Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

09-18-2003, 03:42 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)
Dead Work at Rupture Farms (v.2.)

Hobo asked me to create the second part of the RPG, so here it is. The rules are just like in the first part: no original characters, like Molluck etc. Do not use other RPGers' characters.

if character says something: Character: "..."
if character does something: *Character ...*
if character thinks something: Character's Thoughts: "..."

That's all. I'll post the backstory later, so you must not read the whole story (23 pages). Still have a good time at Rupture Farms! JOIN!

EDIT: And for the new members, we have a thread in Fan Corner where we posted our artwork about this RPG: Rpg cc Fan Art (by tybie_odd). Go and see.

Last edited by dripik; 09-22-2003 at 04:45 AM..
09-18-2003, 03:49 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

If you want to find something out from the old thread it can be found here:

http://www.oddworldforums.net/forums...&threadid=6561

I warn you it's long......
09-19-2003, 12:54 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

I was never a part of zee old thread, so I thought I would join this one!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Name: Knugg

Species: Slig

Position: Knugg is boss of the new Rupture Farms branch factory. The purpose is to establish a new market of foreign food beyond mudos and to send it to the hub Rupture Farms for Packaging and Distrabution. Knugg is looking for a good site for the factory and it's expected to be up and running by a month at least.

Story: Knugg was a slig vallet, but decided to branch out on his own and get somewhere in life. His old boss made some calls and Knugg got a job working for Rupture Farms! Knugg's old boss wants 10% of what Knugg makes from the job he found him and Knugg signed the contract.

Personality: Knugg is very greedy and doesn't care who he hurts to get what he wants. He's even trying to find a way to breach the contract his stupid boss signed him to. It seems the only way to get out of it is for the old glukkon to die.

Appearance: Though he isn't a gaurd anymore, he still buys lots of new slig gear and guns! He even has the latest high-tech slig pants! He is usually seen with all sorts of gadgets and even has a chant suprssor connected to him on a leesch! He has this fear of being possessed since Abe was at the first Rupture Farms and killed one of his friends. Knugg just yelled HELP and ran away, but he still is fearfull of Abe.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-oddguy

09-19-2003, 06:41 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Yeah I'll join too: (OOC: Tell me if anything's wrong with this)

Name: Bazzaril

Position: Bazzaril Is in charge of the security of any guests to Rupture Farms. He takes his job seriously, and you'll never find him with an unloaded, Shotgun.

Story: Bazzaril Has been a slig guard for as long as he can remember. He enjoys his job greatly, and has no problem carrying out any order, except for "retreat"!

Personality: Bazzaril is a tough cookie, he's not going to give in easily to anything so if you start an argument with him, don't expcet it to be short. Bazzaril, is not a very sociable slig and hates the company of others...

Appearance: Bazzaril looks like any other Slig except for the fact that he has a large red Mark across his back in the shapr of a circle, any quips about it being a bullseye usually result in a happy Bazzaril and the person who made the bullseye remark unconcious
09-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

I'll join......I nevr did join the other one.....and when I wanted to..it was too long....It didn't just put newbs off ^_^.....

Name: Orlando

Position: Orlando is just your regular security slig. He likes to skive, and can often be found round the back having a nice nap...no wonder he dosn't get promoted....

Story: Orlando's Life has just been Ruptue Farms....He does what he is told (most of the time anyways...) He sneaks off, hates his job, and is irational.....Just like his creator.....

*Rexy : Shut up!!*

Personality: Orlado is a big softie, he'll give in easily to anything He'll do aything he can to help, but that dosn't always mean, he does the right thing. Orlando will do anything......basically.......witin limits of course.....

Appearance: Orlando is your average joe slig. But you'll often see him carrying a stuffed stoat (stoats........yes....) that he called Maud.....

Oh did I mention.....hs ofton called MOB.....Mad Orlando Bloom......

