Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-07-2007, 01:34 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I think there's a misunderstanding, mudling. It was RG, the robot with the gun, who asked Jakka and Charlie. Otto is standing behind him with Arnie. Could you edit that, to make things more clear?

---------------------------------------

RG watched as the Grubb and the Clakker argued with eachother. Jakka seemed to grow impatient with them, and pointed her spear at RG. The robot didn't take that as much of a threat, being a metallic construction himself, but he was aware that there were important organics behind him who could get hurt if things get ugly.

"You are in no position to order me around, Grubb organic..." said RG, unwilling to lower his rifle, but Charlie interrupted by grabbing Jakka's spear and they both explained a bit about themselves.

Arnie stepped out from behind RG, and looked at them. "It seems you got through a lot just to get here. Where have you been previously? You mentioned another industrial facility..."

After the newcomers introduced themselves, Arnie did the same. "My name is Arnie, I'm in charge here. This here is Otto, my asisstant and Flak Clerk of the factory." he inclined his head towards Otto, who nodded curtly to Jakka and Charlie. Arnie continued. "And he..." he said, indicating the robot. "...is RG-49 - RG for short. You can call him our personal guard, I guess."

"As for your jobs, I'm sure I'll find you something to do. A place like this always needs a helping hand here and there. So you, Charlie, have some experience with food, right? You could work in the Cafeteria, though we already have a few cooks there. But on the other hand..." Arnie seemed to be hesitating. "Well, don't get me wrong here... but..."

"From what I understand, Arnie is trying to say that those cooks are more capable for other jobs, and not just cooking." Otto interrupted, looking at Charlie. "I can hardly imagine a Clakker running around in the factory, loading crates, pulling levers and such."

"I am glad to notice that you have a basic sense of humour, Otto." noted RG.

"I didn't want to phrase so bluntly, but that's what I was meant to say in principle." finished Arnie. "If you want, you can take over one of the cooks' place. The Cafeteria is on the ground floor, look for Rick, he's usually around there. He's a Mudokon, green, muscular, with a long wound on his arm."

"As for you, Jakka, I can recommend cleaning, if you want to avoid animals. You should see a lot of them near the proccessing line, so... take the corridors and other staff-related areas. But I don't know how're you supposed to work with a spear in one hand. You're surely able to put it somewhere safe while you clean."

10-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Skillyaslig, Tiro jumped on Cylepso's bed and you didn't notice. The coloured text is supposed to help people notice.

IC
(R&R)
Tiro grew saddened when Cylepso didn't even notice he was there. Apparently she had slept on the floor, and not the bed. Lonely, he caught sight of another mudokon leaving the room (Wic). A smile spread across his face like butter. He looked about his age (5 in mudokon years) or older. He went speeding out of the door, dragging the gun across the hard floor.
"Hiiiiii!" He called out to him.

Scarface woke slowly, rolling his eyes at the mudokon. They widened when he realised someone had nicked his blunderbuss. His torn tentacled face twisted in rage.
"Alright..." He hissed. "WHO'S THE LOUSY BUGGER THAT NICKED MY GUN?!" He shouted, with a disregard to whoever woke up from his yell.

Tiny flinched, but realised it was only that grumpy old mean slig yelling, and went back to sleep on the floor.

(Outside R&R)
Dimitrio still awaited the slig's (#9) reply. He heard Slax's voice and Tiro's, and turned around. His eyes drooped and blinked slowly under his red visored mask.
"Slax?..." He mumbled. He stood up straight. He wasn't going to fall asleep; he had to find Agent 80085 first.
"Wh-what is it?"

(Dek's Lab)
Agent rolled to the side, and screamed as she fell off the table. She was okay. She had only fallen over a foot or so. Completely unaware of the world, she climbed to her mechanical feet and saw two people. A mudokon (Krett) and a vykker (Chris). She stared at the vykker. Her smooth pink skin seemed to reflect the light like a bulb...She slowly approached the strange creature, and poked her shiny head with a chunky finger. It felt smooth. She poked her again, and rubbed her finger on her head to feel the smooth texture.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-07-2007 at 07:08 AM.. : Yay I annoy Chris:)
10-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Don't know about the native skin, but on industrial the green text you used Zozo made it hard to see the names.

