Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-16-2010, 12:10 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Borso took a few steps and slipped on a Appanananana skin. He rubbed his backside and slowly lifted himself up on his artificial legs. "Ode...", he cursed. "Well, someone's gotta clean this mess... Might as well be me."

Borso looked for the nearest broom and started working. (You could say that Borso was an odd individual, but he was very determined)

Borso turned to Flad and said, "I'll be with ya in a minute!"

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

07-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

According to his calculations, the fugitives were most likely to escape by the stockyards.

"Good thing I somewhat secured that place before...It will be harder for them move unnoticed out in the open with the lights and the motion detectors on..."

He finally arrived at the last known position of Anni who was, of course, far away from there now.

"Why am I not surprised...You tell them not to move and they run like a giant killer robot is chasing them...Wait, nevermind. I gotta find a way out of this building and fast" he thought.

A few minutes later, he finally landed in the stockyards area. The only thing that could be heard was the noise made by the movement detectors, in the distance.

"OK, apparently they are still within the factory perimeter, as the doors that lead outside are still closed. Time to get stealthy...Cloak engaged !"

In a matter of seconds, he became perfectly transparent. Another useful contraption designed for him. Of course, it was not perfect, as his body was still casting a shadow, and he had to remain perfectly still or move very slowly otherwise the landscape behind him would flicker and become blurry, giving away his presence.

"Now let's find a good spot and wait for them..."

He hovered on the top of a watchtower. From where he was, he could cover the entire stockyard without having to move the slightest bolt. It was the first time he really payed attention to the main building itself. It wasn't exactly designed to look good in the landscape, but the blinking lights on the highest structures, the black smoke coming out of the boilers chimneys and the permanent twilight atmosphere caused by the clouds themselves were giving some sort of an industrial beauty to the place. Nothing those silly Mudokons would ever understand.

He scanned the area and found the rather heterogeneous group where he feared them to be : near the outside gates. He focused his eyes on the group, and saw a slig lock near them. He tried to disable it remotely, but it was not connected to the security network and was directly linked to the gate instead. Hopefully, there was no sligs around they could force to unlock the door. He got down of his hiding spot and sneaked behind them. When he was about 3 meters from them he uncloaked.

"Well, enjoying your little walk ?" he said calmly, waiting for everyone to notice him.

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 07-18-2010 at 04:59 AM..
07-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Just so you know, they are out. They're at the gate on the top right of the small map, waiting for someone who can work a slig voicelock to open it. Obviously with Uros away, this means I might have to wait a while

IC:
Jim was vaguely aware of someone speaking. Finally he made out Ralph's voice, "Jim, are you ok?"

"Ow," He muttered, "Did you get the number of the cart that hit me?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik continued being unconscious.

Last edited by Splat; 07-16-2010 at 01:32 AM..
08-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

: Jan 2010
: Spain-Cantabria-Castro.Urdiale
: 69
Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

***OOC***

Back from the darn grave! Got some technical problems, but now I am back in full power baby (Well, at least Splat does know not in full power, but at least I am back ) So let’s get the hands dirty on this one >:3

Note: Sorry if I made any mistake? Trying to get situated again :3

***Dbreak***

Hated the frigging things! He didn’t like, at all, these contraptions where you had to say those darn swear words in Slig language… Yea, he liked his heritage to an extent and would’ve loved to learn the old language, but found it rather despicable that the few things remaining from their origins were used for this kind of end. Another thing to exploit, Dbreak was used to it… not comfortable, but used. Probably it was only that his first day was going really sour.

By the time that the robot got close Dbreak was halfway done and, though it surprised him, he continued with the idiotic words until the voicelock gave the signal of approval and the door opened with a hard metallic sound.

With that he turned, faced the robot and with their consent or without it, moved both Mudokon girls behind him before taking the guns and locking on the possible (Well… more than possible) danger.

