Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: May 2007
: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: Woooo, long post Hope nobody minds, though.
IC:
After he had gotten the wounded Slig onto the operating table, Ricky hastily stepped back, out of the doctors' way. He knew from experience that you should never obtrude anyone when people's lives are at stake. Looking around, he noticed that nobody seemed to be taking any notice of him any more. Well, that wasn't exactly a bad thing, at least they weren't gunning him down where he stood like he'd half-expected them to.
Reaching into his back-pack, he took out his walkie-talkie and quietly stepped out of the lab.
'Sorry, gotta make a call...' he apolagised to the Vykkers and Intern.

“Cal? Indeed…Well that’s very interesting, to say the least…” the albino Slig sniffed. Cal didn't say anything, looking at the note pad the Slig was writing on, trying to see what he was so hastily jotting down.
“Well, that’s wonderful…Cal.” the Slig suddenly glared at Cal, and they suddenly locked eye contact with each other. Cal glared for a moment, before rearranging his facial expression to that of casual apathy.
'Yeah, heh, well, you don't seem to need anymore questions answered.' he said. With that, he turned to Wic and led him a little more away from the group. As he did so, he could hear that other Mud, Doe, calling that he'd have to go alone. Meh, that suited him. Ignoring what else Doe had said, he went on;
'Okay Maggot, you say Ricky called you here? Why?' he spoke in a low voice so that the others wouldn't hear him. Wic shuffled uncomfortably.
'He said I had to come here because you were in meepsheet, or something.' he mumbled. Cal sighed irritably.
'Of course... so what're you supposed to be doing here? Surely Ricky gave you a plan or something?'
'....Oh yeah! I was supposed to get a job-'
'So why-didn't-you-freaking-get-one?!' Cal hissed in a quiet but ferocious outburst, causing Wic to recoil a little.
'I-I-I was w-worried ab-about you, so I came in h-here looking for y-you, and I almost f-forgot! I-I'm sorry!' Wic stuttered quickly, fighting the urge to cry out. Cal stared at Wic for what seemed like aeons, as Wic refused to look in his eyes, before sighing again and straightening up.
'You need to find yerself that job. You have a walkie-talkie?' he asked.
'Yeah, it's c-clipped to my shorts, I t-took it with me to t-talk with Ricky...' Wic said quietly, still stuttering a little.
'Alright, that Doe feller said Ricky was at the Vykker Lab, apparently above us, so we should be able to find him soon enough.' Cal paused for a moment, thinking hard. 'Actually... here, gimmie that walkie-talkie.'
'But...!'
'You don't need it.'
'I-!'
'Give it.'
Reluctantly surrendering the walkie-talkie, Wic then stared at the floor.
'I guess I should find a job, then...' he mumbled sadly.
'Yup, I'll go find Ricky and we'll both skedaddle, and you stay here to keep an eye on things.' Cal stated, an almost cheerful tone in his voice (just almost). With that, he turned on his heel and walked away from the crowd, leaving a sad and dissapointed Wic on his own.

'Heh, you made a right mess of that lil' kid, eh?' The Voice taunted. Cal made sure nobody was watching before he answered aloud.
'Oh, shut up.'
'I bet you're proud.'
'I bet you're a $#%&head.'
'Yeah, I bet everyone would be proud of what you've done...'
'...'
'You know what I'm talking about, Calvin Castro. My, your Papa would be so proud of you, what you've become-'
'Stop it. Stop it now!' Cal stopped walking, and began shouting into space.
'Ha ha ha. We're just getting started, old friend...'

OOC: Hah... I think Cal's almost gone as nuts as Agent is... or has he?! *dun dun duuuun* And I feel kinda sorry for Wic just now, too... ._.

07-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: It wasn't as complex a system as Slash would have thought of himself, he'd have thought of making a permanent attachment, such as putting the brushes under the foot supports. Ah well, nothing to do here. Everything had pretty much calmed down now, not alot to do. Better go to the R+R, then, until given some sort of orders by Arnie...
Slash arrived at the R+R. The TV was on. He'd never really watched much TV before, he sat down next to someone else to watch...
07-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I will not be here for quite a while after tomorrow night. I will most likely be posting here at next Wednesday morning, due to a small trip that we are taking.

