Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

05-07-2006, 02:34 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

Ninjaxe are you saying that after that message you have to play through all of Feeco, Slig Barracks and Bonewerkz before the bonus comes on line? cos I never tried that
05-17-2006, 12:12 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

:
In AO:
You can kill 97 mudokons. To finish the game, you MUST save:
-The mudokon at the entrance to Rupture Farms part 2 (near the Bring us to the Birds Save us All message)
-The last mudokon in the game, just above the boardrooms, so you can use shrykull on the glukkons.
Also, the only mudokons that die if you ignore them are the 28 from the Rupture Farms Escape.

For bullet proof vest ... I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you've got a faulty game.
Sorry, I just started to read this, but I couldn't help thinking...You don't have to save the last one. You just have to get to the lever real quick.

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

05-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Oh.
Hm.
Well.
I never bothered trying. Have you done it? I would imagine that even if you pulled the lever in time, you'd by the two sligs that drop in. I dunno.

05-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Adder
Grubb Fisherman

: Oct 2002
: The nearest DDR machine
: 927
Adder  (11)

You don't have to save the last one. All you have to do is drop, step right, pull lever, get shot.
05-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

I already said all that.

:
you don't need to save the boardroom mudokon. If you just leave him alone and drop down into the boardroom, step right, and pull the switch, you get shot, but the ending plays anyway.
Sorry, just had to point that out.

:
Ninjaxe are you saying that after that message you have to play through all of Feeco, Slig Barracks and Bonewerkz before the bonus comes on line? cos I never tried that
Hmmm, neither have I... I just assumed that he meant Feeco Depot and said Soulstorm Brewery by mistake. But I could be wrong...

05-23-2006, 02:34 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

HMMM, good responses. I don't think I need more help

05-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Don't you need that last Mud for the Shrykull power?
- And you're still a dick.

05-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

You need him, but if you are shot, the movie still plays.

05-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

So that still means you can kill 97 muds tops.
- And you're still a dick.

05-30-2006, 04:19 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

:
So that still means you can kill 97 muds tops.
If you have been reading this thread AlphaScrab...
A. the last mud can be killed and the ending will still play.
B. you cannot kill anywhere near that many as I know of 9 off top of head that are unkillable.

06-30-2006, 12:22 AM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

Alright I just played through it all.

In AO you can kill 86. The ones you can't kill are: the 2 in the first secret of the Escape, the 2 in the last secret of the escape, the 3 in the Paramonian Temple, the 3 in the Cafeteria in the Scrabanian Temple, the one you must save when you get back to RuptureFarms, the 2 in the secret(Zulag 1) with the 4 sligs that drop down. The ones in the areas that are accessed by Shrykull you can get to, you just have to get grenades and chuck them in.

In AE you can kill 273. Note that this includes the use of a Shrykull portal in Brewery Zulag 7 to access 5 muds while saving 3. Otherwise, if you make a point of not saving anything, and only save 8, you can only kill 271. The ones not killed are: the 9 in the first secret, the 2 that must be saved in Tunnel 1, the 2 that must be saved in Tunnel 4, the 2 that must be saved in Tunnel 5, the 3 used to make Shrykull in Brewery Zulag 7(Substitute the other 5 in Brewery Zulag 7), the 3 in brewery Zulag 13 that you need Shrykull to access, and the 6 in the final Zulag.

Note that the Shrykull in Slig Barracks and Bonewerkz does not have to be used as in Bonewerkz a rock can be thrown to eliminate the bombs, and in the Slig Barracks a grenade can be thrown to eliminate 2 of the flying mines and one of the UXBs, allowing you to disarm the rest and get in the door.

EDIT: I didn't edit my previous post because of Alcar's annoying Edit Locking