Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-07-2007, 05:24 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg has a heart attack and dies on the table.

OOC: Alright, I'm kidding, nevermind that. I've done a picture of Sturg on the table, though, as a couple of you requested, so that's in the RPG art thread.
07-07-2007, 05:34 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
“Traveling, eh? Huh, not much, I prefer to stay in one place, rather then getting’ hurled about,” Cylepso replied, “There is another girl slig ‘round here, she is…well, a bit of a nut, but who isn’t now days? Perfectly fine to be a bit mad, keep you in sync.”

:
IC: Sturg has a heart attack and dies on the table.

OOC: Alright, I'm kidding, nevermind that. .
I lol. I see she hasn't forgotten Agent...Is anyone gonna notice that she knocked on the lab door and is talking to herself?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

07-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax ran outside the cafe and shouted "has anyone seen a female slig around here".

Jaws stoped chasing trio when he saw a chunk of meat on the floor he walked up to it and started to eat it.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

07-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I grow idle....Must type.

IC
(Cafeteria)
Dimitrio hopelessly followed Slax, with no idea what to do. His mind grew concerned as he grew worried for his female friend.
"Odd, let her be okay..." He prayed. "She wouldn't just run off like this..." He remembered the criminal commotion and panicked.
"Please let her be okay; please let her be okay!" He hyperventilated again.

Tiro and Tiny quickly answered "Nope!" To Slax as they ran around a table. Noticing the sloggie had stopped and was eating #9's remains, they stopped in confusion, before Tiny started chasing Tiro.
"I better run!" He whimpered, not realising he was chasing Tiro. Dimitrio shook his head at the two.
"Be careful guys..."
-
-
-
(In R&R)
Scarface awoke with a shake from his nightmare. He listened to a commotion outside, not bothered getting up to check it out. Shivering, he turned in 'his' bed and struggled to sleep again.
-
-
-
(Outside Dek's lab)
Agent gasped more as she further lost consciousness. She passed out again, her mind falling into a dreamless sleep as she lay there, bandaged up and pale.

OOC: Seeing as Ricardo and Agent 80085 knocked the door loudly more than once, can she get noticed now plz?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-07-2007 at 10:20 AM..
07-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

The Intern replied to Doe saying, "Well of course, genius, I was gonna say that anyways. First off, I need to find Ricky. The bastard's probably scampered off somewhere, and-"" Cal paused as he watched the cafeteria doors come open and noticed a strange trio barging towards the kitchen. "Geez, what's with all weirdos round here?! Next thing you know, there'll be Kintos from the other side of Mudos!" The criminal started walking towards the open door and called back, "You snooze, you looze!"

Doe just smiled and shook his head, this Cal was an interesting character. The Mudanchee warrior quickly caught up with the Intern and said nonchalantly, "So you know my name is Doe, however these Industrial fools know me as Nat a simple Mudokon from the south. Hold on one second and I'll tell you where your friend is."
Doe closed his eyes and scanned the facility for the dark, wild spirit of Ricky. Doe located him and pointed upwards. "Your friend is above us near the Vykker Laboratory."
Suddenly a 'female' Slig(Cylepso) followed by a Intern(Seb) walked over to Cal and she stated without introducing herself, "Hey, your not dead! Huh, I thought you would be considering you got shot in the faceā€¦"
The Slig then got lost in a conversation with her Intern companion... how she managed to understand the thing Doe had no idea.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

While Chris's mind was absorbed by the sight of a Meech a armor clad Vykker(Praetyre) said in a creepy sci-fi esque robot voice, "Who the hell are you and what makes you think a meat packing factory was a fashion show?"
Snapping back into reality Chris retorted, "My name is Chris, Darth Rudeness."
Before Chris could answer the second question a second Vykker(Dek) said, "Hello there, but now isn't the time for introductions. Unless you happen to have a great deal of expertise on Meech DNA, we'd appreciate it if you waited outside."
The second Vykker then looked back to the armor clad one to discuss something.
Chris was a little upset to be turned off so quickly, but decided not to show his anger as he wanted to get a job here. "I'm afraid I know little to nothing of Meeches, however I'm one of the head surgeons of Mudos and it looks like you could use my help." Chris pointed at the injured Meech which due to the two Vykker's discussion was being ignored.
"Perhaps you would like to make sure this Meech lives before you discuss cloning it."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#9 entered the R&R room and noticed another Slig(Scarface) already there.
"Hey my fellow mechanical reared associate what brings you to this room of tranquility and alleviation?"
07-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

