Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-21-2007, 10:55 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)
Work at Rupture Farms (v.8)

After a month of… vacation, let’s say, W@RF is starting up again. I’ve noticed that some of you missed the thread in the past few weeks. I hope none of you got too bored without Rupture Farms. I enjoyed this break, I used the time to concentrate on university business and deviantArt. But time’s up, RPers are demanding the return, so… it’s time for the 8th part of Work at Rupture Farms.
Here are the usual rules, with a few additional paragraphs.

What is W@RF?

W@RF stands for the RPG Work at Rupture Farms. The 1st version was started on the 10th October 2002, and it has been going since.

What about the background and the story?

The old Rupture Farms was reopened by a Glukkon named Arnie, and employed everyone who wanted to work in the factory. Gaining profit was always the main goal, but life is not just about working... well, at least when you're sleeping in R+R. Arnie has decided to treat his mudokons nicely, hoping this wil keep the terrorists away.

How can I join?

Write a profile in the following form:

Name: (Do I need to explain?)
Race: (Mudokon, Slig, Vykker or any known race of Oddworld)
Appearance: (How does your character look like?)
Personality: (What's your character's usual behaviour? etc.)
Equipment: (What does your character usually carry?)
History: (Your character's background)

When you're ready, post the profile in the W@RF Profile Thread. Those who are new to RPing should start with one character, until they get the hang of role playing.
It is important that you make a reasonable entry with your character. It can't just pop out of nowhere. The most usual entry is done by FeeCo Trains (there's a station in the factory).

What do I need to do after I join?

Well, it's basically up to you, but it's important to interact with other characters as much as possible. As a start, I would recommend newcomer characters to look after the boss, Arnie, or his assistant, Otto to introduce themselves. They will give them the basic directions.
Oh, and reading a bit of the backstory can help a lot too. Really.

--------------------------------------------
OK, that was the usual stuff. Now, to mention some of the problems W@RF encountered over the years.

I’ve joined alright, but I’m being ignored. Why’s that?

Try to interract a bit more with other characters, and in a sensible way. Sometimes, even a simple conversation with another character can get you a place among the noticed RPers.
If you are interracting with others, and you’re still ignored, then maybe you’re not doing it in the right way.
And, if you ingore others, don’t be surprised if they ignore you in exchange.

i can rp ok,but pepole tel me off bye smoe resaon.why?

Maybe they find it hard to understand what you’re trying to say. Lack of punctuation, grammar and capital letters could be the reason to this problem. Make your posts as clear as possible.

I have too much free time/no RL/whatever. Can I hang around all day and flood the RPG with my posts?

I wouldn’t recommend that. First, it’s annoying. Second, if it’s annoying, it will get the attention of the respective RPG Mod. Third, if it’s annoying and gets the attention of the respective RPG Mod, it might end up in a warning. No, in short.

I can imagine a Mudokon family, followed by a herd of Meeps and a clan of tame Scrabs, running around in the factory. Is that allowed?

Try to keep the number of your characters to a minimum, especially if you’re new to RPing. You’ll find that you can’t keep up with yourself over time.

Can my character be super-mega-overpowered, equipped with overkill-weapons and uber-armor?… Uh, for the sake of the factory, of course... yeah, that fits…

No.

But can I go rampage with a box of grenades? That’s what the Armory is for, isn’t it?

No.

But I want explosions! Loads of weapons! Bullets firing! ACTION!

Paintball is rather unexpensive these days.

Now that I’m finished with this rather schizophrenic FAQ, it’s time to point things out more seriously.
Some of the roleplayers have made it to university this year, which means that they will have less or minimal time to read W@RF and reply frequently. This also applies to people who are busy with high school/work/etc., of course. This is the reason why I must ask all of those who wish to play and join: try to understand that posting three or more times per day will not take us any further. It will only make it harder for others to keep up with the RPG.
There have been several occasions that someone thought that the story is too slow, and tried to boost it up in a way which ended up in a complete confusion and disaster. Don’t do it. I know that Rupture Farms is supposed to be dangerous, and accidents are supposed to happen, but characters shouldn’t act like they’re blindfolded and start running into nails/grinders/gunfire/pack-o-Scrabs/etc. Part 7 is a good example of what I mean. The whole factory grounded to a halt because of animals running free in the building. It might sound good for some people, but a situation like that is hard to sort out. Practically, the whole part was about chasing animals and Native intruders. Play it cool this time.