“These girls are going to get killed, or worse, if they don’t get out of here” He said, rather bluntly as he waved his weapons around “So I am going to help them out… Since you haven’t shot us by now I suppose you aren’t like all those security bots, thanks to that I will be direct with you and wont shot right away: They can outrun you and if I delay you enough then they will escape without even a scratch” While talking Dbreak tried to use one of the hinder legs to nudge the girls towards the exit, only in case “So why not lie down the hostilities? That way we won’t have any unpleasant problems, mostly because I am not going to move away from here and I will not let you go through without any mayor damage (at least) if things come to that…”

Yes, he was mainly protecting the girls, ok… But the one Mudokon guy did seem capable of doing more than get in the middle of a bullet if things went awry. He was worried about the girls mainly as one seemed to be too scared (or disturbed) and the other too headstrong for their own good.

If there was some high power somewhere, he hoped that the guy (or gal) wouldn’t let this go to hell.

***KK7***

Would snicker if he wasn’t trying to move away from the one ‘female’ slig without her noticing… When he finally made it out of the elevator he could only sigh in relief.

“So… asides this display of weirdness” ‘thanks gods I am not the only weird guy around’ he thought “Are we going to go and check that out in the end… or not?” Truth be told, all if he could move away from the ‘girl’… and he was curious by now.
-Half the world then?
Shut up and get me some skulls...

DA:
http://headhunterentertain.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Uros Osium Tokker; 08-05-2010 at 10:37 AM..
08-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Yay! It's great to see you back at last!

I will however wait to give Jimmy a chance to respond before making my own escape.

08-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

Thanks for waiting for me, I just came back from vacations. I'm writing my IC part as soon as I can

-----IC-----

As SU-01 uncloaked, a big bro slig he noticed before finished unlocking the door, which was now opening slowly, in a loud noise of rusted metal. He hesitated to send a voice command to abort the process, but he thought it would only make him looks hostile, which was everything but intended. The big bro then put himself between the Mudokons and SU-01, as a shield, aiming his weapon at him.

The robot on the other end was much self confident in his reinforced armor. He could have gone through a fight with only a few scratches but yet again, he was to keep a non aggressive behavior. He lowered his guns and looked at the main obstacle between him and the fugitives, the big bro.

"How considerate of you. Thanks for not shooting me on sight but I won't let any of you escape unless I'm given a good reason and some explanations first. Then I would gladly close my eyes on this "little security breach" and cover your escape. All I have now is a low resolution security record and three casualties on the ground floor."

He could barely see Anni's silhouette behind the big bro's massive frame. SU-01's sensors were indicating she was in a shocked state. He tried to talk to her anyway.

"Anni...I know that Vikker was looking for you. He asked me where he could find you earlier. I don't know what project you used to belong to but he wanted you back for some reason. Anyway, what happened inside the factory is certainly not your fault. He caused his own troubles. If he dies, fine : problem solved. If he makes it alive, I can make sure he'll never touch a needle or even a glass tube again for the rest of his live. You are free to leave, but also to stay...It's up to you."

Last edited by Splat; 08-12-2010 at 12:31 AM..
08-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Crescent
Chippunk

: Mar 2010
: UK
: 24
Crescent  (25)

Hi guys really sorry not been around of late
had some stuff to deal with outside the web.

Is it ok to catch up?
08-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Splat

ooc: This thread has been slow as molasses recently (that's very slow, or so I'm led to believe) so you probably don't have much catching up to do. But feel free to do it!

Will post soon. Really can't get into the mood right now (cf. lack of new chapter in TD this week).

08-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Crescent
Chippunk

: Mar 2010
: UK
: 24
Crescent  (25)

:
OOC:
@Crescent

Uh-oh misunderstanding alert that post you quoted was Flad talking to KK7 (although the Sligpants echoing through the corridor part was aimed at Mindy )

This post was for you:

But Slen's left Mindy now so it doesn't really matter Now to go IC before you get away

IC:

------Flad------

Flad waited along with Borso and KK7 for the lift, which seemed to be taking longer than usual when a timid voice caught his attention. He turned around to find another Slig had approached them, a female Slig. "There are strange coloured female Muds around here" Flad thought to himself "of course there'd be strange coloured female Sligs too."
"Umm... Hi, name's Flad" he said aloud, he had never spoken to a female Slig before, only fellow drones like himself. "We heard something from the floor below and are going to go check it out, wanna come?"
Mindy nodded politley: Sure since is not doing any thing though if there is any vending machinces or such to fix then by all means ^^
08-13-2010, 05:06 PM
slig44
Stunk

: Aug 2010
: NZ
: 41
slig44  (14)
Oddworld My orders?

