06-09-2004, 09:29 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

:
'there's no way... absolutely no way a dog would jump on its female owner because she doesn't emit the right pheremones'

Then why exactly do they mount peoples legs? Or toys? Or items of furniture. If you want further proof i suggest you type in animalsex.com and have a lil' mosey into the world of animal lovers.
That is for pack relations and to assert dominance... they are basically musking their owners/furniture/toys as a sign of ownership. There is nothing to suggest that this related to a sexual want or need. Bitches are just as likely to hump as dogs.

:
And on the point of the Dogs penis, yes, smaller Dogs do have smaller penis', but women will tend to do it with bigger Dogs. Yes, the Dogs penis does swell to twice the normal size, but even before then a woman can get off on it.
He says with fingers crossed inspectiong the size of his own member!

:
'Now unless you're like a windsock down there'

Saying that is like saying a woman wouldn't sleep with a man with a 9.5 inch penis. When they would.
Personally I wouldn't! I know my limits! The female point of entry is just as varied in depth and diametre as the penis... if you're small made... an encounter with a 9.5er would not be one of the least painful experiences for a lot of women!

So they may try to sleep with a 9.er but they may regret it!

Oh and on the topic of homosexuality being akin to paedophilia.... my reaction...

BLOW ME!

Absolutely no way! Sure there may be some sick ****s who try and "turn" (thats horrible phrasiology but can't think of another way to express it... Jacob what should I have said?) young underage impressionable boys... but you also get straight men and women doing the same!

You can't tar an entire social group with the actions of a minority!

Homosexuality and kiddie fiddling ARE NOT related.. nor should they be given the same standing... I'm all for gay marriage... in an adult (human!)consenting, loving relationship anyone should have the right to express their love publicly through marriage... Gay marriage will not and should not make kiddie fiddling acceptable... those sickos should be castrated and I'm not talking chemically!

Last edited by ClaireBear; 06-09-2004 at 09:40 PM..
06-10-2004, 04:33 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Okay, i'm thinking someone will come up with the comment "Oh, this is turning out to be another Religious debate." which it's not. Religion hasn't entered into the equation fully, and let's keep it that way.

'I see nothing wrong with African Americans, or Women. And don't compare my thoughts to that of a 'fat hillbilly'...please.'

It's the exact same thing. Interracial marriages where probably mortifying to the typical American/Brit/other nationality in the mid-whenever. But we've got over the fact that it's not that bad and that love's love like we should do with this.

'Well, Beastiality is forcing animals to do something'

No. Beastiality is having sexual intercourse with animals. Forcing sexual intimacy upon an animal is called "animal rape".

'Being Gay used to be very looked down upon, but now it's accepted'

Being Homosexual is the same as being Heterosexual, bar liking the opposite sex. That's the only difference. I personally can understand why Beastility is illegal - because people would abuse their relationship with the animal and probably would rape it, saying it was consenting at the time. Now, i personally don't have a problem with this, because in all honesty i'd rather see an animal starved of its sexual needs than raped copiously every other night. Therefore the chances of it being legalised is very-very-VERY obscure.

'"Oh, it's not their fault. They were born that way. How dare you question their rights?!"'

We have people like that now. I, personally, believe that it is a f*cked up Brain chemistry, because along with Homosexuality - why would you want to be one? Not only does it make life harder but, being a Paedophile, is disgusting. This does not make me think "Oh, they have rights, let them have all the kiddies they want." because what they do is WRONG. They rape children. Grooming them into thinking they want something they don't. And under no circumstances will the public, or Government, legalise Paedophilia. Also, saying that they cannot help themselves from harming children is another thing i find tedious. Homosexuals, in the past, had married and basically rejected all their natural urges towards another man, until society realised that they shouldn't have to. Paedophiles can do exactly the same thing, and if they do harm a child, they should be shot. Infact, i've always said that if i ever suddenly started to like children i'd kill myself. Which is what all of them should do.

'brainwashed public'

By that i assume you refer to people knowing that Homosexuality is not a choice. In which case by "brainwashed" you mean "educated".