IC:

Gappiqu had became more anxious and scared over time, due to the fact that it took so long for the robot to come to the Armory. He worried and thought of the possible horrors that the robot was planning. It could be bringing a Slig security force to knock him out, bring him to an excution room and kill him with a fan. That's what happened to Mudokons who didn't obey. Maybe they wanted to kill him first and bring his remains to Skillya, his mother. (ooc: I have to say that both my Sligs are from Skillya, as that wouldn't make sense if they weren't. Man, I have to think about that new Slig information now.) Or maybe he was going to turned into Slig Nuggets! That's what Slig queens ate so why not just kill him now!

To his relief, the robot came alone and disarmed. The robot started to make a displeasing sound from his voice box, for indimitation affects. He couldn't tell what the robot was doing, but it seemed to anazyle him. Watch his every move....

Gappiqu had to think about for a moment when the robot mentioned that he destoryed parts of him. RG-49 looked a little different now, so that would explain certain things. He couldn't remember everything that happened yesterday, but this brought back memories. The incident in the basement with the robot became a little more clear, and he remembered eliminating a good source of its senses in the past. Gappiqu bit his tounge from remembering that. He was hoping he didn't cause that much trouble. And robots never forget either.

He looked to see if the robot was positioned to attack him. Yet it seemed to be more defensive, rather than ready to attack. That relaxed him, as he wasn't excited to think the robot was going to kill him. This might actually end well.

He started to relax himself before speaking. Gappiqu first unclipped his plans and then spoke nervousily, "Is the-the-the co-coast clear? Beca-cause I have plans for secu-security. I would like to pre-present them to the bo-board. It would sho-sho-show how use-useful I am."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Isaac saw the rude Mudokon walk away because he freaked out a bit. The Mudokon seemed to have good intentions, but he must of scared him away. If Isaac didn't get help soon, he would fail his brothers. He needed to find out what to do, and fast.

He cried out after the Mudokon, "Wait! I hafta know somethin' from ya! I need ta know how ta work 'ere. I don't know wat to do, and doesn't my brothers!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slap, with the sleep of the moderate looking Slig, lifted the female Big Bro onto the table. He removed the rude comment of the Slig from his system, and saw that the Slig asked a question about the female Slig's case. He had heard that question for a long time, and knew what to say everytime. Slap grabbed his laptop and typed down, "We'll do the best we can do with her."

Later, Praetyre explained his situation with Slap and heard every word. It seemed clear that the Vykker had made sense with the emergency idea. That reminded him that he needed to find the time to make medical papers for their patients. Rarily did the employees here at Rupture Farms bring their resumes, so they would have to make them. Of course, that would be hard, as doctors here were always working or sleeping.

Praetyre also asked for a ratio that explained how many doctors there were and how many patients there were. That seemed hard, being that there was different people at different times that came. The first day he was here, it was 2 to 9. Next, it was 3 to 4. And today had incomplete data. It would be hard to guess how many doctors they needed. But certainly needed more. No doctor had a specific patient to deal with, like right now. Yesterday and today, his assignment was to deal with Arrack. Today, he should try to work with Molt and this new female Slig. They were all over the place. No one was working with a patient all the time, which was a problem.

Before he started to work on the female Slig, he realized he should explain some things to Praetyre. He first started to type him, "Sir, I am glad that you have gotten over your stress right now. But we have some other problems. First of all, my ratio to give to you is hard to explain. I would have to see how today ends, because of the work schelude. We could have a boom of patients coming in, or we could have a little patients coming in. The first day I was here, we had two doctors and nine patients. But yesterday, there was three doctors and four patients. Today has incomplete data. But I do know that there will always be more patients than doctors. That's how it is in a hospital. People will come in due to the fact that we live in a meat plant. There will be countless accidents. Rupture Farms in the past had to replace their Mudokon staff many times. All I know is that we need more doctors. No one is handling certain patients all the time when one needs help. We certainly need more doctors and nurses to assure the health of patients soon to come.

