11-22-2003, 04:04 PM
moodokon man
Howler Punk

: Apr 2001
: South Africa
: 302
moodokon man  (10)
Oddworld Problems list.

Hey I got an idea. Why dont we List up all the problems, compliments, things you liked, things you dnt like or anything else From MO and send them to our beloved OWI then well get some feedback etc. Wadaya think. If were gonna do this we haft to be very precise. Well call it constructive criticizm. (scratches his head) I think thats how you spell it.
Il start it up
1) there was nearly no point to the gamespeak with the glukkons alla them industrial creatures. All you could do is brag bout yourself or diss ur fellow species.
2) The windmills are real out of proportion they are tiny on the outside and huge on the inside.

Cmon guys this could really help the peeps over at OWI. Lets get this goin.

Last edited by moodokon man; 11-22-2003 at 08:25 AM..
11-22-2003, 04:11 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

I don't think we should do this. Heck, we've already battered OWI for MO more than enough...let's give em a break. They know it was crap too...we don't have to keep shoving it in their faces.

11-22-2003, 04:30 PM
moodokon man
Howler Punk

moodokon man  (10)

Ya but they keep on braggin bout it and all this shit. Why dont we just tel them exactly how they ****ed up.

11-22-2003, 04:39 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

If you saw X factor, then you would've seen Lorne saying that MO was one of the biggest disapointmets of his life. I never saw OWI bragging. OWI already knows MO wasn't what it was originally intended to be. We really don't need to send them a problem list. I mean, how rude!

-oddguy

11-22-2003, 04:56 PM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

I'm inclined to agree, which may seem hypocritical after my huge post, but trust me it's not. To point out such issues to a fellow fan is one thing, but, as Mac said, shoving it in their faces would be, as oddguy said, rude. I know that Alf himself gets upset by all the dissing that goes on in the Forums, but I feel that we have a right here. If you want to raise concerns about future developments and seemingly-dwindling production values, go right ahead, I myself have tried to do that, but to point out mistakes in a game that came out well over a year ago could be taken as dwelling in the past - I say look forward to Oddworld 4 as much as you can. If there are still issues we're concerned about when that game comes out, it might do a bit of good to just nudge Alf in the ribs a teensy bit, get him to look up around himself, you know? But not now, there's no need now.

11-22-2003, 05:07 PM
moodokon man
Howler Punk

moodokon man  (10)

(Stares continuously at the screen for an hour and turns a deep shade of red) ok ok sorry damn im not good at this stuff. I wish I could seee all the cool shows you guys see.