Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

11-27-2001, 06:01 PM
Jotch
Bolamite

: Nov 2001
: 62
Jotch  (10)
Bungie

Did you guys know I am on the Halo design team? My son uses this account, but its me whos the real owner. So if he does anything immature, please dont puncish this name. Hes not supposed to be on it, but he gets on somehow.

-J
11-27-2001, 06:05 PM
Jotch
Bolamite

Jotch  (10)

my icons are messed
11-27-2001, 06:06 PM
Jotch
Bolamite

Jotch  (10)

GAH!!!
11-27-2001, 06:57 PM
Doug
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: West Goshen, PA, USA
: 504
Doug  (10)

I for one don't believe your "Halo design team" baloney, particularly given that your typical spam posts come within minutes of suggesting that your member account is taken out by a mature adult (who can't spell worth a crap).

A while ago I wasn't sure just what spam was, but you've helped crystallize the concept for me. And I believe you're taking it to a whole new level. It's not surprising, having noticed that one of your first posts inquired as to how to get stars by your member name. Seems like that's all that matters to you. Here's hoping your days here are numbered.

11-28-2001, 12:39 AM
Jotch
Bolamite

Jotch  (10)

Why do you think your a better person then me. Also, please stop calling my house.
11-28-2001, 01:19 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

I'm not going to judge, as I don't know you... and you may be with Bungie... or maybe not. It would be cool if you are.

However, may I offer a suggestion if your son is using your account. When you finish at the forums, press the log out link (at the top of the screen).

It's just that sooner or later one of us admins will have to take action with the amount of spam posts that are on the account. And whether the account is yours or not, we won't tolerate the amount of spam.

So to avoid the risk of future action, we recommend you take some action at your end too, ok.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

11-28-2001, 01:53 AM
Doug
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: West Goshen, PA, USA
: 504
Doug  (10)

Abe Babe,

You are just too nice. Are you sure that you are not some AI entity programmed into the the forum software?

As have I, the entire world could learn a lesson from the way you treat us here.

Thanks.

Doug

11-28-2001, 02:11 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

Abe Babe is indeed a gem.
:
Originally posted by Jotch:
Also, please stop calling my house.
Come on now, making these claims isn't appropriate at all, even if you are Jotch's son. Jotch, I think you should discipline your child.

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: Sydney ]