Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Saw the pic Zerox, it's phenominally good, seriously.

IC:
Dek spun round and saw that the Meech was injured. "Oh dear..."
He hurried over, picking up some bandages along the way. He then nipped back and grabbed an electroshocker from the storage room, so that he could cauterize the wounds if neccessary.
"Arthur! Get some painkillers!"
Arthur opened an unlocked cupboard, rummaging round for painkillers. He foudn an old pack of "Agon-E-Freez', and threw it into the room. Dek leaned down and picked it up.
"Now, let's see the injuries. I just hope these painkillers don't have side effects on Meeches."
-------------------------------------
OOC: Zerox, what are Sturg's injuries, exactly?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Thanks for pic comment
Lessee...I said that they were mostly internal injuries. There's some blood from his mouth and other areas, so there's some damaged blood vessels (though no arteries or anything, that would probly be instant death). Some liver and lung damage. Some other more minor internal/external things. Some slightly burned skin around the front.
I probably won't post as Sturg for a while, since he's pretty much under the Vykkers/Interns control for now, so do essentially what you want.
07-01-2007, 02:00 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Martha flicked her hand and said, “Scrab.”
“Oh blast!” Rusty glared at his hands, which formed a piece of meat, “You eat me.”
“Don’t worry, you’ll win for sure next time!” Martha exclaimed, smiling. What Rusty didn’t know, is that she knew exactly what he was going to play. For Scrab, he would widen his eyes slightly, for Meat, he would tilt his head, for Gun, he would fidget from foot to foot. But, being who she was, she let him win the majority of the time, and comforted him when he lost. She was about to start another round when a Mudokon (Rick) came up to her. She listened then smiled brightly, “If you wish, sir.”
Rusty rapidly got bored and started to drift about, glancing about, and humming a random tune.
Niko was still inspecting his gloves. He looked at the wall next to him and punched it, leaving 3 deep holes where his spikes had hit. He grinned and poked the holes with a finger.
“You bad. Damage area.” Rusty said as he trotted past.
“Nop, I dohnt. Justta sheefing dat thizz tings arft ghood.”
Galaleo snorted and flexed his bird-claws, then clapped his hands together, “Then shall we proceed to the…urmm…cafeteria?”
Every sorrow to forget."

07-01-2007, 02:59 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: its like Jutts at Rehab and Jatts trying to help him recover. Hey, WaterMelody, where did Aqua go?

IC: Vester snorted and poked the little scrab, but the thing had its teeth in deep. He snorted and glanced about then trotted into the cafeteria. Lenny saw this and rolled over and crawled after him, calling, “Hey! Wait up!”
Vester snorted and replied, “Hurry, then. You slow, you’ve got no legs now.”
“Tell me somethin’ I don’t know!”
Vester stopped and glanced about and spied Martha and Rick. He trotted up to them and held up his hand, that had the scrab suspended from his finger. He asked, ‘You know whos scrabbie this is?”
“Yep, scrabbie bite a lot!” Lenny exclaimed as he crawled around in a circle.
----
Cylepso nodded and rubbed her hands together, “Okay then people, to the cafeteria!” She looked about and a expression of confusion settled on her features., “Wait, where is the cafeteria again?”
Seb signed and pointed, “Mnmama.”
“What? Oh yeah…I always forget stuff.”
“nmagha?” Seb murmured.
“Opps, yeah, forgot about those things…” She looked at Wic, “Well, since I haven’t told you, or at least I think I haven’t, My name is Cylepso, and this is Sebastion, Seb for short. What’s yours? Anywho, lets go then!” She turned sharply and banged into the wall, ‘Oddamnit! Where did this wall come from?” She snorted and rubbed her head, as Seb giggled softly, “Okay, now lets actually get there…Ouch, damn that walls hard…” She muttered under her breath, as she walked towards the cafeteria doors, Seb trotting behind.
----
“Phah, nice indeed, is it?” Jatt grumbled.
“Just being blunt.” Jutt replied.
“Great…Well, we need to clear somethin’s up, mkay?” Jatt asked.
“What is it?”
“Okay, since ye agree, well slightly…” He pulled his irritated brother into the cafeteria, half hopping with his non-broken leg, and shoved him into a chair. He sat opposite and then said, ‘Now, we have at get your problem sorted, ye cant just shot people an’ expect that ye’ll get away wid it.”
“Oh, whadda I care? They always die, and no one gives a toss-”
“Not ’ere. Its different.” Jatt explained.
“Whatever!” Jutt scoffed, “ Who cares?”
“I think they would.”
Jutt snorted angrily but didn’t respond.