I’ve been talking with Splat about these things over the past few weeks, and we agreed that if a breach occurs in the gameplay, it can’t and won’t be ignored, like in earlier versions of W@RF. If someone can’t follow the rules we set out, he/she can’t expect us to tolerate it too long. I can only ’warn’ someone in the everyday meaning of the word, but Splat informed me that those who ignore the rules will receive a warning, and, finally, will have his/her characters banned from the RPG.

This is not meant to be a discouragement to new RPers who want to join. I just want to make things clear. I tell most of this every time I start a new part of Work at Rupture Farms, and I get the impression that some people don’t even bother to read the rules. If you follow them, you’ll be OK.

So now would be a good time to go and read the RPG rules thread if you haven't already. And if you have read them before, now would be the tme to go and do it again!

W@RF-related links
WARF Profile Thread V.2
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
RPG Cc Fan Art v.2
The WARF Map
The WARF Map, newer version

Last edited by Splat; 04-20-2008 at 05:43 PM..
09-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
After a month of… vacation, let’s say, W@RF is starting up again. I’ve noticed that some of you missed the thread in the past few weeks.
You don't say...

W00t first post 8D It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
09-21-2007, 01:50 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

yes indeedie dee...

09-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Alright, i just want to set out the new rules clearly.
If you break any of the RPG rules, you'll get an informal warning. If you break them a second time, your character could be banned. If you continue to break rules, you could get banned from the RPG.

Can all old members please transfer their character profiles to the new profile thread? This is for the benefit for everyone who doesn't know your characters, since the old profilethread got rather messy.
Also, remember where posting a new character for part 8, post their profiles here, as well as in the profile thread. This should remove some of the confusion about other peoples' characters we had in part 7.

Last edited by Splat; 09-21-2007 at 03:36 PM..
09-22-2007, 04:45 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

:
Alright, i just want to set out the new rules clearly.
If you break any of the RPG rules, you'll get an informal warning. If you break them a second time, your character could be banned. If you continue to break rules, you could get banned from the RPG.

Right! I will not do a stupid thing like I did last time. If I do, you have my permission to ban me, flame me, cut my ears off and hurl me in a dog kennel. (seriously though)

09-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: It returns! but with the excitement gone, I'm scared....

Yes, I am aware of the fact I screwed up a lot in the RPG, (Planned to kill off one of my characters in a meat grinder, made my character shoot herself by accident thus hogging up the hospital wing, planned to make a bunch of characters after getting bored, and generally making myself look like a psycho who isn't funny and just off her nut) so if I do daft stuff again and if my 'humourous' antics are failing, someone please tell me.....

Soooooo, what now? Does everyone just wake up in the morning again? Or continue where we left off? Venks' char is meant to be operating on mine, so this could cause problems since he's busy.....Eh, I guess I better go stick my profiles in the profile thread.....Aaaaand go bug Splat in PMs about the super not-so-secret Agent problem.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 09-28-2007 at 07:44 AM..
09-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Yeah how do we start and when because I can't wait much longer.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

09-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

I think I remember someone in authority saying loose ends in V.7 would be fixed in the next version (V.8), so I guess when someone blows the whistle, we continue what was happening, but I'm not sure.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 09-23-2007 at 01:25 PM..
09-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

I think it would just be better if we started W@RF 8 from the morning after the day W@RF 7 happened on. A few loose ends will have to be tied up, so lets get on with that while we wait for everyone else to wake up from hibernation.