In a Democracy it's interesting to see that a certain form of love, that's pure and natural, can be so vilified and looked down upon. What's wrong with a marriage between two men/women? [I can see the point of Church-marriage because that's Religious and for whatever nonsical Religious reasons, it's a sin. But i'm talking about a registry marriage.]

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 06-10-2004 at 04:38 AM..
06-10-2004, 08:32 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 07-09-2004 at 02:16 PM..
06-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I still don't see what's so bad about two men/women marrying one another and allowing their love to be expressed through a form that Hetero couples have.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Having sex with animals... I truely (and no, im not part of that group) do not know what to think about it. I try not to pick side when it come's to stuff like that. If you get sexualy attracted to your dog becouse he humps your leg becouse of ownership, there is something verry wrong with you though, although, ofcourse, that has never been proved a fully 100 %.

I suddenly also remember this guy from a cat forum I was at a verry long while ago. Me being the tiger guy and all, I ofcourse was a member. Now this guy stated he went to the zoo a few time's a week, and got an erection when he saw two lions mate. That was the topics original subject, but after he got some reactions to it he also stated he didn't dream of having sex with a women if he masturbate's, he closed his eye's and pretended he was being F*cked by a lion!

Having that said, I think the topic beastiality realy depends on the animal in question... in general I don't know what to think. Some animals are always horney, some are forced to be. The one's who force animals are the sick one's, the rest... I have no oppinion about.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-10-2004, 10:34 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
I still don't see what's so bad about two men/women marrying one another and allowing their love to be expressed through a form that Hetero couples have.
Neither do I!

Oddguy... soon you'll be suggesting that fat people or ugly people shouldn't be given the right to express their love for each other in public through a life long bonding and ownership ceremony (all marriage actually is!)... and really you shouldn't be so hard on yourself!
06-11-2004, 05:15 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 07-09-2004 at 02:17 PM..
06-11-2004, 05:23 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
No I won't, because I don't care what fat or ugly people do...because they aren't changing the law.

I allready made my point earlier...open the door to one way of life, and others will follow.

-oddguy
But by saying that you're making out that homosexuality is akin or "as bad as" paedophilia... which is so just...just..just..no!!
06-11-2004, 05:29 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 07-09-2004 at 02:18 PM..
06-11-2004, 06:00 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

In the words of the wise Rachael: To each his own.

I do have a problem with Paedophilia, as I feel it is the result of supressed emotions taken out on children who cannot defend themselves. It is akin to rape. The child is usually forced, but even in coercing a child I would consider it forceful, as a child does not know what is actually happening. I think using a child's innocence against them is so devilishly wrong. From what I've philosophied (ooo, made up word, or not? :P) the innocence of childhood is one of a few totally pure things. Something I'm sure we all miss.

As for Homosexuality. I have no problems with this sexuality. Though it is not a lifestyle. It is the name given to people who are emotionally attracted to the same gender. Notice I did not say physical attraction, that is fundamental in the reasoning. I do not believe Homosexuality is a choice. I believe sexuality is a predefined and natural part of the human body. You may think it is wrong because the percentage of the population is a minority (10%), but then, blondes and left handed people each make up 10% of the world's population as well. And back yonder, left handed people were treated bad too. They were forced to become right hand dominant.

Now, Polygamy. I can't say it is morally wrong, as it isn't hurting anyone. But I do think it is greedy, especially if you factor in the sexual activities the husband would be having with a number of wives. I know that I will have only one partner.

I've already provided my opinion in this thread concerning Beastiality.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

06-11-2004, 06:20 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

I got nothing agains homosexuals... if you feel attracted to the same gender, so be it. Thats a choice of living aint it?

As for Paedophilia, these kind of sicko's can be locked away for good if not given the death penalty. What Alcar said, I totaly agree about.