Slagger hops off the train and head's out of the station. He head out to look for a directory and finds where Arnie's office is. He find's the entrance but a note hung on the door saying "away on business!". sighing, Slagger goes to look for Help and find's the security office. He goes in and finds Otto

"Sir, I have been assigned to this station inside the factory, here are my work paper's. What are my orders?". Otto looked up at him, Slagger was weighing whether he thought he was bothering him or whether he was replying to his request.

Last edited by slig44; 08-14-2010 at 12:27 PM..
08-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Splat

ooc: Slig44, you also need to post your profile in this thread.

IC:
Dionysia felt Anni go limp and fearing she may be taken in, spoke softly, "It's a trick." Then she announced louder so the robot would here, "The vykker was dead. You might be unfamiliar with the way the Magog Cartel runs so I'll make this clear; muds who kill vykkers, or are suspected of killing vykkers, or are simply accused of killing vykkers, get executed. Arnie knew the vykker was looking for her and I imagine he'll work things out; he's not as nice as he used to be and my understanding is that Anni's caused a fair bit of trouble iin the past, too. If she stays, if either of us stays, we'll be killed. So we've decided we'd rather die out in the wilderness since at least then we won't have to worry about sligs using our bodies for target practice."

The gate was open, but she was worried it might start shooting if they ran, and after all Dbreak had done for her, she didn't want him getting hurt, so she waited a moment more.

08-14-2010, 11:55 AM
slig44
Stunk

slig44  (14)
Native Slagger

Name: Slagger
Race: slig
Appearance: He is green with a yellow visor that shields his eye's. He also has a red hankerchief tied around his arm
Personality: Slagger is often grouchy and is touchy about his personal life. He liked work at soulstorm and goes nowhere without his trusty "railgun" . he dislikes the smell of rotten meat or failing his given orders.
Equipment: He carries an old tobacco lighter, a hand-knife and a 34 milimetre barrel gauss rifle that fires slugs of nickel-iron, he likes to call it "the railgun"
History: at 19 slagger's degree got him into soulstorm as chief of security. Before it's destruction he was demoted for treason (when abe destroyed the necrum mines) and was sent to a military camp. Now he's at rupturefarms working security.

If killing people is wrong...

I DON' WANNA BE RIGHT!!!!

Last edited by slig44; 08-14-2010 at 12:09 PM..
08-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Uros Osium Tokker
Bolamite

: Jan 2010
: Spain-Cantabria-Castro.Urdiale
: 69
Uros Osium Tokker  (19)

***OOC***

Well :3! It is moving! It lives x3! So lets get it kicking a bit more :3 Only Dbreak today as I think KK7 doesn’t need to move…

Also: Heluva post!

***Dbreak***

Stopped aiming his guns, more than to appear reasonable (Thing he was in the verge not to be) it was to take the recorder he had used to film everything that happened to Dionysia. It only took him a moment to push the ‘play’ button and a whole lifetime (to his tastes) waiting to see if the thing had worked… but soon it begun talking.

“A direct hit to the spinal column; I couldn’t’ have planned it better!”

The voice of Krik echoed only for a second before another voice talked, this time Dionysia.

“Why?”

Dbreak thought it would’ve been better to stop it, he didn’t want to make Dionysia take her mind from this… to what happened there so few minutes ago.

“I’m glad you asked, you know. Let’s have a look shall we? One; The cartel is holding an axe over our heads about my using Skillya’s DNA, but the only evidence they have for that is you” the ‘Huh’ from the Mudokon girl could barely be heard as Kirk continued "Two; We don't need you any more; the next prototype we made based on what we found out from you has already been examined and the stage even after him is being constructed as we speak. The only reason you're alive today is, as I said, because the Cartel need you as evidence against us."

Dbreak had to stop it, had to, at least for a moment, he was getting angry, furious even, and he didn’t want to lose it or he would be less than any other Big Bro right now… but even with that he played the last bit.

