Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

04-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

So that would explain none of the threads up, 'ey?
And to think, I thought Hobo would've made a forum of pure evil, and not put anything to talk about in it, just plain white.

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 02:31 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

Well now, I think Hobo has had as much birthday goodness this forum can give him.

I think it's the least Alcar could do as to close this trashheap, and I mean the least.

But don't fret any of you reading and getting pissed or humored, I am sure there will be a thread coming soon to the lovely Forums Suggestion and Help section!

This message brought to you by.......OMG A DILDO!! GIV IT 2 ME!!

04-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

:
Well now, I think Hobo has had as much birthday goodness this forum can give him.

I think it's the least Alcar could do as to close this trashheap, and I mean the least.

But don't fret any of you reading and getting pissed or humored, I am sure there will be a thread coming soon to the lovely Forums Suggestion and Help section!

This message brought to you by.......OMG A DILDO!! GIV IT 2 ME!!
Truely, used.
Let's put this thing to rest, since Dippy brought a point to 'im pretty much.

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

Naw, don't close it! Let's see what they have to say about it!

04-25-2006, 02:35 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

Woah, watch it now Dip. They might take away your custom title!!!!OMG LEIK NOOOO!!!!!!!!11111one

04-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Like they said;
"Curiosity killed the dinosaur".
Although, maybe it would be cool to see what they do say...

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

I'll bet they do. That's okay, I can live without it.

04-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Maybe Hobo'll reply to all o' us with a deadly array of saying "We're all fucktards, and how incredibly stupid and useless we all are in this thread,"
...Then the thread'll close on that last remark, which we'll remember dearly in his birthday thread, which was totally pointless, 'cause he wanted to make himself sound important on this day.
Eh, but what am I sayin'? I'm just ready to hear his rant!

...Oh crap in the toilet, a mod is watchin' us spammify...
Uh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOBO!

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

The Mausoleum was locked up by me, which is why you can't see anything in it, I believe. I am second in command there.

Oh, and Hobo had no input in Wired and I suck his dick because he introduced me to Rexy, not for the reasons you said Matt.

And he created Dino? Don't make me laugh. That's just stupid.

Last edited by Rich; 04-25-2006 at 02:51 PM..
04-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Yes, but couldn't the first-in-command unlock the forums easily?
Man, I'll never become an admin...

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

holy shitake mushrooms, this is not full of Crispity Crunchity Birthday goodness. Thats a shame.

04-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
Yes, but couldn't the first-in-command unlock the forums easily?
Man, I'll never become an admin...
No, no, no. I don't mean like that. The guest permission mask doesn't allow anything to be seen, its locked up so no-one except members can see inside.

04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Ah, ok, that clears it up, and the fact that Dippy got banned from it.

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Anyone banned from there is banned due to breaking the rules. Theres no conspiracy or anything sinister behind his banning. He broke the rules, an admin kicked him out.

04-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Ah, just like me when I insulted Hobo once, and got banned by 'im, 'cause he's so over sensitive.

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

:
Oh, and Hobo had no input in Wired and I suck his dick because he introduced me to Rexy, not for the reasons you said Matt.

And he created Dino? Don't make me laugh. That's just stupid.
I'll take him off the list then. What really pisses me off is that Alcar, plus some of the better Mods here, were behind this shit.

And one of you over there created Dino.

04-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
Ah, just like me when I insulted Hobo once, and got banned by 'im, 'cause he's so over sensitive.
Pfft... Hobo ban people? I don't think so! He's a lazy arse and I do all the work. But I've never banned anyone either.

No-one over there created Dino. Dino was created by the person who created him and who that is and whether this person has multiple accounts? These mysteries remains unsolved. But its safe to assume that yes, he is/was a multi.

Last edited by Rich; 04-25-2006 at 03:08 PM..
04-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

No, he was a admin far back, and he banned me just 'cause I made fun o' 'im.
Two weeks of total boredom and gauging out my eyes.
That's why I'm a bit more careful in to what I do.
Hell, I had a hard time deciding if I should post up my two new threads, in the worry that I might get warned for spam, and be banned again.

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

: Dec 2004
: Essex, England
: 1,183
Godlesswanderer  (22)

Hahahaha this is fun .

04-25-2006, 03:58 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
and for some reason, people like Rich, Searex, and OANST want to suck your dick for it.
I don't know why you feel the need to mention me. I haven't said anything about you, and haven't posted in response to anything recent Hobo has said or in any recent threads that Hobo has created (barring this post).

I would like to hear some explaining, if you would be so kind.