And one more thing on beastitism I just want to say. As i said, I try not to pick side's in matters like this, though I might do it just a little...
In general you can devide these ppl in two places. The one's who prefer animals becouse they most of the time have a bigger penis then an avaraga human male (this kind of catogory can be both man and women...) and the one's who feel both sexualy and emotionaly attracted to animals.
In both cases I say you have a little error up there, for the first group that would be a sex driven mind which by itsself can't be much of harm, but can grow to bizar and even dangerus situations such as having sex with animals.
The second you could call mentaly ill (though I do not think you should see all these ppl as the same mentaly ill group), ppl who are realy attracted to an animal, it being a dog, a cat, a horse or a goldfish for all I care.
The reason for these ppl to 'fall in love' with a certain animal can be as a reaction to a childhood trama, most the time these ppl will have lost all trust in humans that they will get their love from something els.
Though, not all are like that, there are some who just realy like a certain animal (like I realy love tigers) but go beyond what is apropriate in this society.

It might be written in the bible that having sex with animals is forbidden (I dunno, I don't know the complete bible :P), but for those who don't believe in a god, why would it be strange to them to have sex with a dog? There is no written rule, no natural penalty for doing so. Only the opinion of certain ppl who think animals are below our status and are diffrent.
Cuz where exactly is it written that 'human' and animal can not have sex together, appart from the bible?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-11-2004, 07:21 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

:
Well, it's all going against nature. Paedophilia, Homosexuality, Polygamy, Beastiality...all of them are alternative ways of life, which I find disgusting. So it's the same to me.

-oddguy

Actually Oddguy, if you think about it there is polygamy everywhere in the animal kingdom. Just about any herding animal practices polygamy...as it's one male with a bunch of females. So, on that point Polygamy is hardly 'against nature' as nature itself practices it through many animal species.

Paedophilia: the sickos that do this should be shot.

Homosexuality: I have no problem with it, as they are born that way. It's not a choice. It does happen in the animal kingdom as well BTW, by what percentage I do not know...but I have witnessed it myself. I used to keep pet mice ages ago and I kept the male and female mice in separate cages. One time I caught a male mouse f-cking another male.

Beastiality: I am not sure where I stand on this. I thought I was completely against it...but now I am not sure. Something tells me this is going to be one of those topics I won't touch with a ten foot pole...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-11-2004, 09:22 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 07-09-2004 at 02:18 PM..
06-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'Well, it's all going against nature. Paedophilia, Homosexuality, Polygamy, Beastiality'

Well, technically only one of them is going against nature, and that's Paedophilia. The others are all practiced in the animal kingdom and have been documented fact.

'I allready made my point earlier...open the door to one way of life, and others will follow.'

Yeh, but you could say that about everything. Going back to my hillbilly remark, you could say that their argument was to give a Black guy rights, would eventually lead to giving an animal the same rights. If everybody thought like you, no laws would be changed through fear that something obscure and foul would slip through the net.

I was thinking about this a couple of nights ago, and i realised that when saying "illegal" repeatedly i thought "prison". So, if 2 men/women got married...they could be arrested [chances are in Britain this wouldn't happen, because people couldn't care less].

I feel sorry for people like Oddguy, it must be awful to live a life where you worry about such small things becoming okay. For me, i just think "So long as it harms nobody and does nobody any damage, it can't be that bad". But Oddguy and people like him have to think about it in connection with "God" and what he'd do/say/think.

Oddguy, i'm thinking of going to America in the near future and going to one of those Christian seminar things and seeing if i can trick them into agreeing with certain Satanic rules, what would their reaction, if any, be?

EDIT: I don't think you should be warned. If you came from Britain your attitude would be completly different, it's just a shame you come from a country that's trapped in the '50's.

'And, some people may be born Gay, but I know some people who choose that path to be trendy.'

I know a guy who's really Bisexual but says he's Gay so girls are more relaxed around him, he also goes around pulling girls. I, as well as the Fag community, hate Queer-wanabes like him. They're not needed and they make people think that what we are is chosen.

'But getting married, in a church, is just so hypocritical for Gays.'

