Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I wish you'd been watching OWF a bit closer. Then you might know one or more of the following three things:

1: Double and triple posting is against forum rules. You should use the 'edit' button in the bottom right corner of your post windows if you want to add more information to a post. Double posting is spam, and can lead to infractions.
2: You should post your character's profile here and in the W@RF profile thread.
3: We don't want characters in W@RF who are gonig to march in lasers blazing and try and shipwreck the plot. The plot needs to change, but it should be a slow process. We don't really want characters who come in and blow everything up and mess everything around and make themselves all important.
Your other problem is that since your character is a parasite, who do you think you'll be infecting? Whose going to want to hand you full control of their characters?

10-13-2010, 05:11 PM
-PARALLAX-
Zappfly

: Oct 2010
: Between No and Where
: 4
-PARALLAX-  (10)

occ: sorry about that. Guess that means I should be more careful...
10-13-2010, 10:05 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

: Sep 2010
: Rupture Farms
: 146
pointblanc-slig  (23)

OOC:
Hey parralax im not trying to be mean but please dont TRIPLE POST!!!
just edit youre last post and welcome to the forums
(also does anyone comment on this anymore?)

Please read my fanfiction Boddy cream
And check out drawings in "some art" in non oddworld art and literature

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Pointblanc-slig, it's usually ok to explain rules to someone. But explaining rules after a mod has already explained the rules is stupid and spam. I think he heard when I said it.

10-16-2010, 12:14 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

: Sep 2010
: Rupture Farms
: 146
pointblanc-slig  (23)

sorry splat i didnt know there was a 12th page and i thought i was on the last page when i saw that

sorry

Please read my fanfiction Boddy cream
And check out drawings in "some art" in non oddworld art and literature

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-27-2010, 08:53 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Southeast Asia
: 128
arkaznor  (18)

OOC: Hmm... I seem to have missed out on Splat's epic finale for Anni and Dionysia... ****.

Oh well... Hmm... no posts for about a week and half... not the first time and most likely far from the last... Oh well.

IC: Ark watched as the two Mudokons walked out, out the only life they knew, walked into a completely different one. He knew the feeling, in a way, but also recognized that it was in very different circumstances. He wanted to do more for them, though he couldn't think of what he could do for them at the moment. He could do more for them later when he was alone, but nothing now.

SU-01 said something about getting back to his post as he returned to the factory. Filing in behind the robot Ark wondered if he should of gone with them.

"No, I'm here for a reason, even if I'm not quite sure what that reason it. I can't leave now... not now..." Ark muttered to himself. Surprised that he had spoken aloud, he looked up, only to see that he was no longer behind SU-01. He was alone in the middle of the factory with no idea where he was.. again.

"Ugh..." he started to say before a look of contemplation crossed his feature, "hey, what about that other Mudokon that we left... in the room... with Dr..."

Dawning realization made him turn to the closest stair that he passed, and Ark started to run.

OOC: Not much actually in this, just kind of want to prove I was still alive, and maybe set it up so that Ark can rush in and see Krik doing something again... or not, he may not make it in time. I might edit this later to correct wording and spelling, as I'm writing this when I should be sleeping... in fact that's what I'm going to do...

10-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Oops, been a while since I posted! Doesn't look like I've missed much though.

IC:

Hembar patiently waited in the dark for her eyes to adjust. It was oddly quiet; perhaps they were too far away from whatever machinery was running in the facility, but whatever the case, she could hear nothing but breathing.

Breathing? That wasn't her own breath she could hear!

Leaping to her feet, she swayed uncertainly and staggered a little to the side, accidentally bumping the vykker sneaking up behind her.

Startling herself with the contact, she spun around to face towards where he must've been, and stepped backwards slowly with her hands held out defensively in front of her.

"Who's there?" she still couldn't see clearly, so that was really all she could do.

11-01-2010, 12:39 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

IC:
With a sharp pang in his small brain, Crunchy knew the Mudokon (Hembar) was in danger. And he was getting close. He broke into a run, his claws rattling against the metal floor plates.

11-09-2010, 12:43 PM
MeechPacker
Zappfly

: Oct 2009
: UK
: 8
MeechPacker  (10)
OOC - right after a long gap from being told i can join in im now going to finally join in :L

IC - Muchu finally arrived at a strange and unfamiliar setting. Far different to the jungle he grew up in, he had never seen anything like it in his entire life.

'off the train, scruff' - sayd the slig guard, as he cracked poor muchu on his spine with his gun handle, and muchu landed face flat on the hard floor.

'oww, that hurt' thought muchu.

The train raced off and left muchu to his devices...and the company of an ugly slig.

'Shift those scrawny legs slave' the slig nudged muchu onward.

'at least i have legs' thought muchu.

OOC - right i dont know what happens to slaves from this point onward? do they get sorted or what? assistance please.
11-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Splat

ooc: Sorry for delay. Demotivated, other stuff to do...
'S not good.
Also, sorry this bit is so short; there's only Krik to move and action bits generally lead to short posts.

