Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-07-2006, 11:15 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Oh damn... Sorry Jarnww... I'll do something bout the scrab >.<

The paramites looked at the scrab and let out a howl, which was suposed to be a laughter.

"Not trying to hurt us? That's the damn funniest thing i've ver heard." said the paramite.

The others approached.

"Well, if you really just want to talk then say it now." said the other, which looked a bit bigger, and then said to the others amused: "Hehe i wanna see how this turns out."

But before anyone could say more, a slig had approached them, and they all began hissing and automatically attacked him (they are like 4-6 paramites.)

----

Not far away, Kix, Dea, Javi and Somi decided to go see what Anni was doing untill Somi heard the other paramites' hiss.

"I better check that out." Somi said, "Wait here!"

She quickly crawled away and saw that the paramites had attacked Boogie. She quickly shot a web at the closes paramite and howled a STOP! They slowed up and looked at her confused. Then she noticed the scrab, and then Boogie. She remembered the Scrab from before, and remembered how Anni had been so protective of it.

"Uh please don't shoot." Somi said to Boogie, and hoped he'd listen.

Then she Turned to the Paramites.

"Um don't attack the slig, unless he attacks you. I'll explain later. What is up with this scrab?" She asked.

"He says he wants to talk." one of the paramites said.

"Right..." Somi said, and then kept her eye on boogie.

She knew he probably would attack them, but hoped he wouldn't.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

01-07-2006, 01:44 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

occ: Oh crap bad double post. T-Nex can you delete that first post there? >_< My computer is screwy.
01-07-2006, 02:55 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OCC: Sorry that I've been breakin a bunch of rules, I could'nt find the RPG rule thread for awhile. I also give permission to use my character to anyone who would like to, as long as they make him act like he should, because I'll probably screw-up somehow if I try to make him stumble onto anyone else

Wrex.

01-07-2006, 03:42 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:Ehm, T-nex, when the paramites (excluding Somi) are talking, are they hissing or talking actual words?
I'll just take the paramites for hissing and Somi for talking for now

IC:

"Like I didn't see That coming!" Boogie exclamed while he got his rifle of his back.
He aimed at one of the paramites while backing up, as they were charging towards him. But the paramite he aimed for suddenly got strung (sp?) in a web and the others halted.
Then he heard a voice asking him not to shoot. Due to previous events he never shot when someone said that, no matter in what position he was. (talking about a big-bro slig gone sensitive ) So he lowered his rifle and looked from where the voice came. Funnily enough, he looked at a paramite.

"You can... talk. Well since that scrab can talk... aswell, I won't take it as something extraordinary..." Boogie said while not fully believing his 'ears',
"And oh, don't worry, as long as you won't attack me, I won't shoot either."

One of the paramites hissed something to Somi, which said "Right..." while still looking at Boogie.
"Fine," he replied, put his rifle back on his back and raised his hands as a sign of peace, "Just don't attack me."

01-08-2006, 05:49 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Well Somi can talk, while the other paramites are hissing. Somi usually hisses to the paramites, but talks to the Slog Freak... which by the way is somewhere... O_o

"They wont attack you as long as I'm here..." Somi said to Boogie, and then walked to the other paramites to examine the scrab.

She knew it had been brought to the lab with Anni, and felt like they had talked before. She then started talking to him in normal language.

"So what is it you want? By the way, you where at the læab with Anni, right? How is she doing?" Somi asked, and then thought it a bit more over, untill one of the other paramites came to her.

"So... What's a fine lady like you doing here??" He hissed.

Somi looked at him, and would roll her eyes if she coul.

"I don't have time for this now." Somi said, and turned back to the scrab.

============

01-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stvik's last nerves were being ground into a fine powder.
Stivik: "Shut up alright! We were ordered to sleep so we sleep! It's hardly rocket science!"

ooc: Just thought I should say something, sorry about the short posts. Mitsur, take control of your character, learn by doing! You've made some mistakes, well get on with it now that you've read the rules!

And T, what ever happened to Razer?

Edit: wow, looking back at W@RF one it seems that Jim isn't the first sligo-phobic mudokon to be using the bed in the darkest corner of the rest room

Last edited by Splat; 01-08-2006 at 07:07 AM..
01-08-2006, 07:06 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: I kind of don't know... O_o... He's probably around somewhere... Lets just says he passed out from smoking too much weed >_<

============

01-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Wow, quick response, T! I've missed a lot... Oh yea, guys, (Mitsur, Splat, Possibly Boogie) Sev isn't in the med-room anymore. He's starting to search for #7 slig. Sorry about that..

IC: The scrab finally noticed Somi and Boogie around him. There wasn't a violent way to get out of this...