Is it alright with Slaveless and MM if we say Dean, Kix, Jim and Somi found a pump and fixed up the hose for Anni's garden while she slept in the R+R after her operation?
Also Dripik and Slaveless need to sort out what happened between Arnie and Gappiqu. We could probably just say Gappiqu's been given one last warning and if he messes up again he gets fired or something.
And if Venks and Chubfish don't turn up we can forget the whole animal and native thing. Say the animals were shot and Doe was either caught or forced to flee or something. If they do come back we can have a rethink, but it might just be easier for Chubfish to get some new, non-wildlife characters since animals interact badly with others. Somi won't be appearing for a while now at least.
And lastly I request that the medical team remember Anni's little individuality, since that got forgotten somewhere in the whole meech fiasco.

If anyone has anything else to add, feel free. In the meantime we'll wait to see who comes back. I haven't seen MM for a while so I'm a litle worried he might be lost in the desert of ignorance again.

EDIT:
I've just been informed that Chubfish won't be returning so I guess we can say his characters were shot or somethin,g which ends the whole animals-running-free-in-factory thing.

Last edited by Splat; 09-23-2007 at 01:07 PM..
09-24-2007, 01:50 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: finally, its back. ive been waiting so long! anyway, i might annoy venks to get him to come back, because if he dosent the whole plot we made up will fall apart!....damn plotholes. anyway, its nice to see the old RP back in action!

oh yah, Scri wont be picking fights anymore, she'll just verbally abuse from now on xD

09-25-2007, 02:07 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Ah, it returns... I'll have to remember where my characters were at now :P But first I'd better go post them in the new profile thread.

09-26-2007, 08:33 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

OOC: Finnaly, and I can start without having to scroll through 5 or so pages, which brings me with the request, could we have a breif summary at the top of every couple of players, to inform new people, and people who are lost what is happening please?
I have two characters who were made for W@RF, but are busy, so I'm trying to remove them from their current RPG (Fracture).

09-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Don't double post, use the edit button instead, spell better and....Meh, I suppose a mod will tell you off.

09-27-2007, 03:22 PM
Splat

Devilz daughter, an attack against another member like that is totally against the rules, as is spaming and double/triple posting. Do anything like that again and you'll get an infraction.

09-28-2007, 03:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Whooo, spam got deleted and a member told off for being mean....Strange, I see people be meaner than that and not get told off, ah well....Well since everyone is scared to make the first move, I'll just....Yah, do some stuffs.

IC
(Dek's lab)
(Agent 80085 is being operated on by Chris)
Agent lay unconscious on the operating table. Anaesthetic meant she was knocked out, and her shirt had been sliced down the front to save time. After accidentally shooting herself in the chest and being taken to the doctor by Ricardo, she was in a whole heap of trouble. The bullet was lodged in one of her ribs, and she could die.

Her black eyes under her visors opened sleepily. Strangely enough, she was awake during the operation but didn't feel or see a thing. She couldn't even ask what the heck was going on, scream for help or move. She was paralyzed and terrified.

OOC: Well that's what I remember was happening last....Kick me if I'm wrong.

09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Just nitpicking here, but generally if you're under anesthetic to the extent you can't or talk or anything like that, I doubt you'd have the capability of looking around like that, in all fairness. Oh well, I guess it's for the effect. Hmmm...well, I doubt Sturg would have gone anywhere meantime...

IC: Sturg lay in a a semi conscious state on the operating table. He vaguely sensed the room. He was still in the lab thing...he couldn't feel his body so much, so he didn't know if he needed more care. He noticed a couple of other forms also on tables. They can't have all been caused by his intrusion...yes, they were having some sort of fight earlier, when they'd decided to come in. Oh, what great timing. They must have been casualties from it. He was still tired...he dozed back into sleep again.
09-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

Krett stepped into another strange corridor. "Well It sure is a lot bigger then I remember it," He said. Krett knew exactly where he wanted to go, but not so much how to get there. Then he saw someone up ahead and walked toward him. "Excuse me," Krett said "Could you please point me in the right direction? I'm looking for Arnie. I believe he runs this place now."

