get some stuff to stop the wound making you sick." She looked around at Hembar, who had followed her in. "Unless you could do something?" She new Hembar was a native, and wondered if she had any powers.

ooc: Dripik, since Rick hasn't responded to all this, can we assume he's asleep? Or sg

11-27-2009, 05:53 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: Splat has lighted the fuse.

Mars

IC: The fastest mud to speed Rupture Farms and Rupture Farms Most Wanted Terrorist (besides Abe) had been captured at last. I have to stop thinking like that, thought Mars. He stared at Anni, whom he was glad had listened to his problems. "I'm sorry," Anni said, "The slig took the key from your cage. Look, he even chained the door closed. I guess he really didn't want you to get out of there. Um, I can get you some bandages or something, and some food maybe. I used to work in a lab, so I could get some stuff to stop the wound making you sick." She looked around at another Mudokon with her, who had followed her in. "Unless you could do something?"

Hopefully, thought Mars. Hopefully. Mars sighed and slumped into his cell even more.

Krivzee

IC: Krivzee was walking down the pathway when a black cloud of smog came rushing at him. He took a step back as it stopped in front of him, inches from his maked face. Turns out it was a flying slig (Krivzee never could tell the difference between a smog cloud and a slig with bad flying pants) and it asked him
"You seen a blue Slig anywhere?". "Yes, not to far back from where I've come. Drunk like a Mud on Soul-Storm." Krivzee said, when a thought struck his mind about 'back there'. What about Guekko? He was staring down the barrel of a gun last time he saw him. He might not live!

What the !@#$ was he doing?

"Um, could you excuse me?" he said, turning for the exact way he came, hoping to find Guekko with a heartbeat. His legs went to full speed (besides the overdrive function), as he ran for Guekko.

Krivzee ran for the hallway outside the executive's office. Sure enough there was Guekko...next to Snoozie. Krivzee didn't have any EMPs (he had left them so he could bring his vintage Creeper headset), so he hid behind a corner, raised his Pisto-hook, and aimed the grappler. He aimed for the snoozer's turret machine gun (the thing on the bottom). He thought he could heave it off, then get Guekko to run since the snoozer would be defensless. Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd...FIRE!!!

It zipped along and hit the gun dead center. Then, HEAVE!!!

OOC: Let's let Jimmy decide if this works.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 11-28-2009 at 01:04 PM..
11-28-2009, 02:21 AM
Guekko
Fuzzle

Guekko  (42)

One of Guekko's ears made a movement and he slowly turned his head to the nearby Slig, still trying to keep an eye on the Snoozer's gun barrel at the same time, having no desire to get shot. With one hand scratching the ground, he tilted his head to one side.
"I d-do not know." Came his stutter. He flicked eyes back at the Snoozer, "A-am I going to g-get shot?"

OOC: He doesn't know Krivzee is anywhere near, only that he ran past earlier.
11-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

All of a sudden, SU-01 felt something grabbing one of his guns. he looked down to check and find a grappling hook wrapped around his left arm. He quickly followed the cable with his eyes only to find the fugitive slig at the other end.

"Assault attempt detected. Now engaging appropriate countermeasure"

Trying to keep his free gun pointed at Guekko he slightly turned over to face his attacker and pointed his projector at him.

"Electrifying armor...NOW !"

A beeping sound was heard, getting more high pitched every seconds, meaning that the batteries were charging.

A few seconds later, he discharged the whole thing in his armor. The electrical blast went straight to the grappling launcher.

-----OOC-----

Like Sam Fisher would said : What happens next is up to you

If Grace wants to help, if Guekko wants to run away, if the grappling launcher explode or just malfunction or...whatever

PS: Sorry for the poor quality post. I'm sick at the moment and have some troubles putting two and two together

11-28-2009, 10:01 AM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

AckroTheSlig  (-44)

Ooc:
If I'm not on again within a week's period I'm hacked..
11-28-2009, 11:22 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

Wait, did the grappling hook work or not? I tried to pull off the gun here...

11-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Well, one of the two guns of my character got caught by your grappling hook. But since it's pretty heavy, I don't think a thing the size of a gun could move something this heavy. So you just got my attention and somewhat make a good diversion.

I hope I answered your question

11-28-2009, 01:09 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

Thanks.

Krivzee

IC:
Having shot and pulled, even the grappling hook's motor wasn't enough. Suddenly he heard the snoozer say (WTF) "Electrifying armor...NOW !" (WTF x2). Krivzee suddenly saw a streak of lightning zip across his metal grappling rope (stupid save 100$ deal) and directly into his body. Most of the shock was in his hands, and they were already numbed from the Creeper expedition, so he felt nothing in them. However the scorching was even worse now. He had pulled the snoozer gun a bit but that was it. He charged forward, pushing Guekko, making sure he was blocking the Glukkon if the Snoozer tried to shoot them. Remembering that Guekko limps, he half-carries him, just sorta pushing him along mainly.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 11-28-2009 at 11:41 PM..
11-29-2009, 12:49 PM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

AckroTheSlig  (-44)

Well, it's been a good run but I'm quitting.
11-29-2009, 01:08 PM
enchilado
I don't even know!

What? Why?

Don't leave!
11-29-2009, 01:34 PM
AckroTheSlig
Stingbee

AckroTheSlig  (-44)

Ooc: Give me one good reason to stay.
11-29-2009, 02:14 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

You're hilarious and our friend. Dude, please don't go. You're AWESOME! I'm not just saying that! My DAD laughed at you! And he never laughs at anything...

11-29-2009, 02:22 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
We'll all be able to sort something out

Sure, Ackro had a real $#!* start off, but things will get better. Ackro is the main focus of Flad, Tok and Borso at the moment, and Flad's partially messed up personality means he can't be cruel to anyone. I'm sure if Ackro gets a sober one 2 one with Flad things will turn out well .

First tell us why you want to leave, what the problem is.

My DA page.