Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

04-26-2004, 07:40 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

You know, let's just say for a minute Michael didn't do what he's accused of. To take away suspicion, he should be an adult. He shouldn't have slumber parties with children. I know he loves kids, but he could just donate to charities. I just think the man needs to grow up and face the facts that these are serious allegations and if he wants to stay alive, he should stop his questionable behavior.

On another note, South Park did an awesome episode on Michael Jackson last week. It was soooo funny.

-oddguy

04-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: My house
: 466
Al the Glukkon  (10)

Oh crap I missed that episode.
Micheal Jackson is just freaky. He should spend his money on something else other than a theme park.
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
~T.S. Eliot The Waste Land.

04-26-2004, 02:45 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
Oh crap I missed that episode.
Micheal Jackson is just freaky. He should spend his money on something else other than a theme park.
But you have to understand that he grew up with practically no childhood, or lack of a normal one at least. What with being the star of the Jackson 5, there wasn't that stage of life everybody else had...so he's compensating for it now. That's why he acts like such a little kid all the time, with the theme park, sleepovers, water gun fights and stuffs.

04-26-2004, 03:45 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

I understand the man is sick and has something wrong with him, but somehow reality has to make it through to this guy.

When he was in the Jackson 5, his older brothers would invite women up to the hotel and have sex with them...while Michael was trying to sleep. Michael was also told to perform in strip clubs with the Jackson 5. And his Father beat him, so I can understand how he got the way he is.

04-27-2004, 02:29 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

That still doesn't excuse the fact that he boned a little boy.
04-27-2004, 02:34 AM
DeBulletDodger
Thudslug

: Dec 2003
: Newcastle, England
: 154
DeBulletDodger  (10)

I’m sorry but the bloke isn’t right in the head seriously. Prison the best place for him seems a shame considering he wrote the most influential song of all time or some crap like that.

04-27-2004, 02:39 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

He is one of the most famous musicians in the world, next to elvis, mozart and the beetles. But the little kid that was always hanging around him admitted to being violated by Jacko.

I don't know what to beleive, since the press sensationalise the whole thing, so I just don't take any of it seriously. If the kid really said he was violated or whatever and he wasn't lying then Wacko Jacko really is a pedo - either way I don't care.
04-27-2004, 06:05 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

:
That still doesn't excuse the fact that he boned a little boy.
I'm not excusing it at all. We don't know whether or not Mr. Jackson did what he's accused of, but I believe he is capable. And, I would never let my kids spend the night or even go near the guy.

-oddguy

04-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: My house
: 466
Al the Glukkon  (10)

:
When he was in the Jackson 5, his older brothers would invite women up to the hotel and have sex with them...while Michael was trying to sleep. Michael was also told to perform in strip clubs with the Jackson 5. And his Father beat him, so I can understand how he got the way he is.
Poor guy. I never knew.
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
~T.S. Eliot The Waste Land.