Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

05-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Wired
Stingbee

: Mar 2006
: Shropshire
: 95
Wired  (85)
The Results of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards!!!

Hey guys! Looks like Wolfpac is really busy and can’t come by to finish of this year’s awards! NUUUUU! So Alcar has employed me to come and lend a hand! I couldn’t resist, I love everyone here so much! I really just want to be liked! So I counted all the votes! And as a tribute to the Awards’ true founder and host, Wolfpac, I am doing it how he usually does it! i.e. copy/pasting!

Thanks to everyone who voted! It was your messy, incoherent, rule‐breaking posts I had to wade through for hours to count up all the votes! This year a record‐breaking 19 of you publicly voted! I can’t count any votes emailed or PMed to Wolfpac because I don’t have access to anyone else’t Oddworld Forums account other than my own! So if I haven’t been able to count your votes, then I apologize! Here are the lucky ones I would like to thank immensely:!

abe is now!, Alcar, Bullet Magnet, dripik, Facsimilie, Havoc, Hobo, Kastere, Laser, Leto, Matriar, Oddey, Salamander, Splat, T-nex, Wings of Fire, Wired, Xavier, Zerox, Zozo the Zrilufet

And the winners are…

The Oddworld Forums New Comer of the Year:
3 – Moosh da Outlaw
15 – Wings of Fire

The winner of the Oddworld Forums New Comer of the Year Award with 14 votes is Wings of Fire. Wait, I’m sure you’ve been here longer than 6 months and have more than 500 posts!

This is Wings of Fire’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Wings of Fire, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums New Comer of the Year: 18

Previous Winners:
2003: The Red Muse
2004: RavenMM & Death
2005: AquaticAmbi
2006: Cullen Heath
2007: OddjobAbe

The Oddworld Forums Official Mascot:
⅓ – Disgruntled Intern
⅓ – old and not so tasty
1 – abe is now!
1 – atusiya@
1 – Bullet Magnet
1 – Xavier
2 – Alcar
2 – Max the Mug
7⅓ – Hobo

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Official Mascot with 7⅓ votes is Hobo. Can I be a cheerleader?

This is Hobo’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Hobo, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Official Mascot: 16

Previous Winners:
2003: atusiya@
2004: Alcar
2005: Alcar
2006: Alcar
2007: Alcar

The Oddworld Forums Best Role Player:
1 – Hobo
1 – Slaveless
1 – tybie_odd
1 – T-nex
1 – Venks
1 – Zerox
2 – dripik
3 – Splat

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Best Role Player Award with 3 votes is Splat. I wish I could role play, I’m rubbish at pretending to be someone else.

This is Splat’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Splat, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Role Player: 11

Previous Winners:
2003: The Red Muse
2004: Hobo & The Red Muse
2005: dripik & T-nex
2006: Havoc & T-nex
2007: dripik

The Oddworld Forums Best Artist:
1 – Carnix
1 – Comrade_Max
1 – Kimon
1 – Hobo
2½ – Alector
2½ – skillyaslig
4 – Stranger's Maid

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Best Artist Award with 4 votes is Stranger's Maid. Wait, I can’t find a member called Stranger's Maid in the memebers list. WTF??

This is Stranger's Maid’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Stranger's Maid, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Artist: 13

Previous Winners:
2003: Alector
2004: Paramiteabe
2005: Dipstikk
2006: Dipstikk
2007: Stranger's Maid

The Oddworld Forums Best Writer:
1 – Bullet Magnet
1 – Hobo
1 – Wings of Fire
3 – Moosh da Outlaw
5 – Splat

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Best Writer Award with 5 votes is Splat. I read all your stuff!

This is Splat’s 2nd award of the night. Congratulations, Splat, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Writer: 11

Previous Winners:
2003: Jacob
2004: sligslinger
2005: Splat
2006: Splat
2007: mitsur

The Oddworld Forums Most Annoying:
1 – Alcar
1 – Cream
1 – Disgruntled Intern
1 – MeechShrykull1029
1 – mollucks assistant
1 – Oddey
1 – old and not so tasty
2 – Hobo
2 – Kastere
3 – abe is now!
3 – AlienMagi

The winners of the Oddworld Forums Most Annoying Award with 3 votes each are abe is now! and AlienMagi. Well done for pissing people off without trying!