IC:
"I'm alright," Anni answered, glacing up at the mudokon. She felt she recognised him, but couldn't work out when she'd seen him before. She rolled over and lowered her legs to the floor, carefully. She felt shakey and weak. Jim stood up and took her elbow carefully. "Let's go down to the cafeteria. I feel really hungry," She said. Jim nodded and helped her to her feet.
He glanced at Ralph, not sue if he'd be coming or not.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Well I'd say either stick him somewhere in the factory where he can't do too much damage with a slig to guard him and a security orb, or put him in the stockyards with a slig," Dionysia answered #7. "Maybe we should discuss it with the boss."

10-07-2007, 07:08 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Heheh...Srry, I forget of the native skin since I usually use the industrial...Well I used teh green for green people, maybe I'll use lime green, would that make it more visible?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

10-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax caught up with Dimitrio "You didn't get much sleep last you still worried about Agent don't worry we will find her".

Jaws got up and looked he saw that Mud from earlier (Trio) he looked around some more to see If he chould see his fellow slogs.

Jhonny walked into the cafeteria and sat down hmmm I wonder were everyone is he thought.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

10-07-2007, 03:30 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

OOC: Edited, sorry for the confusion.

IC: Jakka and Charlie listened, eager to start, yet suddenly charlie's jaw dropped. "You think I'm incap-" He was stopped by a fearce nudge of Jakka's elbow, her gaze still locked into Arnie's. "Don't push it" She whispered.
Charle and Jakka began to sweat, Charlie replied. "Oh our last job ... well you have to understand we were desperate, we needed jobs, I needed to show Jakka our world and..."
Jakka lost her patience and interupted. "It was a Medical facility, but the place was under war between the natives and the owners of the facility. Excuse Charlie, we kind of had a bad experiance..."
"A BAD EXPERIANCE!!! YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH A BIG BRO" Charlie blutered out then finnished with a "sorry" "But we had some medical trai-"
"No we didn't we hardley got a job" Jakka ignored Charle's stare. "Look, we need to be gain trust with our bosses to get anywhere, and to get there, we need to trust them." Jakka said wisely, and Charle agreed, he was silent untill Arnie had finnished.
They both thanked Arnie and Otto, and secretly thanked RG for not killing them, and then Charlie opened his mouth, Jakka rolled her eyes. "That's great, thank you very much! Just one thing though, are there dorms of somesort?" "No you sleep on the floor" Jakka chuckled. Charlie continued "And Jakka here has a few animals, an elum and boombat (OOC: Just about to right up their profile's), is there anwhere she can keep them without them being um... harvested? (A look of shear terror flashed over Jakka's face) and is there some sort of Locker room, where Jakka can keep her armour and spears as such, and any other things we me just happen to have?"
he paused. Jakka jumped in "Thank you very much again, well we'll get to it."

Charlie made his way towards the ground floor, and found the cafateria, after an hour or so poundering his brochure, made his way towards it. As he entered, he found that breakfast was being served, and a green skinned mudokon (Rick) was busy cleaning a counter.
"This must be him" He thought.
"Hey.. umm Greetings" Charlie started, making his way towards him. He beared an akward grin, lost for words. "How to put this... you're maste... er.. boss has ... " He paused, them extended a wing.
"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name's Charlie, I'm new here, your boss, Arnie I believe informed me that you are to be replaced by... me. Sorry but I'm to be the new cook, I'm not sure what you are to be, maybe a shift to more of a workers role. Sorry for the incoveniance, I hope it's alright.
So, could you please show me around the cafateria, and how it works?"
He paused, and noticed a long wound on Rick's arm, he had heard arnie mention it, but he underestermated it, after all, he assumed it was casual to sport a wound in such a factory, expecially if you were a mudokon.
"Geez, is it that dangerous here? ... I mean go ahead, sorry"

Last edited by mudling; 10-07-2007 at 07:11 PM..
10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: Yay Zozo :3
IC:
Wic jumped in fright at a loud exclamation behind him.
"Hiiiiii!" Wic turned to see a young Mudokon, maybe even his age, bouding up to him. Wic was about to smile and say hello back when he noticed that the Mudokon was weilding a big gun, and his eyes widened, his arm frozen in the middle of a friendly wave.
"...Uuh..."

10-07-2007, 07:39 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: I edited my above post to make it more in line with what Arnie was saying.
Now to introduce Jakka's pets.
As a note, Hallum and Sal cannot speak anything disquishable to annyone but there own speacies, thefore they speak in brackets to show that they make noises, yet they are not understood, but I have provided the translations. The pair cannot communicate, yet anyway, but that is not what Hallum beleives anyway.