I can understand your reasoning for that. But Registrar weddings, i believe, are okay. Unless you then get Queer-Christians, who want to be blessed by Gods will. In which case i feel they have a right to be accepted into Gods grace.

'I was talking human nature.'

Actually Oddguy, if you think about it there is Polygamy everywhere in the Mormon kingdom.

' You may think it is wrong because the percentage of the population is a minority (10%)'

Well, technically it's 78.5% of the world, but they just don't know/have accepted it yet.

Last edited by Jacob; 06-11-2004 at 09:49 AM..
06-11-2004, 09:44 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

Whats Polygamy?

06-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

More than one partner...i believe. Mormon crazzyness!!

06-11-2004, 09:52 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

:
Whats Polygamy?
The condition or practice of having more than one spouse at one time. Also called plural marriage.

Responding to Jacob...

I really dislike how you write things down and say I believe them.
I have a great life...you saying that I do not doesn't make my life any worse.
And...don't feel bad for me, because I am happy in my beliefs and way of life.

If you can't handle opinions that differ from yours, I suggest you shield your eyes from topics such as this one.

Also, personal attacks on my character is just tacky. I do not personally attack you...I feel I should be given the same respect. It's just an opinion...it doesn't make me right...just the way I think.

-oddguy

06-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

What, so its like cheating on ya wife? or is it like having two wifes and they both dont mind?

06-11-2004, 09:54 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

:
What, so its like cheating on ya wife? or is it like having two wifes and they both dont mind?
second one! Pretty lame if you ask me.

-oddguy

06-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Thats cool (I dont mean the Polygamy). cheers for that.

06-11-2004, 09:58 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

:
Actually Oddguy, if you think about it there is Polygamy everywhere in the Mormon kingdom.
The Mormon organization does not endorse Polygamy.

-oddguy

06-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Why do I always get the feeling no-one reads my posts... hm...

06-11-2004, 10:14 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

oddguy  (10)

I was mad a couple minutes ago...at you, Jacob...but now for some reason the anger has left me. I think it hit me when I visited the "game endings" thread. I saw that you said something about the Buffy game. It made me think. I'm a Buffy fan, an OW fan...and so are you. We may have differing opinions on belief, but we're both here at these forums because we share interests. We shouldn't be fighting. It's just a waste of time. So, I say we both just go on with our lives, and be friends. Why should we let beliefs ruin a possible friendship? I mean, your so witty, and you've made me laugh on more than one occasion.

This always seems to happen. I get mad, then it quickly passes.

Anyway, I appologize.

-oddguy

06-11-2004, 10:56 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

The only difference between human and animal nature is that humans can make a conscious choice to do something or not. We are still animals and like animals are driven by instincts: we just have the ability to decide whether or not to cercum(sp) to it.

I forget where I read it, but someone quoted on a board something along the lines of this: 'There are six billion people on this world. We might has well have five billion different religions, for no man thinks the same or believes in the same way.'

Polygamy to clarify, is where a man has multiple wives. There is such a thing as where a woman has multiple husbands, but I forget the term for it. The Morman belief may not endorse Polygamy as a whole, but there is a sect of them in Utah that follow it.

As a final note, I agree with Jacob on those who 'pretend' to be homosexual because it's 'trendy' (I imagine there are those out there that claim to be homosexual to drive of the affections of some they deem 'unsuitable'). It is wrong to pretend to be what you are not, for you do nothing but harm the reputation of those that really are what you pretend to be...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner

Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Well, technically it's 78.5% of the world, but they just don't know/have accepted it yet.
I'm intrigued, do explain.

oddguy, as much as I was taken back with your blatant stance, I can't and wouldn't warn you for it. It's your opinion afterall, ClaireBear is in no position to make such comments.

To what extent do we believe the Bible? It seems that everyone these day regards the book of Genesis as a myth (except for the fundamentalists). While other parts are regarded as truth. Again, we come to two points. Firstly, being that as humans under God, we do not have the right to interpret the Bible for anything other than what is stated. Secondly, in time, we will forget that such things as 'homosexuality is a sin' was ever truth.

