: May 2007
: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)
Stop Breed-Specific Discrimination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxlcEmzGti0&NR=1

Watch the damn video. Now.
*Copies and pastes from video description*
Breed-specific legislation (BSL) is spreading like a cancer from one community to the next. Denver, Miami and the Canadian province of Ontario are forcing residents to hand over their beloved and innocent family members for unjustified euthanasia, else they must move from their homes...or stay to become criminals to protect the ones they love. Oklahoma, California, and other locales are currently considering similar breed specific bans and/or discrimination. In response, guardians of Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Chows, and more, have posted their feelings to the website, www.sorryagain.com, in protest of the slaughter of innocent dogs and the unconstitutional laws destroying their families. Here is just a sample of their posts...

*Starts writing own words*
There we have it, kids. A sure-fire sign that human beings have still not evolved from our bloodthirsty, heartless, uncaring ways.
I own two dogs, neither of them are Pit Bulls, but one of them has a little Pit Bull blood in him, thus he looks like a Pit Bull. We (i.e my parents and I) have had to file through a hell of a lot of paperwork to prove to the Government here that he's not a Pit Bull, and thankfully they bought it. But think of all those other owners and dogs who didn't make it. They don't care whether the dog actually hurt anyone; as far as they're concerned, the dog should never have been born, and doesn't deserve to live anyway.

Punish the deed, not the breed.

Last edited by Marvak; 06-27-2007 at 04:23 AM..
06-27-2007, 03:51 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Shame, I like dogs......Humans and society sucks.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

06-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

The insurance is higher, too and lots of other penalties.
In my experience Labs are the stupidest, most vicious dogs on earth and every "violent breed" dog I've ever met was a dear.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

06-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

: Feb 2007
: New Jersey
: 1,438
Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

...for the love of dogs...WHAT THE FUCK? This is complete bullshit. Pit bulls are now ILLEGAL? We can't have them anymore? So the government is assuming that all Pit Bulls are nasty? I've met dozens of Pit Bulls, and they're all atleast five years or older, and guess what? They were ALL so friendly! This is pissing me off big time. I'm an animal person, so this has gotta be delt with.
06-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
...for the love of dogs...WHAT THE FUCK? This is complete bullshit. Pit bulls are now ILLEGAL? We can't have them anymore? So the government is assuming that all Pit Bulls are nasty? I've met dozens of Pit Bulls, and they're all atleast five years or older, and guess what? They were ALL so friendly! This is pissing me off big time. I'm an animal person, so this has gotta be delt with.
I know, I knew this dog called Hecter who was an English bull terrier, and he liked getting petted......But you couldn't pet the French bulldog Susie who lived with him, or she'd bite you.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

06-27-2007, 01:01 PM
looney-bin
Bola Blast

: Apr 2006
: Home
: 421
looney-bin  (76)

And to think I respected Canada.

06-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

What a pile of BS. I already have this in my sig on deviantart, telling people to quote it.

It is not the dogs fault in any way, and I don't understand why this sprouted up. One dog attack in the media, and every dog in the world becomes essentally more dangerous than a Tyrannosaurus Rex in the eyes of the government. Pit bulls are an english breed that has been part of our country for years (I think) , so then everyone will complain we're losing part of our heritage. I'm, personally, more scared of smaller dogs for some reason...dunno why...also, even though there is some behaviour that can partly be linked to genes, because some breeds were specifically bred for fighting or hunting, and so tend to be more savage in nature, though not by much. But, overall, the dog's disposition is affected by how it has been raised and is cared for. Most dog attacks result from careless owners who can't control their dog properly and haven't raised it properly and can't care for it properly. They should be left perfectly legal. These idiots are the ones that should be killed, not the dogs. The human population's too high currently.

Why the f*ck does our government suck and do retarded things like this? Everyone else on the planet knows the media blows things up except the government. T*ats.

And seriously, keeping pet wolves isn't illegal, is it? It's possible, so keeping an animal bred from a wolf that is far more placid than the usual wolf is instead persecuted more? WTF? Humans cause far more deaths and injuries to each other than dogs, cars are far more dangerous, so why are they still allowed to be made and driven by senile blind people (or anyone for that matter), yet perfectly harmless dogs that about 5 out of 1,000,000,000 people can't take care of properly has resulted in this. F*cking hell, what a pile of BS this all is.
06-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Keep an eye out for a petition. I'll gladly sign it.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

06-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

About 20 years ago a girl worked in a vet caring for a dog who was soon to have puppies. The girl cared for the dog all day and made a real connection with it. She was so happy to be their when the dog had her puppies.
The next day when the girl returned to work at the vet she was surprised to see the cage that the dog was normally kept in was empty. Upon asking the veterinarians who worked there the girl was shcoked to learn the dog and puppies had been 'put to sleep.'
Tears raced down the girl's face as she demanded to know why the dogs had been killed. The veterinarians told the girl simply that the dogs were Pit Bulls and wouldn't find a home anyways.