IC: Hallum and Sal waited (rather impatiently) in the carrages of the train, waiting to be loaded into the farms.
(I wonder where they are now, they've taken their time.) Hallum moaned, Sal rested on his sholders. "(I'm hungry)" she screached.
"(Maybe they're not coming, I hope this isn't like last time)"
Sal screeched in what seemed like agreement but it sounded more like a "(I'm hungry)" again.
"(How did they even get on the train, they didn't have any moolah)" There was silence
"(Probably stowyed away)" Jallum continued. A scrab howled in the distance.
"(Which means someone might check out carrage)"
Sal started again with a "(I wonder how the boys are)"
"(Yes, I know we don't have tickets)"
"(I miss the caverns)"
"(We should try to escape, they mentioned a farm, we could be haversted!)"
"(But I chose to go on this journey)" Sal groaned.
"(You're right, we might get ourselves into trouble, better stay put.)" Hallum stared towards the moon, between a whole in the carrage, and howled.

10-07-2007, 09:31 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Ooc:Sorry Zozo, my account is stupid and I don’t get colour….Plahh!
Jatt jerked and spun around as Scarface yelled and shouted back, “OI! SHUT YER GOB OVER THERE!”
“Huh?” Jutt muttered and blinked, “Wots happening?”
“Oh just some moron yellin’ his head off.”
“Always…”
“shuddup, you can do more then yer fair share of weepin’ an’ wailin’ when ya want to.”
--------
Cylepso rubbed her hands together and said, “Sooooo where to? Is there-” she broke off as she noticed the two young mudokons (cookies to who gets this one right) and beamed, “ah, look! All the little baby mudlings! So adorable! I want a pet one.”
“mnhm hmma hnma.”
“who said? I mean sure, its not exactly a good quarma idea…”
Vester, who grew bored, not to mention was already hungry, ambled off, with Lenny chatting vividly in his armored arms.

10-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

Krett did not have very keen ears but the scream that emitted from the slig (agent) was defiantly enough to wake him. He opened his eyes to see the slig rising from the floor, presumably it had fallen, and for a moment they seemed to be staring at each other. The slig obviously hadn't noticed because it quickly turned away and advanced to the vykker (cris). And then started prodding it.

Krett rose from the floor, walked over to the slig and tapped it on the shoulder.
"you know, some people don't like that," he said, referring to all the prodding the slig was doing

10-08-2007, 12:09 AM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Martha blinked and eased herself up as some yelled. She yawned and glanced around. Niko was already up, cleaning out his blitz packer, and Rusty was still asleep, but was getting hassled but Peach, who was nibbling at his tentacles, chirping vibrantly. Martha smiled and said, “Come on Rusty! Time to get up and greet the new day.”
Rusty grumbled and turned over, until Peach pounced on his head and started to bite his mask, causing him to wake with a yell. Niko laughed and exclaimed, “Pour Wuzzie, waked uph eh?”
Rusty scowled and then eased himself forward and pulled on his mechanical pants looking annoyed, “cant get good sleep now?”
“Now now, Rusty, it’s a new day.” Martha said, as she eased her legs across the bed and slowly started to pull her lifeless legs over. Rusty immediately stopped grumbling and hoped onto the floor and hurried over to his mudokon friend, pulling her wheel chair over. Martha flashed him a gratified smile, and lower herself in, “Thank you Rusty.”
Rusty smiled happily and Niko said, “Yove reafty fullas?”
Galaleo eased open a scarlet eye and looked around the R&R. He was perched on one of the upper bunks, his clawed feet grasping the head rails. He was hunched over, head drawn against his chest, his arms against his sides. He slowly unfurled, then hopped lightly from the rails and onto the floor. He yawned and stretched, so his forehead touched his toes and glanced around,
So, a new day at Rupture Farms, Galaleo mused, what a thrill.
Every sorrow to forget."

10-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Yay Marclar and Skillyaslig everyone.....Aaaaand Venks said he wants me to use his characters while he is gone...I swear he gave me permissions....He even said so on MSN....You can even PM him<<....

IC
(R&R)
Doe felt dissapointment. Scri wasn't there all along; he had just imagined her there in some sort of sleepy trance. A lucid dream perhaps. He narrowed his eyes. A filthy industrialist slig was yelling. People were certain to wake up.

