Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2006
: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)

OOC: Ugh, sorry guys, I haven't posted in a while. I'm busy right now so Sligco, you can use my character for now. When I'll have time I'll come back.

03-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)

The scrab picked itself up and galloped at the steef facing him. He charged to one side and drew the steefs arms out ready to grab him, then with great agility turned to the opposite side of the steef and stabbed at him with his great beak. But the steefs armour protected him and despite the scrabs strength, he merely forced a dent in the armour and caused the steef a slight discomfort. This didn't stop Big Red though and he continued to charge around the steef in circles stabbing furiously while the steefs arms flailed hopelessly. However the steef managed to keep his vunerable sides clear of the scrabs attacks. The scrabs generated energy had now left him and his mouth was throbbing painfully so he charged off in search of water scooping up a dead mudokon in one swift movement.

The steef gasped after the scrab had left and was heavily winded from the dents in his own armour jabbing into his torso.
03-27-2006, 04:04 AM
sligco
Thudslug

: Jul 2004
: slig baracks
: 191
sligco  (10)

"damb thats a pretty strong scrab"scourge said and walked to the village when he entered the village "the mudokon he saved ran up"thank you for saving my life"he said jumping all over scourge.scourge pushed him over and soon many of the mudokons were talking about it"you fought off the big red"one said scourge kept walking he stopped and asked one"do you know were i could get my armor fixed"ummmmm maybe the shaman would know"the mudokon answered"thanks"scourge said and walked away"gotta find the shaman"scourge said to himself looking around

frex walked into the village and saw scourge "woah its a steef"he said and ran over to him"hey your a steef arent you"frex said scourge looked at him"ya whos it to he said stepping closer"oh ummm i dont whant a fight i just wanted to know whats a steef doin way up here in the north?"frex asked this seemed to make scourge mad"a came here a long time ago"scourge said "um i ment why are you up here"scourge looked down than at frex"its a long story"scourge said"ive got time"frex said scourge looked at him"ok lets go somewere else to talk about this"scourge said looking around"i know just the place"frex said walking away scourge stood there"come on "frex said scourge followed him out to a field whith a few picnic tables "ok tell me the story"frex said sitting down scourge side "ok along time ago"scourge said

Last edited by sligco; 03-27-2006 at 04:15 AM..
03-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Slurp waited a few moments and saw the paramite climbing up to Slurp's current branch. The choking paramite had swollowed the thudslug and was ready for revenge. Slurp gulped at sight of the madness of the hulking beasts and flung his tounge on the legs of one of the paramites. The paramite jumped in sudden pain, but that just made the other more aggravated. The second paramite charged at Slurp, but Slurp smacked the that paramite in the face with tounge.

Slurp started to feela little more confindent of surving and he used his tounge to hold onto the bottom of the branch and flew behind the the two paramites. While he was soaring through the air, he spanked the damaged feet paramite and heard an yelp.

When he returned onto the branch, he got worrysome again. The two paramites got angry again and screeched at him. They both charged at Slurp, using the curves of the branchs for their ground. Quickly, Slurp bravely flung his tounge at the closest paramite and wrapped his tounge around the vicious monster's "fingers". With unbeliveble strength, he used the wrapped paramite to whack the other off the tree and let go of the dummy. The two made a blood curling screams, that echoed throughout the entire forest. They both didn't think and landed with a thud.

In his proud glory, Slurp joyfully swung himself down to ground level. He stared at the two dead bodies and swollowed both, making an enormus lump on his back. He started crawling back to his nest. He needed a long rest, from what he had been through.

03-27-2006, 03:16 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge looked at frex "i used to live by the mongo river my family was attaced by outlaws and my father told me to run and i never saw him or my family again then when i was older i found out about a bounty on steef heads and i came out here"he said not telling the whole story"hmmm i see"frex said"so whyed you choose northern mudos sektos damb is up in the northern halve of mudos"scourge looked at him"exactly " he said and got up and walked away

03-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

Big Red stopped by a small pond and proceeded to eat the poor unfortunate mudokon. He then lapped up copious amounts of water before dipping his throbbing beak in the pond. Thoughts raged furiously through the scrabs tiny brain, wondering what kind of beast challenged his prowess. It was definatly not a scrab but the creatures hide was tougher than anything he'd ever attacked. Big Red had never fought anything he could not kill before, regardless of how much energy he had. He decided that while on his quest to find the phantom scrab, he would kill the stranger if he ever sensed his prescence was close by.

ooc: if everyone agrees to it i'll design a map of where everyone is at right now in the mudos. I'll update it as we go along n if anyone disagrees with the positions or the area of terrain and villages i'll fix it up

(Growing a mullet in support of the Socceroos)

Last edited by Slig_Cake; 03-29-2006 at 02:36 AM..
03-29-2006, 02:57 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp heaved his wieght exhaustingly, towards the nest. He couldn't travel by tree, since that would take a lot more energy and would diturb his stomach. He moaned, as the moon glistened on his skin. He senced the chimpunks around him, scurring away, to not be eaten by the paramite killer. Slurp thought of events that would happen when the Fleech queen praise him.