Ricky sighed as he stuck his head out from behind the elevator, watching the bandaged Slig. Whoever was in the Lab didn't seem to notice her there.
The Slig had mumbled something to him as he moved away, something about their Mom... she seemed delusional, but he shuddered at the thought of Queen Skillya anyway.
Ricky gulped, and forced himself to look away. This was all that he could do. If the doctors inside couldn't notice her on their doorstep, well... she would...
Suddenly, he ran back out and slammed his fist on the door.
'There's someone @#$%in' dyin' out here! You can't spare one more bed or whatever?! You've got a @#$%in' patient!' he yelled at the top of his voice. His heart was racing, he knew they were going to see him if he did this. But he didn't seem to care anymore.

"So you know my name is Doe, however these Industrial fools know me as Nat a simple Mudokon from the south. Hold on one second and I'll tell you where your friend is." Cal lifted an eyebrow as 'Doe' said this.
'Find my friend? How-'
"Your friend is above us near the Vykker Laboratory." Doe said, pointing upwards.
Okay, this was getting really weird. Cal wondered if he should have trusted this Mud. Apparently he was going by an alias, and he obviously had the sort of powers that you'd find in a Native, not an Industrial-born slave. Cal put two and two together.
'Doe's a terrorist?...' he thought. Then-
"Hey, your not dead! Huh, I thought you would be considering you got shot in the face..." the female Slig blurted. Cal sighed.
'Heh, I've had worse mishaps, believe me.' he said, pointing to his eye patch.

Wic looked up at Doe in awe as he located Ricky.
'Wow, how'd you do that?!' he cried, earning an immediate scowl from Cal. He then heard the lady Slig talking, and fliched in suprise, turing to Cal.
'You were shot?!' he said, wide-eyed.
'...I'll talk about it later.' Cal mumbled. Wic turned back to Doe.
'What other stuff can ya do? Can you... you know... make people do crazy stuff?' he grinned, clearly enjoying himself.

07-08-2007, 03:45 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: no, i'm not dead. ive been trying to get over my pokemon addiction. they haunt my dreams...AHH! ARBOKS!!

IC: Scri watched the crowd in the cafateria mill about, thinking about what this damn charm meant, and why she was so attracted to that doe character. Scri turned to look at the offending mudokon, only to find him strolling out of the cafateria. Scri hadn't even noticed that the doors were open, let alone the fact that doe was slipping away. She quickly got up from her seat and jogged after him, dropping the charm as she went.

OOC (again) : plot point alert, though it should really wait for version eight...hey! that rhymes!

07-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at Dimitrio "any ideas were she whould be" Slax said "mabey she's gone to R&R".

Jaws finished eating his meat and once again joined the chase with Tiny and Trio.

07-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: XDAww, Wicky got a conscience, and Wic kinda reminds me of Tiro.

(Cafeteria)
Dimitrio's breathing slowed down as he thought desperately in panic.
"No idea...Let's try upstairs and keep asking people, Tiro, Tiny, you guys keep a look out for her..."

The two heard, but thenj began running again as they were both chased by Jaws.
"The sloggie's gonna get us!" Tiny shrieked.

OOC: Anyone in the cafeteria besides Slax and my own characters?
IC
-
-
-
(R&R)
Scarface looked over at number #9, in a bad mood.
"I'm trying to sleep off a bad guilt, you?"
-
-
-
(Outside Dek's lab....Will someone in there help now plz?!)
Agent woke up again with a dry long desperate gasp, reaching a hand weakly out at Slax.
"Where's....Dimi..." She tried to stop herself from passing out again as she halucinated, seeing a massive slig queen before her.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-08-2007 at 11:40 AM..
07-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre turned to his superior;
"Sir, I think we should hire him/her/it, or whatever that thing is. It could make a good nightshift for tonight, along with the other surgeon."
Praetyre then noticed someone banging on the door, and opened it, seeing two Inhabitants. He turned to his superior, and spoke;
"I think we should just declare an emergency situation and hire Master Surgeon and Freaky temporarily for tonight. We can discuss this when the crisis blows over."

07-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Slap watched as both a Vykker that dressed like the Sligs that lost a bet, and two Sligs (one of them being a female and injured) that were demanding attention. Slap shook his head, being absolutely surprised that this factory never seemed to stop being weird. This was stranger than the time that Munch, part of species thought to be extinct, had used Humphrey's technology implants to destroy both Vykker Labs 13 and many Magog Cartel factories. All Slap could think was that this place was either going to throw him into thearpy after a year of being there, or let him learn that the world was full of different people. You could never believe who is out there or what had been born. Hopefully it was the second one.