Scarface turned and snapped back "YOU JUST SHUT YOUR FACE!". That was before he realised Jatt, the guy who had told him to shut up, was a big bro. Kicking himself in his mind, his eyes behind his visors reaked of terror.
"Eep..." He whispered, staring up at the big bro in fear. Apparently he had another big bro with him (Jutt). Knowing big bros back in the Slig Barracks, he could foresee himself being chucked into a meatgrinder now.

Tiny whimpered. He feared other big bros, despite being bigger than the average one. He covered his red visors with his hands and cowered.

(Outside R&R)
Tiro only smiled, before realising Wic was terrified over his newly nicked blunderbuss. He smiled sheepishly and hid it behind his back, hearing Scarface rant over how mad he was it was gone.
"Its okay, I dunno how to use it." He admitted cheerfully. "I borrowed it from the ugly faced sliggy I didn't like. He kept bossing me around." He heard Cylepso coo over how cute they were. Grinning like he was wired, he turned to her and showed the gun he had stolen.
"Look what I got off that ugly bully sliggie!" He cheered.

Dimitrio was oblivious to the mudokon child wielding a killing machine. A voice from his friend Slax reminded him not to doze off.
You didn't get much sleep last you still worried about Agent don't worry we will find her". Slax comforted him. He sighed sadly, his ribs visibly moving in and out. He rested his head in his mechanical arm. It wasn't comfortable.
"I know, but..." He sniffed. "I dunno what's happened to her..."

"No... I don't think so... I wasn't really paying attention." #9 answered in response to his question. Dimitrio resisted the urge to wail.
"A-a-a-a-are you sure?!" He interrogated him. "She doesn't look like a girl! She wears a black shirt and has abs and-and-and!-"
#9 sighed and was about to tell him politely no, when he blabbered the last part.

"She goes by Agent; her number thing is Agent 80085-"
He had a severe case of deja vu. He had heard of Agent in a dream. He knew she needed help and this only confirmed it. It was his turn to grill him for questions.
"Agent?!" He spat out. "W-w-where was she last?!"
Dimitrio was a snifling wreck. "I don't know; she went after this criminal guy to the kitchen and -" He fell to the floor, howling like a toddler in a supermarket.
"She didn't come - come - baaaack!" He sobbed hysterically.

Dimitrio was too much of a wreck to notice #9 was already off and away, his pants making loud mechanical noises. Tiro only looked at him and cringed. It wasn't the first time he had cried; he had been sobbing himself hoarse in the night too.

(Dek's lab)
Chris slept as silently and peacefully as a baby. He woke. Someone or something was poking her big pink head. She slowly looked up to see a butchy, apparently female, shirtless slig prodding her head. She cleared her throat, startling the slig patient. Agent saw Chris' eyes were open and awake. She froze on the spot.

"Excuse me..." The light pink skinned vykker began speaking to her. "Are you okay? What happened to you anyways? You got a bullet lodged in your rib, it could of killed you..." Her eye swivelled upwards. Though her sleepy eyes couldn't see, she could feel that muscly finger on her forehead.
"And why are you poking my head?"

The next thing she knew, that slig had flipped backwards out of her aluminium pants, knocked them over with a clank and dashed across the floor like a mouse. In seconds flat, she had sped across the floor and into a desolate corner of the room. There she curled up in a foetal position and stared up at the vykker like she was wielding a flamethrower machine gun.

Christina couldn't make sense out of it. Perhaps the patient was insane. Or really attention seeking.
"Um..What are you doing?" She asked. She was answered by Agent screaming blue murder at her.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-08-2007 at 10:48 AM.. : I is scared
10-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash finished tweaking and oiling the gun's components, and put it back together. He stretched out his arms, and slipped back into his flying pants, and flew up. Most of the employees had stirred by now, so no one was to be particularly irritated by the noise. He grabbed the tomahawk from yesterday also, and stuffed it in his satchel before flying off...he hoped there'd be some lockers somewhere to put these things, he'd ask later. He headed for breakfast in the cafeteria.