*Rexy: Where did that beautiful name come from? :P*

[Edit: Please tell me if I did somethin wrong*

Last edited by Rex Tirano; 09-19-2003 at 05:46 AM..
09-19-2003, 02:03 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

ooc: the character profiles are perfect! They sound cool!
Where are the old members of the RPG? Come!

09-20-2003, 03:07 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

*jumps up and down and waves arms* I'm here! I'm here! I've just been waiting for Seargentbig to reply.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

09-20-2003, 01:07 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

*raises her hand*

I'm here. I'm back and alive... Kinda...
God... The last three days were the longest days in my life...!
*shrudders*

O_o

*coughs*

Anywho, I since the old W@RF was killed(), I thought that I'd post my characters profiles here on the new thread, so everyone can read about my three-oh-so-fantasic guys.

[::1st char::]

Name: Red Muse
Species: Slig, worker class
Personality: He's lazy, he's nice and he likes poems.
Muse befriends easily and is sometimes a bit hypersensitive, meaning that he'll burst into tears if he sees anyone else cry.
Though he might sound like a wuss, he has an inbreakable sense of justice and a strong will. He hardly never gives up.

Red Muse is somewhat against guns and killing. He has seen something, when he was too young to see it, that shocked him. If you ask him what it was that he saw, he most likely doesn't reply.
He does carry a gun himself, but he has never actually fired it. His "weapon of choice" is and old assault rifle, worn-out and rusted.
Not only is his gun rusted, so are his pants. They're probably the first model that came out, so the pants tend to break up and malfunction time to time. He has glued some propaganda stickers to his pants to cover the most biggest rust blotchs.
His slig mask is also old. One eye-piece, ragged and stained, but he doesn't want to give them up. (If you read from the old thread--you'll get to know that after one horrible accident, RM had to change is mask into the two-eyed version, haha.)

Muse's most precious belongings are his pencils and pens and he always carries some extra paper with him.

[::2nd char::]

Name: Jammer
Species: BigBro Slig, military class
Personality: A BigBro with a bad attitude.
Jammer was a former employee at the Vykkers Labs, until he got fired by an unknown reason.
His vykker employer classified Jammer as schizophrenic , before he was fired. His name is known amongst the vykkers, because only they know what happened to Jammer, that made him become what he is now.

Jammer likes weapons, so he has an amazingly huge arsenal of different guns with him, but he hardly never gets to use them all.
His main weapon is his BlitzPacker, which he is ofter seen polishing.
Like his guns, Jammer's other equipment is also top-notch;
His pants are made of the finest metals and his headgear is a one-of-a-kind item.

But, high status, big guns and fancy gear doesn't make you a genious- Jammer solves all his problems by fighting and smoking.
Jammer likes to brawl and mock others. He's malicious and cruel, but behind that tough shell, withing lies a weak self-esteem.

Jammer is large even for a BB and he has a mudokon skull tattooed on his left shoulder.

[::3rd char::]

Name:Ammy
Species: Mudokon, native
Personality: Mercurial and demanding.
Appearance: Small and fragile looking mudokon girl. Her skin is turquoise and she has a tattoo of a scrab in her forehead.

She was stolen from her village at the outskirts of Scrabania Desert by the Magog Cartel. Ammy and her father(name unknown)med an accidend when trying to flee a group of sligs following them, which cost the life of her father.

Ammy has an unknown relationship with scrabs; she can tame the untamable--though she hasn't realized this herself yet.

Eventhough Ammy is a female mudokon-- she in not fertile.

09-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Whoo! About time for me to join this.

Name: Dave

Species: Mudokon Worker Class

Description: Greenish-white skin (usually). Average height. Red black feathers on head. Hatched in the previous RuptureFarms, and was saved by Abe previously. Re-enslaved when RuptureFarms reopened. Was a quiet and inactive Employee until he witnessed the recent Stockyard shootings.

Skills: Supurb floor scrubber and slog-caretaker (feeder, really).

if that's fine, i'm all set.

