01-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

: Jan 2003
: Atlanta, Georgia
: 76
Shadestorm  (10)
Razzed Events

This post will reflect my character, Raz, and what he does.
Others can only reply if they are going to interact with Raz.

In Character:

Raz is now a river and a cliff away from his former slavery, Tacky Tailoring. Finally he is out of energy, and resting on a oddly formed rock formation, he comes to the conclusion that, he really needs more spooce.

Using his real legs instead of shooting his spooce-based threads to swing through the forest, he creep into a meadow, in search of spooce shrubs. After quickly spanning the meadow, he comes apon, actually half-steps on, a spooce shrub.

Raz, though, can't eat this spooce shrub, for a large triangular bite mark covers all that would've been edible shrub.

Paramites are close... noted Raz.

------------
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

01-15-2003, 11:56 PM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)
Hope I can join ;)

((OOC: The chracter I'm introducing is my Slig Krezz's pet paramite named Keero-Keero. Hope you don't mind me joining))

Keero-Keero watched as the wierd creature looked around cautiously, as if danger was near. Keero-Keero new, that he was hidden well above in the tree tops. This creature was new to Keero-Keero... it didn't come from around here... It's eyes were two different sizes... there was a large one and a smaller one. Its body was long and tender. Keero-Keero decided that this would not make an appropriate meal as quite frankly ((no offence to you shadestorm, this is what my char thinks)) the creature looked sickening to him.
Keero-Keero cautiously spindled his way down from the trees to get a closer look.
SNAP!
Keero's web had broken and he had slammed down on the ground. The creature looked at Keero-Keero and Keero quickly scuttled back abit. He did not take his eye of this thing... he did not trust it. He prepared to attack if necessary...
With his master Krezz gone, (rescuing Vita from Vykkers Labs) he was fairly vulnerable. Not that he couldn't defend himself... but it's always handy if your owner carries with him a Blitz Packer... However, Keero-Keero new that somewhere in the bushes, Rubix, Krezz's pet Slog would be there... looking out for him if trouble should strike......

((OOC: Hope that was okay Shade ))

01-16-2003, 12:53 AM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

Shadestorm  (10)
Happy Continued Razzed Events

Raz, startled by the sudden motion of the falling object, couldn't define the animal before it scuttled into a nearby bush.

Knowing that the broken tracking ring laying on the floor of Tacky Tailoring, would leave some alarm and search for him. He quickly backed into a tree and climbed it.

Only once Raz was safely behind branches and leaves, did he investigate the object. Because his spooce sacks were empty, and therefor disabling his string shooters, he would have to manually climb around the grove to get a look at the thing, now slightly peering over the bush.

Before he had safely climbed onto the third tree towards the bush, he heard a shout, coming from an opposite direction of him. In the night, he could clearly see a glare of bionic eyes through the many branches and leaves of the forest.

Sligs... Damnit they've found me, he thought before crawling higher into the treetops.

------------
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someones neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing.

01-16-2003, 01:58 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

FireFrog  (10)
Sligs in the night...

The Sligs were approaching fast. It seemed that the animal did not want to hurt Keero-Keero at all. Keero was eager to get another glimpse at the creature. He gazed up into the trees. Where was he?
"IT'S JUST A FREAKIN PARAMITE!!"
The voice startled Keero-Keero. He quickly turned around to see three Sligs staring down at him... none of which were his master. His master, although a Slig, did not belong in the industrialists world. He was fighting to restore peace to the whole of Oddworld.
"I THOUGHT WE'D CAUGHT THAT RAZ GUY..." a Slig said, looking at Keero in disgust.
Raz? Keero thought. Is that the name of the creature hidden in the trees?
"GOD DAMN PARAMITES!!" another Slig yelled as he rammed the back of his Blitz Packer into Keero-Keero
Keero shreaked in pain. The Sligs laughed evilly.
"C'mon guys!" The Slig said smirking, "It makes ya feel betta... HAHAHA!!!" and with that, Keero-Keero felt the back of the Blitz Packer in his side once again... and again... and again!!! Where was Rubix, the masters pet? ((To find out where Rubix is read the topic A Quest! My First RPG!)) Oh the pain... Keero-Keero couldn't take much more...
Above in the tree tops Raz watched the poor creature being beaten... he stared at the Paramite... he felt its pain... Raz loathed the Sligs... he had to do something...

01-16-2003, 12:19 PM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

Shadestorm  (10)

Out of Character:
Now the funny thing would be to see Raz watch the Paramite die... But, oh well, I am a nice guy...