And Praetyre, employeement of the Laboratory is done either by the board members or Dek himself. He can decide to employee him as of this moment. However, our head doctor is busy now, so I suggest to wait for a while until Dek is done. Now, I have to operate,"

Slap went over to the female Big Bro and grabbed a small plastic square from the drawers and placed it by him. He would need it later. Next, he looked at the X-Ray. He switched the X-Ray to a mode that displayed the activity of the Big Bro. The machine first flashed a light directly out of the top of the screen, where some lens were. The screen immeidiantily showed an image of the inner workings of the Big Bro, but slowily. The screen of the X-Ray showed the following:

Image of Sketal System: Complete (touch to access)

Image of Circulatory System: Complete (touch to access)

Image of Digestive System workings: Complete (touch to access)

Image of Endocrine System: Complete (touch to access)

Image of Reproductive System: Incomplete (Could not find)

Image of Respiratory System: Complete (touch to access)

Image of Nervous System: Imcomplete (Buffering, 67%)

Image of Immune System's workings: Incomplete (Buffering, 54%)

Image of the Brain: Incomplete (Buffering, 43%)

Image of the Muscular System: Incomplete (Buffering, 3%)

Slap decided to touch the Skelton System first. It would be important to find out where the bullet was lodged. He pressed on the screen, and a X-Ray of the bones of the Slig appeared. The body was pretty average for a Big Bro, except for one bit, near her chest. There was a hole in the diagram, showing that there was bullet inside one of her ribs. This certainly wasn't good. Some major organs could be damaged, and he needed to see what was hurt.

He went back to the main screen and pressed on the Circulatory System. Instantly he found that quite a few arteries were damaged and a few veins. She did need a transfusion, but she also need to have those spots cleared up. Again, he went back to the skeleton, and saw that bullet must be stuck in between her ribs. He would have to perform surgery to get the bullet out of her, and have a transfusion. That was frustrating amount of work, being that they needed one of the doctors to monitor her, another operate, and yet another to find her a blood donar. That required the whole medical staff as of now. Hopefully, there would be enough time in between to work with Molt.

Slap grabbed his laptop and sprinted over to Praetyre and Chris. He typed in amazing speed, "Sirs, I have diagnosed this Slig organic, and it is not pretty. There is a bullet lodged between the ribs and some arteries damaged. That means we need one doctor to operate, another to monitor and/or assist, and another to find a blood donar for a transfusion. That requires the whole medical team, and we only have two avabile for work. For legal reasons, I will classify Chris as a medical specilist, who will help us. This needs to happen fast, so I will get assignments done. First, Praetyre, I need you to clear the area. You also need to monitor the screens while Chris operates on the Slig. I would do it myself, but I have decided to find the blood donar. I know about Slig blood types and how to get the factory alerted. So, any questions?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix helped Anni get into the R+R and find a bed. Like Anni, she was surprised to see that there were others inside. A flying Slig had just came in and two other regular Slig were by a bed. She could see an Intern watching television and writing, accompanied by a Slig with a bag over his head. Yet they brought her with safety.

She was glad that Anni was going to be okay. Maybe she could leave Anni here, just to help her. She doubted another fight would occur, even more so in the R+R. Kix remembered something from yesterday and said, "Hey Anni, is it possible that Jim and I water the garden for you? I'm sure we would need to check on it,"

07-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Dek's lab)
Agent looked around the room, completely bewildered as she saw lights and X-rays. She began rolling from side to side on the desk, making strange whining noises.
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
OOC:
:
OOC: Hope you don't mind some interraction, Zozo.
I wuv interactions.
IC
Tiro yelped as he was shaken by the (I don't know his species and forgot his name). He fell backwards off the table while Tiny was able to take hold of his own mind again. He yelped as he dropped a table, that got a large crack in it. He shivered as he noticed the glukkons nearby.
"I-I-I-I-I-I didin't do it; it was an accident; I swear!"