IC:
Krik was raising the syringe, ready to plunge it into the native when suddenly she jumped up, knocking into him. He stumbled back, half from the bump and half from surprise, but the mud was looking around randomly and shouting something; it was obvious she couldn't see him.
Not wishing to miss this opportunity, he lunged at her with the syringe, aiming to jab her pretty much anywhere he could reach.

ooc: Jim is waiting for one of the other mudokons where Emlech died. I don't remember specifically who.

12-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

: Jan 2010
: Spain-Cantabria-Castro.Urdiale
: 69
Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

***OOC***

I am alive! Know that! Well... I am having my free time raped by school but I am still alive 83! So... something quite simple to get back on track because I hope to come back as soon as posible :3. Still this will be quite short with only both my guys getting back and little more.

**KK7 (Dusts him off)***

Wanting it or not KK7 was feeling a bit sick. Reason? Well, a dead Vykker to that matter [Note: Remember that KK7 was with Flad and company :3? Ok so he remained silent a lot…] and what seemed to have been a little battleground. In the open, in forest, caves or so he would’ve been at home! Here in his first day of work he simply sighed and tried to be as little noticeable as possible.

When the Snoozer came over he left his mouth open, when it did leave the mouth probably was already getting to ground level alongside with most his body.

‘This’ he thought ‘Is definitely special, yep’ As he tried to digest most the information before a huge hand graved him from the tentacles.

*** Both Dbreak and KK7 ***

The Big Bro had been fallowing the Snoozer quite silently after it… he… whatever, begun walking away. He wasn’t in a chatty mood to say the truth and right now the bit of a grizzly scene he saw was of little matter to him as he had seen it previously and the only thing he made a mental note of was to talk to the guys that were mangled to let them know about Anni’s quite literal escapade.

“If nife to see ya againf buddy” KK7 commented as best as possible. A moment afterwards he did his best attaching himself to the Big Bro’s back as to breathe again “Any news in your front? I seem to be making friends”

“You could say I did” Dbreak commented nonchalantly “Shame you will not meet them”

“Huh?”

To KK7 seeing his buddy with a serious attitude like that did mean that something good had happened… or something had been screwed so badly he wished for to not have happened at all.

“Nothing” The Big Bro assured him “We will talk latter about that, right now we have somewhere to go” Pointing at the Snoozer he simply continued behind him until he stopped.

They were, again, where this little hell had begun so to speak.
-Half the world then?
Shut up and get me some skulls...

DA:
http://headhunterentertain.deviantart.com/

12-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Oh, look ! I'm not dead

-----IC-----

SU-01 quickly scanned everyone around, and after he identified everyone, he spoke loudly, so his voice could cover the ambiant noise.

"OK, everyone. Security has arrived. I demand you all to stay calm and not to leave the factory. You will be charged for this incident otherwise, I have your IDs registered. Thank you for your cooperation."

He turned to Jim.

"Stay around, I will have something to tell you after this mess is cleaned." he said quietly so only Jim could hear him.

He then walked up to #7 slig, still unconscious. He scanned his body and his healing device appeared under his arm.

"He's badly wounded...I can't fix him up in such proportions...Let's see what I can do."

A cloudy blue beam surrounded #7 slig while SU-01 was emptying his battery cells to heal him up.

After a while an auditive warning was heard.

"Warning ! Energy critical."

SU-01 stopped. He had fixed his patient the best he could and at least his days weren't endangered, but the slig would be in for a trip to the infirmery and a few days/weeks of rest...Once he regained conciousness.

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

01-03-2011, 01:18 PM
keeperxiii
Fuzzle

: Jan 2011
: Portugal
: 140
keeperxiii  (15)

OOC: Ok people, I'm new here and I'm new to RPGs so bear with me.
I've posted this on the profile thread and here. As the rules say it

Forgive me pals, I'm still new at this

Name: Mudoo
Species: Mudokon
Appearance: Mudoo has a grey skin tone and not much else of interest. He takes a black ripped shirt everywhere tucked in his pants like a handkerchief. Where did that ripped shirt came from? He's not telling. Well, not yet anyways.
Equipment: Nothing but his pants and lucky shirt.
Personality: Mudoo isn't very talkative, but he can be a good friend. He's an artist at heart and likes to joke around with close buddies even if he doesn't talk much. He likes to go to old, abandoned places around the Rupture Farms and paint odd pictures.
History: He's not very talkative about his history but rumor is that it has something to do with his lucky shirt and odd paintings. Paintings of another lifetime perhaps?

IC:

A new life, he thinks, as he catches the first glimpses of Rupture Farms, as the train makes its way onto the FeeCo train station. Mudoo grabs his ripped shirt one more time before the train stops. Nervous as he his, he still needs to make his own path from now on.

The Factory---------------------

Mudoo arrives at the station and thinks to himself:
"It's time to make a living... ..I-I better go check in at the security offices."