(the profile thread said I had to post my profile here but I'm not sure and wouldn't like to take up space, am I supposed to?)

09-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

OOC: Well I will just get my new charicter Jhonny into rupture farm cause I don't know were Dimitrio and the others are.

IC: Jhonny got on the feeco train for his new job he was excited but kinda nervous and worried about what other people thought about him when he was nearly to rupture farms he looked out the window and saw the huge structure that was rupture farms when he arrived he got of the train and walked through the doors and looked around wondering were to go.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

09-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
Krett stepped into another strange corridor. "Well It sure is a lot bigger then I remember it," He said. Krett knew exactly where he wanted to go, but not so much how to get there. Then he saw someone up ahead and walked toward him. "Excuse me," Krett said "Could you please point me in the right direction? I'm looking for Arnie. I believe he runs this place now."

(the profile thread said I had to post my profile here but I'm not sure and wouldn't like to take up space, am I supposed to?)
You do need to post the profile here, it will be helpful, and there are a few problems:
1. An entrance (usually be train) has not been posted, just a 'stepped into the corridor'. There needs to be a better introduction to the factory than this (unless it was explored in the backstory sufficiently).
2. 'Saw someone up ahead'. There are no NPC's (non player characters. The only characters present here are the ones we have put into it), and since you have not stated exactly where you are, and even if you had, it is likely characters would have moved around overnight between this and the last W@RF. It would make more sense if you found the dormitories or something, and perhaps tried to wake employees up (not recommended, Big Bro's don't like being woken up early without prior notice), or perhaps wait 'till other players have started RPing again and begun moving character's around/ Meanwhile, yours may wait in the cafeteria or something, since that's a common destination for breakfast.
That is, off course, unless you are referring to another of your own characters if you have any, but I doubt that :P
09-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Splat

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!
Dripik and I have decided when we'll be starting and before then you're not meant to be posting! We're giving other members time to reappear; how would you feel if you came back and found the thread had aleady been runnning for two weeks?
We start on the fifth of October, and Dripik or I will be making that first post. Also, remember we're starting the following morning in game. I want to make that clear.

WE'LL BE STARTING ON THE IN GAME DAY FOLLOWING THE DAY IN WHICH W@RF 7 TOOK PLACE.
All actions made in this thread so far will be discounted.

09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Heheh...Sorry, my fault...Ah well, you amuse me when you go mad like that.... (Allows others to shoot me)

09-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Hmm I understand how misunderstandings could be had. Nobody said anything about not being able to start and this thread was open. You'd think the thread would be open for posting when it was up.
Anyways... unfortunately for you Splat I have returned. Doe captured? I think not. Though Arnie(Was he bright enough?) and Dion have their suspicions. We can't have Doe be captured without playing it out can we? That wouldn't be any fun.

CD-428(#9) has become a complete wimp in my eyes and he won't be shooting anyone unless I get together with two moderators and the desired target plus anyone within a 5 mile radius. We will sit and discuss the ramifications of my character using a lethal weapon for 3 to 5 days. After that discussion we will hold 3 voting rounds. The first two I will not participate in and in the last one I will invite two peers with no biased opinion or any idea of what Oddworld is to vote. If somehow 100% of the voters agree for the firing to take place I will go to the local firing range and get some first hand experience and read up on firing mechanics and discuss aiming and ricocheting. I'll then go to a near by baptist church just a mile away and pray for God's forgiveness and blessing. Then I will roll a 20 sided die. If I get a natural twenty then I will shoot the target. However if he feels he no longer wnats to be shot at this time the whole deal is over. And um yeah.. stuff.

And stop worrying about Chris. He has yet to even show his promiscuous side in W@RF.
09-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

First off, nice to see W@RF back in business. It is always a pleasure to see that.