Slurp was to be disturbed, when the main entrances were destoried. This "minor" fall, was accomalated over time, causing none of the entrance to be used. Sure, there was tunnels that led into the base of the Fleechs, but those were too small for his wieght. Slurp needed find an emergecy route back into the mine.

OOC: I don't have a lot time to post. See ya soon.
Anyway, is it just me, or 3 people are the only real people posting?

03-29-2006, 05:05 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge saw a small scrab run by"eh i havent eating days"he said stepping forward the scrab turned around around and howled running towards scourge whith hiks mouth wide open scourge grabbed his top jaw whith one hand and his bottom jaw whith they other and pulled them slowly apart and snapped the scrabs jaw"i dont usualy eat scrabs but i need to eat"scourge said to him self and picked the small scrab up and through it on his back and walked back to the village and walked to the lunch area whith the scrab on his back still mudokons were gasping and whispering one spoke up "why have you killed a scrab"he said glaring at scourge"for food"scourge answered"it attac ked me i needed to eat so im gunna eat it"it might desturb the gost scrab"one whisper scourge heard"ghost scrab?"scouge asked"ya"another said nodding 'a ghost scrab'scourge thought'walking away

frex was walking throug the woodsand came to the eating area and sat down to eat whith the muds"some wierd fuzzy creature just came here whith a dead scrab on his back"a mud said"it was a steef"another currected frex was deep in thought aboute the steef
(ya scrab cake you should make a map)

03-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

ooc: k but i'm warning you don't expect anything special when I do one. Yeh there's only 3 posting at the moment. Hopefully others will get back into it or more will join because it is a pretty good RPG.

The scrab had dreams again that night.

This time he actually had a vision. Sight is not possessed by Scrabs yet in his dreams he could actually visualise his thoughts and he did not find this confusing or strange at all.

He saw a white creature howling on top of a rock in the distance, and could instantly recognise it as being a scrab like himself. He knew that this was the scrab that had been haunting him in his sleep, as it was calling out to him as it always had done. He immediatly bounded towards it and started running through the wilderness. He could picture all the terrain that was around him but did not care to take notice. He reached a dead end at a cliff face just a stones throw away from the albino scrab. The scrab turned to look at Big Red and howled at him. Big Red then found himself floating over the cliff face and landing directly in front of his opponent. But he soon found that this was not a dominant scrab. It was not challenging him and Big Red backed off in confusion. The dream then turned to images of green creatures with metal legs pulling scrabs with heavy chains into cages in the wild. He saw scrabs being thrown into strange machines and being sliced. He then saw his birthplace 'Scrabania', and awed at the beauty of it, filled with scrabs like himself. The place then faded into a land filled with huge buildings and bright lights everywhere. He let out a howl of rage and the image faded.

The scrab awoke, and the dream was forgotten.

03-30-2006, 04:45 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge woke up suddenly after a wierd dream and got up and walked to a mudokon "umm do you know where i can get my armor fixed"scourge asked the mudokon "ummmm ya theres a wierd grubbb village not far from here they might be able to help"the mudokon answered"thanks"scourge said .scourge was walking not knowing he was coming towards bigred he soon senced the large scrab"its him, again"scourge said running towards him and stopped when he came to him he stopped and walked towards him"bigred"he said looking at the scrab

03-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OCC: Anyway, is it morning or night? Because according to Slurp, its still night. It may be nice if eveyone kept the same time frame.

IC:Slurp just then, figured out a solution. He burped out the two paramites out of his stomach and then wrapped the top stone on the collapse. He figured if he removed the damage and gave the queen the dead paramites, surely he shall get graditude.

Slurp moved the stone with his tounge, but it proved to be very hard to do. Soon, he had to watch out for the falling stones. He then continued the process. Over gradual time, Slurp fianlly got 4 stones done. He looked up and saw the moons were in different posistions than last time. He grumbled,realizing this was going to take forever.

03-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

[QUOTE=slaveless]OCC: Anyway, is it morning or night? Because according to Slurp, its still night. It may be nice if eveyone kept the same time frame.