And for the fucking record, none of us "created" Dino. Dino was a multi of Reece Charles, Codek, Mawk, and all of the countless other reiterations of the same person. Wired was intended to be a parody of Dino. You should know that.
04-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

I'll take you out of the post, as well as the stuff about Dino. I'm still mad about what happened at the Mausoleum, and the way they acted (especially Ambi). You know, It's not like I wanted to sabotage your account by telling Kai. You know, you and he are friends, and I thought that alone was enough to keep him from blabbing. But to call me a traitor, and to act like what I did was a freaking warcrime, that hurt.
It actually scared me to see people I used to think were my friends turn on me so quickly.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 04-25-2006 at 04:17 PM..
04-25-2006, 04:15 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

SeaRex  (33)

I may not have said anything about you, but I do stand by Ambi's actions. A member's acceptance at TM is understood as a contract based on trust. You violated that trust, and I felt that the punishment you received was appropriate.

That being said, it's just a stupid forum. Even you stated that you can live without it. I do hope that we can put this whole mess behind us and continue on as a OWF community, and treat this whole incident as a random social tangent.

I'm saying all of this, of course, as an OWF staff member. My words come not only from obligation, but from seeing one too many of these incidents end badly.
04-25-2006, 04:20 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

You're sore loser, Matt. A sore loser indeed.

Plus, how the hell do you have the nerve to say "What pisses me off is some mods and whoever were behind it."

YOU FUCKING PLAYED ALONG TOO, POSTING AS WIRED, YOU ASSHOLE YOU.

We shouldn't have "fucked with you"? Wrong. We shouldn't have trusted you.

Bwaha, I shamelessly say Wired was fun. And for the record, TM, where I'm third in command, is a place of love and joy. I think the majority of us who stuck around there and developed the place have bonded more than we ever would have if we had just continued posting here. We do have a few ranting threads though... Those are nice to vent with each other about things that happen here.

EDIT: Oh, and we could have never been Dino. We're all way to lazy to make such long posts.

EDIT NUMERO DOS: We have over 20 members. Hehe, guess who they are. It'll be fun!

Last edited by AquaticAmbi; 04-25-2006 at 04:32 PM..
04-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

:
You know, when you yell like that, it almost sounds like you're angry.

Never said I didn't.

:
You're sore loser, Matt. A sore loser indeed.

Plus, how the hell do you have the nerve to say "What pisses me off is some mods and whoever were behind it."

We shouldn't have "fucked with you"? Wrong. We shouldn't have trusted you.

Bwaha, I shamelessly say Wired was fun. And for the record, TM, where I'm third in command, is a place of love and joy. I think the majority of us who stuck around there and developed the place have bonded more than we ever would have if we had just continued posting here. We do have a few ranting threads though... Those are nice to vent with each other about things that happen here.

EDIT: Oh, and we could have never been Dino. We're all way to lazy to make such long posts.
It's been fun, bebeh. We should do it again sometime. K33P M3 UP 2 DAET ON ANY NEU AKTIVITY ON DA MOHZALEEUYMZ LOLZ

:
EDIT NUMERO DOS: We have over 20 members. Hehe, guess who they are. It'll be fun!
Oh, I can just go over to the member's page and check. Let's see.... Ooh! Max, you scoundrel.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 04-25-2006 at 04:50 PM..
04-25-2006, 04:38 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

AquaticAmbi  (10)

Yeah, we should. We should trust you. You can do something and then criticize everyone who does the same, Mr. "Wired is an awesome idea!" Next, you can betray that trust again.

It'll be just like old times.

EDIT: Oh, here's our official list of crazy things we were going to do as Wired. Enjoy! Yeah... there's a lot of them. *sniff* We had a birthday coming up!