Last edited by skillyaslig; 07-01-2007 at 05:55 PM..
07-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre spoke to Dek;
"If you need me sir, I'll be available. It wouldn't be right to take the profit without having contributed to the health of the specimen, and Slap has had more of a workload today than you and me combined!"

07-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax ran to Dimitrio he aimed his gun at scarface "ok you have 3 seconds to let go of him before I blow those tenticals striaght of your face" he shouted.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

07-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IC:
Dek nodded at Praetyre. "Yes of course. Arthur, you can act as our assistant. Just hand us tools."
"Sure Dek."

Dek first wheeled the ever-trusty X-Ray machine over, positioning the screen horizontal over Sturg's body.
"He's got some mild surface burns. Bleeding from the mouth suggests itnernal injury risk. I suggest we scan for any broken bones. Remember, we've not seen a live Meech before, at least I haven't, so there could be internal bones differing from the usual skeletal structure."
He turned the machine on and looked at the outputted image.
"No broken bones, that suggests other internal damage. Based on the fact that he didn't seem to have much breathing difficulty, I'd say there's only mild lung damage. The bleeding isn't severe so I wouldn't imagine any main arteries have been hit, unless they were cauterised by the impact. I don't want to risk opening his chest up, so I suggest we perform some external tests and checks on his body to identify the damaged zones. Perhaps put a fibre-optic down his throat to see if we can spot anything."
Arthur walked into the storage room, searched for a fibre-optic cable, found one and walked back in with it. He stood at the ready in case Dek or Praetyre wanted the cable.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Buggar, I didn't think of broken bones. Oh well, too late. And, holy crap, is Firefox 2 good. I just noticed that it's marking 'OOC' and 'buggar' as incorrectly spelt words :P

Lol, I wonder which mouth they'll put the fibre optic in.

IC: No broken bones sounded pretty good. Other internal injuries didn't sound so good. Damn. Sturg lay as prone as possible, then realized he was tense. He tried to relax, and his back curled out a bit straighter. They then said they'd put a fibre-optic or something down his throat...whatever that was. He exhaled slowly, trying to calm down a bit more. He mustn't jump suddenly or anything. He didn't want to ruin his chances.
07-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Apologies for my absense. Been a bit busy lately. I'd appreciate it if Dean or Kix could suggest taking Anni to the R+R, since they're the more responsible mudokons.
Now is the time to be tying up loose ends for the end of the section. Don't start anything new.

07-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: But new things allow for clifffhangers during the wait until v.8! If we've got to tie things up, then at least let us keep the revealing of Sturg held back until V.8. The operation could be quickly finished now I guess, but we should keep some things in suspense for the new edition.

07-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I guess Splat said something about finishing up then. Weh.

