Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

03-21-2002, 05:43 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)
Baby Boby. (from the authur of Grunch the Fleech)

Once upon a time. There was a Mudokon family that just had there first baby. The babys name was Boby. The family was maid up by the father Mudokon Achmed, and the mother Nina. They lived in a nice hut in the Mosacic Lines. Other familys had there huts there to. And they lived in harmony with nature, and its beings. When Boby had grown, to five years old he wanted to explore the Lines. His parents dident want him to go wandering of, so they said they would take him exploring when he was older. "Go play with you're friends" his father would tell him. And Boby bieng a "so-far" good little shild Mudokon, went and did play with his friends. It dident take long before he had toled all his friends about his new idia, and they where just as exited. "But we mussent let our parents know", Boby said. They all agreed on that. Little did thay know that there parents infact where listening from there huts... sence young kids dont care much for whispering. They desided to watch there kids so they dident get into truble by following at a distance. So, then the young Mudokons headed off into unknows directions, trying to look fearsome to any wild animal or beast, so they wouldent dare to attack the "brave warrior scouts". The parents where happy sence the kids werent old enouth to run away to quickly, and they soon got tierd. Then they started to panic when they noticed that they where lost. "I whill never get home!" a kid cryed. And the parent Mudokons couldent bare it anymore and ran to there crying children. Nobody but Boby wounderd about how there parents "mistericly" where there... He had figured it out. And stept away in anger, and acsedently fell down into a paramite nest! There was only one paramite there, but Boby was very frightend. But his mum quickly picked him up and then everybody whent home. And they dident run off on any more adventures again.

And the moral of this story is: Dont even try to trick you're parents sence it wount work!
03-21-2002, 06:32 PM
~MuDoKoN~hAwKEr
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: NeW jErsEy
: 49
~MuDoKoN~hAwKEr  (10)

WOW!! WHAT A GREAT 1 I LIKED THIS ONE BETTER THAN THE FLECH THING
03-22-2002, 04:02 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

:
Originally posted by ~MuDoKoN~hAwKEr
WOW!! WHAT A GREAT 1 I LIKED THIS ONE BETTER THAN THE FLECH THING
Oh. Thanks! I thought this one wassent going to do so whell sence i was in a hurry when I whrought it!