06-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)
Native FanFics

This is my next story from Abe16.O.K heres The Discripetion.A new tribe is coming something is lurking out there.Oddmode:Abe was hiding in the shadows of parmonia While two sligs were chasing him then a dark figure Leaped out of a bush And ate the two sligs in one bite.Abe started to run To Alf and warn him and the others."Hey Alf!"Abe cried."What!"Alf cried back"Something jumbed out of a bush from parmonia and ate two sligs in one bite!"Yelled Abe."Wow you do really need some tea,I'll go make some."Alf said "No really we need to warn the others!"Abe said."well if you say so"So Abe and Alf both ran to their home town that they made little do they know the creatures are otta this world.When Abe got the army ready and the creatres got there army ready Abe waited until they came Out finnelly when they came out Munch screamed Attack!When the battle was over the king of the beasts came to Abe and said "we serrender"Then he fell on his knees and died.That nwas probely a weired story Right I thoghut so
06-09-2003, 06:26 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Idea Fan corner

Chapter1 Akela's Oddysee:Akela was a scrab an alpha leader that is he only had two scrabs with him named Marlin, and Franky they were banned from scrabania and now travleing over parmonia on there way to victory.They were stuck at a four way innersecton."No we go this way!" Marlin said "No this way!"Franky said."Quiet!" Akela said "i am the alpha leader remember!Now we all go this way" "I could of been the alpha" Marlin said.They were almost out of parmonia and on there way to the Mundanchee Vaults."Are we there yet!" Franky said.Just then A flying slig came sneaking up behind them and caught them!When they woke up they noticed they were in cages and with one dead paramite."Where are we?"said Marlin."Slig Barracks,and where on the menu."said Akela shivering."quick chew on the bars before another slig comes!" said franky.As soon as they were free one slig came noticed that the scrabs were gone.WhewThats just one of 3 chapters I'll make number2 later.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Zach Roy Wilson
Sniper Wasp

: Feb 2003
: Under the Michelan Man-thingy
: 281
Zach Roy Wilson  (10)

Si si, excellente senor.

http://inhousemedia.net/mf/Banner_Fr...This_Fire_.gif
This Fire is Out of Control!
We're Gonna Burn This City!
Burn This City!
-Franz Ferdinand

06-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

that was good....try to space out your work

06-12-2003, 04:46 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

You should give it a better title, but it's good.

06-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

This is for all of you since you've all have flatterd me.Chapter2."Hurry the sligs shooting!"While they were running the slig shot franky."FRANKY!" Akela yelled.He knew he had to go back but then he thought the slig would call for big bros and when the slig ran out of bullets he pushed a botton that trapped him "quick chew on the bars again!" akela said "Hey I almost lost some teeth back then!" Marlin cried back."well we just have to wait till where it takes us.Before long they were stung asleep with toxic gas.they woke up to the sound of moaning scrabs "Oh my god s-s-s- scrabs" said Marlin "Look! a little hole with light if we make it bigger we might be free!" akela said excited."well I don't have a choice."as soon as it was big enogh they went through but it was more then they knew "Who Dares to enter my laer mmmmm... two scrabs a lock'em up! I'll make the last chapter later.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-13-2003, 12:26 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"What do you think we should d," Marlin interrupted "Yo yo you know what this is all your fault we got into this mess you got us all banned from scrabania and me here just Clam up and leave me alone you're not my friend any more Doofuce." said marlin mad "so you're not my friend...I'm still you're friend,frogive?" Akela said "......well O.K friends?" Marlin said "Friends till the very end hey look a sign that says Fee Co. train headed to Mundanchee vaults lets go hey thanks for helping me chew the bars" akela said "No prob I never knew these chopers could do more. Said Marlin "Hold It!" said a big bro. "HiiiiiiiiiiiiYa!" yelled Franky Jumbing on the Big bro. "Franky you're back!" said Akela "Come on what are friends for" Franky said again "Come on lets get going on the train!" said Marlin.When the train stopped they were at the vault they went in and were happy as can be. THE END how did you guys like that

Last edited by Abe16; 06-17-2003 at 12:40 PM..
08-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)
Molluks Revenge

"we're losing Money!" Aslik Said. "I know I know just ****** Aslik" Dripik said "# 9!" Dripik Called out "Yeah Boss?" "Go get me a telascope" "Right" "Mmmm oh Oh man Oh Look a dis, There making moolah just for selling Cakes and tea, Now what they need is Beef Jurky" "but boss how do we know what This Beff is Print something out I don't care!" "Any one Forget Me!" Molluk said with an Evil Grin. "Hey you can't be here Your Dead!" "Well Guess Again" Molluk said "Nooooooooargggggg!" Dripik Screamed In Horrar. When Molluk took over Every thing was working Right More muds more Brew. Chapter 2 later in the day or tomarrow