IC
(Outside kitchen)
Scarface glared at the two sligs, before running to the direction of the R and R. Dimitrio returned to normal breathing as he remained shaky.
"Th-thanks Slax....I still can't find Agent anywhere, I-I don't know where she is..."
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
Tiro looked around the cafeteria with a traumatized Tiny. Tiny still whined and shook in sobs and Tiro was still sleepy from tranquilizers.
"What do ya wanna do?" The young mudokon Tiro asked.
"I dunno...What do you wanna do?" Tiny squeaked.
"Know where Cylepso is? We could hang around with them again..."
"I dunno....I dunno where Ike is either...."
"...I guess it's just you and me then..." Tiro sighed, looking at the tranquilizer needle in him. "Ow, I forgot about that..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-04-2007 at 11:04 AM..
07-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: You don't have to have everything done, but I've just been talking with Dripik and we've decided that W@RF 8 will begin on the morning of the day after the current one, which should basically remove the necessecity of clearing up the animal mess, as well as allowing us all a fairly fresh start. The operation on Sturg could go on through the afternoon if you want. But if any mroe deeply involving actions start now they won't get finished. Since this section is already at page 30 it should be closing down fairly soon, so be prepared!

07-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry I have been gone, I had to do a lot things over this past week. I should be finishing off my final posts soon, seeing how we are going to close up very soon. (Keep in mind that my left hand has isn't writing very well today, so some spelling and grammar errors will be made.

It seems like we are going to leave a lot at a cliff hanger anyway. I mean, let's look at Gappiqu. I have only posted as him only a few times. Maybe only three times. (Then again, Molt has only been around for maybe just two) I mean, we would leave what happens to him until another month. And if I'm going to be correct, Gappiqu's trial should be coming up soon.

I'm a little confused. Is anyone outside the cafeteria? That might be important to know.

@Venks: Er, did Isaac really need do have medince? I mean, people who go under shock wake up in about a minute or so after they go unconscious. A bucket of water would work too. But I guess he'll be all right.

IC:

Isaac woke up after maybe 4 minutes he had gone unconscious. He looked around his surroundings, seeing that instead of a speaking Meech, he saw a Vykker. His emotions switched from shock to fear. He had heard from other Mudokons what Vykkers did to animals, and he was not proud of their works. He didn't like be nearing wild animals himself, but the Mudokon nature was against it completely. He found disgust in such creatures. And their bodies looked like they were some kind of living dead creature that had head extensions. It was horrorifying, and he hastily crept away from the Vykker on his arms.

He went into the shadows, hoping it wouldn't see him there. Vykkers were just as bad as the people here, except less attractive and more ugly. He stood by the Mudokons, not peeping a word. All he could feel was the wall behind him and a slight pain where the synrigue hit him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Slap realized that both Vykkers had absolute no knowledge on Meeches except on DNA related material. That didn't help his case, as he was looking forward to see them have some knowledge on how to treat this Meech. Maybe they studied old meat charts if them to see how their bodies connected and worked. That would work wonderfully. Of course, that was not the case, and they would have to guess their way to heal this Meech. And all the knowledge he learned about Meeches was most of the basic history figured in the past.

The Meech again started to speak of its pain and Dek immediantly started to go and work on it. He had gotten the X-Rays machine and studied the injuries of the Meech. Dek quickly learned of the problems for the Meech, which was a start. It was obvious from those studies in what kind of operation they needed to perform on this Meech. Slap figured that the situation was going pretty well, although he might have wanted to speak to Dek on how to treat the Meech. Dek had just used Chill Pills on the Meech, and he was rather concern about that. Those kinds of drugs were designed for most of the Industerial families, (even the inferior races had great results) but wildlife.... There weren't any drugs for wildlife. At least, none of the drugs they had hadn't been tested on wildlife creatures. So Slap typed down, "Dek, I know that most of the operations you are doing are going great, but I will ask you to try and not use drugs on this Meech. Drugs' results vary between species, and drugs of all sorts haven't been used on any sort of species from the wild. For example, before Humphrey and Irwin died, they invented a shampoo that varied between species. The shampoo worked fine on the Fuzzles, but holes were burnt into the heads of their costumers' heads. So I will only ask you to hold off on the drugs."