"Three; since you told that spy all our secrets, I've had to put up with being dragged backwards and forwards across this stupid continent, to silly places like this in the arse-end of nowhere; I've spent far too long on disgusting trains, being told what to do by brainless glukkons, and waiting hand and foot on a stupid, immature, frankly idiotic black-skinned slog-bitch of a mud. And four; no one in any way connected with the Magog Cartel knows that I'm here today, so as far as I'm concerned, I can get away with anything I wish to do to you. I only wish I had more time to make this last, but never mind; I'll make it as painful as I possibly can."

Finally Dbreak paused it, there was nothing more and there shouldn’t be anything else that would be more reaffirming than this in what he had to say.

“Experiments… Sligs, Mudokons or anything else for that matter… For most, if not all, the Vikkers we are all but experiments. I did what I thought was right when I helped here” Dbreak pointed at Dionysia “And would do it again if I had to… But if the Vikker that was going for… Anni was anything near the other one I will not let them stay, sorry, but even if they wanted I cannot. Any that knows of them would probably sooner or later come here, any of those would either imprison them or kill them. Do you want any other proof? I can give you this” He motioned to the recorder “It is old and it may not last much longer… but if you could download the video it wouldn’t matter... so please, let them go, it is not their fault what they were forced to do or in here case” He chuckled, looking at Dionysia “What I did”
-Half the world then?
Shut up and get me some skulls...

DA:
http://headhunterentertain.deviantart.com/

08-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

: New Zealand.
: 207
Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

OOC:
Name: Iroulu (eye-row-lu) Often shortened to Irou (eye-row)
Species: Mudokon
Appearance: Irou is an average Mudokon, but he has much darker skin, and a black loincloth instead of brown, which helps when snaking around, which he does often. He has a bionic arm made from stolen slig technology, and has amped it up with a few weapons.
Equipment: His bionic arm and a pouch that has all the stuff he's stolen.
Personality: Irou is very intelligent, with an I.Q. of 170, and a theif, who steals things to make a living. He is always using his sarcasam and wit when talking to anyone, and does not have very many freinds, because of his rude and cruel treatment to anyone who he deems to have a lower I.Q than him. As a result of this he often get in trouble with his seniors. He has been like this since his family was killed in a slig raid.
History: As a child Irou was a happy Mudokon, until sligs came and kidnapped his family, and were all killed, Irou escaped, only losing his arm in the progress, even thogh he lived, the greif overcame him, and his heart changed, he was now mean, theiving and cruel, stealing from sligs and mudokons alike, making himself a bionic arm from stolen slig technology.

Knock knock. Who's there? Not Sarah.

08-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST!
I.C:
Irou hid in the shadows as a troop of four sligs marched past, muttering to themselves, and as soon as the last slig passed his hiding point, he jumped out and shot the slig at the back with the concealed gun in his arm, and befor any of the other sligs could react, he grabbed the dead sligs gun and stared shooting until all but one of the sligs were dead, he walked up to the final slig - who was now cowering on the ground begging for mercy - and he held his gun towards it head, and an evil grin spread across his face, until he felt a gun pressed against the back of his head 'oh great...' thought Irou...

Last edited by Mr.Spandexpants; 08-15-2010 at 08:58 PM..
08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Splat

ooc: Mr Spandexpants, I love the fact that you put effort into your spelling and grammar, which is a million times more effort than we get from some other new players. But you're doing some things wrong.

1. There are no random characters in this RPG, with the exception of animals. There are no sligs, glukkons, mudokons or anything else in Rupture Farms except the ones made by the players. Yes, the factory has a very small staff, but it's a small factory sice most of it was shut down, so there you have it.

2. Your character cannot have been living in the factory before now; someone would probably have noticed him wondering around! Your first IC post should have your character arriving at the factory; most industrial characters come in by train.

3. One of the RPG rules is to avoid excessive violence. The point of the RPG is to interact with other characters and develop and plot through that, not to enter all cannons blazing destroying anything in your way. As I've said before, if your character would rather blow up a door than open it, you need to give them a serious rethink.

I see you as having potential as a good RPGer; just try and lessen the violence and remember you're here to play with other RPGers.

08-15-2010, 02:14 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

-----Flad & Slen-----

When the purple Mudokon grabbed Flad's arm he pulled him to his feet "There ya go." The Mudokon still looked a little shakey and his hands had swollen up. "KK7's right we better go" Flad said and looked at Slen "Can you take us to where the noise was?"