Scrab:"Very well. To answer your third question, Anni's doing alright, but the last time I saw her she was upset about possibly killing that "Stivik" thing.

The answer to your first question: I can sense other scrabs in this facility. From what I see now, you are all free. I don't want to hurt any of you, all I want is your help to free some SCRABS(All Better!) from this place.

If you can help me, please do, yet if you can't or won't, then let me leave."

Last edited by Jarnww; 01-14-2006 at 03:16 PM.. : Screwed up.....
01-09-2006, 03:41 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OOC: Is ANYONE going to react to or with Flaxis? Because if the ignoring keeps up, i'll probably end up writing that he found out everyone was captured by aliens or somethin

Wrex.

01-09-2006, 03:53 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

OCC: Then ignore you I shall not .

Mist: Hello? You there?
*Mist looks at the silent Sev.*
Mist: Ah whatever I ain't really the patient type. Well on my way to the rest room I guess.
*As Mist was on his way he saw a paralized slig.*
Mist: What the?
*Mist runs up to him and sees that he's just lost (Yes it is Flaxis).*
Mist: Hey there ya need some help?
01-09-2006, 06:04 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OCC: Ummm....Flaxis isn't a slig.

He's a steef.....and hes not lost, I just wrote hes in a hallway, looking for RG

Heres his continuation:

Flaxis was now getting impatient from the lack of people. He had long since given up on RG, and was now about to leave. As he headed to the window he had broken, intending to climb down, he thought he saw a shadow at a door.

"Hello?" He called to the shadow. He saw it run around the corner, and he sprang into action. Swiftly, he bent on all fours, and dashed after the shadow. Flaxis finally jumped onto it, and pinned it to the ground. "Ok, who are you, and where is everyone else? I want some damn answers before I get impatient. And trust me, you don't want a steef impatient."

OOC: Its free for someone to come in here

Wrex.

01-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Sorry Metro, I had just noticed your post after I made Sev leave the med-room.... My bad!

Sev's stroll around RF came to a halt when he realized something.

Sev:"Woah. I haven't eaten a thing since I've gotten here...."

Sev then followed the signs to the kitchen and looked for something to eat. All that was left was a Soulstorm Brew and an old, cold scrab leg. He reached for the leg and bit into it. Surprisingly, it still tasted good. He was about to take the Soulstorm Brew when he remembered there were over ten cans of expresso in his pant-compartment. He took one out and put it in the microwave.

OOC: Just a reminder kids; Never put metal in a microwave! Now we know! And knowing is half the battle! GI JOOOOEEEEE!!!!

Sev sat on a chair next to the microwave and smiled at the thought of his caffine-pumped beverage. All of a sudden, the microwave exploded, effectivly hurling Sev across the room and covering the kitchen with a thin layer of ash.

Sev got back up and looked around. After a few seconds of analyzing the situation, he finally piped up.

Sev:"Wow...THAT WAS NEAT!"

He then walked out of the room and puzzled for a bit.

Sev:"Now where can those other guys be..."

01-11-2006, 06:18 AM
Sligernator
Zappfly

: Gosport
: 1
Sligernator  (10)

hi um im nw ere so whats what?
01-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Welcome to your official W@RF beginers guide.

Step 1, read this

Step 2, read this

Step 3, decide if you want to join

Step 4, you don't have to read the whole RPG from the beginning, but read the most recent two or three pages of this RPG so you know what's going on

Step 5, create a character and post its complete bio here and in the Work At Repture Farms thread. Check other character bios on the W@RF bio thread (through the link in this step) to see what kind of information your character's bio needs.

Step 6, Enjoy the toasty goodness.

As a note, to avoid annoying everyone into their graves, make sure your grammar and spelling is at least reasonably right when you post. It can get very annoying when you post a long message and its difficult to read.

Last edited by Splat; 01-11-2006 at 09:43 AM..
01-11-2006, 11:13 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

You forget step 7: Change your avatar before everyone thinks you're xav. IT happened before .
01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: 'all I want is your help to free some sligs from this place.'
Jarnww dont u mean scrabs?

-IC-

"Possibly killing Stivik?? Grea- uh i mean.. my... She might be in for some trouble then.
Help some Scrabs you say. I'd like to help, But how are you gonna get them out from the stockyard?" Somi said, and went to the scrabs to release him from the webs.

"Hey what are you doing!?" One of the paramites asked worried.

"Don't worry, I think we can trust him." Somi said, and continued.

----

Kix, Dean and javi had gone back to the restroom, as they didn't think they could do anything about Anni than worry.

"Hmmm I hope she'll be alright." Kix said, and entered the room. She quickly scanned the area, and jumped on her bed.

But then her eye met one of the sligs, and got up again.

"Hey isn't that Stivik?" and pointed at him with her finger.