OOC: Agent 80085 isn't a big broSlaveless, just a really butchy slig. If you need any more information on her insides or whatever, you can just PM or ask me. And I think I know who a blood match for her could be, since she doned blood to one of my characters in a fic. xDOkay, I've made a complete mess of things by getting the attention of all of the staff.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-10-2007 at 01:53 PM..
07-10-2007, 03:14 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Lenny stopped giggling and looked at Dimitrio, “ Tiny fell asleep a while back and he grabbed my leg, I didn’t want to wake him, so I left my pants and went exploring!” He beamed brightly and shifted, “I dunno, maybe she went for a walk? Hmm…when did ya last see her?”
Vester still didn’t really understand what Martha was talking about, but he turned and watched Rick as said something to Tiro and he stopped whatever he was doing and a massive BigBro dropped a table, cracking it. He gave a dull laugh and clapped his armored hand, “hahaha…what he doing that for…?” He looked dumbfounded and shifted from foot to foot, struggling to understand.
----
Cylepso blinked then answered Galaleos question, “ah, this place is a nice working area, uh huh, not allowed to beat the slaves, or ‘working employees’ as they put it…still, only slight mishaps mar this place. But, no pain no gain, right?”
Seb looked bored and mumbled, “Mhnma.”
“Yes, it is like that…” She frowned and rubbed her hands together, then said, “Well, its been fantastic speaking to you, Galaleo is it? That’s such a interesting name…yes indeedie de. So..” she clpped her hands together and tried to think of a discussable topic, “So when did you first met mum? Was it because you were bad and was gonna been eaten?”
“mhn nm nhmamm amhna, nmhnm hnmmama,” Seb commented dryly.
----
Jutt growled and pulled his hand away from the tiny scrab, snapping, “Leave meh alone ye lill’ runt.”
“’Ey, don’t beh mean to ‘er.” Jatt said, glaring at his moody brother.
“Yeah, well, I just wanna beh left alone..”
“so ye can sulk?”
“I do not.”
“Whatever.”

07-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre replied to Slap;
"Yes. One question. This may seem like a trivial, timewasting question, but how could one end up with a female Slig? Especially one in guard work? If she was a queen or nurse class Slig, why put her at risk in military work? If she wasn't, why was she not rooted out as a genetic abnormality? Is she some kind of plaything for male Sligs, or even an intentional freak of nature designed to disgust and deterr adverseries of Skillya?"
"Buddy, a word of advice. Lubricants and soot tends to group on furniture from your wings, especially if you are using the old models. Could you either just lie here depantsed or get some regular ones from the armoury? It's gotta be around somewhere."

07-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Anni smiled weakly up at Kix, "Sure, that'd be great."
Jim said quietly to Kix and Dean, "Me and Anni found some water up in one of those abandoned guard towers; Somi led us into one. Did you find a hose yesterday, cus if you did we could try and find a pump and then set up this watering system we were thinking of. Somi said she would help again."

07-11-2007, 04:05 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
IC:
Praetyre replied to Slap;
"Yes. One question. This may seem like a trivial, timewasting question, but how could one end up with a female Slig? Especially one in guard work? If she was a queen or nurse class Slig, why put her at risk in military work? If she wasn't, why was she not rooted out as a genetic abnormality? Is she some kind of plaything for male Sligs, or even an intentional freak of nature designed to disgust and deterr adverseries of Skillya?"
xDGood question...

IC
(Dek's lab)
Agent glared over at Praetyre.
"I am not....A toy..." She hissed weakly in her insanity. "I told them I was a little girl, but nooooo....They didn't...Listen!" She curled up on the table and passed out, snoring.
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
"A while ago..." Dimitrio answered. He shivered in thought. "I just hope she's alright...Please tell me if you hear from her...."

Tiny looked nervously around the room, before hearing Vester.
"It was Tiro's fault..." He protested, before the mudokon jumped off of a table and onto his neck. He held on tight while Tiny panicked and ran around the room noisily.
-
-
-
(R&R)
Scarface looked around the room as more people came in. He slipped under the blankets and tried to sleep, but couldn't under the stress he was in.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-11-2007 at 04:23 AM..
07-11-2007, 05:00 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Last day you are going to see me for another week....

@Zozo: I think I'm not good with the new members characters... I will get to them in v.8, where I need to know them.

