Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-14-2007, 10:30 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

When Ed heard th gunfire, he looked kinda panicked.

"Uh-oh, gotta get outta here!"

So, he ran toward the exit. He quickly opened the door, but it lead to some kind of cliff. Ed was hanging on the door knob, panicked. He took a swing and went back in the hospital.

"What am I going to do now?....."

He went back in the corridor, where the others were. A slig was holding his gun, speaking to the others.

"Uh-oh!"

Ed quickly followed the corridor and the surveillance cameras zoomed on him.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at Ed "you slave what do you think your doing" Slax grabed 2face and shoved him in a cell and then grabed Ed "hey bork" help me round these guys up".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

08-14-2007, 10:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Zandoba only cried as Bork didn't know what he was actually talking about. he ran screeching into Silph's room, collapsed onto the bed and went nuts with tears.
"Why me?..." He pleaded to the heavens, not getting an answer.

Aries screeched as the gunshot went off. Bad memories overrided her mind and she went insane.
"OUTLAWS!" SHe screamed, bawling and grabbing Ed in a blind hug for comfort. She continued to cling on, finding Slax grabbing the mudokon. She could see the door outside only lead to a cliff. She lost her temporary fit of madness and cared her teeth at Slax.
"Should I?" She asked Ed in her western Mudos accent.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-14-2007, 10:58 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed let out a little scream of panick, he then started slapping Slax.

"Let me outta here, you chump!"

But then, Aries grabbed him too. So, he had a Slig and a female Steef clung to him.

"Should I?", asked Aries, showing her sharp teeth.

Ed looked at her.

"Let's beat him up!"

Ed gave Slax a good headbutt to the face.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

Last edited by The Dark Mudokon; 08-14-2007 at 11:01 AM..
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC:Slax got a headbut to the face "owww you son of a" Slax aimed his gun at Ed "Ok niether of you move or I'll shoot ok whats going on here".

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-15-2007 at 12:34 AM..
08-14-2007, 11:10 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Jun 2007
: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

IC: Chaos grew as an all out brawl began in the nutterz ward. When Ed head butted Slax, Bork knew this had to end now. He drew his gun and aimed it at Ed. "Stop this nonsense now. Either one of you moves, and I'll blow you to bits."
08-14-2007, 11:20 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

(OOC: Slig 7665, maybe reacting to the headbutt would be a good starter. :/
A headbutt to the face usually hurts. Or at least make your head move backward. :P )

Ed stared at the both people who had guns. Looks like he was screwed! Unless....

He turned toward Aries.

"Maybe you should put your fingers in your nose!"

He took the brew he had kept in his loin cloth and drank all of it. He then let out a big fart, which made a big, green cloud appear. He tugged at Aries' arm so she'd follow him through the toxic fart cloud. They could escape!

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Uhhh, sorry, didn't see another post earlier.

IC
Aries snarled and bit Slax's arm, but loosened her grip completely when she remembered what they had said. She withdrew her mouth and whimpered.
"I'm sorry..." She begged quietly, before hearing Ed's words. She held her face as the green cloud gathered like a stunk had sprayed, and squealed and charged away in Ed's direction.
I am so gonna regret this... She thought.

(Entrance/exit, 1 on map)
Pretzels the vykker in the tight pink coat hummed a tune and danced, while Flufflepuff the hardcore goth big bro dragged his big suitcase carelessly. He skipped up to the reception desk and beamed up at the robotic secretary.
"Edoooooh, fellow person! I've camer here diagnosed with necrophillia and other disorders, and I'm getting the best treatment ever!" He spoke up. "I'm gonna be in the most expensive ward, the executive ward! And I have the moolah to pay for it!"
Flufflepuff just grunted and shook his head, refusing to look at the suitcase in his hand. He knew what was in it. It wasn't pretty...Well, she was, but not the state she was in. His red visors stared coldly at the reception desk, wondering if that robot would work.

OOC: First of all, I think we're gonna get kicked for violence, second of all, why have they got guns? And plz don't kill me chara plz.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-14-2007 at 01:51 PM..
08-14-2007, 11:24 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

(OOC: Well, guns and violence are part of Oddworld, Industrial-side and as long as it's not explicit, there shouldn't be any problem, in my opinion.)

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax saw the huge green gass cloud he looked at Bork "you think we should go in there".

08-15-2007, 07:34 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Meanwhile, Ed ran through the corridor, leaving his pursuers in the toxic fart cloud. He was tugging at Aries' arm, so she would follow him. He ran as fast as he could.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-17-2007, 03:54 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

"I'm not going in there. If they want to go get killed by fleeches, let them!" Bork threw his gun down one of the long corridors and stormed off to the luskan. "And where were you while all of this was going on? You don't deserve this brew!" He picked up Silph's undrunk bottle of brew and dropped it on the floor, which caused it to shatter. He continued to storm off in the direction of the lobby, muddering things about failure.
08-17-2007, 06:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Aries carried on charging down the corrdir, clueless as to where she was going with Ed.