Silly him for thinking there would be closed doors... Mudokons are all over the place. Stressed, worried. Some running. Some.. Flying. With the aid of sligs, of course.

"H-Hello, I'm here to apply for a job."

Click the DeLorean to go to Monster Island. It's cozy.
http://keeperxiii.deviantart.com

01-22-2011, 01:30 AM
Mr mudokon
Chippunk

: oddworld
: 20
Mr mudokon  (12)
Oddworld me join!

Name: Mr bile
Race: Slig
Appearance: dark blue skin, fast working legs.
Personality: stealthy, good at finding out bad things, good at reporting.
Equipment: a machine gun, pistol, knife, note pad and one of those phone things.
History: Born and raised in Slig Barracks tunnel 4, Mr bile was trained in the art of stealth and gun operations, His family got killed by "The Terrorist Abe" and Mr bile swore revenge on his family, He left Slig Barracks with his closest Freinds who had related incidents with "Abe" after about 5 months most had left him.
He came across RuptureFarms and decided to get a job there.
-------------
Mr bile is walking up to the bosses assistant to opt for a job as a Slig guard.

01-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Mr mudokon
Chippunk

Mr mudokon  (12)
Exclamation

Mr bile got the job and has just found two lazy mudokons stealing food resources...naughty mudokons!

01-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Splat

ooc: Mr Mudokon, I think its fair to say that having come so far and limped on in such pain, W@RF has finally reached its end; sometimes its kinder to let things die, which is why I won't be correcting any of the mistakes you made in your post.

Barring spirited objections from at least 5 active members of W@RF, I shall declare Work to officially have come to an end at Rupture Farms. It is a sad day that an RPG more than 8 years old, the oldest of it's kind I've ever encountered, has finally reached its end, but nothing lasts forever (except taxes) and everything eventually goes stale when it gets too old.

Nothing is more deserving of a proper Viking funeral (with a burning boat going over a waterfall in the fjords and weeping valkyrie warriors and everything) than this thread. Congrats to Dripik for making something so successful, and a huge thanks to all those wonderful people who made it great over the years.

Goodbye W@RF; ye shall be missed.

01-24-2011, 05:05 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

I'm here to pay my respects and basically agree with everything Splat said.

*Drops flower on coffin*

01-24-2011, 05:43 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

Although my posts were infrequent and usually overdue, I have really enjoyed playing this RP with everyone and shall have fond memories of it being the first RP I have ever taken part in.

Farewell W@RF, I shall miss you so.

My DA page.

01-24-2011, 09:57 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Wuh...!
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

01-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Well, while I'd like to be one of the "spirited objections from at least 5 active members of W@RF" I don't think I really can, since I'm not exactly active and I think Splat has a point.

It's been fun, but I guess as people venture forth into the great unknown they just have less time for the things like this! So many thanks to Dripik for creating this in the beginning and to everyone else who moulded the storyline of W@RF to be what it was!

01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

: Aug 2010
: New Zealand.
: 207
Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

Farewell to my first Oddworld RP. I ob=nly wish I was here longer.

Knock knock. Who's there? Not Sarah.

02-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Mr mudokon
Chippunk

Mr mudokon  (12)

Same here...

02-03-2011, 09:52 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

W@RF will always be in everyone's minds when it comes to Oddworld Roleplaying on the OWF. Who knows, maybe it can start again in a few months/years time when new Oddworld games come out. There's still hope!

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

12-12-2018, 01:15 PM
AbeAbandAbey
Zappfly

: Dec 2018
: Oddworld
: 8
AbeAbandAbey  (10)

OOC: Hey guys, kinda new to this forum, I'll try my best at RPing!
Name: Jym
Race: Slig
Appearance: A normal slig
Personality: Plays Video Games and like to joke around
Equipment: Rifle, First Aid Kit
History: Unknown
As I'm writing this, I have realized this RPG is dead. Whoops!

Last edited by AbeAbandAbey; 12-12-2018 at 01:27 PM..
12-13-2018, 06:06 AM
Auriel
Sniper Wasp

: Apr 2013
: Floating in the mist
: 257
Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)

mfw the three month bump restriction has finally been lifted
12-13-2018, 07:00 AM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

: Jun 2009
: Beartopia
: 7,301
Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

You can still roleplay as if it's post-apocalyptic setting, and you're all alone!
12-13-2018, 07:40 AM
Auriel
Sniper Wasp

: Apr 2013
: Floating in the mist
: 257
Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)Auriel  (533)

:
You can still roleplay as if it's post-apocalyptic setting, and you're all alone!
Work at Rupture Farms (v.76)?
12-13-2018, 08:23 AM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

Now this idea seems much less appealing.
12-13-2018, 01:37 PM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

Alcar and his sweet little lies

12-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

So the buggy product what technically is multiplayer but in actuality is a buggy desolated place are the forums, after all?

I want my money back.