Slap started to relax from the excitement of the Meech and started to realize what kind of commitment they would have deal with if they cloned this Meech. With today's technology, they could probably find the entire Meech's DNA within a year. If they wanted to continue supporting Meeches, it would take another year to make different Meeches from the orginal. Of course, that would be assuming they didn't have anything else to do during the years. And new technology, a new staff (for bioengineering), new tools, and new liquids would have to be brought into Rupture Farms. That seemed quite a lot of moolah would have to spent. All he had was maybe 1.5 million moolah (remember, I said he had 600,000 bags of moolah), which seemed enough. Yet, the whole Laboratory would no longer be about healing patients, and more about re-creating a virtually extinct species. It seemed a little too much.

Slap went over to Praetyre and typed to him, "Praetyre, I have a few concerns about cloning this Meech now. First of all, how would we find the time to do such a thing? I mean, this Laboratory seemed to being operated under a medical rule, and biologic engineering would distract it from this. This factory already has problems that endanger the community of Rupture Farms, such as uncontrolled employees and uncontrolled wildlife. I went to the Stockyards yesterday, and it was full of wildlife. The project would be constantly delayed if we tried to focus on medical works over time, and hundreds of patients would be unattended if we worked with this Meech. This seems rather hard to accomplish.

Second, we would need quite a lot of equipment to accomplish this. New materials would need to afforded, new liquids would be accuired, and an entire new staff would need to be employeed. I could afford it all, but I would have nothing in the end by the time the project is at its peak. That would be quite the project to accomplish.

Third, is there really anyway to determine whether it will end up a success? Will we have control over the Meeches? How many Meeches will we have to create to assure that there would be enough to prevent interbreeding? What kind of medication will we need to make sure they don't all die out? That would be one Odd of a job to make sure that everything doesn't fail.

My only idea to solve my questions is to employee a staff of Vykkers, Interns, and Sligs to work on the project, in which we control and supervise. However, that would mean we would have to employee so many Inhabitants and I doubt 1.5 million moolah from my account could resolve it all. Maybe we can find funds, assuming Vykkers and Glukkons don't want to take advantage of the situation. What is your ideas?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix realized that Anni was feeling a little down. She probably couldn't take all the stress and excitement that was happening. The operation was still coming back to her, and she needed rest. The R+R would most likely be helpful to put her in, as it seemed the best place to be.

She said to the others, ignoring what they were doing, "Guys, Anni's feeling under the weather. We need to take to the R+R for some rest. You guys can come with me, if you want to be near Anni."

She supported Anni as she walked away from the others and lead herself to the R+R.

07-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre replied to Dek;
"It's a crying shame the shower didn't do the reverse and burn these little furry demons until all their brains flew out of their pathetic skulls."
Praetyre thought, silent and still as the grave for seemingly an aeon, then replied to Slap;
"My plan is quite simple. All we need is anaesthetic, already available from the surgical area, an Elum baster, a female Paramite, some kind of holding pen, and 10 crates of Paramite Chow.

We first hold down and anaesthesize our friend here, go over to the kitchen and borrow an Elum baster, extract some of his sperm, find a female Paramite, impregnate her, and keep her in here for 5 months and keep her feed and healthy.

We then repeat the process with the offspring until the 3rd or 4th generation. Then we mate our friend with his great grandchildren and produce a real specimen, then I'll file a request with the Patriarch for a family favour of 500,000 Moolah. Then, we get permission from the boss to reopen the Stockyards, and transform them into a huge Meech ranch, where our little friends can frolick and breed to their hearts content. Then, once they start overbreeding, we cull the extra offspring and make Meech Munchies again.