Zandoba carried on bawling in the luskan's room, on Silph's bed.

OOC: Uhh....Maybe we should decide which corridor they are in The Dark Mudokon, then make them go into a room or something?

08-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax followed Bork and wacthed him drop a brew on the floor "hey I whould have had that" Slax said he then stood back to wacth what happend next.

2face sat in his cell perhaps that brew adicted mud was still the he walked to his cell door and shouted "CAN SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE".

08-17-2007, 01:39 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

OOC: Didn't study the map very much, Zozo, as I read partial texts from previous post to join, but I can check that

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

Silph snarled as the Slig grabbed his bottle and threw it on the floor before running off. Why should he have to do anything? They technically hadn't started work yet, so why was that Slig even doing anything? He'd thought they liked lazing about, rather than running about in a fit over something...he grabbed a piece of paper and pen from the desk and wrote "I did this - a Slig", then smashed the vending machine in. he stuck it to the front of it before making off with most of the brew bottles, hefting 11 of them in his arms, and went off to his room.
Outside the door, he heard a hideous noise. He could almost punch himself like an expert in the face and just leave. No...he went in and carefully put the bottles down on the floor, before turning to the hideous creature ruining his bed "Oi! What do yer think you;re doing in here? can't you read!?" he shouted, pointing at the sign on his door.
08-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at bork giggling "well you handeld that well" slax stooped giggling "come on lets get back to the barracks see if we can find our rooms".

08-18-2007, 12:50 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed ran, holding Aries' hand. He ran blindly, searching for an exit. After 10 minutes of running around, he somewhat arrived at the waiting room.He saw that a couple of mudokon slaves were mopping the floor. He turned toward Aries.

"We have to save those fellow chumps! Please, help me!"

He stared at the steef with a pleading look on his face.

(OOC: I know I'm not supposed to use random characters but I'm the only one playing a mud here. Just tell me if I gotta change my post.)

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: If you want those two chumps there, I'd suggest making two more characters, even if you only use them minorly, then perhaps get rid of them later. Even so, I'd advise making a small profile of some sort.
08-18-2007, 05:38 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

(OOC:Ok ^^)

Name:Poi

Earth age: 19

Appearance: Another green mudokon with a red/orange ponytail. Usually wear a chef hat, when he's not mopping the floor.

Background

Poi is a talented cook who lived in a village near Frakture Fallz's current location. When the sligs stormed the villages around for slaves, Poi couldn't escape. Heck, when he offered his captors some Scrab Cake, they weren't convinced and wouldn't even taste it! So, Poi was taken to Frakture Fallz and cooked for some time before becoming a floor mopper.

-----

Name: Nilo

Earth Age: 18

Appearance: Green, wears a loin cloth, red/orange ponytail. Period.

Background

He's from the same village as Poi and hanged with the mudokon cook most of the time in the village. He assisted him in the kitchen in Frakture Fallz and ended up mopping the floor with the talented cook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: There ya go )

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Al_exd
Chippunk

: Aug 2007
: Winnipeg
: 24
Al_exd  (10)

Can I Join?

Name:Blix the Herder

Race:Vykker

Appearance:Average Vykker with Darker skin

Personallityepressed with a little Anger

Equipment:Vykker armor

Weapons:Cannibal Meep herd
08-20-2007, 03:20 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

glitch taimer  (10)

OOC: Welcome Al_exd. Please add a biography for your character.

IC: Bork had calmed down enough to begin reasoning. He turned to Slax. "That does sound like a good idea. My names Bork by the way."
08-20-2007, 04:35 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Al_exed, there are problems with your bio. You say your character has a cannibal meep herd, but that would mean a lot of random characters. I don't think random characters (characters with no profile) are allowed. You haven't said anything of your character's backstory, or why they are in an insane asylum/hospital. Please edit your profile plz.

IC
(Uhhh....Dunno)
Aries stared back at Ed.
"Alrigh' then..." She answered. "What do I have to do?...."

(Silph's room)
Zandoba carried on crying his eyes out, then he turned to Silph.
"I can; I just didn't see the sign!" He howled. "IwunAnnabell!" He bawled, before falling off the bed. he stopped for a second, then carried on crying.
"I wanna go HOME!" He screamed.

(Ummm...Waiting room place near lift?)
Flufflepuff tapped his mechanical pant leg on the floor loudly, in impatience. The robot was not responding. He flicked with a thick finger and growled as Pretzels kept on dancing around the room, swinging his huge suitcase with the body inside.