Sturg still lay asleep on the table...dreaming of grenades, and explosions...he sat up suddenly, screeching. That was odd...he'd never had a 'nightmare' before. Not surprising, considering where he was and, off course, the grenade from yesterday. He was still quite stiff, but perhaps some movement was possible. He started shaking his back to inch himself off the side of the table, and fell to the floor, onto his feet. Even that small drop hurt slightly, rupturing his chest. He slowly walked around a bit, looking around. There had to be a better way of locomotion than this. He'd heard a rumour somewhere that injured industrialists could use something called a 'weeeler-chair', where they sat in one of their chair things, and moved the wheels on it to get around, without needing to walk. He looked around. There had to be something like that somewhere in here...
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

OOC: Zozo has Msn I had no idea anyway.

IC: Slax looked at Dimitrio "well mabey we should go to the cafeteria and see if she left a blood trail or anything that chould help us track her down".

Jaws looked around to see if there were any slogs.

Jhonny sat at his table AAACHOOO he snezzed "oh man not again" he took some of his cold medicine.

10-08-2007, 10:43 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

"Well I'd say either stick him somewhere in the factory where he can't do too much damage with a slig to guard him and a security orb, or put him in the stockyards with a slig. Maybe we should discuss it with the boss."

"I'd prefer the latter. I could even volunteer to guard him. Nonetheless, we should tell Arnie. This is a matter of the factory's safety, so he must be informed about this. Shall we go and find him now?" asked #7 Slig from Dionysia.

--------------------------------------------

Otto replied to to Charlie. "The R+R is on the first floor. From what I know, workers also keep their stuff in there. Maybe under their beds or the blankets or something. I haven't heard anyone complaining that he lost stuff before, so it could work for you too."

"Although, we could get at least a few lockers for them." noted Arnie.

"There should be lockers in the factory somewhere. Know anything about it, RG?" asked Otto.

"The only containers I have recently seen are in the workshop on the ground floor. But I have to add that those are not fit to store anything larger than a medium-sized crate." said RG.

"What about the Security Office? Where do Sligs usually store their guns?" asked Otto.

"They don't usually store them. They are usually carrying them around." replied RG curtly. But before Otto could retort, he added. "But I shall keep my optical sensors active for any lockers, if it is really that important."

The Glukkons watched as Charlie walked away to the Cafeteria. Then, Arnie turned to Jakka. "Wait, did he say you have animals with you?"

"According to my library of organic lifeforms, Boombats are considered to be a dangerous species and are strictly unadvised in Industrial environment, due to their habit of exploding on impact..." said RG in a 'by-the-book' sort of tone, but Arnie cut him off and spoke to Jakka.

"Tell me a bit more about them. RG has a point about Boombats, but I'd like to hear more from you."

--------------------------------------------

Rick was scrubbing the counter when a Clakker came in the Cafeteria, and walked up to the counter. He introduced himself and told Rick about him taking the cook job.

"Hi there, Charlie. I'm Rick, as Arnie might have told you." he took his wing and shook it. "I'm not an official cook around here, but I'm usually the first who actually notices that the food trays are empty. So no sweat, you didn't practically take my position." he said reassuringly.

"Now, the Cafeteria... Well, there's not much about it. First, you get a tray of Scrab Legs from the freezer from the back room here." Rick pointed at the door behind him, on the right. "Then you put it in the oven here, see?" He pointed at the oven on his left. "You only need to turn it on, the heat's already set. Then, when they're roasted, you take them out and place them on the counter. And maybe you should put some spice on them, from this box here." He pointed at the box on the counter.

"That's all, I think. You should be able to find everything you need - here or in the back room."

Rick heard Charlie mentioning his wound on his arm. He raised it, examining it from close. "This here? I got this from a Scrab some years ago. It's got nothing to do with this place, but there are still a lot of ways to get yourself injured here. Well, not in the kitchen, maybe." he grinned.

10-08-2007, 04:07 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

IC:
"Oh thank you very much, sorry for the trouble!" Jakka said, as Charlie left to find Rick.
"Chakks, I'll meet you in the R+R after we settle in" Jakka Shouted after him. "Sure thing PJ" he replied.

