General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Australia
: 1,339
General Drippik  (11)
Drip's fic

Well, here I go. I will attempt to write a fic called: Liechs torture

Drippik stared in disgust at the worthless mudokon in front of him. "I didn't hear that. What did you do?" Drippik was steaming. A mudokon named liech (pronounced leek) was in trouble. "I... I p-put glue.. and leaves i-in the well that l-leads to your office." liech replied. "You worthless piece of scum! I will have you executed in 5 minutes." The surrounding slaves gawked at Drippik. "Get back to work you fools, before I have you all executed!" A mudokon slave started bawling his eyes out. "Stand up you!" Said Drippik to the slave. "What's your name?" "sob, My name is flak.." He replied. "Well I guess I'll have to get you executed to." The five minutes was up. "OK, Liech! Go over to Boris, that slig over there!" Drippik motioned his head to a slig with red skin instead of green. Liech walked over to the slig. He thought he might be able to prevent the slig from doing whatever it was he was going to do, from doing it. "Hello, my name is Liech." He said. "I heard" replied the oddly coloured slig. "What's your name?" Asked Liech. "You know what my name is, so shut the hell up and get on with the show!" Liech didn't say another word. This "Boris" was tougher than he thought. "Come with me, scumbag" Said Boris. Liech worked up his courage and said, "Where are we going?" "Once we get there you won't notice", said Boris. Boris lead Liech into a round room with a big cabinet inside. Boris opened the door. "Get in", he said. Liech hesitated. He finally stepped in... MORE TO COME!!

12-04-2001, 06:47 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

K...

Inside the cabinet was a heap of freaky posters on the wall. There was one of a mudokon with a hole in it's head, and another with general Drippik laughing at Boris, who was getting his head whacked with a big gun. "Are you ready, Liech?" Said Boris' faint voice. "Ready for what?" Liech replied. "For this!" Liech heard the flick of a switch and the posters on the wall started spinning around. The spinning pictures formed a blur, and then a hologram of the General appeared in front of Liech. "See those glasses on the wall?" Asked Boris. "Yes. Do you want me to put them on?" Replied Liech. "What do you think? Of course I want you to put them on! Now do it! So Liech put the glasses on. "They're o-" Liech stopped as the hologram of General Drippik went 3D. Liech fainted.....

12-05-2001, 12:29 AM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Apr 2001
: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

interestinggggggggggggg. write more!

12-05-2001, 01:29 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Liech woke up on a vykkers' operating table. "Aargh" Said the vykker. Liech was startled to find that the vykker had an axe in his hand. "What am I doing in here?" Said Leich. "I was about to slice your head off!" Replied the astonished vykker. "I thought you were dead! Drippik! Come here!" Liech heard the quiet footsteps of Drippiks tiny feet. "Look! The slave is alive!" Drippik stared. "Interesting... He is the only one who has ever survived the freak walls." Drippik stayed calm, unlike the vykker who was craving to kill something. "Well can't I just slice his head off? He has done something bad after all!" "No, put him through the krillo scan." Liech was wondering what the hell a krillo scan was. But he followed the vykker through a hallway into a strange room.

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: General Drippik ]

12-06-2001, 02:38 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

In the room was a machine big enough to fit a mudokon in it. Liech happened to be that mudokon. "Get in!" Instructed the vykker. Liech did as he was told. He heard a couple of beeps and then a whirring sound. A bright light was making it's way up his leg. "Close your eyes." Said the vykker. Liech was already doing that. He didn't want to get blinded. The light passed his eyes. It was as bright as daylight when the light came past, even with his eyes closed. The lid to the machine was opened. "You can get out now." said the vykker. Liech got out.