This is abe is now!’s 1st award of the night, and AlienMagi’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, abe is now! and AlienMagi, you are winners of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Annoying: 17

Previous Winners:
2003: lindsey
2004: Death
2005: Alpha
2006: Icarus
2007: Hobo

The Oddworld Forums Funniest Poster:
½ – Moosh da Outlaw
½ – Splat
1 – abe is now!
1 – Alcar
1 – Bullet Magnet
1 – Wings of Fire
1½ – old and not so tasty
2½ – Kastere
3 – Disgruntled Intern
6 – Hobo

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Funniest Poster Award with 6 votes is Hobo. This guy cracks me so consistantly up.

This is Hobo’s 2nd award of the night. Congratulations, Hobo, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Funniest Poster: 18

Previous Winners:
2004: Hobo
2005: Hobo
2006: Havoc
2007: old and not so tasty

The Oddworld Forums Insane Poster:
½ – Disgruntled Intern
½ – old and not so tasty
1 – Ghost
1 – Xavier
2 – Alcar
3 – Hobo
5 – Kastere

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Insane Poster Award with 5 votes is Kastere. I don’t even like you!

This is Kastere’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Kastere, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Insane Poster: 12

Previous Winners:
2004: Joshy
2005: Mawk
2006: Cullen Heath

The Oddworld Forums Best Topic Creator:
1 – Facsimilie
1 – Kastere
1 – Hobo
1 – Max the Mug
1 – paramiteabe
1 – Stranger's Maid
1 – T-nex
3 – Bullet Magnet
5 – Havoc

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Best Topic Creator Award with 5 votes is Havoc. Your topics are definately my favourite topics!

This is Havoc’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Havoc, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Topic Creator: 15

Previous Winners:
2003: Wolfpac
2004: Wolfpac
2005: Wolfpac
2006: Wolfpac
2007: Havoc

The Oddworld Forums Best Advice Giver:
1 – dripik
1 – Killy
1 – Laser
1 – Nate
1 – Super Munch
1 – Splat
1 – Wings of Fire
1 – Zerox
3 – Max the Mug
7 – Bullet Magnet

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Best Advice Giver Award with 7 votes is Bullet Magnet. ‘Go cite a scientific paper’s is the best advice ever!

This is Bullet Magnet’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Bullet Magnet, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Advice Giver: 18

Previous Winners:
2003: Xavier
2004: Max the Mug
2006: Max the Mug
2007: nate_dog_woof

The Oddworld Forums Best Old Dude:
1 – Ghost
1 – OddjobAbe
1 – SeaRex
1 – Splat
1 – T-nex
2 – dripik
3 – Xavier
6 – old and not so tasty

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Best Old Dude Award with 6 votes is old and not so tasty. They don’t come much older than you, Wrinkly! Clue’s in the name!

This is old and not so tasty’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, old and not so tasty, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Old Dude: 16

Previous Winners:
2003: Xavier
2006: old and not so tasty

The Oddworld Forums Best Couple:
1 – Alcar & Hobo
1 – Alcar & Max the Mug
1 – Cream & Ghost
1 – mudling & old and not so tasty
2 – Cream (WTF??)
5 – Alector & Dark Hood
5 – AlienMagi & Hobo

The winners of the Oddworld Forums Best Couple Award with 5 votes per couple are Alector & Dark Hood and AlienMagi & Hobo. How the fuck is Cream a couple all by herself?

This is Alector’s 1st award of the night, Dark Hood’s 1st award of the night, AlienMagi’s 2nd award of the night, and Hobo’s 3rd award of the night. Congratulations, Alector & Dark Hood, AlienMagi & Hobo, you are all winners of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Best Couple: 16

Previous Winners:
2003: Disgruntled Intern & lindsey
2004: ferill & Hobo
2005: SeaRex & AquaticAmbi
2006: Rich & Rex Tirano
2007: SeaRex & AquaticAmbi

The Oddworld Forums Member Who’d Make a Good Moderator:
½ – abe is now!
½ – paramiteabe
1 – Facsimilie
1 – SeaRex
1 – skillya_glowi
1 – Stranger's Maid
2 – dripik
2 – Super Munch
2 – Wings of Fire
7 – Bullet Magnet

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Member Who’d Make a Good Moderator Award with 7 votes is Bullet Magnet. I hope they make him a moderator real soon now that they know this!

This is Bullet Magnet’s 2nd award of the night. Congratulations, Bullet Magnet, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Member Who’d Make a Good Moderator: 18

Previous Winners:
2003: Jacob, paramiteabe, & SeaRex
2004: Oddguy
2005: nate_dog_woof, T-nex, Oddude, AquaticAmbi, & Oddish
2006: AquaticAmbi
2007: Stranger's Maid & snuzi

The Oddworld Forums Most Under Rated Poster:
1 – dripik
1 – Moosh da Outlaw
1 – Super Munch
1 – Xavier
2 – abe is now!
2 – Slaveless
5 – Ghost

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Most Under Rated Poster Award with 5 votes is Ghost. Yep, I agree with that!!!