He lifted his head to return into reality and faced the new members in the Laboratory. This meant they had to decide whether to hire a strange Vykker and have extra work be done, or have three doctors treat three different patients and more to come. Slap thought it was ridiculous, because the Vykker seemed pretty average. They needed an extra doctor, no matter if it was a little girly. Heck, as far as they knew, the Vykker could have lost a bet, just like Sligs! Slap typed to the other doctors, "Judging this Vykker will get us no where. We need extra assistance. This Vykker seems average by standards, aside from the fact it wears clothing for fashion statements. If it does anything we do not approve, we treat it with knock out gas and throw it out of Rupture Farms with charges of not focusing on work related material on the job.

Look it at this way, we have three doctors here. We have three patients that require more than one doctor. This Meech needs to have an operation, we have a female Slig who has injuries, and a Slig who hasn't been diagonosed yet. At a real, small hospital, there would be nearily 30-60 patients at a time, with tons of doctors that could work over 26 hours a day. We have a smaller job, but we still have one Odd of a job to do. (Excuse my language please) Now, let's set aside this Vykker's differences and work with that.

Praetyre, declaring this an emergency situation is like calling a Scrub who wears red clothing a terrorist. It's nothing compared to what I had to go through in a hospital. Now excuse me, I need to deal with the new Sligs and the new Vykker,"

Slap went around the Meech and approached the girly Vykker. He typed politely, "Hello Vykker surgeon. I am sorry for our other Vykkers' behavior, we are under stress. Espically I, who hasn't had a decent amount of sleep for four years. Where is my manners, welcome to the Laboratory of Rupture Farms. You could work here at no cost, as long you qualify for a doctor, which I'm confident you will pass. Now please excuse, someone has to attend to these Sligs,"

Slap next went to the door and typed to both of the Sligs, "Well, sorry for our delay, we have no such ability to hear people knock the door in the Laboratory. But anyway, we will treat this female, injuried Slig organic. I just need to lift you off the ground. Help me mascline Slig, I am not as physical as you,"

Slap first tucked his laptop inside his apron and then grabbed onto one of the long, ape-ish arms of the female He used a lot of strength to lift her up. He wasn't able to carry large organics very well, even thought he was able to lift up a Vykker the other day. So, he waited for both Sligs to responde, and tried his best to continue to hold up the Slig.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Isaac was relieved when the Vykker left. That was pretty freaky to see a Vykker, since they looked like their skin was about to rot on their living body. He was still in fear, for an unknown reason. He couldn't find himself to relax very well, but he knew he was okay. There was nothing to fear now, but he was still scared. What did the Vykker do to him? He felt a strange pain in left arm, which was red. Isaac didn't land there. He was too scared to think what had happened to him.

While the rest of the Mudokons left except for one, Isaac was left to face that he might need to follow them. He still had no clue what he should be doing around here. Before he could do anything, a bulky Mudokon asked him if he was all right. He responded, "I doun't know, I fell okay, but my arm feels funy, and-,"

He stopped to look at this Mudokon. It was familiar somehow, but then he quickly realized who it was. Isaac started to shout, "Hey wait a hole darned minute, yer that Mudokon who refuved' (refused) ta help me and my brothers! Yer were like, 'No man, I doun't have a barrel stuck in me pocket', and left me ta find one! What do ya want from me now?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kix groaned. This was just what she needed. Some Slig that was pretty disgusting that could disturb the entire community. If Dean was scared, she bet that she would be scared, along with Anni. This wasn't good at all. Maybe she could get the Slig to not be noticed, or at least hide his horrorifying piece of him. She asked Dean nicely, "Well, can you tell him we need to get in there without looking at him? Anni can't bear from watching some ugly looking Slig, even more so if it makes us tremble,"