Then, we can take a sperm from one of them and offer the rights to compete with the company for Meeches at auction. That should earn the boss and us millions, and we can reconstruct the rest of the factory, and make Rupture Farms once again the biggest meat factory on the planet. My plan does not involve anything illegal, immoral, or anything that would make an angry Mudokon even madder. Even Abe probably wouldn't think I was evil. Any problems?"
Domino continued to watch the movie, scenes of a Mudokon going up to a clearly doped Pud and asking him what the tear on his clothes indicated. The Pud spoke in dubbed tones, speaking of needing to take out garbage. The Mudokon then took a gun outside and shot his Scrab pet tearfully, which frightened the Mudokon watching the TV like a film in a film. For a 30 year old classic, there were some things classic even back then. Old Screechy was one of them.
"Hey, I'm just trying to nuzzle! It's a natural Slig instinct! Ugh, this bag is getting sweaty.."
Arrack grabbed the organ bag over his head, trying to rip it off.
Domino pounced from the couch, closing his eyes as the bag went off for a second and trying to pull it on. He wrestled with Arrack, attempting to stop the Slig from grossing everybody out. Their wrestling continued to the R&R door, where they rolled out and began fighting in the open.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 07-04-2007 at 07:08 PM..
07-05-2007, 04:04 AM
ZERO101
Stunk

: Jan 2007
: TN
: 37
ZERO101  (10)

ooc: (Hey every body... remember me? hehe... I'm back ^^)
07-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
ooc: (Hey every body... remember me? hehe... I'm back ^^)
Yeah, I think some poeple might, though not positively....Ah well, welcome back.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

07-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at Dimitrio and whistled Jaws came walking into the room "now please don't freak, he won't hurt you now do you have anything of agents"

07-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek looked sober at Slap's speech. "I have some funding. Not millions, but a decent 200 000 Moolah deposit in a bank account. I've made that through a mixture of my lab work, pay for appearing in the occassional medical docu-drama or reality show, and, ahem, some plundered college grants from my youth. I can put that towards the project."
He then looked at Praetyre "Breeding with a paramite? Are you sure that is wise? They are rather different species, the only similarity being their shared pack mentality as far as I'm aware. But then, I know little of Meeches. I would have suggested a Scrab, but we don't seem to have many here. Perhas just good old fashioned cloning? Although nobody's done anything more advanced than Dolly the Meep,so it'd be risky.
Basically, I'm stumped. I really don't think we should be cross-breeding thuogh, not on moral grounds, but on the fact that we're after pure Meech, not a Meechamite hybrid."
He then turned back to Sturg. "First, I think we should rescue our patient. It is no good planning things if he's dead, after all."
~~~~~~~~#
Arthur listened to the Docs and Slap talk. He volunteered his own funding attempt "Well, if ya need money, I s'pose I could give you my own Magog Bank funds. I've only got 7000 Moolah stored from all my work, but that, and selling the rights to that Intern Cooking business I tried ta start, might help a bit with funds."
~~~~~~~~~
Dean helped Kix lead Anni to the R+R, but he was getting worried as he could hear a commotion up ahead. What sounded like a Slig argunig and scuffling with something.
"Um, do you hear that? Sounds like something might have kicked off again at the R+R. I'll go check."
Dean hurried further down the corridor and saw that, in fact ,a Slig was wrestling with an oddly dressed intern over a paper bag. He then saw the Slig's face.
"Urrrk! Blech! Waah, arrgghhh!" Deamn retched, looknig away desperately. He called back to Kix.
"It's safe, but uh, you might want t-to shut y-your, splech, eyes. Pretty nasty-looking stuff here."
Dean hoped the Slig didn't hear the last bit.

07-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre replied to his superior;
"How are we going to clone him, sir? He seems to be the only Meech left, so logically we need to find some sort of surrogate mother. We can't impregnate him with his own sperm, that's biologically impossible. Paramite's are closer to Meeches in size, social behaviour, and in mitochondrial DNA roots. This should ensure a less deviant and more pure strain of Meech than we would get by impregnating a staff member or Scrab. In any case, I have ethical objections to doing it on sapients, who may ensure a closer watch, but the consequences and burden would cost them and us thousands physically and mentally.

You're right sir, let's get to it. If you want, I can monitor. I suggest you do the surgery and Slap goes off to bed. Of course, your the boss, not me, so it's your call. I do think Slap deserves it, though."