:
Is it alright with Slaveless and MM if we say Dean, Kix, Jim and Somi found a pump and fixed up the hose for Anni's garden while she slept in the R+R after her operation?
Also Dripik and Slaveless need to sort out what happened between Arnie and Gappiqu. We could probably just say Gappiqu's been given one last warning and if he messes up again he gets fired or something.
And lastly I request that the medical team remember Anni's little individuality, since that got forgotten somewhere in the whole meech fiasco.
Now, to deal with this post.

A: Sure, that is all right. I mean, that was what was suppose to have happened in version 7...

B: Gappiqu has talked to Arnie, and it turned out for the better of him. In a way, Gappiqu could not be charged with any crimes if he recalls them the same way Anni did when she attempted/completed assualts on Stivik. I'm pretty sure that Arnie would have set him off with a warning for attacking RG-49, but that would be pretty much it. Everything aside from the laboratory incident could have been declared an act of defense, and not entirely his fault. Even RG-49 being attacked could have been considered an act of defense, since there was wild animals. Plus, Gappiqu has done just as many great acts. So, yeah.

C: I'm pretty sure Slap would have come up with something... But I'm sure the medical team would just tell Arnie about the situation before doing anything else.

09-29-2007, 12:09 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

so, will people been the same place as they where in W@RF 7, or will we have a little info on what they did in that day space? Also, when is the W@RF art thing start? well, thats it eh...

09-29-2007, 03:20 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

I second all of what Splat said a few posts ago. We're supposed to start around the 5th October.

Slaveless, could you remind me when did Gappiqu talk to Arnie? My memories are pretty clouded right now...

:
Also, when is the W@RF art thing start?
W@RF art thing? What do you mean? RPG Cc Fan Art v.2 is still running, if that's what you meant.

09-29-2007, 05:30 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Somewhere after version 7... Gappiqu never really talked to Arnie that could be put down here. We assume that RG-49 had led Gappiqu to Arnie after version 7, since that was what was happening at that point. We would have to assume that Gappiqu told his side of the story from what he remembers. That would mean he remembered everything from version 5, and only 'feelings' from version 6. In version 6, he could say he was very angry with something. He would say nothing about his feelings of being in trouble within the Laboratory. He could also say he somehow was led into the basement, where he talked to Goresplatter and Dionysia. And that, is where more demented memories come into hand. RG-49 could recall a few memories of him being attacked by Paramites and hurting RG-49 in effort to escape alive. Gappiqu also (this is what was in my mind at the time) could say that he had intentions to fix RG-49. At that point, he could also say he followed a Vykker into the Stockyards. His anger and saddness would be too much for him to talk about. He would say that he had found his way into the Cafeteria, and found himself in some sort arguement with Dionysia, which ended in depression. Finally, he said that since he figured he might be trouble from other employee's recalled events of him acting a certain way. So he made some security plans for Arnie to look at.

That would conclude Gappiqu's story.

09-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Splat

Dripik will probably know what Arnie would do in this circumstance, so that can probably be worked out.

Dionysia was just about certain that Doe was a native, and things would have happened if we'd kept going, so if he's still going to be around it might be an idea to say he's gone into hiding or something.
I imagine most characters would be in thie respective R+Rs when we start.

09-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

Hmm... alright. My characters Cal and Ricky will be GONE'D - Temporarily - whilst Wic would now be in the R&R. Cal and Ricky may have gotten a clean getaway, or there may have been a scuffle, I don't know yet. I suppose I'll let the relevant character's RPers decide that.
*Loose ends very clumsily tied*

In other news...

OMFG! IT LIIIIVES!!!

Last edited by Marvak; 09-29-2007 at 07:58 AM..
09-30-2007, 01:00 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

: Jul 2007
: Location Location
: 595
alf's brother's mate  (132)alf's brother's mate  (132)

hehehe, i need rupturefarms energy! NOW! just as chubfish requires BOILAH!
09-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIVEEE!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Er, So it's back, yeah. I presume Praetyre, Dek and Arthur are still in the Lab. Can we say for the purposes of convenience that overnight they've just taken turns in shifts in watching Sturg to make sure his condition doesn't get worse?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.