My mother quit working at the vet that day. She loved helping animals, but she couldn't stand seeing them in pain. The killing of dogs just because of their breed made it too hard for her.

Short version: Stereotypes suck.
06-27-2007, 09:39 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

STUPID F**KING HUMANS!!! ALWAYS BLAMING THE ANIMALS FOR THE PROBLEMS, NEVER THEMSELVES! THE DOGS WHO ARE VICIOUS HAD STUPID, CRULE OWNERS! BLAME THE F**KERS WHO MADE THEM VIOLENT BY HITTING THEM, AND ABUSING THEM! F**k! GOD I HATE THOSE GOVERMENT BASTARDS!!!
*Rants and screams and throws things.*
Okay, thats mine. I get reallllly worked up about this kind of bullsh*t those f**kers force us to have.

06-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

:
STUPID F**KING HUMANS!!! ALWAYS BLAMING THE ANIMALS FOR THE PROBLEMS, NEVER THEMSELVES! THE DOGS WHO ARE VICIOUS HAD STUPID, CRULE OWNERS! BLAME THE F**KERS WHO MADE THEM VIOLENT BY HITTING THEM, AND ABUSING THEM! F**k! GOD I HATE THOSE GOVERMENT BASTARDS!!!
*Rants and screams and throws things.*
Okay, thats mine. I get reallllly worked up about this kind of bullsh*t those f**kers force us to have.
You made my ranting look like...nothing. Good job!
06-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Dracula’s Ex
Stunk

: Transylvania
: 44
Dracula’s Ex  (10)

Well, I agree with Skillya, blame the owners, who abuse the animal, not the animal itself.

06-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Flamefox
Stunk

: Jun 2007
: Werewolf swamp
: 46
Flamefox  (9)

Yes, I am all for animal rights. Screw those f**kers who get bitten. They shouldnt be near the frigging animals then. Then the complain and whahahaha like stupid little kids. Jezz! I hate that kind of crap, like when a dog attacks someone, theres a huge fuss and hissy fits and the poor dog gets killed, but if someone kills a dogs, no one really cares! Its a stupid, crappy world!

06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

No one seems to realise that all life is equal, or at least I consider it so. I despise the pointless killing of insects, even. Their lives are just as important as owers, just because we're larger and think we're 'the superior species'. More like the a*shole species which has no respect for anything. Humans shuold never have gained sentience to do such things. Chimps are...possibly sentient. Well, they are, they can talk just like us using sign language, and have similar intelligence, yet they don't build factories, destroy the planet for no reason, kill things for no reason or anything, they live harmoniously with the environment, and respect other creatures rather than treating them like dirt that should be killed when we feel like it.

This is purely based on the fact that the government can't accept that this is only because of stupid children who don't know better pissing dog's off in moronic ways when they really should, or do, know better, or otherwise owners who can't care for them properly, or both. Though these animals could be vicious, they usually aren't. It's all based on the people who raise them. The dog can't be blamed for anything.

Seriously, you don't kill people who injure or murder each other, yet an animal that breathes on you is shot on sight. I think people should be killed as well, then we would't still have so many murderes/paedos etc. everywhere, and the jails wouldn't be so damn full.
06-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

I think that pedophiles and murderers should be tortured and made into delicious meat products without anaesthetic. And animals should be killed painlessly and made into meat products.

06-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

So put your hand up if you've ever been chased by an angry pit-bull....

I have, and my friend got caught by one. He still has scars. When they get angry, they GET ANGRY.
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

06-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Salamander
Rabid Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Anigav
: 549
Salamander  (79)

I currently have nothing to say on the legislation, but I was wondering, what would be your views on the legislation if it only stated that pit bulls had to be neutered? The outcome would be relatively the same, but it would only take more time to actually come into effect.
Last edited by Salamander : Today at 05:18 PM.

06-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Pits have been illegal around here for ages and with good reason, like it or not but some breeds have a tendency to be more agressive then others. When put in the wrong hands those dogs can be deadly and can and should in some cases be concidered a "weapon".
I know people around here who still own these dogs and at least 70% of the people owning them have them as a status symbol. "I have a dangerous dog to compensate for everything I lack, including penis size, and you better bow down to me or I will have him bite your head off!"
These people actualy train these animals to be agressive to everyone but them and their friends and pittbulls are one of a few breeds that are very easily influanced by this sort of stuff. Even if you try to raise it normaly there will always be an increased risk over other breeds, it's a genetic thing, thats fact.

However, while I do agree that these animals are a potential danger, I do not agree with randomly killing them if nothing has happened with that particular animal. If the dog attacked a little 4 year old girl, ripped her half to pieces and proceeded to hump her mother then yea, shoot it, cuz that dog won't ever be taught differently. But not every one of those dogs is violent and some actualy do have them as a friendly pet. And yea it's now illegal, which means they should impound those dogs, not kill them on the spot.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-28-2007, 03:03 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

They're being made illegal because they're vicious. Much the same way it's illegal to have a pet Dinosaur.
06-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2005
: Texas
: 2,207
Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

:
and proceeded to hump her mother then yea, shoot it, cuz that dog won't ever be taught differently.
Then what will happen to the tiger that humps you? Oh wait, it isn't rape if you go willingly.