07-08-2007, 03:21 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Galaleo widened his red eyes, “Another female?” Well, that was interesting, “she’s mad? Okay…” He was suspecting this female, Cylepso, was a little weird as well. He wasn’t going to say that to her face though. He listened and then turned his gaze onto the intern, and Mudokon, who were standing before them. He tapped a razor toe on the floor, and said, “you got shot? Now what’s next? We already had meeches, people getting blown up, how interesting…” He scribbled down on his notepad, thinking to himself. He then stretched his fingers and glanced at the (Cal) Intern, and asked, “Might I ask who you are?” Never mind the fact he already knew. He also glanced pointedly at the Interns companion, the Mudokon. (Doe)
“Oh, see must have been hungry, poor little baby! She hasn’t been feed today. I am very sorry, sir.” Martha said to Vester, “You see, she was trying to eat a scrab leg before, sir, but I wouldn’t let her, as that is cannibalism, and that isn’t good.”
Rusty was still moaning about his scratches, waving his hand about. Niko reached out and picked Rusty up by the wrist and peered at the cuts then snorted, “Getta grfp, dhey arent dat bhad.”
“It is! Hurt real good!” Rusty wailed, suriming so much that Niko dropped him, “Offpp!”
Niko just laughed, while Rusty sat back up, looking mournful. Peach was still sulking, mopping around, refusing to turn in her friends directions. She turned to a familuar scent,(Jatts) and trotted over to it and sat down next to it, leaning her head against the large machined limb.
Martha watched and sign, “Oh shes such a drama queen, always sulking, the poor baby…”
Every sorrow to forget."

Last edited by LadySlig; 07-08-2007 at 03:43 PM..
07-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

While Cal conversed with a pair of odd Sligs, Doe noticed Scri running towards him. She seemed unaware of what was going on around her.
Doe noticed as she dropped her necklace, he walked over to the dropped object and picked it up. Doe handed the treasure back to its owner, "Scri are you okay, you seem lost."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Slig(Scarface) that #9 questioned answered, "I'm trying to sleep off a bad guilt, you?"
"Well I was in a most spectacular fight only to get shot down by a crazy Vykker, I'm taking a break from all that violence."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris was happy to get a good welcoming from the Intern(Slap), yet he thought it odd how a Intern had so much pull around here. Chris was used to people treating Interns as simple trash.
"I'm ready to help in anyway I can."
07-08-2007, 11:53 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

ā€œMad as a scrab with a tooth ache really. But I cant talk-most people would say Iā€™m a lunatic. I donā€™t care though, I stopped caring a while back. After all, you can kill all the morons or there would be no one left.ā€
ā€œmnnaganm mnanma.ā€ Seb commented.
ā€œI wasnā€™t meaning you, your mad like me, arenā€™t you?ā€
ā€œmmnamam nmamgh.ā€
ā€œYour such a moron.ā€
ā€œmnhnam, mnama hnamam?ā€
ā€œIf only that were possible.ā€
Seb rolled his eyes, looking amused. Cyelpso hummed tunelessly then remembered something Cal said, ā€œWorse mishaps? What could be worse then gettingā€™ shot? Wanna talk about it?ā€
----
Vester stared at Martha, not really understanding what she was saying, ā€œSulkingā€¦? Whatā€™s that mean?ā€
Lenny crawled along, scuttling along the ground like a armed slurg. He spied Tiny, Trio and Jaws and laughed, rather hysterically, and yelped, ā€œHehehe, running around in circles! Sloggie and sliggie!ā€ He tried to clap but fell over, and giggled some more.
----
Jatt glared at his brother, who crossed his arms and rested his head on them. He was about to snap at him when he noticed something red by his leg. To his surprise, the little scrab was there, leaning against his leg. He brightened, and then reached down and gently picked the small animal up, patting her. Jutt glanced up and made a disgusted face at Jatt. He thougn was to busy patting Peach, cooing to her, ā€œAww, yer so cuteā€¦ā€
ā€œOdd, what da ā€˜ell as happened tha ye? Cute? Yo acting like a bloody mud, fer cryinā€™ out loud.ā€
ā€œWell, shes is cute. I like ā€˜er.ā€ Jatt responded, patting Peaches head.
Jutt looked at his brother as if he had grown another head, but Jatt ignored him and continued to pat and coo to Peach.

07-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

Marvak  (12)

Ricky sighed with relief when the doors finally opened, and saw an armour-clad Vykker step out, saying something to the Inhabitants behind it, and followed by an Intern in an apron. Ricky noticed that the Intern was carrying a laptop, presumably for communicating purposes.
How strange.
Ricky leaned closer to read what the Intern had typed;
"Well, sorry for our delay, we have no such ability to hear people knock the door in the Laboratory.('No $&*#, Sherlock.' Ricky said, half jokingly at this.) But anyway, we will treat this female, injured Slig organic. I just need to lift you off the ground. Help me masculine Slig, I am not as physical as you."
Ricky nodded as he carefully grabbed her by the torso and, resting her head on his shoulder, he slowly carried her into the lab with the help of the Intern (if that's okay with you Slaveless ). As they went in, Ricky asked with a hint of fear in his voice;
'She's gonna be okay, right?' he knew the Intern couldn't respond without typing on his laptop, but he wanted to get it out of his system.

