05-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

: Apr 2006
: Grinder Farms, Mudos
: 125
Marco the Glukkon  (10)
Oddworld Primal Rage

Anybody remember playing Primal Rage? It was the game with the giant dinosaurs and apes and you had to fight each other. Man, that game was awesome. Back in 1995 I used to play it all the time. It was the most popular game for it's time. Anyone remember that game, and if you do, who was your favorite dinosaur?

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

05-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Vertigo was pretty awesome, but so was Talon.

The apes sucked.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

05-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

My favorite dinosaur to use was Sauron. Big bad T-rex with a plasma fireball and plenty of biting attacks to frag your opponent, what more could ya want?

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

05-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2005
: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

Fucking yes. Talon was awesome, as was Diablo. Damn, I wish my computer was shittier so I could play that game again.

05-13-2006, 08:46 AM
tentacle_orgy
Thudslug

: Feb 2005
: Dreamscape
: 169
tentacle_orgy  (10)

Damn, I loved that game..My favorites were the two apes. That game kicked so much ass. They should release it for PC.
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º

05-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

Man, I miss that series. There was a roller rink back in Wisconsin with a Primal Rage arcade game (in one of those big stands), and every time we'd visit, I'd be the only guy not on the ice. I'd be up there playing it!

Man, but Vertigo and Armadon were my faves. They were the strangest looking creatures in the game, so that comes as no suprise. I heard they scrapped the idea for a PR 2 in favor of a novel. Shame.

05-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

I played that game on Sega genesis.
God, I loved that game, but grossed me out...

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

05-15-2006, 04:39 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

I remember, back in the day, there was an arcade called "Aladdin's Palace". Man it was awesome; all the great games out there were there. I mean, Turtles in Time, Primal Rage, X-Men! It was awesome. I remember spending many a hour playing Primal Rage and kicking the crap outta the computer with Sauron.... Sweet Bliss. They just don't make games like that any more. And all the arcades have all the crappy games that noone plays.

05-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Paramite Mask
Thudslug

: Feb 2006
: Arroyo Grande, California
: 150
Paramite Mask  (10)

I remember playing Primal Rage on the SNES. To me it was kinda like prehistoric Mortal Kombat. I liked how a heart was a life bar, and when damage was taken it would bleed and shrivel up. I rember always using the two apes. Back then when I only had a SNES, I would play Mega Man X, Turtles in Time, and various rentals like Primal Rage.

06-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

:
I remember, back in the day, there was an arcade called "Aladdin's Palace". Man it was awesome; all the great games out there were there. I mean, Turtles in Time, Primal Rage, X-Men! It was awesome. I remember spending many a hour playing Primal Rage and kicking the crap outta the computer with Sauron.... Sweet Bliss. They just don't make games like that any more. And all the arcades have all the crappy games that noone plays.

You're not from Hanford, are you? We had a shitty arcade by the same name with the same games in our horrible little mall.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.