This is Ghost’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Ghost, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Under Rated Poster: 13

Previous Winners:
2003: Jacob & Oddsville
2004: Oddsville
2005: Rich the Intern
2006: Dark Elite_H2
2007: old and not so tasty

The Oddworld Forums Most Eccentric:
1 – Max the Mug
2 – abe is now!
2 – Alcar
2½ – Kastere
4 – Ghost
5½ – Hobo

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Most Eccentric Award with votes is Hobo.

This is Hobo’s 4th award of the night. Congratulations, Hobo, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Eccentric: 17

Previous Winners:
2004: Jacob
2005: Hobo
2006: Havoc

The Oddworld Forums Most Liked:
1 – Max the Mug
1 – Splat
2 – abe is now!
2 – Hobo
2 – skillya_glowi
2 – T-nex
2 – Xavier
3 – Alcar
3 – Bullet Magnet

The winners of the Oddworld Forums Most Liked Award with 3 votes each are Alcar and Bullet Magnet. Well done for being popular!

This is Alcar’s 1st award of the night, and Bullet Magnet’s 3rd award of the night. Congratulations, Alcar and Bullet Magnet, you are winners of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Liked: 18

Previous Winners:
2003: Xavier & atusiya@
2004: autisya@
2005: oddguy
2006: Rex Tirano

The Oddworld Forums Dearly Missed Member:
½ – tybie_odd
1 – Alf's Assistant
1 – AquaticAmbi
1 – Dipstikk
1 – IloveHammy!
1 – Jacob
1 – Reese Charles
1 – Rich
2½ – The Red Muse
3 – Patrick Vykkers
4 – Abe Babe

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Dearly Missed Member Award with 4 votes is Abe Babe. Wait, I can’t find a member called Abe Babe! WTF??

This is Abe Babe’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Abe Babe, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards, even though you don’t seem to exist!
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Dearly Missed Member: 17

Previous Winners:
2004: old and not so tasty, TheKhanzumer, & Sydney
2005: Ferril
2006: Kimon & Abe Babe
2007: AquaticAmbi

The Oddworld Forums Most Respected Poster:
1 – Alcar
1 – dripik
1 – Sydney
1½ – Max the Mug
1½ – Xavier
2 – Nate
9 – Bullet Magnet

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Most Respected Poster Award with 9 votes is Bullet Magnet. By a long shot!

This is Bullet Magnet’s 4th award of the night. Congratulations, Bullet Magnet, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Respected Poster: 17

Previous Winners:
2003: Alf
2004: Xavier
2005: Xavier
2006: Xavier
2007: Xavier

The Oddworld Forums Most Meaningful Poster:
1 – Hobo
1 – dripik
1 – Max the Mug
1 – mollucks assistant
1 – T-nex
1 – Wings of Fire
2 – Xavier
8 – Bullet Magnet

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Most Meaningful Poster Award with 8 votes is Bullet Magnet. By a long shot!

This is Bullet Magnet’s 5th award of the night. Congratulations, BUllet Magnet, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Meaningful Poster: 16

Previous Winners:
2003: Al the Vykker
2004: Al the Vykker & Max the Mug
2005: Max the Mug

The Oddworld Forums Most Dedicated Member:
1 – Zozo the Zrilufet
3 – Max the Mug
5 – Alcar
8 – Xavier

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Most Dedicated Member Award with 8 votes is Xavier. Way to go!

This is Xavier’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Xavier, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Dedicated Member: 17

Previous Winners:
2003: Alcar
2004: Alcar
2007: Alcar & Max the Mug

The Oddworld Forums Member With The Best Oddworld Knowledge
1 – abe is now!
1 – Hobo
1 – Nate
3½ – Xavier
12½ – Max the Mug

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Member With The Best Oddworld Knowledge Award with 12½ votes is Max the Mug. It’s about time you won this award!

This is Max the Mug’s 1st award of the night. Congratulations, Max the Mug, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Member With The Best Oddworld Knowledge: 19

Previous Winners:
2003: Max the Mug
2005: Max the Mug
2007: Max the Mug

The Oddworld Forums Administrator/Moderator of the Year:
1 – Alcar
1½ – Max the Mug
1½ – Splat
5½ – Nate
7½ – Hobo

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Administrator/Moderator of the Year Award with votes is Hobo. You are a man of great responsibility, patience, wisdom, and fairness.