Cal gave a suspicious look at the white-skinned Slig as he asked his identity. He saw that he was writing something down on a note pad, that wasn't a good sign either. Could he get 'Calvin Castro' out of just 'Cal'? But he wasn't as much a well-known criminal as Ricky was, maybe he could risk it...
'The name's Cal. You want my autograph too?' he said jokingly, pointing at the note pad. He chuckled quietly at his own joke for a moment before the female Slig asked;
“Worse mishaps? What could be worse then getting’ shot? Wanna talk about it?” Cal glared.
'No, I don't.' he said, horns twitching. He opened his mouth to say something else when-
'Tsk tsk tsk, that's not like you! You should be proud of your battlescars, or are you too embarrassed about what happened to tell them?' Cal gave an oh so quiet whimper when the voice inside his head hissed its taunts at him again. Where the hell'd it come from?! He'd never heard it before... unless...
Cal surreptitiously placed a hand on his taser, which was now clipped to his belt. Had the shock attack caused it?

Wic looked curiously at Cal, who seemed to have gotten lost in his thoughts.
'You okay?' he asked. Cal snapped back to reality, but just glared at Wic again.
Wic also noticed Doe had moved off without answering his question. He felt a little sad, but he was used to being ignored my the big people, so it didn't worry him too much.

Last edited by Marvak; 07-09-2007 at 03:06 AM..
07-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Ralph waved a hand in Isaac's direction and started walking away.

"Fine, if you don't want help, I won't give it. See you later."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, and in case you're wondering, I'm not making Ralph "become nicer" as time goes on or anything cliche like that But his change of personality with the experiments has made it rather unstable, meaning he practically gets mood swings. So he can be completely antisocial sometimes and other times he can actually be quite helpful and friendly.

07-09-2007, 01:06 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

ā€œGood, cause we donā€™t wanna hear it!ā€ Cylepso beamed, not at all offended by Cals response. Seb looked rather amused, but didnā€™t comment. Cylepso started to click her fingers and sang lightly under her breath to a old poem she knew,
ā€œand they fell, a screaming down and when they hit the bottom they stained the ground, with their watery brainsā€¦ā€
ā€œmnmhamam?ā€™ Seb asked.
ā€œWhat? Oh I just remember that tune. The words arenā€™t too nice, but who cares? The world isnā€™t nice, either.ā€
ā€œmhmam.ā€
ā€œDonā€™t take that tone with me mister, or Iā€™ll go over their and kick your ass.ā€
ā€œmnhmama nmaha.ā€ Seb said, shaking his head.
ā€œCould so! Or I could shot you, but I would get told off and I donā€™t like people yelling at me, phah, do they think Iā€™m deaf or something? If they talked normally I could hear them perfectly, but I tune out if they start yelling like a deranged paramite.ā€
ā€œnmmah. Hmamam?ā€
ā€œOh, your gettingā€™ pretty annoying, so shut it.ā€
ā€œmhnma hmam.ā€
ā€œOh for Oddsake, you win. Fine, Iā€™ll shut upā€¦For a few seconds at least.ā€ With that she crossed her arms and looked grumpy.
ā€œmnhanmam?ā€
ā€œYes, I am.ā€
ā€œmhnam.ā€

07-09-2007, 01:38 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri was shocked as doe adressed her. "uhm..i'm fine" she said with a small smile as she took back her treasure. "ur..i was just wondering if you..uhm..nevermind" she stuttred, looking down at the floor. she only wanted to thank him and ask if he wanted to move away from the crowds, but somehow the words just retreated back down her throat, like a lone paramite facing an intruder. Scri turned away and cursed herself for being so foolish. "I'm sorry" she muttered "i think somethings wrong with me.."

07-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(R&R)
"Good for you..." An uninterested Scarface muttered, burying his torn tentacles in his pillows.
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
Tiny kept on running from Jaws with Tiro, before Tiro climbed on to a table, out of the sloggie's reach. He chanted, before Tiny realisewd what he was doing.
"NOES!" He cried, before Tiro possesed him. He shook wildly, before looking around the room with azure blue eyes.
"Cool, I'm bigger than everyone else!" The possesed Tiny giggled.
Dimitrio blinked at what Tiro had done, before sighing.
"Just don't blow him up or try anything stupid..." His eyes widened as he recognised Lenny.
"Lenny!....What happened to your pants? Anyway, have you seen Agent anywhere? She just went off and didn't come back..."
-
-
-
(Deks lab...Yay medical help)
Agent give an agonized moan as she was carried, flickering her eyes half open.
"Shot myself..." She choked out. "Accident....Blood loss...." She rested her head on Ricardo's shoulder as she tried to fight off the urge to close her eyes.

