07-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Rampage48
Thudslug

: Feb 2009
: Florida
: 175
Rampage48  (61)
Oddworld Meat Grinder's and Mudokons.

Hehe I'm making another Fan fiction! Well here it goes.

Chapter one: Enter Veil

During the raging years of the Rupture farms factory and the Abe incident,
Abe was not the only Mudokon fighting for freedom. Their were other Mudokons working for freedom in the bloody factory. One of those Mudokons was Veil. He was working cleaning up a blood spill near the meat grinders. His buddy Fye was walking towards him. "Hey Veil!" He said happiness in his voice as he walked towards his friend. "Hey!" Veil said standing up. He noticed a Slig look at them then walk into a elevator. That's strange. Veil thought to himself. But right as Fye was walking under the turned off meat grinder, Veil heard something. It was..Slig laughing. He looked and saw the Slig wave at him. The Slig then proceeded to pull a lever which made Rotors on the meat grinder move. and Veil turn to his friend who was unaware of what was happening. "FYE RUN!" But as if the moment his last breathe faded the Meat grinder came down and struck his best friend. A slight scream echoed throughout the factory for a second. Fye's blood was splatted over Veil's face. Veil was shocked. He sat there watching his friend lay motionless as the meat grinder went up and down up and down, Slowly tearing his friends corpse even more with each drop. The Grinder stopped. A Slig walked over to Veil and walked over Fye's dead corpse. The Slig Hit the Mudokon with a stick, which knocked him over. "Get back to work or thata be you." The Slig said as he exhaled the cigarette he was smoking right into Veil's face. The Slig walked away. And Veil sat there in silence.
07-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Lord Stanley
Boombat Seeker

: Jan 2010
: You don't want to know
: 609
Lord Stanley  (121)Lord Stanley  (121)

Wow. A very brutal but heart-touching entry to a story.

07-24-2010, 02:00 AM
ODDWORLDisTHEbest!
Sleg

: LOOK AT MAC SIRLOINS NOSE!
: 694
ODDWORLDisTHEbest!  (-80)

orrr, yeah, continue, this is pretty good so far.
07-24-2010, 05:01 AM
Rampage48
Thudslug

Rampage48  (61)

Thanks lol. Sorry if its a little graphic, But I love adding detail to my stories lol Chapter 2 coming soon.
07-25-2010, 04:07 PM
Crashpunk
cun't spill

: Feb 2008
: Nottingham, UK
: 7,291
Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)Crashpunk  (5534)

Very nice Rampage48 keep it coming.

Twitter | Discord: Crashpunk#0025

07-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Abe Chump
Chippunk

: Jul 2010
: W;S
: 34
Abe Chump  (6)

Very impressive...

07-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Rampage48
Thudslug

Rampage48  (61)

Chapter 2: Work Related Injuries.

After the incident earlier today, Veil was still in shock and awe. He sat alone in his Cabin(referring to where they sleep) thinking. "What am I going to do. That will probably be Me next!" Veil Panicked. He stood up and punched the metal wall of his cabin. He did so several times. After several hard punches, Veil's hand Dripped a crimson Liquid. He sat down and fell over. He slowly dozed off into a deep sleep.

The next morning he woke up to his cabin door being unlocked and a Slig walking in. This was the same Slig that killed Fye. "Hey chump guess what you get to do today? You get to clean those Scrab pens!" The Slig chuckled out a cold hearted laugh. Veil was about to Curse at him, but he realized that this Slig wasn't carrying a Baton. No. He was carrying the Slig weapon of choice. The rifle. Veil slowly stood up and the Slig watched him do so. "Ere." He threw a bucket filled with a sponge and water at him. Most of the clear liquid spilt on the floor. But some was still left inside. As Veil picked it up and slowly started walking towards the door, the Slig Hit him in the leg with his rifle, causing Veil to fall over. "OW!" He said as he fell to the ground holding his knee." "Heh heh. I love my job." The Slig chuckled.

Most of the day has passed and veil has completely cleaned the Scrab pens. A random worker Slig walked up to Veil while he held a Scrab by a rope. The Scrab was screeching. Veil took a step back. "Aww don't be scared." Said the Slig with a chuckle. "He just wants to play." And with that the Slig let go of the Scrab and it Started towards Veil. Veil's eyes shot wide open and started to run as fast as he could for his life. But it was no use. The Scrab hit him with it's deadly beak. "GAH!" Veil screamed as he fell to the ground. The Scrab repeatedly stomped on him with its Muscular legs. Veil then heard a SNAP followed by a large surge of pain surging through his chest. Veil screamed at the top of his lungs. His ribs were undoubtedly broken. He could feel blood rising up inside him. He felt nausea. He just wanted to keep screaming and screaming but he couldn't. His vision slowly turned from reality. To darkness..

Chapter 3 coming soon.
07-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Abe Chump
Chippunk

Abe Chump  (6)

Once again you have impressed me... cant wait for Chapter 3, imagine the pain...

Last edited by Abe Chump; 07-25-2010 at 11:42 PM..
07-26-2010, 01:58 AM
ODDWORLDisTHEbest!
Sleg

oh no, poor veil! i bet he's alive though as there is a chapter 3...
fantastic story, keep going!
07-26-2010, 02:07 AM
Abe Chump
Chippunk

Abe Chump  (6)

Veli would be in so much pain,being stomped by a scrab,this guy's story has impressed me the most

07-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Rampage48
Thudslug

Rampage48  (61)

Haha thanks for the feedback guys and I put Chapter 3 coming soon for a reason.
07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
ODDWORLDisTHEbest!
Sleg

because its coming soon... like, never soon?
07-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Rampage48
Thudslug

Rampage48  (61)

No i put it there so you don't think he died >.<
07-26-2010, 11:48 PM
GABBITS OWN
Spark Stunk