07-05-2007, 03:41 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Martha blinked then turned as someone spoke to her, Vester. She tilted her head and widened her eyes when she saw Peach gripping his finger with her teeth, “Peach! Bad girl! You do not bite people!” She reached out and grabbed Peaches torso, and pulled. Peach snarled and clung on, shaking her head,
“Oh, bad! Very bad indeed!” Martha exclaimed tugging, at the midget scrab.
Rusty stopped and trotted over to Martha and poked Peach in the back. Peach lashed out at him with her back legs, scathing his hand. He recoiled with a yelp of pain, and then looked ruefully at the scratches.
“Peach naughty! She cut me.”
Niko stomped over and looked then, “Wazza mahhter?”
“Peach has biten this sligs hand, and she wont let go.” Martha explained.
Niko snorted then reached with two fingers and grasped the sides of Peaches mouth.. He squeezed his fingers and slowly Peaches jaw was being opened. Finally there was enough room for Martha to yank her off. She scolded Peach and put her on the ground and gave her a good telling off. Rusty rubbed his hand and wriggled his tentacles. Niko rubbed the side of his face and looked down at Peach, who had slunk under a table, looking depressed, “Aww, poof Pheah, shev safd.”
Martha went tut-tut and gave a apologetic look to Vester, “I am very sorry for Peaches behavior. She usually isn’t this naughty. Do you know what happened?”
Galaleo laughed softly as Cylepso banged into the wall. He snorted and rubbed his hands together, then strolled after them, easily catching up with his long bid-legs. He glanced at the female and said, “Where did you come from? I haven’t seen many female sligs around the place, and I have traveled a lot, I can tell you.”
Every sorrow to forget."

07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: @ Marvak: Totally unrelated, but Marvak I just wanted to say thanks for the Ugai drawing. Its a sexy wallpaper. Helps me think while I write my fic. ^^

IC: Doe was glad to see the Intern, Cal, was trusting him to at least a minor degree... it would have to do for now.
Doe said while motioning towards the open door, "Look Cal, you can't just sit here in this cafeteria. Eventually one of the security officers may remember your a threat to everyone in here. Lets get out of here."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OOC: Chris didn't need to do anything seeing as Isaac was only in shock... but it was a perfect excuse to experiment with his new Adrenaline formula! For some odd reason it tends to calm his victims... er patients into an eternal apathetic mood. Chris hypothesizes that a dose administered to a Mudokon in shock due to high stress levels would counter the side-effect.

IC: Chris smiled as he saw the Mudokon(Isaac) hide in the shadows... fear wasn't apathetic in the least. Chris then entered Dek's Lab. Chris stood there mouth agate as he saw a Meech on one of the patient tables.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#9 had enough criminals and explosions for today. The Slig walked off towards the R&R hoping to get some well earned rest.

Last edited by Venks; 07-05-2007 at 07:07 PM..
07-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre saw a highly unusual looking Vykker enter the lab and turned his head, speaking in metallic tones of a higher volume;
"Who the hell are you and what makes you think a meat packing factory was a fashion show?"

07-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: Yay Venks! Now I can post! And no worries about the picture XD
IC:
Ricky sighed as the elevator gently vibrated beneath his metal feet. His arm and shoulder were growing tired; This Slig was turning out to be a lot heavier than he'd imagined. He looked closely at an old map of the factory on the wall of the lift. It seemed that the 'Lab' (which he guessed would be the hospital wing in this place) was almost directly behind the elevator doors on the 1st Floor.
Ricky jumped a little when the unconscious Slig suddenly grabbed one of his tentacles.
"Hi Fluffy..." she mused. Ricky lifted an eyebrow.
'Uh, hi?...'
Finally, the elevator arrived with a soft ping! and opened it's doors, as he stepped out and looked round behind the lift. There was that door. He saw a group of Mudokons (Kix, Dean, Anni etc) pass him, but he didn't think they would be much trouble. Walking casually up to the doors, he gently laid the female Slig down on the ground, and gave the doors a loud knock before jogging back to the elevator.