-
OOC: Anyway, Agent 80085 has blood loss, a bullet lodged in her chest and will probably need more blood or something. And Patrick, Chris asked what shehe's supposed to do, no one has told Chris what to do yet.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-09-2007 at 03:13 AM..
07-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Er, how could Ricky tell Praetyre's skin colour when he is completely covered by grey armour?
IC:
Praetyre turned to Slap, and replied;
"Sorry, I was just a bit bitterly stressed and hated seeing other happy Inhabitants, so I lashed out.

You do make a good point about our staffing ratio. What would be your estimate for the average patient intake per day in a facility like this? We could extrapolate hiring requirements using nurse-surgeon-patient and lodge a request with the boss based

And actually, I was thinking of calling this an emergency for job security reasons. It isn't, really. It’s just that when you start allowing folks to operate out of an emergency, you get boatloads of paperwork and I really don’t feel like burdening myself or some poor bureaucratic schmuck with that junk and legal garbage. And I really don’t want to put any more pressure on the boss here. He looks like he has a hell of a job on his hands.”

Praetyre turned and walked over to the strange Vykker, offering to shake his hand;
“I apologize for my immature behaviour earlier. I also apologize for allowing my stress to overwhelm me and awake the darker, purely genetic personality existent within me. Please, welcome aboard. My name is Praetyre. What’s yours?”
Domino continued to wrestle Arrack, and eventually held the organ bag above the Slig’s head and slammed it down like a wrestler, having learned some lessons from first hand experience with Malarkey as how to forcibly attach a hood to someone’s head. He pulled the bag so it would automatically zip tight enough to require the force of a Scrab to budge it. It wrenched around Arrack’s neck, stopping just short of impairing his breathing.
Arrack watched as his world once again became a slitted one. He decided to just give up. It wasn’t very nice to cause enormous amounts of vomiting. He wrenched it off temporarily again, but it simply snapped back on again. He spoke through the mouth hole;
“Sorry.”
Domino was about to give Arrack a bit of a platonic, reassuring hug when he saw a freakish looking Vykker through the nearby lab door. He screamed and receded, horrible mental images of cyclopean captain’s, steam engine’s, and brooms. He screamed almost as loudly as Arrack once had, and collapsed in a heap, crying.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-09-2007 at 03:07 PM..
07-09-2007, 03:05 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

Marvak  (12)

OOC: @ Patrick, I thought Praetyre wasn't wearing his helmet? Oh well, my mistake. *edits post*

07-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I hope you guys in the lab haven't forgotten about Anni's little uniqueness.
Pat, you're pushing the borders of what's acceptible with Domino. Don't cross the line, Dripik's nerves are stretched to their limit already.

Can't the mudokons just hurry past without looking in his direction? And why doesn't someone just go to the armoury and get Arrack a mask?

07-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax followed Dimitrio "Trio please don't kill anyone we don't want to see any dead bodys when we get back".

Jaws stoped chaseing tiny and started jumping at the table Trio was standing on.