Last edited by Dave; 10-14-2003 at 03:17 PM..
09-21-2003, 04:20 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

So, errrm, when do we continue the RP?

09-21-2003, 05:34 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

When all the usuals rejoin/tell us their not rejoining
09-21-2003, 01:16 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

I think it's a good idea to post the profiles of the old characters here, so new RPGers will know the old chars.

Name: #7 Slig
Personality: Boss of Rupture Farms Security Dept., good-working employee
Appearance: new and shiny mechanical pants, green-glowing eyes, carries shotgun.

Name: Arnie
Species: Glukkon
Personality: Big Cheese, new boss of Rupture Farms, very quick at job, has his own train in Feeco Depot
Appearance: wears green suit, has a cigar, and a suit-badge with Rupture Farms-logo on it.

Name: Otto
Species: Glukkon
Personality: Arnie's little brother, learning stocks and business in Rupture Farms
Appearance: blue suit, Rupture Farms badge on suit, black shoes.

Name: Rick
Species: Mudokon
Personality: nice, good employee, but in some cases he might be a rebel Mudokon
Appearance: a long, red wound on his arm (Rick: "Stupid Scrab!" )

That's all. These are my permanent characters, there were some characters who were just in the RPG for a short time.

09-21-2003, 10:38 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

ooc: I'm gonna have to quit due to my college demands. I don't have enough free time to reply in a timely manner anymore, so I think it's best if I don't slow things up. I'm gonna miss you guys!

As for Smudge, Jayne, Vince, Correl, and Adrian... you guys decide. Someone else can take them up, or you could just drop them, whatever you want.

I wish you all the very best of fortune and the very funnest times! I'll miss you all terribly.

~ tybie_odd
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

09-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Yeah, that does sound like a good idea. Well, here's mine.

Name: Xene (Pronounced 'Zene')
Species: Paramite
Sex: Female
Identifying Marks: Scar that runns down her back, another down her right front leg.
Personality: Cold and hardened. She doesn't like to talk about how she got that way or how she got her scars. She is fully capable of taking care of herself, but shows little hope for the future.
Biography: Born and raised in the wilderness. Grew up, then captured and sent to the new Rupture Farms to be slaughtered.
Friends: None.
Weapons: What nature gave her.

Name: Mina
Species: Paramite
Age: Compared to a human, she would be about four years old (young child)
Sex: Female
Personality: Usually a fairly sweet and quiet child, even more quiet now.
Biography: Born in captivity, Mina was shipped with her parents to the New Rupture Farms. Her father was shot and instantly killed in the recent shootings in the Stockyards. Her mother was then wounded, who told her daughter to "follow the two paramites and the tall... thing." She then charged a slig, getting killed in front of her daughter. Mina then followed the trio closely, managing to keep herself hidden in the herd of paramites.

You're leaving us tybie? We'll miss you!

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."

09-22-2003, 04:16 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

:
Originally posted by tybie_odd
ooc: I'm gonna have to quit due to my college demands. I don't have enough free time to reply in a timely manner anymore, so I think it's best if I don't slow things up. I'm gonna miss you guys!

As for Smudge, Jayne, Vince, Correl, and Adrian... you guys decide. Someone else can take them up, or you could just drop them, whatever you want.

I wish you all the very best of fortune and the very funnest times! I'll miss you all terribly.

~ tybie_odd

I understand...

I wish you good luck with your college studies! It's a real shame you couldn't continue RP with us....

We will miss you!

09-22-2003, 05:09 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

I can't wait to start! When do you guys think this thread will get going?

-oddguy

09-22-2003, 12:43 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: be patient, oddguy. We'll wait a little, if everyone joined who wanted, then we will start.

We'll miss you, tybie_odd. Good luck at studies!

09-22-2003, 02:24 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

Okay...I guess I can wait a little while longer. In the meantime, there are some other well done RPG's I'm off to. Se ya!

-oddguy

09-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Who else've we got to wait for?
Sergant Big, who else?
09-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

And now, with personal permission from Dripik, I will create three Glukkons for W@RF.

