PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)
What Jacob? What? LOL

:
No, evolution is true...not some imaginary friend that all the religious people have. And besides, that's one of the oldest, most unoriginal things that has ever been uttered by narrow-minded people. Please make up something new...at least we don't support incest because of a book...
No, evolution is not true and this is why...imagine yourself walking in the forest one day, and a clock all of a sudden just fell from the ground. How can you say that clock was made from nothing? It fell from the sky that way? That's false how evolution is. Earth The did not appear out of no where without a producer, just like the clock cannot be make without an inventor. Atleast the bible has order and steps on how the Earth was created. Did Darwin? Nope.

:
lol @ 'sexing'. My bro says that...he's 7. Anyway, no its not. Having intercourse with your twin is like 'sexing' yourself...having intercourse with someone of the same sex is not...do you see?
Shows how much you know, because people as old as water use that word. It is like having sex with yourself, better yet Jacob, why don't you tonight, try to have sex with yourself. What do you think about that?

:
It was a good point, don't start going on about fairness...your kind aren't exactly the right people to complain.
It is not a good point because he's saying all of this information which is not in the bible. How can you argue with someone who knows the bible? It's like arguing with a doctor who knows everything about heart disease, and you tell him that heart disease is caused from watching television, and it's not.

:
No it wasn't. It was an immensly good point.
Yes it was, like I said, all that stuff he said was not in the bible.

:
No, the Bible is said to be the book of God. How do you all know it is? You all skip along stating that but how can you be so sure? The only thing that states it is the book of God is the Bible itself...thats like 'The KKK's guide to religion' stating 'We are the TRUE guide to religion'
Nope, that's wrong. I explained to you before and I'm not going to explain it again, so please, stroll up a couple of post. It's not 'The KKK's guide to religion' if God saids to not have rage or rascist against anyone and to have love for one another.

:
Yes...ok...how do you know?
Read the bible for once and you will know instead of being closed-minded.

:
I'm assuming they left that part out of the Bible? Besides...it still means God created incest.
No it doesn't and it was not left out in the bible. How can you say that if you just stated that you never read the bible? You sound crazy. Do you know what incest means? Eve is not Adam's sister, aunt, or any other relative before they were created so it's not incest.

:
And another thing, back in the day, God was all "GRAAARRR" and wrathful...if somebody didn't believe in him he rained fire down upon them etc. Or he would prove that he was real. Why doesn't he do that now? Surely in a world were over 90% of the population are sinners (and that figure is going to inevitably grow) he would do something to get some more people to believe in him.
That's because, God did not understand why the human spirit is weak. Back in the day, if you were to sin, you will get killed, if you didn't give a burnt offering to God. God's not at our level and he didn't understand why humans were corrupted. When he sent his son in the new testament, Jesus Christ, he became our redeemer because he lived with us humans and learned that we are corrupted due to peer pressure, desires, temptation, etc. God's a spirit and he's perfect. Us as humans are not and that's why Jesus lived with us, to explain to his father that we are not perfect. Jesus was the ultimate sacrefice, and he died for the sins of everyone, so we don't have to make burnt offerings anymore. God does not strike anyone down anymore. You see, if you don't read the bible, then your never going to understand anything about God...never.

Also, it's not 90% sinners, it's 100% because everyone on this earth has sinned. Were not perfect.

:
By the by, it would make more sense that God was a female...females being the bearer of life and all...and God apparently doing such that.
Sounds reasonable, but people in the old testament had to hear his voice. Like the burning bush in the Moses story, which he had a man voice. Also, Jesus said my father so we think he's a guy.

07-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

"Or is it something artificial that we created for are own wants or needs?"

It occurrs in nature too. You know if you get a brother and a sister rabbit they do it. It may be risky for the health of the offspring but any disability the offspring may suffer will be better than not being born. For the genes at least.

Hello Pinky. Long time no see.

I'd think better of posting here but I'm stoned and bored - a DEADLY combination.

"God created Adam and Eve, and not Adam and Steve"
Did he not? My Bible's been lying to me...

Edit: Oh look it's Amelie.
07-13-2003, 04:35 PM
MrBoj
Bola Blast

: Jun 2001
: Brooklyn, NY
: 421
MrBoj  (12)

hmmmm, this thread proves to me that nothing has changed on these forums. Nothing indeed.