Slen wasn't very excited by this question, he wanted to just pass by, he was never comfortable around Sligs. "um, yeah I think so" he replied and began to lead the way towards the abandoned part of the factory "I think it was somewhere around h-" Slen stopped in shock, his eyes widened and he stayed motionless.

"What's wrong?" Flad asked after Slen stopped. He quickly ran in front of Slen to see what was happening "Odd..." was all that come out of Flad's mouth and it came out as a murmur at best. He was not expecting to see the scene in front of him: a Vykker and Slig laying on the floor, possibly dead and a couple of injured looking Mudokons. Flad turned back down the corridor and yelled as loud as he could "Everyone hurry! We need help! Now!"

My DA page.

08-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

OOC:
Sorry about that Splat, I didnt realize that you couldn't have NPC's I dont think I saw that in the rules though (BTW, I wasn't working in the factory before, what made you think that?). Oh, And one more thing, does the factory still kidnap Modokons to work?

08-15-2010, 09:15 PM
slig44
Stunk

slig44  (14)

Otto just stared at him, expressionless. Slagger was surprised that he didn't reply to him."ugh, do I have to do EVERYTHING around here myself!" Impatient, he swiped the papers and stormed out. Then he heard someone yell out across the downstairs corridor's. He raced out towards the echo and noticed the background around him becoming a more run-down look. He got to the site and stood there in shock. He saw before him injured mudokon's and a motionless pair containing a vykker and a slig. He stood there in a horrid trance for about a few seconds before realising he wasn't the only one viewing this awful sight. He turned to find a slig and mudokon standing in about the same shock he was earlier. Bewildered he turned to them. "What Is Going On, What Happened?!!"

ooc: thank's for the head's up, slig 5719

Last edited by slig44; 08-16-2010 at 12:29 AM.. : Didn't fit in with the storyline
08-15-2010, 10:15 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Flad is a Slig and Slen is a Mudokon

Flad and the others are on the floor below Slagger, Slagger just so happens to be on a floor where nothing is going on . I suppose Slagger could have heard Flad's voice echo from the nearby stairs or maybe the monitors in the security office that show camera footage might be of help...

My DA page.

08-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC:

Mr.Spandexpants, the factory doesn't kidnap mudokons anymore - Arnie has a strategy of trying to treat the mudokons as employees rather than slaves, which has got him into trouble with a few people!

IC:

"Ow," Jim muttered, "Did you get the number of the cart that hit me?"

"It was a snuzi," Ralph replied to the other mudokon. He zapped you, then something else got me."

Looking at the vykker's body lying on the ground, he continued, "But I don't think that vykker will be bothering anyone else any longer."

He moved over the slig and crouched down. "Looks like this guy's still alive, just knocked out. So we've only got one casualty down here and zero that matter."

He looked around for a moment, then suddenly realised something, "Where's Anni?"

08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

Another female Mudokon of the group spoke in place of Anni. SU-01 had already seen this black skinned girl around the factory, though he never talked to her before. She talked about them being executed for having injured and/or killed a Vikker.

"Of course I know how the Cartel's work and you're right : If a Mudokon is found near a Vikker corpse, he can expect to be dead before the end of the day. The Magog watches closely those kind of incidents and always make good examples out of those "rebel assassins" to discourage the slaves from rebelling. But yet, the Magog is not the only major Industrial entity on Oddworld. And you Mudokons are not the only one to strive for your liberty. Even if the Cartel's executive do everything they can to make their organization look omniscient, I can assure you that there is a lot of things that goes unnoticed to them. For now, nobody related to the cartel is aware of what just happened. I can make sure this "regrettable incident" never goes any further than this factory's walls. And with the boss help on top of that. But if you are really decided to leave, then as I promised, I won't interfere."

Then the big bro slig handed out a video recorder. After seeing the footage contained inside, SU-01 turned to the Big bro.

"Now that is interesting...I wasn't aware of this. Thank you, I recorded it and got it backed up for good now. It will be send to the proper persons I work for. - that is to say not the Cartel nor the Conglomerate of course. " he added turning back to Dionysia.