08-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Who the heck was Annabell? regardless, Silph couldn't care less. The Steef seemed to busy to likely damage anything, so he just shrugged and walked out again. This place needed more security...apart from himself, off course. He needed some fresh air, he was sure the air inside this oddforsaken building could not be doing him any good. However, near the entrance, he saw a Big Bro getting irritable, obviously, or so Silph thoguht, because of yet another insane Vykker spasticating round the room. He swore there was not a normal Vyker in existance, on this planet at least. Despite his usual, non-caring self, Silph had to feel sympathy for the Big Bro. Of all things, having to be with such a Vykker was probably one of the worst experiences ever. Grabbing a couple of bottles still on the floor around the vending machine, he tossed one to the Big Bro as he walked past outside, to the small jetty in the river. He sat on the edge of it, slowly drinking as he looked off out into the mists. Where had he ended up...? What a place...
08-20-2007, 07:00 AM
Al_exd
Chippunk

: Aug 2007
: Winnipeg
: 24
Al_exd  (10)

Sorry Zozo hears my real one

Name:Blix

Personallityepressed with a little Anger

Race:Intern

Appearancearker skin,Stump for an arm

Equipment:Intern Armor

Weapons:Elecktroshocker

Background:His parents died during the crashing of Vyykers Lab and Blamed the Vykkers
for "Cheap Construction". He holds a secret grudge against frakture falls Vykkers as an Employee of the asylum area
08-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: "My names slax nice to meet you now lets get going" slax said as he made his way to the barracks.

OOC: Oh and welcome Al_exd

08-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Surely all new people have to start elsewhere, and are shipped in, or otherwise come to the place for employment, rather than having been tehre for some time already? That's how it works in all the other RP's.
08-22-2007, 05:01 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Ed turned toward Aries.

"Well, you watch around and I'll tell these guy to follow us!"

He then walked toward the two muds mopping the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poi and Nilo were mopping like animals. Nilo let out a sigh.

"I wish I was still back there in our village and have fun eating and drinking!"

Poi continued working while answering.

"Yeah, I just miss those Fleech Sandwich I was so good at making!"

They continued to scrub the floor, thinking about the life they had when they were free. Nilo looked in front of him when he heard footsteps.

"Hey! Look! There's a fellow chump!", he said.

"Really?"

Poi looked at the approaching mud. Ed stopped in front on them.

"Hey there, fellow chumps!", he said.

Poi and Nilo answered.

"Hey, buddy!"

"Hello!

Ed stared at them.

"You guys come with me! We gotta get outta here!"

Poi looked at him with a puzzled look.

"How do you want to escape? There's Sligs, Vykkers and others of the kind. And there's rolling trashcans in the lobby!"

"We can manage! Let's get outta here, I want a brew! Oh, and there's that hairy person with me..."

He pointed toward the female steef.

"Ok, let's try it. I hate mopping!", said Poi.

"But, we don't even know how to escape!", said Nilo.

"Just shut up! I prefer trying to get outta here than pass a week without my Fleech Sandwiches!"

The trio went back to Aries and looked around to find a way out.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-23-2007, 12:23 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax looked back at Bork "you coming or not" slax said as he walked toward the elivator.

2face looked in his cell can "someone get me out of here" he shouted he walked over to his bed and laid down then he saw a ventalation shaft he took of the cover and began to crawl threw the shaft.

08-23-2007, 07:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(1 place on map near lift)
Flufflepuff briefly saw the luskan (Silph) and the can, and snatched it from the air. He grunted to the luskan in thanks, then drank from it. He stuck out a heavy metal foot and smirked as Pretzels tripped. His smirk changed to shock horror as he saw the suitcase also fell with Pretzels, and popped open. Rainbow the mudokon's glass blue eyes stared emotionlessly up at him. Pretzels emitted a girly sigh, and lifted her by the shoulders.
"Oh well, I think me and Rainbow will just go for a walk, you coming Flufflepuff?"
Shuddering at his legally changed name, the big bro shook his head. Pretzels shrugged and skipped off, dragging Rainbow with him. Flufflepuff turned away and squinted his eyes at the sight of her in guilt. The sound of her screaming in the piano accident rang through his head and got to him.

(...Uhhhhh, ask The Dark Mudokon....)
Aries looked at all of the mudokons, laughing dryly at Ed's 'hairy person' comment.
"I'm a -" She coughed "Steef, I'm meant to be hairy..." She sniffed the place and looked around.

(Silph's room)
Zandoba kept on crying and crying his eyes out. But then the maniac stopped. He lay on the bed in silence, before he started laughing. It grew more distinct from crying and more of an evil laugh. He tossed back his head, swishing his black hair and baring his white brushed teeth as he giggled.
"Aries is here..." He sneered. "I can just....Get her back..." He then took a book and sat down to read it in sudden interest. It was a book about dealing with abuse.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-27-2007 at 11:24 PM..