Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

05-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
Other art, unrelated to my current works

This is a thread for my other work, which I will be moving here.

05-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

02-27-2006

Blame Super Munch for providing the flash toon that inspired this. Haha, Leto. Where would I be without your PSYCHOTIC MIND TWISTING?! BWAHAHAHA I'm done.

A little late for Halloween, but better than nothing at all. Drew it while listening to "Burn the Witch" by Queens of the Stone Age.

Hammer Claw

Name: Thomas Norman
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 1,000 Ibs (the legs provide most of the weight)
Powers: His lower body has been replaced with a 6-legged walking mechanism, which is extremely versatile and agile, considering its weight. His armored suit is nearly impenetrable, and his claws can shoot lasers and have enough crushing power to turn a car into a ball of aluminum.
Weaknesses: The armor doesn’t cover his entire body, so he does have some vulnerable spots. He also has no peripheral vision, due to the goggles.

Hammer Claw(or, as Neon calls him, "Crabby,") is a war veteran who had his torso blown off by a landmine. His cousin, Terry Norman (Who absolutely loathed him) was in charge of the Weapons and Defense Technology department of Geneticorp (You'll hear that name mentioned a lot), and happened to be in need of a guinea pig for a new type of locomotion, a six-legged "crab-walker" machine.

Terry had some of his operatives take his unlucky cousin into a secret facility in Brazil, where he met with Terry and was fitted with the six-legged walking device. After awaking and recovering from the anesthesia, he looked down at the hideous metallic device his torso was set into. He tried pulling himself from it, but found that he was physically wired to it.

He was then taken to a room in the facility, where he met the head of Geneticorp (name withheld for spoiler reasons). This man promised Thomas that if he brought two very important genetic experiments by the names Sledge and Neon back to him, he would remove the walker. Blinded by false hope, Thomas didn't realize that the harness could never be removed; it was wired to almost everything in him. But still, Thomas gladly agreed, on one small condition: That he get a suit of armor to go with his legs. The head of Geneticorp smiled and replied, "I thought you'd never ask."

From then on, Hammer Claw's only goals in life were to take down Neon and Sledge, and to work towards his freedom; all the time unaware that only one of those goals could ever be fulfilled.

He is now a walking tank, able to cause large amounts of damage in a short amount of time. He is to be considered extremely dangerous.

Note: He is able to remove the armor, just not the legs.

Quetzaca, another villain. I don't know if I want her to be the actual deity she's based on, or a genetic mutation.

A better, clearer shot. Her rattle is actually very heavy and can break through metal.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 05-09-2006 at 04:49 PM..
05-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Last edited by Dipstikk; 05-09-2006 at 05:04 PM..
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

THE IMAGE YOU SEE BEFORE YOU IS NOT A COMIC, BUT MERELY A SYMBOL OF THINGS TO COME.

PACK YOUR BAGS.

THE END IS NIGH.

05-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Neon

Name: Brook Charmaine
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 110 Ibs
Powers: Emits a glowing energy from her body that can be used as either a blast or to levitate. The energy also increases her strength.
Weakness: She can overuse her energy, causing it to deplete easily. She has to be careful to use it sparingly, or it can drain her. The energy also builds up over time if she doesn't use it, so in times of inactivity, she has to release it. This is done by emitting the energy in a smoke-like form from her mouth, like a smokestack.

Brook Charmaine's blood was replaced with a glowing green energy when she was only 14, as an expiramental way to cure a terminal illness. This not only worked, but to Brook's amazement, allowed her to manipuilate the energy in amazing ways. She soon discovered that she could uproot a tree with little effort at all, shoot the energy from her fingers, and use it as a means to levitate. But knowing all too well that her powers would cause more trouble for her than any person needed, she kept them a secret for nearly 10 years. The only thing she ever did in that time that was related to her powers was release her energy when it would build up.

One day, she was walking home from a grocery store, and saw an old lady being mugged in an ally. The sight of this made her realize that using her powers could be used to help the community. She concentrated the energy to her finger and gave the thief a taste of good justice.

Brook Charmaine donned the nickname, "Neon" and became a vigilante, protecting the citizens of Chicago whenever there was trouble.

Iron Fist

Name:
Ernst Kleinmann
Height: 3’5’’
Weight: 50 1bs without mechanical arms, nearly 800 1bs with.
Powers: Alone, Ernst can’t do much. His “strong suit” is a form-fitting suit that enhances his muscle mass and his strength tenfold. He is then strong enough to operate the twin robotic arms, each about as tall as he is and weighing almost 400 1bs each. These can emit lasers, bullets, explosive ammunition, and deliver a devastating punch that can break through steel. He is transported aerially by a high-powered jetpack with three engines, and can reach over 70 Mph at top speed.
Weakness: His arms are large, and are still very heavy, even with the suit. If Ernst isn’t careful not to overwork them, he could become unbalanced and lose control of them. They could also burn out if overused, and can run out of ammo. His ego is also a huge factor in his defeat. He does have a bit of a Napoleon Complex, after all.

Kleinmann was a robotics expert working to create a pair of super arms and a muscle-enhancing body suit (to give potential users the strength lift the arms) that would be used in space to mend space stations, should they ever need repair. On the day of his demonstration, Ernst miscalculated and his time in the limelight went sour, right in his eye. The arms nearly destroyed the testing area, and if it weren’t for the Adamantium window shields, the observers would have been killed. His funding was pulled, his research was terminated, and he was fired tute suite. Broken and defeated, he vowed revenge on those he had worked under for so many years.

Months after the incident, he reappeared, having perfected his arms and sporting a jetpack that he had planned to demonstrate later. He attempted to rob a bank to pay for parts he needed to build a grand weapon for the arms, but his attempts were foiled by the resident super-trio, Neon, Sledge, and Enigma. He was hauled off to jail, and soon escaped by means of his super-suit. His whereabouts are currently unknown, and he is said to be… armed and dangerous.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 05-09-2006 at 04:49 PM..
05-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

A DINOSAURS fancomic! Click the link below!

Looks like we're gonna need another Timmy!

Also:

Earl Sinclair

Fran Sinclair

I'm practicing my shading.

05-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Earl Sinclair

OH NO ISSA VYRUS

GET OFF MY PORCH!

05-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

OMFG DONT LOOK PENIS LAWL

Srsly. 18+, or people who can handle freaky dudes with hairy schlongs. Freaky stuff.

Okay, don't be mad at a guy who gave you fair warning.

Pissface McPenor, the man who broke a thousand mirrors.

PISFAXCE ANGRUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

PISFCAE GIT U OK???????????

FUKC OFF TOMY PICKALS!!!!!!!

Pissface's "Blooshign bryde," Assface McCumswaller. God, that's so hot. I just want to shave her ass so bad.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 05-11-2006 at 01:27 AM..
05-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

My favorite picture is still the halloween one! I love the smirks