This is Hobo’s 5th award of the night. Congratulations, Hobo, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Administrator/Moderator of the Year: 17

Previous Winners:
2003: Alcar
2004: Abe Babe
2006: SeaRex

The Oddworld Forums Most Valuable Poster (MVP):
1 – Abe Babe
1 – Hobo
1 – Wolfpac
3 – Max the Mug
8 – Bullet Magnet

The winner of the Oddworld Forums Most Valuable Poster (MVP) Award with 8 votes is Bullet Magnet. Why, I think this is the most important of all the categories! It even has its own TLA!

This is Bullet Magnet’s 6th award of the night. Congratulations, Bullet Magnet, you are a winner of the 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards.
Total votes for Oddworld Forums Most Valuable Poster (MVP): 14

Previous Winners:
2003: Alf
2004: Oddguy
2007: nate_dog_woof, Max the Mug, & Havoc

It’s all over for another year. The 6th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards have come to a close. Thank again to those who voted and a big congratulations to everyone who won something. Special congrats to Bullet Magnet for being only the third member to win six awards in a single night, and Max the Mug for winning the same award for six years running now.

What’s happening next year? Why, the 7th Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards, of course! We’re going to look at expanding the range of categories for the next awards ceremony, hopefully increasing the voter turnout, and having a bit more fun. Nationalization FTW!

So thank you, and good night.

This account has been OANSTed.

Last edited by Wired; 05-18-2008 at 03:07 PM..
05-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

*bashes someone over the head with her award*

The hell? Styrofoam.

Eh, thought that counts/
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

05-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

: Dec 2007
: Stafford
: 9,537
Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)

:
The winner of the Oddworld Forums New Comer of the Year Award with 14 votes is Wings of Fire. Wait, I’m sure you’ve been here longer than 6 months and have more than 500 posts!
I lolled ^^ thanks to all who appreciate my non-clunt noobyness! And nominated for a few others as well including member who'd make a good mod (I lolled at BM ) and 1 vote for best writer O.o.

Congratulations to everyone who won one or was nominated, although two award takers are technically ineligible and a third is a blatant contradiction in itself twice over :P.
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

Last edited by Wings of Fire; 05-18-2008 at 01:05 PM..
05-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Whee! I win two awards!

But Wired, you're supposed to PM everyone who won something (I dunno, maybe I'm reading this too soon and you haven't got around to it yet; you do have a lot of other accounts to spam in afterall).

Hooray, I won back my Best Writer award off of that lousy Mitsur! And best RPGer! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and to Nexy for not RPGing anymore! ( kidding, love you Nexy and hope for the day you return to W@RF)

Well done to all other winners, particularly Hobo and BM who just rocked the awards this year. We are indeed looking to revitalise the whole thing next year and so win back some interest!

Well done guys! *runs off to trophy cabinet...*

Last edited by Splat; 05-18-2008 at 01:27 PM..
05-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Five Awards? Ace!

BANBANBANBANBAN
05-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Another best poster award for me.

Thanks people and congrats to everyone who won an award!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

05-18-2008, 02:41 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Congratulations everyone, except havoc!!

And special congrats to Splat who finally got his Writers awards!
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

05-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2007
: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

Grats to all award winners! Damn, I was hoping i'd have that writing one bagged. xD
05-18-2008, 03:10 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Haha, this came out of the blue. I'm surpised I was even mentioned. . . Still, cheers loads for getting this done, Wired! This thing's old enough to even slightly out-of-date now (MeechShrykul1079whateverthehell should've also been in the runup for "most annoying member" award :P).

Gratz to all the other winners, too. It's weird how some awards change hands often as users come and go, while others stay the same for years. . . Oh and FYI, Stranger's Maid has had her name changed to Matriar. Abe Babe has also had her name changed to Cloverfield.

05-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

DH, Wired is Hobo. He knows.

Also, Meech joined too late to get voted for. Shame really. I'd say I hope he sticks around till next year but I'd really rather he didn't.

Lovelovelove.

05-18-2008, 03:20 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Yay for a combination of lack of knowledge, gullability, and for being sleepy. :P

But that's what keeps people entertained, I guess.

EDIT: Or not in this case, apparently. But who knows what's going on here half the time? Heh.

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 05-18-2008 at 03:52 PM..
05-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
DH, Wired is Hobo.
What the fuck? I have never been Wired.

How about, you know, looking into things before making assumptions?
05-18-2008, 03:45 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

How many people actually posted as Wired? Wasn't it only like three?
05-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
What the fuck? I have never been Wired.