"Now I knew I already heard something about you. So...you're a part of this "Industrial Mudokons Spies" project, right ? We have been watching those Vikkers for a while now, yet we never heard of your existence. More like various stolen bits of notes, but nothing concrete. Now the only thing I want is an individual answer from each and everyone of you here and especially from Anni. Who is willing to leave on their own ? Who is willing to escape with a bit of help ? And who is willing to stay ?"

-----OOC-----

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SU never talked to Dionysia before.

@Splat : No problem, I forgot about Dionysia leaving. Silly me Anyway, come to think of it now, the fact that SU always has information on everyone at the appropriate time is a bit god-playing. I'll have to be careful with that. Edited right away ! Is it OK now ?

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 08-17-2010 at 02:45 PM..
08-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Splat

ooc: I think they came close but didn't. However, can I ask you to remove the bit about Dionysia's injections? I do want them to leave the RPG and that makes it rather difficult. Sorry.

08-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

ooc: Who deals with newcomers in the factory if Arnie isn't around? Is it Otto?

Last edited by Mr.Spandexpants; 08-18-2010 at 11:31 PM..
08-22-2010, 11:17 AM
timlord
Zappfly

: Jun 2010
: england
: 8
timlord  (10)

-OOC-
Hello all sorry I have been inactive lately I had an unexpexted trip to London.

-IC-
As Nurple walked to the nicer Slig he finealy realised there was another Muddukon,but then he also saw the dead Vikker and other Muddukons

after a bit longer Nurple thought "Are thay moving???" then his thoughts strade to the Vikker, he remembered the lab he was brought up in,the cages
The way thay did strange things...

Pulling his-self back to the Now he finaly made out the words"The Vikker is..."Pain arced accros his hands stoping his sentance before he had finished.
08-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Splat

ooc: Ok! I am here!

IC:
Jim listened to Ralph's account of current events hazily, not taking in a word before 'Where's Anni?'

"Oh Odd, where's she..." The bit of his brain that worked on the translation of sounds into words suddenly caught up with the bit that did the translation of words into meanings.

"Wait, the vykker's dead?! The vykker..." The vykker that was trying to take away Anni, and now he was dead... But surely Anni wouldn't... "We need to find Anni!" He blurted out, struggling to his feet, his muscles groaning in protest. "Are you ok?" He inquired of Ralph.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krik woke up slowly with a pounding headache and looked up blearily. Damnit, what had happened? He'd been about to give Dionysia what he'd been waiting to give her for Odd knew how many years and then something had... Odd, he couldn't remember a thing. Cursing the feeble workings of his brain, he pushed himself slowly up; his body ached like he'd taken a real beating... At his time of life! What sadistic moron would beat up an elderly vykker?!

One that was about to find itself being slowly fed into a recycler, he decided.

He stood up...

...And spotted the mudokon sitting in the middle of the floor, dressed exceedingly natively, and apparently meditating.

So this was the thing that had attacked him, this savage, this... And Dionysia was supposed to guard against these things, the useless brat! He glanced around the room but couldn't see his snuzi, but his bag was down on the floor by the door, if only he could reach it with...

Ok, the door had apparently been ripped off of it's hinges.

He swallowed hard and started edging around the cluttered walls towards his bag, aiming to keep as silent and as far away from the savage as physically possible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni swallowed and shook her head, staring at the ground. Emlech had come for her and Arnie had handed her right over, and Emlech had said... He's created her... It couldn't be true, could it? If she wasn't real if she was made, surely she'd know? Surely she'd... feel fake?
And Jim... Her last friend in Rupture Farms... She was him lying on the ground, shot...
"She looked up at SU and said, "Arnie handed me over so even if... Even if I don't get in trouble, I'll still be sent back to vykkers. And... everything about this place that made me stay here is gone." Tears were coming to her eyes and she felt so alone; she couldn't even trust SU and she barely trusted Dionysia.

"I'm leaving," Dionysia said simply to the Snoozer. If I stay I'm dead, so if you're going to kill me for trying to escape then you might as well get on with it." She reached into her clothes, grabbed at a hidden pouch sewn inside and forced out a small object inside. "Dbreak..." She looked at the Big Bro who had saved them, and then reached out and pushed a small object into his hand. "Thank you; take this. You were talking about... things earlier; well this is what was important to me."
The object was a small, silver ring, delicately carved and designed to be threaded over a mudokon's ponytail. "Keep it," She muttered, "And don't you dare forget about this."