OOC: Yeh good point. I messed up with that a bit when i sent big red to sleep but I only meant it has a short nap so he woke up early morning. Anyhoo because the scrab, scourge and frex are a bit of a distance north of you, maybe the time frames are differnt

Big Red heard scourge and whisked his head up to face him. He realised immediatly that it was the same creature he'd faced yesterday. But as got ready to attack the steef, visions flashed in his mind. The scrab howled in shock and confusion as he visualised the terrain around him and the steef that was in front of him. Then all of a sudden it faded and he could only see an image of the white scrab. Spooked, the scrab howled in anger and charged off north determined to kill the white scrab that was poisoning his mind with this special sense it had given him. He galloped blindly for miles through the forest losing all sense of direction and having his head filled with random images, until eventually he tripped over a tree root and fell over. Then the images began to fade, leaving nothingness left in his mind.

ooc: before i make a map more should join

03-31-2006, 05:10 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge chased after big red"i mean you no harm big red"scourge said"i can see you have been having wierd dreams lately too"scourge said scourge through the crab he was carying off his back and into the brushes scouge heard something coming he saw an albino scrab in front of him screeching scourge punched at it and it disapeared than somthing alse was coming towards him many soon a pack of slegs came running towards him and bigred

03-31-2006, 05:38 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

ooc: slaveless: it's early morning now, and its light. But because you arn't near us you can keep going in your own time frame. We won't hurry time along, so you will be able to catch up when you want.

The scrab regained conciousness felt an instant sharp stabbing pain. He then realised there were slegs chewing at his wounded leg! Howling with anger, the scrab leapt up and shook the slegs off. He then pounced on some more of them with his deadly pincers. The slegs soon realised the scrab was not dead and began to flee in panic with Big Red bearing down on them snapping upthe ones he could catch in his beak. He then slowed down exhausted as the remaining slegs ran away in terror.

He then realised the steefs prescense was near. Turning slowly he howled into the sky and got ready to face him once more. Despite having one broken and cut leg, nothing would get in his way of facing stourge this time round.

ooc: just to let you know sligco, as says in his personality. Big Red is one aggressive scrab. Sure he's kind of spooked by his nightmares, but his sensitive side hasn't really developed and nothing will get in his way.

03-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Over time, Slurp grew tired of lifting and dodging stones in the pile and realized it rather getting to twlight. He couldn't believe that one collapse could do so much. He continued onward, but tryed to get help from passing Fleechs. None of them wanted to help, for they were tired, and not willing to do anything. They just went through the other enterances. Slurp even considered doing so, but he wanted to get his prize so badly, he continued.

By dawn, Slurp had finished cleaning up the conlision. He looked back at his two rotting bodies of paramites but discovered the worst. A group of 4 slegs were running away from something, but chose to feast on the rotting bodies of the paramites. Slurp was raged with anger and started to screech at them. That moment he wished he hadn't. The slegs may have been scraed of a scrab, but not a puny fleech. They all barked into the early morning sun and charged. Slurp grappled his tounge onto the top of the mine and tried flinging his tounge at the slegs. They chose to be cowards again and ran off somewhere else. But not one. That one was rather old, and deeply scarred on his face. There was also an golden earring on his ear, but that did not matter. The sleg ran off into the mine, while making Slurp seem like an idoit. Slurp, had his heart skip a beat. He rushed into a fleech enterance, wishing he could stop the sleg.

03-31-2006, 01:11 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scrouge punched at the slegs killing some of them soon they were all gone some dead some running scourge looked at big red

frex saw the slegs"what the....."frex said getting cut off by two of them running at him he shot them in the head whith his crossbow then shot one of the other the last one sprinted at frex and started biting him frex shot at it twice but missed its head he soon shot it in the chest"what were they after"frex thought to himself and wlaked to the fleech entrance to see what was in there

03-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)
Mad

Big Red charged, his front right leg limping as he cantered towards the steef. Scourge reached out his arms to grab him but missed. The scrab swiftly moved to his back and launched his attack. He drove his great beak into the steefs back and scourge gritted his teeth in pain. Big Red withdrew his beak and stabbed again, this time near the right shoulder blade. The beast howled in delight, blood running freely from his tounge, as he prepared to finish off his opponent.

04-02-2006, 06:20 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp never did like using the fleech exits.They were too easily destrucive and couldn't lead to the place you exactly want to go. Slurp wanted to find that sleg before it destoried the nest. He squirmed throughout the squeezed area. He sensed the prensence of the other fleechs, so he knew he was close. But he sensed that there was adnormal creature prensense. Slurp fell out of his tunnel and entered the mine. He sensed only Zappflies, but fleechs' prensense kept on disappearing.