In Character:
Raz was at the top of the treetops now, every advancing step of the Sligs brought Raz higher into safety of the leaves, bark, and wood.

He watched quietly as the Sligs came into veiw and looked around the clearing. He watched as they suddenly started lobbing hits on what was now clearly a paramite.

As long as it isn't me... Thought Raz as he winced at every blow to the paramite.

It had managed to bite the Sligs, but not enough to matter. It was going to die at the hands of Raz's co-worker Sligs. He had to save it, it was just to traumatizing to see the Sligs beating up an innocent creature.

What did he have? Nothing, an id card hanging on his neck, a back-up transmitter, and a couple of keys for his dwelling and the soldier lounge back at Tacky Tailoring.

Nothing to fight with, and if he went down there to fight, well, if he had some spooce the fight could be over in a second, but he had none, he was hopeless.

*Wack* *Wack* went the butts of the Blitz Packers on the paramite's body. It had a broken leg now, and several open wounds. Raz would have to work now, less and the Paramite would be dead.

Think, Think! Thought Raz desperately.

The Transmitter! These things were used to signal into the Sligs Bionic Eyes, pinpointing the area in which another Slig needed back-up.

If he could get the transmitter to go off at another area, the Sligs would hurry and run to where there was supposedly another team of Slig Searchers.

No time, No time! Thought Raz as he carefully placed the transmitter into his spinners. With every last ounce of energy he shot string, he spinner quickly entwining the string with the transmitter as it was sent in an arc over 50 yards away.

Pressure of the tied string on the Transmitter pressed down the button as Raz watched the Sligs instantly look in that direction.

"Hey! Sammy's team probably cought the slacker! Come on guys! We have a Gulchi to beat up, 'stead of this damned paramite, the thing's half-dead anyway."

Raz sighed in releif as the Sligs hustled out of the clearing in two seconds flat.

Although weak, Raz slowly climbed down to the Paramite to see if anything could be done.

------------

Last edited by Shadestorm; 01-16-2003 at 04:24 AM..
01-17-2003, 01:31 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

FireFrog  (10)
Happy Poor Poor Paramite

((OOC: Nice Shade... my turn then?))

Keero-Keero looked up at the Gulchi with a grateful look on its face. He was bleeding heavily... Raz tried feeding it some spooce... but it was hopeless.
Then something caught Raz's eye... a small collar like belt wrapped around one of Keero-Keero's leg... it read.

'KEERO-KEERO'
Owner: Krezz Revarda

In case of amergency please push the small red button on the back of this tag. An immediant transmission will be sent to Owner Krezz Revarda.

"Keero-Keero eh?" Raz said to himself...
He flipped the tag over and pressed the little red button on the back. With a small TZZ! noise, the transmission had been sent. ((Too bad Krezz has his own problems in Vykkers Labs right now... see FF Chars for info)). Raz new that it may be some time before anyone would come. He had to do something.

01-17-2003, 09:00 PM
Shadestorm
Stingbee

Shadestorm  (10)
Happy Continued Razzed Events...

Raz was now on the ground, inspecting the paramite. After finding this Keero-Keero was a pet, he felt guilty he had debated whether or not to save it.

This Krezz didn't sound like anyone that might be nice to him, it was a definite Slig name, and though a Slig owning a paramite was odd, he hadn't had a good time with Sligs.

Still, the thing was pretty helpless, he would atleast fix it up before sending it on it's way. He left Keero-Keero in a resting position on a Bunja leaf, the long fibers would keep it comfortable.

He continued with his search for spooce, if he was going to help this creature, he had to be awake. He didn't find the spooce.

He did however, find a small, murky spring, that while not drinkable would be able to clean the paramite's wounds.

Raz creeped back to the meadow, where the paramite lay sleeping. He layed it on his back, and inched over to the spring.

He, arriving at the spring, lay the paramite on the ground.

*Tchik* A twig snapped behind Raz. Raz swirved to see a teal-skinned native glance around. Raz swirved into a defensive position.

*Thunk* Raz had a moment to look behind at his attacker before he blacked-out.

------------

01-18-2003, 12:20 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

FireFrog  (10)
The Joining

****DEAR SHADE. FOR MY CHARACTERS KREZZ AND KEERO-KEERO TO MEET, I HAVE CREATED A NEW RPG CALLED Two's Company, Three's a Crowd. THIS IS WHERE WE WILL CONTINUE THE RPG IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH U. FIREFROG****