How about, you know, looking into things before making assumptions?
Easy mistake Charlie, no need to get so grumpy. I think I may just have to slap you next time I see in you Splat's defence

Anyhoo, this year's haul of awards was just one! I feel a ban marathon coming on!

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

05-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Mac Sirloin
Less worse

: Aug 2006
: Exquisite Squalor
: 5,657
Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)Mac Sirloin  (7645)

I'm INSANE!? HOW IS THIS AN AWARD? I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY OF DIPSHITS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT GENIUS IDEA.

05-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Splat

Well one of you people is Wired. Since you were involved in bringing him back from places that no one should ever go and giving T-Nex another excuse to be bitter and angsty, you seemed as likely a candidate as any. You know Wired was why she left in the first place, right?

The only people I knew for sure were involved originally were Dipstikk cus he came clean efore leaving and Ambi who confessed and so took most of the punishment, and I doubt it was either of them.

OT: Yes Alcar, but it's a good award! And I didn't get anything last year so feel lucky.

Last edited by Splat; 05-18-2008 at 05:02 PM..
05-18-2008, 05:01 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

I think Dip actually posted as him once, so Ambi told me if I'm not mistaken.

OMG GUYZ, OFF TOPIC. Ironic...
05-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

Once again... best artist of the year.

AND even nominated for Member Who’d Make a Good Moderator and Best Topic Creator.
Thank you!

05-18-2008, 06:20 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

Oh dear. This is a come down from last year when I won several awards and was nominated for every single one - even best RPGer! Maybe I should have voted this year.

Actually, seeing as all but one of my awards from last year was stolen by Bullet Magnet, I think I know who my real competition is.
*locks and loads*

05-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

: Feb 2007
: New Jersey
: 1,438
Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

Aw shucks, I didn't get one vote. Oh well...congratulations for all those award winners out there.
05-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Apparently, I rock. I hope esoteric mania is as successful next year as intelligent lucidity was this year.

:
Actually, seeing as all but one of my awards from last year was stolen by Bullet Magnet, I think I know who my real competition is.
*locks and loads*
Bring it on, Grandpa.

05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

:
The winner of the Oddworld Forums Member Who’d Make a Good Moderator Award with 7 votes is Bullet Magnet. I hope they make him a moderator real soon now that they know this!
lirl!

10chars

05-18-2008, 10:19 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

Congrats!
Wow OANST we got in together for a nomination, damn, I have no idea why we didn't win it :P

05-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Maybe you don't love each other enough?

05-19-2008, 12:04 AM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

Mabye it was just a physical attraction?

05-19-2008, 03:01 AM
Wired
Stingbee

: Mar 2006
: Shropshire
: 95
Wired  (85)

Yes thank you Sam. I do know what to do. It just took me ages. I have no idea how Wolfpac does this without consuming whole days of his life. You just need to give me time. AND I AM NOT CHARLIE!!! I resent that!! I expect Charlie will too. I don't want T-nex to leave again. After all no lies or pretensions about me this time round!!

I voted for MeechShriekull1029 as I was counting up the votes but looks like it was in vane! Oh well. If he stays on the boards I'm sure he will be eligible (not legible!!) for next year!

This account has been OANSTed.

05-19-2008, 06:48 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

:
Yes thank you Sam. I do know what to do. It just took me ages. I have no idea how Wolfpac does this without consuming whole days of his life. You just need to give me time. AND I AM NOT CHARLIE!!! I resent that!! I expect Charlie will too. I don't want T-nex to leave again. After all no lies or pretensions about me this time round!!

That's ok *hugs* I wont leave.. Sorry for getting angry at you earlier.. Best Friends Forever, right?

On topic: I still think there should be a "Best troll" award.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

05-19-2008, 06:52 AM
abe is now!
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

: Jan 2007
: Italy
: 2,825
abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)

I won a very stupid point in this "Annual Oddworld Forums Poster Awards"... The worst!!!!!

05-19-2008, 07:00 AM
Splat

Calm down Renton, I mean AIN.

If you got one of the bogus awards don't count it as a loss, consider it a point from which to build upon, so you can try and get no nominations for that particular topic next year.

(And what's with hr sudden outburst of usingmy real name? Has someone been reading '100 questions'?)

Last edited by Splat; 05-19-2008 at 07:04 AM..
05-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

: Dec 2007
: Stafford
: 9,537
Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)

:

I voted for MeechShriekull1029 as I was counting up the votes but looks like it was in vane! Oh well. If he stays on the boards I'm sure he will be eligible (not legible!!) for next year!
So in conclusion Wired is a mod who can't spell the word 'Vain', that's handy to know.

Now to analyse his posting more carefully to find out more clues about his character.

“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’