Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

07-23-2002, 07:03 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2002
: Oddworld,Mudos,Magog Cartel, Rapture Farms or somethin' like that
: 251
molluck2  (10)
your hobbies,interests real names and etc.

Hey people,i've become a member only four weeks ago and i still don't know much about you ,so i started this thread to find out something about you people.
Please write and tell!

07-23-2002, 08:02 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

I'm a 12 year old british girl.I like rabbits and www.neopets.com .
I'm not really that funny or nice or intresting to be honest.
That okay? Any wayz, what about YOU?
07-23-2002, 08:22 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)
Happy

well,i'm 16 years old, my true name is *thinks*- i wont tell!!
i like to rap cause i'm a rapper!
i like to hang out in the LINKIN PARK forum (linkin_stuff is my username)!
Well now you know!

07-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

Name: Tom.
Interests: Videogaming (currently: Pikmin).

Anything else you want to know?
07-23-2002, 08:55 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)

where are you from?

07-23-2002, 10:13 AM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

UK.
07-23-2002, 11:32 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Happy

Well my real name is Dave a.k.a Paramiteabe and I am 20 yrs old and I like to do art mainly in science fiction or fantasy. That is basically what I want my profession to be. And that is to become a professional concept artist and work in movie makeing or places like OWI. Which would be a dream come true for me. Currently I am in college and studying art and design for my major. And I have no doubt in my mind that this is going to take me places. I live in Ohio and I love to travel a whole lot. I have been to Gibralter twice already in my life and I have been to the Corribean twice also. I love listening to rock mainly 60's and 70's music. My favorite groups and singers of the 60's and 70's is The Beatles, The Doors, The Birds, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeplon, Dylan, The singles made by the formal dead Beatles John Lennon and George Harrison, Lynard Skinard and many more. I don't smoke but I like to have a little drink now and then.

Paramiteabe...

07-23-2002, 12:56 PM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

My name is Jay.
I live in Idaho, USA.
I like: getting kicked out of K-Mart, corndogs, listening to many kinds of music, chillin' in forums, and hanging with friends.

07-23-2002, 02:17 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2001
: Turku, Finland
: 492
Fazerina  (22)

If you really want to know about me, go here.
07-23-2002, 02:24 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Name - Blah
Location - UK
Hobbies - Drinking, making amusing inuendo's.
Interests - Drinking, cute girls, cute boys, amazingly camp homosexuals.
Past times - Drinking, going on net, talking to cute boys, talking to cute girls, making cute girls like me, bitching, bitching about raggedy boys, bitching about raggedy girls, backstabbing, dressing up in very nice suits...Prefarable black jacket, black trousers, black shoes, black silk shirt, black shades, white tie. (With my hair gelled)

All done.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-23-2002, 03:18 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Name - Luke
Age - 15
Sex - Male
Location - Knoxville, Tennessee (In Merika)
Interests - Video Games (Currently Morrowind and THPS3), Drawing (It's too bad I don't have a scanner), Anime (I don't watch much "normal" TV anymore, aside from Invader Zim reruns), and Crappy Rock Music.

And that is just about me in a nut shell. I could dig up some more stuff about myself from my memory, but it's too early... What!? 1:15 is early for me!
07-24-2002, 02:40 AM
Dequibenzo
Sniper Wasp

: Colorado
: 283
Dequibenzo  (10)

Name- Ian
Age- 18
Gender- Male.
Location- The drearier side of every turkey's river styx, a small town in Colorado famous only for our meat packing plant

Hobbies- Looking for work, drawing, writing short stories and screenplays, film watching and directing, sculpture, video games and screwing up my circadian rythmn.

I'm currently on vacation awaiting the beginning of my third year at a local community college, biding my time watching every movie I can get my hands on (Gilliam! The brothers Cohen! Jeunet! Gods amongst men!) and doing incessintly over-complicated pencil drawings for pretty girls I have no chance with. I fear the sun and it's harmful "daylight", love stargazing, stop-motion animation (Burton! Tennapel! Park! Okay, more like Demigods, but fear them nonetheless!), poking fun at bad films, and hugs. Hugs are good. I like hugs... duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrr....
07-24-2002, 03:48 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Name- David, I am starting to like "Dave" though
Age- 13
Location- Dallas, Texas. America, of course
Interests- Basicly gaming, listening to music, sadly I don't like chilling with friends, I prefer talking to counter-strike friends and you punks... I like sleeping during the day, I rarely go out during the day, I'm usualy sleeping or chatting then though. I enjoy TV when I can't have a human, I currently enjoy making sarcastic comments. I'm making a hopeless attempt to ecome more tactful nd polite though, hard... Anything else?
07-24-2002, 03:57 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

Name: #15

interests:Playing video games, soccer, reptiles, Dinosaurs, Oddworld, Oddworld, and Oddworld.

I will not tell you my name so !!!!

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

07-24-2002, 07:13 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

molluck2  (10)
thanx

Thanks for the information people!!

07-24-2002, 08:14 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Name- Peter (or if you are immature and nicknamed the Village Idiot, then Ally )

Age- 14, i'll be 15 in November.

Location- New South Wales, Australia.