When he left, Arnie turned to Jakka, and asked him about her animals.
"Yes, I have a boombat and Elum" She replied, to which RG picked up.
"Oh no, she's fine, I've changed her diet, mostly moss now, nothing explosive, and she was chosen by the shamon of my village for an unsually long life. She'll be fine..." She assured them, and added a smile. but then added "Unless she has children, you don't have any Boombatz around here do you?"
She paused. "And the elum was from around here, well, naturally it is anyway, It had a brand on it, RF and then some sort of code, I think it was meant to be here, but obviously it had some sort of trouble getting here, and I stumbled on it just out of my homeland. He's quite safe, and tame, haven't been able to ride him bareback, some my enjoy riding him, that's fine." She paused, then pondered on a thought.
"I was wondering.... is there a job available feeding the animals? Taking care of them in the pens or something? or wherever you keep them. "
Her eyes suddenly light up, shock covered her face.
"Hallum and Sal- my animals ... they're still in the train carrage, I'm not sure if it's left or not, they will be alright wont they? Will someone be collecting them, should I go find them now?"

---

Meanwhile Hallum and Sal and still in their carrage, Hallum is looking at the stars through a window in his carrage, while Sal is still in here cage, snarling at a Rat.
"(Well, this sucks)" Hallum moans.

---

Charlie is suddenly relieved through Rick's acceptance. "Oh I'm glad it's fine with you." He sighs.
He then followed Rick as he showed him what to do. "Scrabs legs, in the over, spice them, sure, understood!"
He paused. "Wait, if you weren't realy a cook, and I'm ment to be, does that mean I should do anything else? Maybe I could make some of the Slog burgers and Slurg sundaes I learnt at home, mum taught me how to make a mean slog cake." Charlie looked around. "Considering this is Rapture farms, would I have to prepare to the food for the animals, or do they just eat Scrab legs? Except the Scrabs of course... wait, the Scrabs don't eat Scrab legs do they?" He finnished curriosly.

10-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

Marvak  (12)

IC: Wic hesitantly smiled back at his new friend.
"You know, my friend likes borrowing things from a Slig too. But he usually gets-" He was cut off by the nice lady Slig he'd met yesterday.
He was about say something more when he overheard two Sligs (Dimitrio and #9) talking.
"I don't know; she went after this criminal guy to the kitchen and -" The Slig With The Shiny Arm cried.
"Criminal...?" Wic muttered under his beath. He had heard his boss, Ricky, label himself and others as 'criminals'... and come to think of it, when Ricky had called Wic into the factory, he had sounded like he was in a tight spot... being chased by this so-called missing person, perhaps? Timidly, he turned to the two.
"Um... can.. can I help, sirs?" He asked quietly.

10-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

Krett very nearly knocked to the ground as the slig he had tapped on the shoulder performed a sudden backflip. Krett turned to see the slig cowering in the corner.
"okaaaaay, that was only slightly out of the ordinary."
Krett turned again to realize that the vykker had now woken up and so he decided to ask it directions.
"excuse me," He said while approaching the vykker "could you..." Krett stopped as he noticed the peculiar position he was in. Surely nothing like any of this should be happening in Rupture Farms.
At that he walked a distance away from the oddity and took a seat upon the operating bed to await what was to happen next.

10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso grinned at Tiro and said, “Got a gun huh? Got that from that ugly mug there eh? Well, cutie, you just tell me if he does anything’ bad to ya and I’ll smack his face. Or you can shoot him with his own gun. That’d be a laugh.”
“mhmma hnmma ghnma? Mmhnm, mmahanh gamhma.”
“No, its VI-O-LIN-S that are bad, not violence. I swear that screechy music could drive a elum up the wall…anyway, no harm in teaching the wee ones how to defend themselves.” She patted Tiro on the head and said, “Remember, hes just a slig, so just shot him in the head or nick his pants and he’ll be non-threatening.”
“mhm, ghmama hnam.” Seb commented, rolling his eyes.
“Cheek! I never would.”
---------
Jatt was completely surprised that someone yelled back at him. He blinked, looking like a lost kid, then snapped, “Ya wanna go, midget? I should go over there and snap that twiggy neck!”
Jutt snorted and heaved his bulk into his four-legged pants and said, “Whats happeing?”
“Oh, some smart mouth punk’ wanna have a go at meh.” Jatt scowled, glaring at Scarface.
Jutt shook his head, then glanced at Tiny and said, Oi, whats up wid ye?”

10-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash arrived in the cafeteria. Already, there seemed to be some sort of possible argument. He flew over to the Big Bro (Jatt) "Uh...surely after yesterday, starting a fight might not be the best idea first thing in the morning?"