If she was going to die, she didn't want to be forgotten.

Anni suddenly spoke up, "SU, is there a paramite around here? One that's been following us, maybe?"

She was thinking of Somi, hoping against hope that the paramite would be nearby, could come with them.

Dionysia looked at her curiously at the request.

ooc:
Sorry about the delay.
Jimmy, please don't know that Jim is alive, or at least that this is relevant In other words, don't mention the fact. You can see Somi by heat signature if you think it's likely, though remember she's my character so you can't move her!

Last edited by Splat; 08-28-2010 at 12:54 PM..
08-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

When he heard Anni's answer, SU-01 remained silent for a moment. Then he simply noded and added :

"Fine, that's all I wanted to know."

Then Dionysia said she was also willing to leave, in her own kind of way. SU-01 sighted, which produced a steam-like sound. He let her spoke with the Big Bro Slig for a while and he got closer to Anni. Of course it has been built with the latest technologies, but as costly and fancy his armor was, it took away what he was the most valuable thing for him...the trust people could have in him. Of course some Vikkers trusted him, but only the kind of trust you have in a machine to work properly because you designed it. Everyone else had looked at him like they expected him to suddently kill them. But of course this behavior was to be expected when you have such a killing machine right before your eyes.

As he was lost in his thoughts, the voice of Anni brought him back to reality.

"A paramite ? No, haven't see one recently." He took a quick 360 degrees view. "And neither in my direct field of view...Hang on, I have an idea...[Thermal vision engaged]"

He scanned his surroundings for a minute or so before freezing in place. "There, I got something...I don't know if that's it you're looking for but it's small enough to be a paramite. It's hiding behind a small pile of rocks. Position : - 5121,153 ; - 264... Huh sorry...I mean about 200 feet in that direction." he pointed his laser beam in the direction of the heat signature he just caught.

08-29-2010, 10:58 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

-----Flad & Slen-----

Flad eventually calmed down and returned to his senses. He watched the two Mudokons and heard little of what they said 'So that vykkers dead...' he thought to himself. Flad was a little surprised that the Mudokons hadn't noticed him yet but given the circumstances he didn't blame them.

Flad lowered his voice the best he could "The last thing those two want to see are Sligs." he whispered to Slen and Nurple "So you two go see to those two Mudokons and find out what's going on. Give them some of that food and water if they need it." he pointed to the Scrab leg and water Slen was carrying.

Slen nodded hesitantly 'why are the Sligs here so concerned for Mudokons?' he thought 'First the Big Bro and now this guy.' Slen looked at Nurple "lets go help then" he said and began to walk towards the Mudokons.

Flad turned to the other Slig (Slagger) and attempted to sneak his way over to him. Unfortunatly Flad's rusty pants screached and scraped no matter how hard he tried. He reached the Slig and replied to his question "I don't know what's going on. The only thing we can do now is help this Slig. The two Mudokons are going to help the two injured ones. There are others who came with me, they should be here soon."

My DA page.

08-30-2010, 07:18 AM
timlord
Zappfly

: Jun 2010
: england
: 8
timlord  (10)

IC-

As the other mudukkon said he walked with him,cradiling his stinging hands.
he had more meamorys of his vykker days and how thay had given him to the mogog and thay sent him here...

Then he finaly spoke to the other mudukkon
"So whats...your name?" nurple said quetly with a twich of pain in-between
his sentance as thay got ever nerer to the must-help-muddukkons

Then he awated the other muddokons reply,
with his hands twiching in pain as thay pulsed sending it to his lower arms.
08-30-2010, 08:29 PM
slig44
Stunk

slig44  (14)

IC-

He must have been in a daze for a while, because slagger only just remembered he wasn't the only one seeing this. "get a hold of yourself" he told himself. He went up to the vykker and checked for any ID. He found nothing. He turned to Flad.

"Can you tell me just who IS this vykker?"

Last edited by slig44; 09-03-2010 at 01:20 PM..