~Name: Claude
~Birthday: May 25, 1989.
~Picture: http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/8712/emo5kk.jpg Find a similar pic of someone with purple hair! We’ll brag about how we dyed it someday.
~Posting style: Remember he’s got “multiple personalities,” so we can really mix up our styles of posting all the time. Sometimes extremely serious and intelligent-sounding, other times incoherent and n00b-ish.
~TyPiNg AlL wEiRd WhEn In A sERiOuS aRgUmEnT WoUlD bE iNtErEsTiNg.
~If we really contradict ourselves sometime, it shall be most fun trying to get ourselves out from the corners we've backed ourselves into. Or just making posts that make no sense when someone calls us out on stuff.
~Occupation: Finish school this year, thinking he might but right now he and his band are focusing on a musical career. He'll probably go to college this September and study music and photography.
~In the band, he's the lead singer and sometimes plays guitar or drums.
~He complains about his band all the time and how much better he could do any of their positions. Eventually he fires them all.
~Background:
~He lives in the suburbs of some city in England. Uk members, decide what city.
~He's lived there for 3 years.
~His mother is now a married lesbian thanks to the new UK law.
~She is originally from England.
~She had a one night stand in Ukraine when she was doing business there as a holiday rep/travel agent. She met a Ukrainian guy in a bar and got drunk, they had the one night stand, and she got pregzorz.
~She happened to have some English relatives already living in Ukraine, so she moved there with them to raise her son with their help.
~Around when he was 5, his mother met an Ukrainian woman that she fell in love with. Her name shall be Yeva (Ukrainian form of Eve, me likey).
~His life's goal is to find his father someday.
~Gaming:
~we play games on other people's game systems, and we once tried out Stranger's Wrath, which is how we found OWF--when we were looking up stuff on SW.
~We’re “too poor” to afford a game system of any sort.
~miscellaneous: We have a documented personality disorder, so that's why we post sort of erratically. Link to what we suffer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissoci...ntity_disorder
~we've been watching the forums for months and we know how things work around there and stuff. Call people by their first names, it'll be creepy
~We'll post numerous threads in Forum Help and Suggestions, always making huge, incredibly insignificant, or crazy suggestions.
~Claude is uber power hungry and will ask for modship right away.
~If we're accused of being Dino numerous times, we'll deny it first but then later claim to be Dino and all his other accounts. A little while after that, we'll deny it again and say our therapist said OWF caused a new personality to be added to our disorder.
~When we get into arguments, often say "I win" at the very end of the post. Dino always said "you lose" and crap like that.
~Much, much, MUCH later into our time on the account, we can do more crazy things like make a hobby thread, talking about all the crazy expensive sports we do (like codek).
~If Dino ever comes back as Dino or as a new account, we must worship everything he says. (Now, we're not trying to be exactly like a Dino clone. But loosely based off them. Be sure to throw in whatever CLEVER, random crap you please.)
~it would be humourous to say that we can't actually afford an Xbox to play the games (Like many people say) and then go on to talk about our "crazy expensive sports". See if anyone picks up on it.
~we should copy and paste stuff from wiki and pretend it's our own words
~He often argues for gay rights because he was raised very well by the women, but at some point maybe he can change his mind all crazy-like because Yeva pisses him off over something trivial. He declares gay women to be evil!
~Although both he and his step-mother are immigrants, he should be against immigration.
~One of his close friends should be muslim, yet he attacks Muslims when terrorist threads show up, clearly believing his friend to be the ONE exception to the "fact" that all Muslims are evil.
~He'll have a birthday coming up: May 25! He'll be 17 and will soon after be learning to drive. With the fact that he claims to be too poor to afford an xbox, he'll create an attention-whoring thread to complain sometime that he crashes his extremely expensive car. Someone decide on what kind of car.
~In typical dino fashion, he has to play guitar and sing, but he's actually so good at everything, that he fired his band members as he was better than them

Last edited by AquaticAmbi; 04-25-2006 at 04:42 PM..
04-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

I'm not holding this against anyone. You guys are still my friends and no inflated internet soap-opera bullshit is going to change that.
I should be pissed off; Matt, Luke, Amber, AND Leto were apart of this, but I'm not.
Yes, Gabe and I were dropping off a few bombs on Wired, but I'm not going to take whoever-the-fuck-was-using-it-at-the-time's abuse. If it's just a joke account as aforementioned, then I'm afraid that I am at a loss as to why everyone took it so seriously, if you'd like to connect those dots for me, then I'd appreciate it.

Forums are great. I've made some great pals here, ones I hope I don't lose contact with well into my mid-life crisis, but then again they're just forums. A place for people to post their opinions, the occasional joke or fashionabley-placed spam. All this aimless spitfire about the 'dark ages', Dino, whatever seems foolish. Filing down the bonds we've all made because of something as trivial as a multi, or what was revealed, or who's a traitor all boils down to nothing in the end but some sour attitudes that will be forgotten in a month or two.

04-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

:
Yeah, we should. We should trust you. You can do something and then criticize everyone who does the same, Mr. "Wired is an awesome idea!" Next, you can betray that trust again.

It'll be just like old times.
No, you don't sound spiteful at aaaaall...

:
If it's just a joke account as aforementioned, then I'm afraid that I am at a loss as to why everyone took it so seriously, if you'd like to connect those dots for me, then I'd appreciate it.
Yeah, why DID you guys go all "No, our feindish plot must not be discovered" over Wired? It was a troll account, not a-- well, you know. I've said it before.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 04-25-2006 at 04:45 PM..
04-25-2006, 04:44 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

SeaRex  (33)

:
I should be pissed off; Matt, Luke, Amber, AND Leto were apart of this, but I'm not.
I wouldn't give it another thought; none of us were/are one of the two members solely responsibly for sending invites. I'm sure the four of us will agree that it was/is nothing personal. We just didn't/don't have the authority to invite anyone new.

EDIT: I'm sure that we can all appreciate the timeliness of this thread's title and this commercial.
04-25-2006, 04:56 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

What's been said has been said. The fire is cooled, let's just lay Wired to rest and resume our lives in and outside this place.

Moral: Nothing good comes from multis or Hobo respectively.

Lesson: Forums are for fun, lighten up.

04-25-2006, 04:56 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

AquaticAmbi  (10)

Hobo has the final say in who gets invited. And it wasn't what Dipstikk told. It was the fact that he told--he broke our trust. But to be specific to Wired, I and otheres were mad about that because we spent so much time coming up with fun ideas for it. All for a waste.

Oh, Luke... You and that commercial.