"uh i think it is...." Javi said angrily.

============

01-12-2006, 12:42 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
'all I want is your help to free some sligs from this place.'
I'm kinda confused by that too...

IC

Boogie shivered as he got to know that there were more scrabs in the facility.

"Uh, about the Anni thing, she's alright. She injected Stivik with some serum, but he got over it when Dek helped him out. She's in a cage now and most likely sleeps." He said as the scrab was being unwrapped from the webbing.

"But what about this scrab freeing thing? It isn't like you're planning an attack on the factory or something, is it? 'Cause, if that's not the point,... I'd be happy to help."

01-12-2006, 01:14 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

ooc: Mitsue what happened to me calling out to flaxis?... Ah whatever. Forget it.

Mist: Hey? HEY!?
*As Mist saw the steed ignoring him he just stopped and went away with a snort.*
Mist: God people can be so deaf sometimes.
*Mist then hears the steef galloping and trampoling over someone.*
Mist:....I better walk away now.
*As Mist as walking along observing the activity around him he finnaly got to the restroom.*
Mist: This is where the rest room is located? Before RF blew up this was the slog poo container...room.....thingy....
*Mist sniffed the air.*
Mist: Well I smell no slog crap so I guess its safe to go in then.
*As Mist went in he saw a couple muds (Kix, Dean, and Javi) and a couple of sligs (#7, RG etc. (They are in the restroom right?)).*
Mist: Wow this place is a little packed. Where can I find a place to sit around. I'm not in the mood to lay down.....Oh there I go asking myself questions again.
01-13-2006, 07:37 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC:

:
a couple of sligs (#7, RG etc. (They are in the restroom right?)).
RG-49 is not a Slig. And he went to look after the Scrab, so he's not in the RR either.

----------------------------

RG-49 was changing the camera modes on his arm screen until he found what he was looking for.

RG-49: "Ah. A Slig organic found the creature. And not only one of them, there are loads of Paramite organics also. And... they are somewhere near the maintenance area. I better assist."

He walked away, looking for a way to get down to the maintenance area.

01-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Um....Heh heh...Oops. Yea, I meant scrabs.

The scrab stood up and stretched.

Scrab:"I suppose there might be some way to find the rest. And no, I do not intend to create a huge riot. I promised Anni I wouldn't and I'm going to keep it that way. I only wish to free a substantial amount. The factory, though I hate to say it, will not be harmed at all.

OOC: I'll edit my last scrab post in a moment.

01-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

*Ade cleans an UXB bomb without noticing the dangers*

Ade: Oh... missed a spot.

* Lifts up heavy water absorbed mop and splashes on the bomb*

Ade: Well I'll call that a day. Now evertin wooks spit n` spam. And the red and green glow, just makes ya wanna tuch em.

*Ade liftes the bucket of water and mop and walks through the what it appears to be an endless corridor*

Ade:... sure is dark...

*finally arrives at restroom*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

01-16-2006, 07:08 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

wow, i remeber when oddworld V 2 and 3 was out.
anyway, is it ok if i join again, i don't realy want to control noe and my other charaters any more, could i please make some new ones?
also, what is the rough backstory of what has happened while i've been gone? or just what's happened recently.

01-18-2006, 06:43 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Mist: Oh man looking at all these beds is making me tired.
*Mist spotted a bed near the entrance to the restroom. He walked to it but bumped into Ade.*
Mist: Hey watch it buddy.
*Mist takes a closer look at Ade.*
Mist: Eww.... Have you been drinking a lot or something?
01-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

*Ade burbs infront of Mist's face*

Ade: Er, I don't know. What do you call this?

*points the liquid in the mellatic bucket he's holding*

Ade:Ah forget it. What do you think I look like to you, a guy who isn't drunk?

*decides where to put his wet mop and bucket*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

01-18-2006, 10:52 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Welcome back, mudling! Sure, join in as soon as you like, post your profiles in the W@RF Profile Thread.
A little backstory? Grinding Station broken down, a talking Scrab on the loose (currently surrounded by Paramites and Boogie ), conflicts in the med-room. You better read back a little yourself.

I'll write a little to the story later, got to go now.

01-18-2006, 01:27 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

ooc: ok, thank you very much, i'll make a character right away then.

01-18-2006, 02:31 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2006
: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)

OOC: is it too late too join? if not i'll check into the backstory

01-18-2006, 03:01 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

ooc: It's never to late to join Work at Rupture Farms! Although you need dripik's or someone elses permission to join. I can't really help you out.
01-18-2006, 03:45 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

ooc: i made my characters (they're in the profile characters) please check them out, and see if it's ok if i can rejoin.
and yes, it's never too late to join.

01-19-2006, 02:40 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: Oddveteran you're free to join The more players the better.

============