"Look Cal, you can't just sit here in this cafeteria. Eventually one of the security officers may remember your a threat to everyone in here. Lets get out of here." Cal resisted rolling his eyes as he heard this.
'Well of course, genius, I was gonna say that anyways.' he wasn't really, but he needed someone to let it out on. 'First off, I need to find Ricky. The bastard's probably scarpered off somewhere, and-' he cut off when he saw that the doors had opened, and a Big Bro, a cyborg Slig and a Mudokon came dashing out towards the kitchen.
'Geez, what's with all weirdos round here?! Next thing you know, there'll be Kintos from the other side of Mudos!' he snorted, as he started walking towards the now-opened door.
'You snooze, you looze!' he called back the the Mud(Doe), as an invitation to follow him.

Wic couldn't help but giggle a little as the lady Slig bumped into the wall, and held up his hand to hide it. He stayed close to her as they started to move twards the doors, but Wic suddenly saw who he was looking for, walking straight for him.
'Cal?!'
When he heard his name, Cal instinctly looked round, and saw the short little Mudokon in front of him, along with a right strange gathering of Inhabitants, including the Slig and Intern he'd met earlier.
'W-Wic?! What the hell're you doin' here?'
'Ricky called me-'
'Okayshutup.' Cal said quickly, hoping that the others wouldn't relate 'Ricky' to 'Ricardo Digiuno'.
Wic looked at Cal in a little confusion, but smiled again. He seemed to be fine... apart from the huge red stains on his shirt, and a few nasty-looking scortch marks on his arms, torso, and face... but he didn't even seem to notice them, which meant they mustn't hurt. He resited the urge to run up and hug him, even though he wanted to so badly, as Cal had said many times he didn't like hugs.

Last edited by Marvak; 07-05-2007 at 11:18 PM..
07-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Outside kitchen)
Dimitrio choked a sob and shook his head.
"No, I don't even know where she -" He saw the sloggie and ran behind Slax.
"GETITAWAYFROMME!"
-
-
-
(Outside R&R)
Scarface looked over moodily at #9, but just carried on going into the R&R room. Once there, he lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.
"What am I gonna do?..." He muttered solemly to himself.
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
Tiny fiddled with his large fingers, not forgeting the slig that had exploded. Tiro looked at him, before an evil smirk spread across his face. He chanted, but cried out in pain instead when a chant suppressor zapped him.
"Owie..."
Tiny looked scared, backing away from the mudokon child.
"D-d-d-d-did you try to p-p-p-possesss me?!" He shrieked. Tiro just smiled and walked slowly towards him.
"Run Tiny...Run..."
Tiny did run, around the cafeteria as Tiro chased him around a table.
-
-
-
(Uhhh...Outside Dek's lab?)
Agent watched the slig with a glare as he ran off.
"Mommy's gonna get you for this..." She threatened. "And she's gonna get really mad and yell at you and tell you off and...I'm tellling mom!" She hissed before she fell unconscious and asleep on the floor, snoring like a lawnmover.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-06-2007 at 07:57 AM..
07-06-2007, 02:19 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Hehe, I find it funny how everyone thinks Ralph is someone's friend when, actually, I don't think anyone even knows his name yet XD

Ralph scowled as the vykker pushed past him to the fallen mudokon. He refused to move, but the vykker did what he wanted anyway.

"Was that really necessary?" he growled slightly, but the vykker had hurried off to the lab.

"Good riddance," he muttered.
He noticed the other mudokons leaving and turned to the mudokon (Isaac) hiding in the shadows, "He's gone now... Are... you ok?" He seemed to stumble over the words.

OOC: I know it probably seems like I'm making Hembar just appear and disappear all the time, but that will stop once I work her into the RPG properly. I might wait until v8 before I do that though.