IC:

Kix smiled a bit back to Anni. She was glad she could help her unforuntant friend.
Jim had said something about finding a water tower. She remembered yesterday that Dean and her found a hose inside the Storage area. She said quietly, not trying to wake up Anni, "Yeah, we found one yesterday. We put it outside in the Stockyard. I guess we could go look for one in the Storage area. Good with you?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=

Slap wanted to move along with the operation, but Praetyre asked a trivial question which he wanted to answer later. The female Slig struggled to answer it, and sort of cleared the idea up.

He felt that they should get to the operation as soon as possible. So Slap typed again, "Chris, we need an answer now. Two Sligs in this Laboratory are at a fatal condition, and both need to be healed within the next two hours. I need your assurance, or I will be forced to do the operation myself,"

07-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax walked into the cafe "whats going on in here" he asked looking at Tiny then looking at Trio Jaws walked and sat to the side of Slax.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

07-11-2007, 08:34 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash heard another Slig talk to him "Whuh? Good point, though these don't use fuel, so there'd be no soot, and I don't think there's any lubricant in there...meh, more comfortable without 'em on" so saying, Slash slipped out of his pants, picked them up and brought them down to the floor, before climbing up again. He looked at the screen, he'd appeared to have missed the title "So, uh...what're we watchin'?"
07-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

PAT, SPLAT, ETC. PLEASE READ MY OOC.

OOC: I'll forewarn you all now, I'm going on holdiay for 2 weeks soon. From this Sunday to 2 weeks on Monday I'll be unable to post unless I'm extremely extremely lucky, so I suggest we try and sort out the Lab situation so Dek doesn't need to be consciously involved, and if Arthur or Dek are needed, then it can be stuff carried out without them having to be conscious eg. the blood transfusion.
IC:
Dek watched Slap go to work. "Have you checked her blood type yet? That way we can go about finding a donor. What's yours, Arthur?"
Arthur blanked. "Oh...gee..I've haven't a clue. Never needed ta know. Slap, d'you know how to find out?"

