Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

01-30-2003, 03:05 AM
Dominian
Zappfly

: Jan 2003
: 3
Dominian  (10)
Question Abe's Odysee..someone please help me

I hate to conform to the newbie behavioural patterns but...

I am currently stuck in Paramia (Paramite's Temple). I am in the room with all the doors. Now I have completed all but one and it is giving me quite the time. It is five screens only...tryin to think of a better way to describe it...so I'll just go into detail on the level itself.

You enter the level through the door, you see two doors on this screen, the one you came through and another that is sealed. The next screen contains 3 swinging balls of death over some pits and two bats flying around. The third screen contains one bat, a uxb, a landmine and a ledge. The fourth screen (which is directly above screen 3) has the flintlock, of who's switch is guarded by three uxbs. Now here comes my problem. The fifth and final screen is simple, a hanging ring (which I will assume opens the sealed door in the first screen) and a sleeping slog. I have tried the obvious, grab and dash, doesn't work. Tried waking the slog by chanting and getting him to chase me back to screen 4 and then sneak past him...didn't work. I am totally out of ideas here. HELP!!!!!!

01-30-2003, 04:26 AM
atusiya@
JPN-OWF Friendship Contractor

: Mar 2002
: Japan Okayama-city Okayama
: 794
atusiya@  (28)
Oddworld Re: Mark Smith helps you!

:
Originally posted by atusiya@

=>http://www.the-spoiler.com/ACTION/GT....1/oddwalk.htm
Odd odd oddworld
Is Elum [" Dani Bunten 's M.U.L.E."] spelled backwards?
Abe's Oddyssey Hello Hello ~ Abe's Theme

01-30-2003, 09:54 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

I think I remember this part. You have to roll to get to the ring? If so, you have to walk step by step to the slog, until it wakes up, then you gotta run and roll. If I'm correct, you will fall on a ledge and hang there, the slog will fall past you, now you gotta ring the bell

GL
- And you're still a dick.