Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-24-2003, 05:18 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Alright then I am sorry about that I was confused on whoes who and what role each person does in this. For one each of us has different ideas in this that we are finding difficult to navigate around in. So that is why I and some others are getting characters wrong or something else of that nature. I will go edit that part I wrote and make it sound to what you described ok?

Last edited by paramiteabe; 01-24-2003 at 09:22 AM..
01-25-2003, 08:34 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: Jan 2003
: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)
Dydakon Riders...

The Dydakon Riders had been watching every single one of them for hours now. Awaiting the right moment.
Now seemed good.
Hordes of Riders swarmed Blarg and Krezz! Xan, Thy, Raz, Vita and the Gulchi were all having the same problem.

Soon they were dragged off kicking and screaming into the night... and what was stranger... they were singing:
"The Dyd's go marching 2 by 2... Hoora! Hoora!" ((Sorry... couldn't resist))

Krezz looked helplessly at the others. How had they managed to get caught up in all this when all that they wanted to do was find the Ancient One?

Somewhere else the Glukkons engaged into conversation. The cloaked one spoke, "And that Krezz too! We could make a lot of Moolah of a creature like that..."
"Oh, no my sadly mistaken friend. Krezz has a greater purpose to us... much greater...."
The cloaked Glukkon stood confused.
"Come on Malice... Cid. We must follow the riders. We will gain the creatures trust by rescuing them. Join in perhaps on this 'Quest' for the Ancient One. But when the time is right, we will enslave them all.... and then.... then we shall rule all of Oddworld... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The two cackled evily in the darkness...

((Soz for the short post... too tired today))

01-25-2003, 04:00 PM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

: Jan 2003
: Atlanta, Georgia
: 76
Shadestorm  (10)
And Onward

In Raz:

Raz was being carried by 4 Dydakons; black-skinned pigmy Mudokons. Around him he saw other Dydakons carrying his comrades, Gulchi and other.

He could tell he was unconsious for some time, because his stomach was aching. As if on queue, a dydakon on a red paramite rode up to him.

"Can't let you be without energy when we present you to our goddess, can we?"

The Dydakon got a can, titled "Sobe", out of a backpack he was carrying. The Dydakon snapped open the top of the can and poured it into Raz's mouth.

Raz snapped out of sleepiness. He was feeling healthy and ready to go.

Still tied to a post the Dyds were carrying, he thought of escape. It didn't take him long, it was simple.

Raz shot several silk string into the branches above. He quickly pulled himself into the treetops, and away from the Dydakons.

------------
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

02-09-2003, 10:59 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

((OOC: Sorry that I haven't been replying in a while, but I'm back now!!))
___________before Raz escaped to the trees_____________
::::::::::::::::::::::::: ic ::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two glukkon, Malice and Cid were hiding in a bush, couple of ten meters away from the riders. Malice had taken his rifle out and was now studying the situation through his gun's sight.

"...now this is interesting..." , he mumbled as he watched as the Dydakon pulled out the can of SoBe, " These creatures seem to have SoBe..."
"What's so interesting about SoBe?", Cid snapped almost mockingly.
"Cid, hello, anyone home? These guys are primitive as rocks and still they carry SoBe? You still thinking that's not suspicious?", Malice said still inspecting the situation.
"You do have a point there bro. You sure do...", Cid replied shaking his head. He then turned to face the two glukkons, "So... sirs, what do we do now? Do we... attack them? Or something?"

The glukkons glared at eachother. The cloaked one was about to answer Cid, but was cut off by Malice as he shouted, "Sirs! The ...-The silk-shooting guy just escaped into the trees!", he turned to the glukkons, "What'll we do now?"

The hooded glukkon smiled," This is our chance to capture Blarg.", he paused and quickly eyed at his cloaked companion, then smiled again, " ...Malice... Cid, go get Blarg... "

Both Cid' and Malice's jaw dropped when they heard their command...

04-11-2003, 11:20 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Mann I thought this story died a long time ago oh well lets see here ok.

Suddenly its seemed nobody was listening to the Hooded Glukkon and he was ferious.

"Get him!" as he yelled out.

But then the Hooded Glukkon finally revieled himself to the rest as he ordered his Slig counterpart Chum to take off his hood. As soon as he did everyone was frighten for who they saw standing in front them.

"Will you listen to me now?" As he ordered Cid and Mallice.

"Oh Odd! I can't balieve its him!" said Cid

His face scared with burns as a patch covered the left side of his face. But now everyone knew who he was. For he was the one and only Molluck The Glukkon. The mysterous Glukkon that was hidden behind the shrouded hood for so long was finally revield. Now everyone understood why he bargained with Lady Margret for the Moolah. Molluck knew it was for his own revenge. He had to stay hidden for so long because there was a price on his head after the Rupture Farms insident. He was going to take the Moolah for himself and bring an end to the Magog Cartel by killing Lady Margret with the use of Blarg and his unusial powers. He also knew he would one day again inslave the rest of the Mudokin nation and kill Abe and bring back his Empire he once respectively owned. It was a perfect plan for Molluck's sake. But will the rest now let him? And will Blarg destroy those who oppose him? For he is beginning to realise his own personal destany.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 04-11-2003 at 03:37 PM..