Anyways, we shouldn't kill things just because they hurt us. Thats the way it works in teh wild. I say we bring back arenas. Call me evil, but I would get a kick out a a bear fighting some pit bulls. it would fight to problems at once!

1. Boredom.
2. Animals that hurt us.
06-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

They're only legal in the UK if you have a special license for them, and if you own one illegally they can take it off you, put it down and fine you.

I disagree with randomly killing animals but it is a fact that some animals are more aggressive than others. Look at your average guinea pig, then look at a tiger. Which one are you more likely to poke?

- Rexy

06-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

:
They're only legal in the UK if you have a special license for them, and if you own one illegally they can take it off you, put it down and fine you.

I disagree with randomly killing animals but it is a fact that some animals are more aggressive than others. Look at your average guinea pig, then look at a tiger. Which one are you more likely to poke?

- Rexy
Hmm Havoc might want to poke the tiger.
06-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Fortesque13
Howler Punk

: Croatia
: 322
Fortesque13  (10)

:
*blah blah blah* (lotsa text, not to quote it all)
I'd rather kill the owners than the dogs. Stupid showoffable pricks. They think they know (or have) everything. I prefer cats over dogs, but killing them randomly is not an option.

Yes, I'm back... Yes, you'll all soon be licking my boots...

06-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2005
: Texas
: 2,207
Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

Damnit, I saw this video and can't believe I just made the connection now. We shouldn't wipe out a breed just because some 3 year old got bit. Look at this pit bull, who wants to kill it?

06-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Mutual Friend
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2006
: England
: 1,008
Mutual Friend  (41)

Rather kill the owners than the dogs? Don't be so absurd.

FYI, cats far superior, yah.

:
Look at this pit bull, who wants to kill it?
I want to kill its owner.

06-28-2007, 09:37 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

You wanna kill the dog? Why, cause its nice? I absolutely loath cats, they are nasty, lazy little beasts . Anyway, I remember a story somewhere, in a mag or on TV…Here it is:
A man was going to the supermarket to get some things, and he tied his dog outside, as he couldn’t take it in. While the man was getting his shopping, a little kid started to tease and hit the dog with a stick. Then a liitle girl came along and the dog bit her. One thing lead to another, and the dog was destroyed. How unfair is that? How was the frigging dog supposed to know that the little girl wasn’t going to hurt it? Blame that runty little prick who hit the poor animal.

06-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

Marvak  (12)

:
You wanna kill the dog? Why, cause its nice? I absolutely loath cats, they are nasty, lazy little beasts . Anyway, I remember a story somewhere, in a mag or on TV…Here it is:
A man was going to the supermarket to get some things, and he tied his dog outside, as he couldn’t take it in. While the man was getting his shopping, a little kid started to tease and hit the dog with a stick. Then a liitle girl came along and the dog bit her. One thing lead to another, and the dog was destroyed. How unfair is that? How was the frigging dog supposed to know that the little girl wasn’t going to hurt it? Blame that runty little prick who hit the poor animal.
Second'd. Children should be taught to respect animals, especially dogs. My parents always told me to stay away from strange dogs when I was little, and never tease them. That's what all parents should do.

06-28-2007, 09:47 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Yep. Kids are little a***oles nowdays anyway. A good mauling from a dog is what they need.

06-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

Marvak  (12)

:
Yep. Kids are little a***oles nowdays anyway. A good mauling from a dog is what they need.
*Claps in admiration*

06-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)
Mad

:
Agree'd. I don't see why the government doesn't issue that all children should be put down. They hurt people, cause more deaths than dogs and such, but only because they're not raised properly by their 15 year old parents. This is essentially what is happening to pit bulls. But children aren't put down. I don't understand why humans see fit to give themselves higher rights, just because we're more intelligent. We should be killed just as much as they are. It would help stop all these effing murders and rapings, because nowadays people can get away with it so easily, when you think about it.

Seriously though, children really are right, unbehaved little t*ats nowadays. It makes me sad to actually hear 6 year olds swearing their ass off in the park or something. Seriously.

Parents have forgotten how to discipline children. Maybe because they're scared the government will take their children away somewhere even wrose if they discipline them too harshly, so if they send them to their room, they'll get killed by the government, as they know and always spy on them. And how do the children get into sucha state if you've ever seen Supernanny or something? Seriously, they attack their parents, and injure them. Twisted little s*it faces.

...and after all that, one dog attack that isn't even fatal, and the government decides this species should be added to the already hundreds long list of extinct species.

It's things like this that make me despise humanity and it's very existence.