Interests- General gaming, more so Oddworld, Final Fantasy, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and other games along those lines. I love staying up late, basically because I can't get to sleep. I also love music and watching movies which of course are to my liking. I also love to chat with people with all sorts of topics.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

07-24-2002, 08:42 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Happy

Ahem *grabs some paper* well I'm 11 (12 in 2 weeks comon pppaaarrrrttttaaaayyyyy) I love adventue sports although i will start crying as soon as my feet leave the ground. But i love rock climbing. I have a boyfriend (he is so cool his name is martin dunn..aww gorge!!) I have long aubun hair down to my waist. I'm regular in height. I cn't spell i'm going over this carefully ^.^ My fve colour is yellow! I have 4 guina pigs.(who are pebble, skrabble, bubble and squeak. They said 99% wern't pregnant and peble was that one percent. Pebble nd skrabble are girls and nubsie and squeaky man are males!) My fave animal is a panda. If i could go anywhere it would be china! I love doritos and i have something to say....
Dear salty I am sorry for being horrid at school. I can't even remember what we are mad about. I'm so sorry will you be my friend. But i also think you owe me and apology!"

07-24-2002, 03:02 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Apr 2002
: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)

Name: Ross (I have a middle and last name too)

Hobbies: I like drawing. I have lots of original characters and some complex storylines to go with them. My art is basically western anime but no HUGE eyes. It also has a more gothic feel since setting and plots are usually very dark.

I also enjoy playing soccer. I have some other hobbies too but none take up as much of my time as these two do.

Oh yeah and I also like platypusses (or platypi, both are correct plurals).
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

07-24-2002, 03:17 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

:
Dear salty I am sorry for being horrid at school. I can't even remember what we are mad about. I'm so sorry will you be my friend. But i also think you owe me an apology!" [/B]
:eek O.K, you suprize me. I'll have to consider this extremly
carefully.I'm thinking about it, okay?
07-24-2002, 03:48 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Native

you also owe me a apology! so hand it over!

07-24-2002, 04:02 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

As I've said, I'm thinking about it. There are a lot of things you don't know about this Rex Tirano, this time it's different.
07-24-2002, 04:14 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

What happened anyway? I didn't know you two went to school with eachother.

07-24-2002, 04:17 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

Oddling, it's a long story. Please don't get involved, you might get hurt (Mentally, not physicly).

Yes we go to the same shcool. Molluck and petrified paramite do as well.
07-24-2002, 04:35 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Okay, I won't ask again. *Sits down in beach chair, grabs lemonade, and sits back and watches*

07-24-2002, 04:36 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)
Happy O.K

Thanks for understanding, Oddling.
07-25-2002, 03:20 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

:
Name- Peter (or if you are immature and nicknamed the Village Idiot, then Ally )
I resent that... I have a nickname though now, much snazzier than "Endyclopedia" or "almanac". Village idiot.
07-25-2002, 03:55 AM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

Name: Morgan the Hyper-Intelligent Gerbil

Sex: The one other than female

Hobbies: chasing people with rakes, eating, sleeping, blinking, breathing, having my heart beat, etc.
I also enjoy little furry animals, things that go bump in the day (or nightm whichever you prefer), and making fun of rap...

Interests: gaming, reading, using the computer... The sun is evil! Get it away!

07-25-2002, 03:59 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
I resent that... I have a nickname though now, much snazzier than "Endyclopedia" or "almanac". Village idiot.
Hehe, Village Idiot, I guess you like the name I made up

Apart from that, I haven't seen anything that looks like a reply to the actual topic, like a description of yourself, which is mainly what this topic was meant for, im going to use this image which i've come quite attached to, it should sum up everything nicely .

EDIT: Damn you Morgan! Damn you! You posted a proper post in this topic! noe the image below has no effect! :P

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

Last edited by Alcar; 07-24-2002 at 08:02 PM..
07-25-2002, 04:05 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

Silly Ally, there are young uns' about. We can't be all great like Halo Man though, I resent your attitude
07-25-2002, 06:16 AM
Edo
Stingbee

: Cincinnati, OH (Please check my profile.)
: 99
Edo  (10)
Native

My real name is Edo. Seriously. Everyone calls me that. Well, OK. My real name is Edison Keller Franklin, but nobody calls me that. All three of my names are the last names of a famous dead guy or girl (Thomas Edison, Helen Keller, Ben Franklin), but this was unintentional. Obviously, my last name is Franklin, there's nothing to be done about that. Edison comes from the investigator Edison Carter, from the movie Max Headroom. Keller is also a family name, from my great-grandmother. I think I'm cool enough just to have one name. Also, starting tonight, I'm being nocturnal for a week while my family travels and I stay home with my dad who works at night.
Magog on the March-News You Can't Abuse! Do Do Doo *Be Jealous* Do Donoo neer ner *My Hero, My Hero* "That Confidence! It's like he has an aura about him!" "Pshe! He should learn how to dress." I hate McDonald's and they hate me. Well they would, If they had ever heard of me. I will teach them to fear the name Edo! Drop me a line at edotheotakuking@hotmail.com Yo! If you're still reading this, you pass the attention span test. Don't you feel proud! Well, you should be. Most people can't pay attention for more than ten seconds. If you're still reading this, you get a full scholarship at the MacKinney Attention Span Community College. That's how attentive you are. I will reward your attentiveness by giving you my blessing and this link: www.engrish.com Thank you for your cooperation!