He squirmed to the mine exit, supposing the sleg was there. Slurp found him, but he discovered something horrorfing. The sleg was slurping up the fleechs as if they were spagittii. The sleg sensed Slurp and growled. Slurp screeched back, but the sleg replied in charging. Slurp swung his tounge at him, but the sleg caught his tounge. Slurp couldn't screem, because his tounge wasn't in his mouth. The sleg started to slurp him up. He couldn't think.

04-02-2006, 02:52 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge grabbed big red by the jaw and and through him into a tree and rammed him scourge stabbed his claws into the large scrabs face scourge punched bigred and the jaw scourge hear a scrab jump at him scourge grabbed the scrab ,who was much smaller than bigred,and through him into bigred then grabbed the scrabs jaws and snapped them and turned his attention back to bigred who was bleeding

04-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: May I add, but you've got to give the other player a chance to react. Sligco, you're kind of making Scourge unbeatble.

IC: As the sleg slurped Surp up into his mouth, Slurp reacted more quickly and flung himself at the sleg's feather piece on his back. The sleg yelped, and ran in circles, like a dog chasing his tail, to get Slurp. Luckly, Slurp retreived his brused tounge and ploted for his escape.

He sticked his tounge out, and wrapped them around the sleg's legs, in attempt to stop the the sleg's movement. It succedded and the sleg tripped onto the floor. The sleg squirmmed to get the grip off of Slurp's tounge. Slurp bounced up and down and let his grip loose. Suddenly, the tables turned and after quick movements, the sleg pinned both mouths onto the ground. He growled on Slurp's faces, letting Slurp live for a moment.

04-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

Big Red had enough. He was bruised, beaten, bleeding and on top of all this is mind had snapped. He began to feel numb then all his sonar sences began to drift away and he fell unconsious.

04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge panted "you are a strong scrab i will leave you in peace now "he said respectfuly he soon came to a hunting party"um could you tell me were i could get fixed up"scourge asked"woah what happened to you" one asked "theres a lonely shaman who might be able to help youhe lives aboute not yo far west from here"another said"thanks"scourge said and walked west he soon came to a small hut and knocked on the door"an old mudokon walked out"ya"he said"ummm are you the shaman"he nodded"im the shaman why you wanna know?"he asked"ummmm do you think you could umm helpp whith this"scourge said showing him his wounds"woah you must have got in a fight whith bigred whith those big of scratches"scourge nodded"well ill help ya but you gotta help me add a second floor to my hut and help me make a stabble for my elums and meeps"the shaman said"alright also can you fix my armor"scourge asked the shaman nodded and walked in the hut and put some herbs on scourge wounds and stiched him up with supported bolamite webs undented his armor"ok there you are"the shaman said"so shaman why you want a second floor"scourge asked"you can call me phil, i need space for my research on the wildlife especialy scrabs meeps paramits and various species of spooce"scourge nodded"i see"

04-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp was bit between the sleg's teeth, letting him surive. Slurp had his doubts about suriving, but he had the crazist idea. He flung his tounge onto the skull of the sleg and skirmed into his skull.

The sleg screamed in pain, for he didn't like having his brain being invaded. Unexpectly, a zappfly died of having poor hearing, and fell onto the sleg's head. Before Slurp could kill the sleg once and for all, the zappfly had his last eletric shock. This one was beyond the measures of safe, and the the bodies were shocked in all ways. Slurp felt like his skin was being melted alive, but before anything happened, the two both fainted.

04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

Wow , dunno what happened to this post , it somehow showed up on pg 2 , wonder how that happened.

Last edited by outlaw king; 05-19-2006 at 09:53 PM..
04-12-2006, 11:50 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)

I'm happy to see that my RPG was successful I just wish more people joined. Sorry for abandoning my RPG guys. I think I gave Frex to sligco and he can keep it. Outlaw King, do you mind becoming the owner of this RPG?

04-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Come on guys, we need to keep this RPG alive! SC and Sligco, where are you?

04-22-2006, 11:17 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

Oddveteran , It would be my pleasure!

Last edited by outlaw king; 05-19-2006 at 09:53 PM..
04-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

ooc: sorry havn't posted in a while guys, i'm just waitin for some others to post something because it's been only me and a couple of others so far.

04-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I can't post. My guy just fainted and I don't want to bring him back for a while. Unless we just jump in time.

05-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

mine is concussed. I'm waitin for the new RPG host to lay down a few things and tell us what's goin on