Name: Vladimir
Species: Glukkon Wanna-be
Story: Was a Junior Executive at Flub Fuels until Abe shut them down. After many years of living in ridicule for "donating" all his funds to Lulu, he finally managed to start as a succesful part-owner of the New Fee Co Station. He is a partial owner of RuptureFarms, along with Arnie, Otto, and

Name: Amaral
Species: Glukkon Big Cheese
Story: Formerly Lulu's boss. Fired him for excessive laziness. Now the sole owner of Tastee Treets Bakery in western Mudos, and a partial owner of RuptureFarms.

Name: Skaff
Species: Glukkon Big Cheese
Story: Retired Executive-in-Chief of Magog Motors. (Abe and Munch missed him during their raids of Glukkon facilities--he was on a vacation). Owns nearly all stock in Lungbuster Cigars, and is a very heavy smoker. Now partial owner of RuptureFarms.

Alrighty then. These guys own RuptureFarms along with Arnie, Otto, and Halije (though I am not yet sure that Halije is an owner). They are like the Chairmen that Molluck talked to at the beginning of AO. Get it?

that's all.

09-26-2003, 03:50 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: OK, three new Glukkons at Rupture Farms. Arnie is the owner of Rupture Farms, Otto is an apprentice, and Halije is an executive, just like Vladimir, Amaral and Skaff. How's that? I mean, are they executives at RF?

09-26-2003, 05:13 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: yeah that works i was thinking that they would be like the chairmen at the board meeting at AO's start ... so yeah that's about the same

anywho how much longer do we need to wait before starting? are we even sure that everyone who was in before are gonna be in it now?

09-28-2003, 07:51 AM
ABEZILLA

: Sep 2003
: monsterland
: 3
ABEZILLA  (10)

HELLO CAN I JOIN THIS RPG THE OLD ONE WAS WICKED AND I THINK I SHOULD JOIN THIS ONE SO PLESE MAY I JOIN????????

right heres my charcters
name: abezilla(dont even ask why hes called that)
species:mudokon
story:he was a mud who was free so he chased intruders with sticks until he was captued and brought here to be a slave(MUHAHAHAHAHA)well at least thats what he thinks will happen to him and his best freind andy who was a worker slig until the glucks had no use for him so with a nice big kick by the evil big bros he was sent flying into abezillas tribe and he was from that day on called the flying wonder!!!
name:andy/the flying wonder(just call him thw for short)
story (well i think i put it in abezillas story)
job:security slig
09-28-2003, 03:33 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)
[::veteran::]

As a result of serious thinking (yes, I am capable of that! ), I decided to drop Ammy off my char. list.

She has so small role compared to my other two boys, so I thought I'd leave her.

So, from now on my chars will include Red Muse and Jammer.

This is The Red Muse, signing off, good night people!

09-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Don't worry! I didn't abandon you to the slogs!
The internet has had some problems lately, but I think it is over now
A question before I post my characters again: Are we continuing right from where we left off, or is some time gonna pass beforehand?

09-29-2003, 03:45 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: Well, I think we should start from the next day after the Stockyards-problem. How about that?

09-29-2003, 06:55 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Yay! Searge is back!

I guess it doesn't really matter to me if we start at the next day. As long as we get started soon.

09-29-2003, 11:24 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Ah, but if it's the next day, what would my two wildlife characteres do? Would they even still be there?
Oh, well. I'm putting up Halije for now.

Name: Halije

Species: Glukkon (Pud, I guess...)

Apperance: Young Glukkon, wears Redish clothes most of the time.

Personality: Though only a Pud, this Glukkon shows a lot of promise. Typical glukkon.

Good ol' copy an' paste!

09-30-2003, 12:17 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Hmmm. Maybe they could be resting, since that's what Exalmex wanted to do in the first place?

09-30-2003, 05:55 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

No, what I mean is that they have left the free-fire zone and that is the border of rupturefarms.