Sturg continued to search the room...he then sensed a larger wheel than the ones on the tables of some sort, near the wall. He went over and examined it. It was connected to a series of pipe things in the middle, and then another wheel on the other side. It was what he was looking for, but it was folded up...he noticed another, unfolded one nearby. This was far more complex. He inched over and prodded a nob on the arm of it, with caused it to move. It moved itself? Some sort of robot industrialist thing...certainly better than manual movement. But how to get himself into it, and comfortably?
10-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Anni: "Let's go down to the cafeteria. I feel really hungry."

Ralph paused for a moment, suddenly realising how long it had been since he'd said words like those... How long it had been since he'd felt hunger, or anything for that matter...
He didn't really see much point in going to the cafeteria when he couldn't eat anyway, but he decided to tag along as he didn't know what else he would do at the moment. Work didn't seem to have started yet, and everyone else would be heading to the cafeteria, so he guessed that was the best place to go for now.

10-10-2007, 06:39 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dionysia answered, "You go. I'll stay here and keep an eye on him when he comes out."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim glanced over at Kix and Dean, but guessed they'd work out where they'd gone when they woke up. He took Anni by the arm as she stood up and helped her out of the door and down the stairs with Ralph following them.

ooc: Sorry, not said much today. Gretin, you can have them arrive at the cafeteria when you post if you want.

10-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Yes Slax, I has MSN, I'm at Gizzy_biscuits1@hotmail.com...... Okay, on topic, Venks isn't on MSN yet so I'll guess how his peoples shall behave.

IC
(R&R)
Scarface shook like a washing machine, in his mechanical pants he had managed to sleep in. The bigbro (Jatt) was indeed annoyed. He hopelessly tried not to show fear. It couldn't be seen on his face due to his visored mask, but his body language showed it. Shivering. Cowering. Being rooted to the spot. He tried to think a way out of his predicament. It wasn't easy to do that, being a slig.
"I-I-I-I wasn't talking to you!" He whimpered hilariously. "I-I was yelling at, uhhh....." He pointed to the first person he saw (Domino).
"That fruity lookin' guy there..." He answered casually.

Tiny whimpered and looked up at the big bro's apparent companion (Jutt).
"Ummm...I'm okay..." He lied and cowered in his hands. He still didn't trust other big bros. They had the run of the house over smaller sligs.

Doe raised a hairless brow and watched the commotion. He lifted himself out of his bed.

(Outside R&R)
Before Dimitrio could respond to Wic's offer of help, Slax accidentaly sent him into shock.
"well mabey we should go to the cafeteria and see if she left a blood trail or anything that chould help us track her down" Slax suggested.
Various images of situations involving Agent, a wanted violent serial killer criminal, guns, kitchen devices all linking to blood flashed through his poor mind.
"B-blood trail...?" He choked, before swooning. His left metal arm clanked on the floor as he passed out.

Tiro giggled up at Cylepso's homicidal encouragement, then looked slowly away from Dimitrio. It wasn't the first time he had fainted in the factory. He decided to answer Wic's question, since no one else would.
"Wellllll...." He thought of what to say. "My sliggy friend's girl slig friend went after this Blipaggo Placebo guy, then she didn't come back..." He looked at the unconscious slig body.
"Aaaaaaand he won't stop cwying and falling asleep - Cyleebo! Dimitrio went all sleepy on the floor again!"

(Cafeteria)
#9 the bright yellow skinned teenage slig ran desperately through the cafeteria. He had to find the kitchen...He was in too much of a panic to notice Jhonny sneezing right there in his seat.

(Dek's Lab)
Christina was alarmed. The patient had gone bonkers and was dashing along the walls of the room, yelping her head off like a sloggie. She noticed the mudarcher-like mudokon (Krett) sitting on the surgical bed.

"Could you help me?" She/he requested. "I think we better stop the patient before she -"
Chris was cut off when Agent rammed her head right into a corner of the wall. She had upset a table, which rained medical equipment down on her and buried her crawling self alive.
"...Hurts herself." Chris sighed.