07-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dean looked again. "The Slig's got a bag on his head now, but the Intern seems to be having a breakdown. Let's just get inside the R+R."
He hurried past the bagged Slig and sobbing Intern into the Rest Room.
~~~~~~
Dek shook hands with the neww Vykker also. "Much appreciated for the help. It was merely that I thought, based on your appearance, you'd have more television qualities as opposed to medical. Nevermind, we need all the doctors we can get."
He turned first to the most critical patient, the newcomer Slig. His initial reactions and worries that they may have another fertile specimen on their hands were quickly dismissed as he got to work.
"Right, the bullet seems to be lodged in the chest, can't tell hpow deep. There's also no knowing as to whether it has embedded in the bone or is lodged in an organ. Based on the blood it could also have hit an artery. First things first, we'd better stop the bleeding."
He wheeled the X-Ray machine away from Sturg, over Agent, and switched the settings to detect metal.
(OOC: Zozo, you decide where the bullet is.)
He then hurried back to Sturg, yelling on the way "I suggest we find out her blood type and get a matching Slig ready for transfusion!"
He then took a look at Sturg. "Busy busy busy. Hmm, doesn't seem to be any arteries struck, otherwise he'd be in a more severe condition. Looks like just one or too blood veseels have been struck in the chest, stomach, and possibly near the windpipe, since blood is coming out of his mouth."
He checked in Sturgs mouth.
"No cuts in here, it's definitely from up inside. Now Sturg, the blood vessels should heal themselves up over time, but I want to be sure there's no risk of blood clots or your lungs filling with blood. Now open wide and relax your throat. Stay as calm as possible, this won't hurt but it will feel uncomfortable. Avoid retching."
He carefully took the fibre-optic cable and threaded it down Strug's throat, keeping a mental note of the X-Ray projections on the way to avoid getting the cable knotted. As it went down he noticed some mild tissue damage and broken blood vessels on the inside of his chest, luckily no main arteries had been hit at all. There was still a very mild bleeding however, and that would have to be staunched, or re-directed away from the lungs.
Again using the careful mechanical device, Dek sent the cable along an artery towards Sturg's heart, making sure there was no blood clot warning signs. He then checked the veins and arteries towards the lungs, again, no sign of them filling with blood, but a little damage. He then checked the other organs. Minor liver damage but that was it. He carefully removed the fibre optic cable.
(OOC: That is all OK isn't it Zerox? If not I'll change it.)
He then explained what he had seen to Sturg. "There's traces of minor tissue damage and blood vessel damage. I can stem the external bleeding easily. For the internal, I don't want to risk trying to cauterise it as a) it isn't very severe, and b) I have no idea how the Meech system works in response to such stimulus. The best technique I can think of is the old first-aid trick. Get comfortable, get something warm around your stomach, and keep as still as possible. Also, keep upright and breath slowly. If at any point your chest or lungs feel different to now, inform me immediately. The bleeding should stop if you do that. You've had a lucky escape. For now I'll just treat your burns and liver."
He took a jar of antiseptic burn relief cream, and carefully rubbed it on Sturg's burned skin. "That should clean the wounds and relieve pain. For the liver, I'll prescribe you a similar course of medicine to what I prescribe for Brewaholics. Of course, your body is different, so I'll examine further first. And with your lungs, I'll sort that out once the internal bleeding stops. But for now, the main damage should be sorted, just try and avoid moving too much."
Dek then moved back to Agent, ready to assist in the event of an emergency.
-------------------------
OOC: Phew, looooooong post. Zozo, Zeroz, if there's anything there that I did with your characters which you're unhappy with, tell me and I'll change it.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 07-09-2007 at 09:32 AM.. : Because grenades are not bullets!
07-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

While listening to Scri, Doe realized he had ignored the young Mudokon(wic).
Doe wanted to go back to apologize to the youngling until Scri said, "I'm sorry.. I think somethings wrong with me.."
"Lets go to the R&R and rest for a second." Doe replied.
Hoping Cal could hear him, Doe said from a slight distance, "Cal I'm afraid something has come up. You'll have to go on without me.. and please tell the young Mudokon that their is more to being a Mudokon then just power."
Doe looked at Scri with concern in his eyes. "Do you need my help or can you walk on your own?" Doe offered his shoulder to Scri in case she needed his support.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Good for you..." The Slig said to #9 before burying his head into a pillow.
#9 lied down into one of the beds next to him just staring at the cold, hard ceiling. Eventually he asked, "Do you ever wonder if mother ever loved us?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A armor clad Vykker walked over to Chris offering his hand, “I apologize for my immature behavior earlier. I also apologize for allowing my stress to overwhelm me and awake the darker, purely genetic personality existent within me. Please, welcome aboard. My name is Praetyre. What’s yours?”

Chris took Praetyre's hand, "My name is Chris Licentiousman. However enough with introductions, put me to work."
07-09-2007, 09:08 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