Face the facts, history is against you. A thousand years from now, Catholicism will be dead. A new religion will take its reign. And in decades to come, homosexuality (etc) will be legal, and accepted. It happened to women and blacks, all who rightly deserved equality. The same mindset will apply to those in the future. It's the people who can see this in a time when it isn't accepted that my heart goes out to; the people strong enough to overcome the bounds of society and see through the fabrications. Jesus wanted us to fight for what was right, and not let biggots rule. It's sad that the followers of Christ are the biggots. It's a sadistic irony.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

06-12-2004, 06:03 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'I really dislike how you write things down and say I believe them.'

I don't think i've done that intentionally...well, i might have done. I can't actually remember.

'I have a great life...you saying that I do not doesn't make my life any worse.'

Erm...i don't believe i said you had a crap life...

'And...don't feel bad for me, because I am happy in my beliefs and way of life.'

I just think that if you had a different upbringing you could grasp life by the balls and shout "WHOOOO!!" in its face a lot more.

'If you can't handle opinions that differ from yours, I suggest you shield your eyes from topics such as this one.'

Erm, i can. Just because i have a debate and argue one side doesn't mean i can't.

'Also, personal attacks on my character is just tacky.'

Erm...i didn't personally attack you.

'The Mormon organization does not endorse Polygamy.'

Strange, i learned in History it was one of the many reasons why they were forced to move to Saltlake...needless to say, it was the Christians who forced them to.

'I'm intrigued, do explain.'

Lol, it was a joke. Although it wouldn't surprise me if 50% of America was bent. What with cottaging [crusing] being a widespread phenomona among married men.

And Alcar, that last statement was rather well put together, well done *claps*

Last edited by Jacob; 06-12-2004 at 06:07 AM.. : My penie told me to...*sniggers*
06-12-2004, 06:18 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner

:
Lol, it was a joke. Although it wouldn't surprise me if 50% of America was bent. What with cottaging [crusing] being a widespread phenomona among married men.
I thought you may have been joking, but I wouldn't have been surprised if you weren't. I was thinking you were going to include animals, and the African nations But yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the actual percentage was higher.

However, on the subject of Beastiality / Homosexuality again. How can a country (USA) allow people to marry dogs, but not allow men to marry men, or women to marry women? The same goes for Australia, in the sense that I just learnt someone I know through someone else gave his company to his dog, to rid himself of tax! Pure genious!

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events

06-12-2004, 07:17 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Those life styals are wrong period. And Jacob you want to know what we would do if you went to a gathering of christians? Well we would simply become your friend and we would give you a prayer. But it would simply be up to you.

Now its up to you to make the decision on wether this is right or not. We christian can only deliver the message of God to you. Its up to you to let Christ in your life.

Paramiteabe...

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-12-2004 at 07:23 AM..
06-12-2004, 07:35 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner

You're implying that the people who accept Homosexuality (etc) have not let Christ into our lives. Yet, I've let Christ into my life plenty. I've let God into my life plenty. And I still do. I'm an active and practicing Catholic. So then why do I have conflicting views to my religion? But I won't let something control me when my heart tells me it is infitinely wrong. A fundamental or psuedo-fundamental Christian / Jew / Muslim / Hindu / Buddhist / etc, is just as bad as drone bee.

Jesus said everyone was equal, no matter what. The people possessed by demons were equal, they just had to have the demons forced from their hosts. Jesus did that. He approached those with evil spirits, and forced them out. Even when everyone else wouldn't give a second thought for them. Jesus saw everyone in equal light. He saw women as equals, yet it took mankind (and by mankind, I mean men, and men only) nearly two thousand years to realise Jesus' message. How long will it be before every biggot realises everyone is equal?

I've made the decision to think for myself. And I'm proud to know I'm what Jesus would have wanted the human population to be more like.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events

06-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

That is really weird. I mean how would a dog know how to... with a woman....from behind...its...weird...because it would have to be..from the ..front..and dogs can't...from the...front. (Painfully vomits on everyone.)
(And then vomits on Alcar)