Dek returned to Agent and took a look at the scans.
"Good luck Chris. I hope you know what you're doing."
He then took another look at Molt. There was still no knowing what was wrong with him, and with the scanner being occupied for Agent, they wouldn't know until that operation was done. he gave Molt a mild sedative to try and ease his muscles, and hopefully any pain that he mgiht be experiencing.
"I've never seen a case like him. We'd better hurry with Agent, we'll need all the time we can get for Molt here."
he remembered the cybernetic eye and limb he had constructed for Molt, and hoped they weren't something to do with it. Dek remembered a mention of machinery being a part in it, and recalled that he had wired the cyber-eye up directly to Molt's retinal nerves. If a large shock, Chant Suppressor bolt or Mudokon psychic field had interfered with the device, there was no knowing what nervous or mental damage had been done.
~~~~~~~~
Dean turned to Anni and Kix.
"Do you want me to come? I'll help, unless you think I should stay and keep Anni company.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: We might have closed down by the time you're back, MM.

IC:
Jim had been thinking one of them should stay with Anni, but had been thinking he might just be acting characteristically paranoid, so he was glad when Dean made the suggestion. "Yeah, maybe you should stay here with her, just in case she wakes up, or the vykkers come looking for her or something." He stopped himself glancing across the room to where the sligs were seated.
"Shall we go then?" He asked Kix, and then thought that might sound like he was trying to get away from Anni so he added quickly, "I mean, we can stay a little longer if yuo ant; just though we could get on with it so we have time to get it finished. It'd be nice to have it done for Anni when she wakes up."

07-11-2007, 06:33 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: guh! sorry guys (specially venks) i was at the marion shopping center yesterday and tuesday. pokemon tourney. lost in first round both days. damn porygon z.

IC: Scri nodded feverantly at doe when he suggested they go to the R+R. when he enquired whether she could walk ok, she simply mumbled "i think i'm ok to walk..". Scri didnt really know what was happening to her, she felt dizzy and sick t her stomach. 'what on oddworld could have done this to me?' she thought. she looked at doe and slowly shuffled in what she thought was the general direction of the R+R. Scri didnt notice the feint glow coming from the pendant in her hand.

OOC: evil plot device! activate!

07-11-2007, 10:39 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Galaleo growled then turned his attention to the female slig, Cylepso, “Hmm? No, no It wasn’t because I was bad…” He had been told not to tell people about his visits with Mother, but he said, “I’m not really sure if she does eat sligs, she eats elums though, I know that much, ma’am.” He shifted from clawed foot to clawed foot, and signed, “Well, She might eat sligs, I haven’t really asked her. She might be offended.”
Peach trilled again and nudged the BigBros hand.
Martha nodded and said, “As long as I can be of some help sir.” Rick seemed distracted at a small Mudokon, Tiro. She was surprised as the Mudokon seemed to have possessed the rather large BigBro. She watched as they Mudokon stopped and the BigBro broke the table by dropping it. She was very surprised; she had never seen a anyone actually been possessed. The little Mudokon then jumped on the BigBro, causing him to panic and run, rather nosily, around the room. She laughed brightly and clapped her paws together. Rusty stopped moaning and trotted over to Martha, “Whaz up?”
“Oh, I’m just enjoying the niceties of this place.”
Rusty gave her a blank look the went over to the cracked table and started to dramatize about it, “Oh, poor table! Who this you?”
Niko burst out laughing, and Rusty looked offended, “what I do?”
“Iz a friggin’ thable! Jazz, gehhta ofter iz!” Niko laughed.
“Poor, poor table! All hurt.”
“Rusty, it’s a table!”
“Make worse!”
“ugg, lefta beh mizz, ez offta gun bahrrelh.”
Every sorrow to forget."

07-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Shem
Zappfly

: Jun 2007
: 16
Shem  (10)

((OOC: http://www.oddworldforums.net/showpo...&postcount=193 ))

As the train doors opened, Zazi was hit by dirty air. He took a small step back in surprise, and cleared his throat. He exited the train, which took off again almost instantly. Zazi looked around at this new, artificial world in amazment. He walked over to a map, posted on a nearby wall. Half of it was covered in ir-removable (is that a word...?) dust.

"Great. I guess I better look for someone to help me find the Executive office..." He said and walked down the corridor...

Last edited by Shem; 07-12-2007 at 11:13 AM..
07-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I'm assuming Dek's okay with Prae's leaving. If he is not, consider this post null and void.
IC:
Praetyre left the laboratory, waving towards his superior. He left the door open for any new arrivees to enter, and made his way to the room marked R&R cheerfully, thinking to himself;
"I might be developing an allergy to newly packed meat. Shame, since I used to like the smell of freshly opened Elum Chubs in the morning. Then I liked the sweet smell of Scrab cakes. Now, I merely relish the security of electronics and steel and the feeling of safety, even at the cost of my own Vykkeranity. Good thing I'm wearing this helmet. I might pick up a virus or two. Damn genetics."
Praetyre reached the open door, speaking moderately to it's occupants;
"Will I be bunking with you folks, or am I supposed to sleep in the Executive Offices? The Lab R&R just feels too cold, and there's no booze, TVs that show [I]Closet Homosexual Made Movie Theatre 2000/I], VNN- Executive Edition, or General Law Inquiry: Airemus, or the company of blue collars."

07-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Bleh, I'm all clueless waiting for Venks to post as Chris so the operation can move along...Oh well.