“Cal? Indeed…Well that’s very interesting, to say the least…” Galaleo sniffed, and continued to scribble down on the notepad, his hand flying across the page. He stopped and peered at Scri and gave a rather snobby sniff, “Well, that’s wonderful…Cal.” He gave the Intern a rather nasty look, heavy with suspicion and a hint of smugness, before flicking through his notes, studying them, creases marring his forehead. He then glanced at the strange female slig and said, “What do you think the condition of this factory is like? Is it satisfactory?"
“Sulking means to be like…angrily silent, refusing to talk or associate with others, because you are mad, sir. She is, because I told her off. And now she decided to go and harass someone else, sir.” She glanced over at Peach, who had seeked refuge in the form of Jatt. Martha’s face relaxed and she turned back to Vester, “I’m sorry for any harm she has cause you sir.”
Rusty was still moaning about his scratches rocking back and forwards, as he grasped his hand, “Ohh, my poor hand, cut, blood!”
“Oh shuddup! Mhoanin’ an’ complaening! Tiz ant evey bhad.” Niko remarked. He nudged Rusty and said, “Whuf dohnt yah getta shome bandieades?”
Rusty stopped moaning and complaining and stood up, though he was acting as though his whole arm had been bitten off, “I die for blood gone!’
“Getta offtha iz!”
Peach purred and nuzzled Jatts hand affectionately. She glanced over at the other BigBro, who smelled a lot like the one patting her. She jumped lightly onto the table and trotted over to him and nudged his massive hand, trilling loudly.
Every sorrow to forget."

07-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC:
Arrack's condition is so severe putting a normal Slig mask on him would be like putting a sock on the foot of a man with elephantitis. In any case, legal regulations require it to be 6-7 cm.
IC:
Praetyre replied to Chris;
"I'm not authorized to hire you, and neither is my superior, the one in the lab coat, or give you orders, but I would suggest that you work along with him. I've reconsidered a recent business decision, and am going to be leaving for the night, and you could get some valuable experience. I sure did, working until 3 AM last night.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Domino receded from the horrible flashbacks, and stood up, seemingly oblivious to what just happened. He picked Arrack up again, walking up to the R&R and tossing Arrack down on the couch again, the film rolling on. Domino saw several bewildered Mudokons in the room and wrote them a note;
"Do you wish to join our viewing of the cinematic production "The Scrab and the Scrub: A Mudos Tale."?"

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-09-2007 at 09:42 PM..
07-10-2007, 02:32 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I pick rib. Bullet lodged in rib, now you'll have to cut her open. No Chris.

IC
(Dek's lab...Yay operation)
Agent made strange whining noises as she had no idea what was going on, and kept on halucinating and seeing flying baby sligs.
-
-
-
(R&R)
Scarface listened as he heard the intern scream outside, them heard #9 speak. He got up, still lying down to give him a look.
"No I don't, because the answer is obviously Hell no, or we wouldn't be here!" He thumped the pillow with his head again.
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
"Yeah yeah, sure..." Tiro answered Slax, before giggling and lifting a table with one hand.
"Cool!"
Tiro carried on chanting on the table, not noticing Jaws.

OOC: Lenny needs to reply to Dimitrio. Yay Skillyaslig.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-10-2007 at 02:40 AM..
07-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I'm going to move Kix with Anni. Hope that's ok, Slaveless. Let me know if you object.

IC:
Jim nodded to Dean, swallowing hard. Why on Oddworld would a slig have a bag on its head? Deciding not to enquire into the subject, he took Anni's other arm and with Kix's help, led her into the R+R.
The room wasn't as empty as he had expected it to be; a pair of sligs were on the other side of the room and Jim had to force himself to keep moving, steering Anni and Kix away from them. They got to a bed and helped Anni crawl into it. He knelt down beside her. "Are you ok?"
"I'll be fine after I sleep a bit," She murmured.
Someone shouted at them to come and join him, but Jim ignored him.

07-10-2007, 03:24 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

RG proceeded towards the Executive Lifts. He entered and ascended to the second floor, where the Armory was. He made his way along the corridor and turned right. There he saw a door leading to the Armory, and another on the other side of the main lifts. He made his way to the door and closed it, then went to the other door and entered the Armory.

Gappiqu was there, a little further inside the room. RG looked at the Slig, watching his every move. "Finally we meet again, Slig organic." he said in a threatening voice. "I just wonder why did you decide to call me, after you crushed my facial plate and optical sensors. I warn you, grace is not my strong side, don't waste any time on apologies, if that's you're intention."

------------------------------------------

Rick was a bit distracted by the group of new people running around in the Cafeteria. He saw that Martha and Slash were listening, so he started to explain the schematics to Martha. "Now, you see, it's not too complicated. It's only a basic modification which, when carried out, makes your wheelchair able to be attached to a floor waxer. The handle will be here, at the front." said Rick, pointing at the picture. "You can detach the floor waxer any time you want, it's not permanent. I guess it will be strange at first, but you'll get used to the extra weight. What do you think?"

He heard a familiar sound from nearby. A small Mudokon (Tiro) was chanting! Right in front of Glukkons. He gave the plans to Martha. "Excuse me for a minute." he said with a forced smile, then ran to the child and shook him slightly, while trying to cover him from the Glukkons. "What're you doing? Stop it! There are Glukkons around."

------------------------------------------

OOC: Hope you don't mind some interraction, Zozo.