OOC: Hmm, strange, the email thing links.....Waaaaaait a second....Where's the RPG map? Is there not usually a link for it in the thread? Now I have to guess where all the places are and teleport my people...Sigh.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-10-2007 at 07:38 AM.. : IS NOT DONE YET, SHALL BE EDITING LOTS PLZ
10-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

Marvak  (12)

OOC: Yay, for a second there I thought everyone had forgotten about me :P

IC: Wic jumped as The Slig With The Shiny Arm suddenly passed out, making a loud clank on the ground. He just stood and stared wide-eyed for a moment, before the young Mudokon spoke up.
'Wellllll.... My sliggy friend's girl slig friend went after this Blipaggo Placebo guy, then she didn't come back...'
Blipaggo Placebo? That sure didn't sound like Ricky. But Wic was interested anyway, so;
'Well... I don't know him, but I think I did hear from somewhere about a girl Sliggy...' Wic racked him brains, trying to remember... Apart from the Nice Lady Slig (Cylepso), the sound of another female Slig did ring a bell. But he couldn't figure out why.
Giving up, he turned to the young Mudokon.
'I'm Wic, by the way. My friend's are a Slig and a scary Intern, they called me here. But they're not here no mores. What's your name?' he asked, smiling and holding out a hand to shake.

Last edited by Marvak; 10-13-2007 at 04:13 PM.. : Spellcheck ftw
10-10-2007, 07:59 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso blinked and glanced over at Tiro and said, "Hey, what is it with Dimitrio? Fainting everywhere..." She walked over to the unconsious slig and poked him with her gun, "Hey, come on matie, wake up, you'll catch a cold on this hard-ass floor."
"mhmmaa hmma? hmmm hnmama?"
"I dont see you doing anythin' pencil neck! Hmm, anyone got a glass of water?"
--------
Jatt gave Scarface a you-can't-kid-me-you-moron look and was about to yell at him again but was distracted by Jutt as he spoke to Tiny, "sure, yer not. Thats why ye look as terrified as a grub inna slog pit. Why, is there a fuzzle or somethin' 'round?"
"What, fuzzles?! I hate those nasty little hair balls! Where is it? I'll kill it for ye." Jatt exclaimed swinging his blitzpacker around.
---------
Vester frowned and said, "What way to-"
Lenny though had seen Dimitrio faint and fell out of Vesters arms with a loud mmpfh! and started to crawl over, saying, "Is it nap time?"

10-10-2007, 08:12 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: FINALLY! the computer is back *dance* now i can RP like i have never RPed before...again . Nice to see you zozo, and skillyaslig!

Scri jerked awake. She felt like she had been asleep for ages! She looked around too see what time it is, and more importantly, if doe had already left the R+R. mentally slepping herself for forgetting she was in a HALLWAY, scri made her way back to the R+R, looking around for doe and finding him lying down on a bed, but very much awake. She sat on the edge on the bed and sighed.

10-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: "Oh s***" Slax said as Dimitrio fell to the floor "me and my big mouth" slax gave Dimitrio a bit of a kick.

Jhonny sat at the table wondering what to do.

Last edited by Slig 7665; 10-14-2007 at 08:24 AM..
10-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Might need some censoring there, Slig 7665,

Is anyone else in the lab right now, or not? I'm confused right now...
And is the door shut/locked?
10-13-2007, 04:46 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: Well I'm kind of stuck, since Dripik appears to have gone away, and my main characters are engaged with him, whilst my animals are stuck in their carrage, so I'll try and go from here.

IC:
Hallum was impatient, and hungry, he had been in his carage for far too long, he had to find a way out.
"(We're going)" He gave a nod to Sal, who yabbered "(So cold!)"
"(Oh right, you're still in your cage)" Hallum wandered over to Sal, and with a swift kick and an "(Ow, you lumbering behemoth!)" from Sal, and she was out, she flew a few loops around the carrage, screeched a "(Free at last!)" and nested on Hallum's back.
Hallum groaned a "(Hold on tight!)" and backed up to the far corner of the carrage, then charged towards the wall, nothing happened, he repeated his charge untill a sizeable crack appeared, he squeezed through, and with a yell, he was free.
He sprinted towards the entrance, and through the doors.

OOC: Would anyone be nice enough to show my characters to the pens or something? Otherwise I guess my animals will do some more wondering, safetly of course.

10-14-2007, 01:17 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

: Location Location
: 595
alf's brother's mate  (132)alf's brother's mate  (132)

IC:
Pere rolled over to the left of his bed as the sunlight poured in onto his bald head. He rose to his feet and walked over to the already open door, and followed the corridor down to his normal packaging work place.

OOC:
is there anything wrong with this post? someone please tell me if so as i have not posted at rupturefarms before.