IC
(Cafeteria)
Dimitrio sighed before answering S;ax.
"Well Tiro is bothering Tiny again - Tiro! Stop scaring Tiny!"
"Nope!" Tiro razzed, before falling off and onto a chair. "Owch..."
Tiny stood shivering and looking around at the people, before talking shyly to Martha the mudokon.
"Uhhh...Have any of you seen a female slig?" He asked timedly. "She's a friends friend, and she went off and didn't come back..."

07-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: This new info is so amazing isn't it Slaveless? I just wish a certain someone *coughcoughMAX THE MUGcoughcough* would update the Oddworld Encyclopedia.

IC: Chris fully understood the situation, if he did not operate quickly the Slig(Agent) would die.
Chris opened his necessities bag and took out his surgeon outfit. Chris took off his yellow dress and replaced it with the new clothes, not concerned if others found him undressing in front of them odd.

Chris stepped over to the X-ray taking a closer look at the skeletal system looking at what he would have to work with. The bullet was lodged into one of the patient's ribs, debridement was obviously mandatory. Chris then touched the x-ray, opening the image of the circulatory system. There was only minor vascular damage, but what Chris was really worried about was cavitation and possible tetanus. It was still debated by medical-class Vykkers if high velocity weapons truly had a higher chance of causing cavitation, but by Chris's experience that tended to be the case. Chris frowned openly when seeing the image of the muscular system was taking its own sweet time to load. The patient didn't have that time.

Chris walked over to the patient and was surprised to see she wasn't hooked up to life support. Her body had enough to deal with as it was, she didn't need to strain herself further. Chris attached the life support himself, intubating the female Slig, providing anesthesia and keeping the Slig asleep. The last thing the Slig would want to see was a Vykker in mid operation on her body. Chris grabbed one of his many medical scalpels and cut off the patient's shirt, she would have to forgive him. Her life was more important then her fashion statement. Chris put on his looking glasses and began to search for the patient's entry wound. He found it on her chest, frighteningly close to her lungs and heart. It was urgent to see if the patient had received any damage to her organs. Chris returned to the x-ray impatiently waiting for the image of her muscular system to upload. He was ready to perform the thoracotomy and debridement with or without the image.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#9 noticed as more people walked into the R&R, it must be reaching that time again. Thoughts still buzzing around in his head #9 asked his companion(Scarface), "Do you think our grandma was mean to our mum like mum is to us? I think that might explain a lot."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Scri's head bobbled up and down as she responded to Doe, "I think I'm ok to walk.."

Doe frowned as he watched Scri walk away from the R&R, she either had no idea which way it was or was sicker then he first thought.
Doe grabbed onto Scri's arm and pointed away from where she was walking, "We might want to go this way."

Last edited by Venks; 07-13-2007 at 01:16 PM..
07-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at Trio "you can't just posess anyone you will get zaped again" Jaws looked at the mud child on the chair Jaws picked up an old bone and droped it near Trio hopeing for a game of fetch.

07-13-2007, 05:21 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

scri was walking in a bit of a daze, when she felt a tug on her arm. doe was saying something and pointing in the other direction. Scri couldnt understand what doe was saying, her head was so muddled up, but she got the general idea that he was going to lead her somewhere. Scri felt to tired and sick to disagree with her friend, so she let him pull her down the hall.

07-14-2007, 06:05 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Couldn't Chris of just taken her shirt off instead of slicing it? Oh well, my mummuy says doctors do that to save time. And lives....Dum dum.

IC
Agent briefly became conscious and saw the pink figure of Chris, before passing out as she was put on life support and given anaesthetic. She felt her shirt being cut off before passing out completely. "Mmmm..."
---
(R&R)
Scarface groaned as #9 asked more questions.
"Look, Skillya is screwy because she is! I don't care whenever its because she's emotionally damaged or not! Why do you keep on asking me these questions, are you a wanna be mommie's boy or something?!"
---
(Cafeteria)
"I know, I know..." Tiro answered before a faulty chant suppressor electrocuted him. ""YAOWOOWOWOWOW!" He moaned in pain before seeing Jaws drop the bone near him.
"Oh...You wanna play?"
Tiro threw the bone, knocking it off Dimitrio's head.
"Ow!"
"Oopsie...Sorry..."

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-14-2007 at 06:29 AM..
07-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Final post for 2 weeks. Probably final post of this W@RF, so I'm writing my characters into inaction. Are we restarting in August, September or when?
IC:
Dean watched Anni leave, then turned to Domino. "Hmm? Scrab and the Scrub? That's a classic film. Sure, I'll watch."
~~~~~~~~~
Arthur, realising there was little he could do now, went back to the R+R part fo the Lab and lay down, having a rest.
Dek followed, hoping Chris could manage. "Shout if you need me with anythnig regarding Molt, Agent or the Meech. I've stabilise the meech's condition and sorted out the most imediate problems, and I've reduced the internal bleeding in the safest way possible. The artery damage is only superficial, but it'd be best to fix it. I need a better rest, I've been busy from the first second I came here."
He lay down, popped yet another Chill Pill, and tried to sleep.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Shem
Zappfly