07-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Splat

Anni stood up and allowed Kix to help her towards the R+R. Jim hesitated and turned back to Somi. "I'll come down and meet you in the stockyards later then... We can try and get this hose set up for Anni. I think Kix and Dean found something we can use so I'll ask them about it once Anni's in bed."
"Alright," Somi replied and bounded off into the shadows.
Jim hurried after the others just in time to hear Dean warning the others about something up ahead. "It's not a slig is it?" He asked unconfortably.

07-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: "Ok ok" slax said to Dimitrio he looked at Jaws "out" he shouted.

Jaws new exacly what slax wanted he walked out into the cafeteria seeing what was going on he started to chase Trio.

"Ok there goes that idea" slax said "so what do you sugest we do I mean we got to find agent".

07-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(Outside kitchen)
Dimitrio's shaking and heavy breathing ceased as Jaws left.
"We could go around asking people if they've seen her, I doubt there's any other female sligs around if you count out Cylepso..." He looked around for people outside of the kitchen to talk to.
-
-
-
(Cafeteria)
Tiro laughed before he saw the sloggie. Scared, he tried to run from it whilst chasing Tiny, in a comical triple chase.
-
-
-
(Outside Dek's Lab)
Agent 80085 gasped weakly as more blood left her body. Her bandages were stained dark red in blood as she stood up with much wobbling. She furiously banged on the door with her fists, before falling on her back. She smiled in another halucination as she pawed at the air.
"Little flying sliggies everywhere..." She giggled, before passing out again.
-
-
-
(R&R)
Scarface closed his eyes and went into a sleep, racked with nightmares of his own sin. He shook as he wanted to wake up.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 07-06-2007 at 08:08 AM..
07-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dean turned round to Jim.
"Well....not in the regular sense. This is a Slig that even Kix and I would be afraid of, but not because he's evil, he's just horribly....deformed. Just don't look at...it. Shut your eyes and ignore whatever you step on."
~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur noticed a rather flamboyant Vykker step in. He shuddered, and muttered to Dek "I wonder if that's one of them Internophiles that Dice mentioned?".
Dek whispered back "I doubt it. I think he's probably just eccentric. But all the same, keep your back against the wall."
He turned to the new Vykker. "Hello there, but now isn't the time for introductions. Unless you happen to have a great deal of expertise on Meech DNA, we'd appreciate it if you waited outside."
He then looked to Praetyre. "You raise some good points on the Paramite, but I would still like to use a Scrab sample as well. And to clone him, you could attempt to replicate his DNA rather than impregnate him. Although that would take somewhere in the regions of.....3 years, maybe 4, since we have no Meech DNA elsewhere to compare. So crossbreeding may be the best choice, althuogh I still don't particularly like it."

07-07-2007, 05:03 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

“Traveling, eh? Huh, not much, I prefer to stay in one place, rather then getting’ hurled about,” Cylepso replied, “There is another girl slig ‘round here, she is…well, a bit of a nut, but who isn’t now days? Perfectly fine to be a bit mad, keep you in sync.”
Seb made a funny noise and shook his head, “mnanhaan.”
“I wasn’t being rude, that goes to you, my skinny friend, just truthful. That screaming fit isn’t something that people do every day. Screaming does lower your stress though.”
“mhma.”
“Okay…” She made a face and saw Cal and exclaimed, “Hey, your not dead! Huh, I though you would be considering you got shot in the face…”
“mhnamma, “ Seb commented dryly.
“Well, I’m just saying, when most people get shot they usually die, due to the fact we have nutters as doctors doesn’t really help-”
“mhmma? Mnhamm, mnahanm mnaham.”
“Well yeah, I did a bit, but that’s not really the point. You really cant get good help this days, I can tell ya. Bit annoying really.”
“Mhn, mhnamam ahnama maama.”
“That may be, but still doesn’t change the facts.”
----
Vester watched as they detached the scrab and flicked his hand as it was pulled free. He signed and looked at Martha and mumbled, “She eating dead slig, I went to pat her and she bite me.”
“Bite indeed!” Lenny exclaimed, resting his head on his arms.
Vester nodded slowly, his stupid gaze wondering around the room.