12-06-2001, 05:53 PM
•[cyrus]•
Clakker Store Clerk

: Nov 2001
: Massachusetts
: 781
•[cyrus]•  (10)

really interesting GENERAL

12-07-2001, 01:33 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Liech wondered what the machine had done. "Er, what was that machine for?" Asked Liech. "You skinny little bastard. Why should I tell you?" Liech was scared of that vykker. So he didn't say anything. This vykker reminded him of Boris the slig. The vykker led him into the room before with Drippik in it. "Here are your goggles sir." The vykker handed the same goggles Liech had on before to Drippik. Then the vykker remembered. "YOU IDIOT!!" Said Drippik. The vykker jumped back in suprise. He put them on his head. "Thank you Martin" Said Drippik. Drippik looked up and down the mudokon. "This is abnormal... His brain has a wire hanging out of it." "Do you want me to investigate?" Asked Martin. "Yes, but tomorrow." Replied Drippik. "But I want to do it now!" "WAIT!!" Martin stopped and looked down at his feet. "He also has a lump." Said Drippik. "Where?" Asked Liech.

12-07-2001, 11:37 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

"Where do I have a lump?" "On your leg... I mean, in your leg." Said Drippik. "In my leg? What, on my bone?" "No, on your muscle. It's all stretched out. And according to medical science, that means you have got lots of tears! Put 'im on the train to soul storm brewery!" Liech suprisingly hadn't heard of soulstorm brewery before. Boris the slig came over. "Follow me." He said. Liech did that. He was led into a train station. There was a train. It had "Soulstorm Brew" marked on it. Boris got behind Liech and pushed him on the train with the end of his gun. Liech tripped over the bar under the door. "Ow!" Said Liech. He got up. Then he was banged on the head with a slig gun. Liech heard another slig say, "Who's this Boris?" And Boris replied, "This's Liech, Snakey, some freak o' nature."

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: General Drippik ]

12-08-2001, 08:57 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

The two sligs took a side each of the train. Boris on the left, Snakey on the right. The door closed, and the train was off. It started speeding at very high levels. Liech got up and sat down on an uncomfertable chair. Boris and Snakey stared at him. Liech sank down into his chair and looked away. He looked at the back window. There was an advertisement for scrab cakes. Liech looked at the seat next to him. There was a bone. Liech was frightened, so he picked the bone up and chucked it on the floor. The floor was made of steel, and the bone bouncing down the train made a loud noise. Boris and Snakey cocked their guns at the same time, ready to shoot Liech if he tried anything else. There was a ringing of a bell. Ding dong. "We have arrived at Soulstorm brewery entrance. If you want to go further, slide your card through the slot." Liech didn't have a card. "Don't worry." Said Boris. "I've got a card." Liech thought he was talking to him, but he was talking to Snakey. Boris slid the card through the slot, and the train started up again. Faster and faster. Liech was getting dizzy by looking out the window. Then he wondered how the sligs could handle it, they have to stand up. About 10 minutes later the train arrived at where Liech was meant to get off. Boris got behind Liech and poked him with the gun, again. Liech got off, and went into Soulstorm brewery.The brewery was a large place, with blind mudokons everywhere. There was a poster on the wall that said, "Abe Wanted". Liech wondered who Abe was andwhat he had done. "Come on Liech!" Said Boris who was way ahead of him.

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: General Drippik ]

12-10-2001, 01:50 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Does anybody read this?

08-22-2002, 03:42 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Your story is very good. Well at least I'm reading it...
Please continue!

08-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Stripe
Bolamite

: Jun 2002
: Maryland
: 55
Stripe  (10)
Yes! Yes!

PLEASE continue, we must find out what happens to leich and learn more about this strange 'red' Slig!
09-07-2002, 09:08 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Shit man, i remember writing this. It's antient! I don't want to continue, fics aint my thing.

09-08-2002, 12:34 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

That's too bad...

09-08-2002, 08:17 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Ahh, it was gunner turn out crap anyways.

04-04-2006, 05:05 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Bwahahaha I was eleven when I wrote this. What a load of illiterate crap.

04-04-2006, 05:39 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

And you replied to a 4 year old thread because? Don't do that again plz...

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

04-04-2006, 10:39 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

General Drippik  (11)

Your life is so much worse now that a little bit of writing has replaced another, I do apologise.

04-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

Oh shut up. Can someone close this?

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!