Shem  (10)

((OOC: Hey guys, i've decided to put Zazi in the next W@RF, so ignore him for now ^^))
07-14-2007, 10:29 AM
slipknot101
Zappfly

: eureka
: 5
slipknot101  (10)

dennis woke up finding himself almost at his destination rupture farms out of all the places he worked this is the one place that all glukkons admired and wished to work the train stopped and dennis got out and and went in to look for the manager arnie
07-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Shem
Zappfly

Shem  (10)

((OOC: No offence intended, but I think you should punctuate a bit more. It reads wierdly otherwise ))
07-14-2007, 03:36 PM
slipknot101
Zappfly

: eureka
: 5
slipknot101  (10)
Happy

okay i will next time
07-15-2007, 05:00 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: Sorry bout taking so long to post. I just got The Sims 2 intalled after several years trying to fire it up, and that game is pretty mind-draining.
IC:
Ricky turned away from the lab door, pressing a button on his walkie-talkie, and putting it to his ear.
'Hey Wic, you there?'

Cal snapped back to reality as the walkie-talkie he'd confiscated started talking. Shakily putting it to his ear, he tried to keep a steady voice as he spoke.
'Cal speakin'.'

'Cal?! Where's Wic? And... y-you're ok?!' Ricky exclaimed, bewildered. 'I thought... weren't you-'

'Let's shut the @#$% up about that.' Cal snapped, not caring if anyone heard him swearing. 'I'm fine, what you saw was... well, you saw somethin' that din' happen. Wic was at the cafeteria last time I checked, and I'm tryin' to find you.'

'... Well... I'm outside the lab... Where're you?'

'I was... I am making my way to the lift. I guess I'll see you there.' Cal said, unceremoniously cutting the conversation short, clipping the walkie-talkie back onto his belt and walking into the lift.

Ricky, still slighly bewildered, put the walkie-talkie back into his back pack, and turned back to the open lab door, peeking in. He couldn't see very much of what was going on with the female Slig's operation, just some silhouettes and the sound of droning machines. He leaned forward as far as he could without falling over. He knew that she was in good hands, and also that he shouldn't hang around should he get found out, but something made him wonder... He was tempted to ask one of the Vykkers if it was serious, but he resisted. He didn't want to get in their way.

Wic sighed as Cal marched off, and turned to the cafeteria doors. He decided to ask the nice lady Slig where he could get a job. Trotting up, he looked up at her, and saw that she was in a conversation with the white-skinned Slig. He didn't want to be rude, so he decided to stand and wait for them to finish before asking.
Looking around, he wondered what his job would be. He could see a little grime on the walls closer to the ceiling, maybe he could get a ladder to reach that... or maybe he would work in the kitchen, cleaning and drying dishes? Or (and his heart leapt in excitement again at the thought) maybe he would get to go up and clean the boss's quarters? That would be cool...

07-15-2007, 05:54 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: It seems we might be able to put an end to this version soon. But with Slaveless leaving for a week, things might get complicated. Gappiqu should be delivered to the Cafeteria somehow. I had the idea of RG tranquilizing him and taking him to the Glukkons. It would be only to make things easier, having more characters at one place at a time, so we won't have to search where they are.

Welcome, Shem and Slipknot101. Yeah, punctuations make things clearer. Slig 7665, I think you should keep this in mind, too.

Zozo, the guy shaking Tiro was Rick and he's a Mudokon.

--------------------------------------

"Accident, eh? Sure." said Rick, watching the kid who climbed onto the neck of a BigBro. They ran around for a while, until the Slig shook him off. Then a chant suppressor zapped Tiro. "These things up there are for stopping these accidents, you know." he said, grinning.

Rick walked back to Martha. "Well then, I'll bring here the stuff we need later. And, you can call me Rick, I'm not that old."

07-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

OOC: I'll keep that in mind Dripik oh and I wont be posting for the next 3 days going to Paris.

IC:
Slax chouldn't help but snigger when the bone hit Dimitrio's head.

Jaws picked up the bone and droped it in front of Trio.