07-13-2003, 08:44 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Hello Gluk!

What Happen to Glass Asylum?

07-13-2003, 09:03 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Originally posted by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
What Happen to Glass Asylum?
It got sent to Hell. I'm guessing about the sixth layer.

I don't really have anything original to say, but I will say this: if the bible says without a shadow of a doubt that homosexuality is bad, then this Gene guy shouldn't be a bishop. Oh sure, it may be evil and wrong, but it's like the old saying goes... practice what you preach.
07-13-2003, 09:25 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

Yeah, the old saying "practice what you preach" pretty much sums up everything.

SeaRex, on your banner, is that you??

07-14-2003, 08:37 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Okay, first things first: If the Glass Asylum is gone, does that mean the chaos that I have heard of happening before my time will return?

:
No, evolution is not true and this is why...imagine yourself walking in the forest one day, and a clock all of a sudden just fell from the ground. How can you say that clock was made from nothing?
Isn't god making things pretty much things coming from nothing?

:
Shows how much you know, because people as old as water use that word.
No, children use it before they learn to say 'had sex with'.

:
why don't you tonight, try to have sex with yourself. What do you think about that?
Masturbating sure is fun.

:
Nope, that's wrong. I explained to you before and I'm not going to explain it again, so please, stroll up a couple of post.
What Jacob is trying to say is how do you know what you read in the Bible is real? It says it is real. But if someone is trying to make you believe something of course they will tell you it is true. Hard to explain.

:
Do you know what incest means? Eve is not Adam's sister, aunt, or any other relative before they were created so it's not incest.
Jacob has already said that he means the children. Adam and Eve's children are going to either have to mate with each other, or their parents.
And I thought I heard somewhere that Eve was made from one of Adam's organs. That may be wrong, but if it's not, isn't that 'sexing yourself'?

:
God's not at our level and he didn't understand why humans were corrupted.
:
God's a spirit and he's perfect.
If he's perfect why doesn't he know everything? If he's perfect he wouldn't make the mistake of killing us before he understood.

:
If a man does anal with a woman, he's considered "macho". If he does it with a guy, he's mocked and called 'shit stabber'.
I can't actually see why heteros do that. I don't think it's macho at all. I think it means they want a man.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

07-14-2003, 09:30 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
because people as old as water use that word.
Dead people use that word?? Besides, you live in America...which, explains everything really...

:
imagine yourself walking in the forest one day, and a clock all of a sudden just fell from the ground.
Well, the first thing i would ponder would be "Whoa...whats going on here then!?! Clocks...falling...FROM THE GROUND!?! Wackyness!!"

Pinky, i do nae know anything about the beginning of life, except its theories that we happened due to another planet exploding or something and bacterium from that planet travelled and hit Earth...were it then adapted and the like to amazingness that is me...yes.

:
better yet Jacob, why don't you tonight, try to have sex with yourself. What do you think about that?
lol @ 'what do you think about that?'. Well, what i think is that penetration of the penis kind cannot happen with the average male...and thus...homosexual naughtyness is not like penetrating yourself...

:
It is like having sex with yourself
No...its like having sex with the same sex...not with yourself...

:
How can you argue with someone who knows the bible?
The Bible being the book which tells people its the book of God...Thats like me saying "Hey, i'm God!!" and people saying "No your not...who says??" and me going "I DO...COS I AM GOD...away...banish...fireball...Rarrr!!"

:
It's like arguing with a doctor who knows everything about heart disease, and you tell him that heart disease is caused from watching television, and it's not.
A Doctor has hard evidence and training. The Bible just tells people that it, itself is the book of God...see above.

:
Read the bible
And it all comes back to the Bible...

:
That's because, God did not understand why the human spirit is weak.
He created them. He gave them freewill and he did all the powerful shtuffs...and is supposed to be all knowing and shtuffs...yet...does not know why humans are weak.

:
Also, it's not 90% sinners
I was missing out the 10% that were newborn babies in wedlock...

:
Like the burning bush in the Moses story, which he had a man voice. Also, Jesus said my father so we think he's a guy.
The Bush could have been Metatron. And how do you know Jesus said my father...hmm, lemme take a guess...did you read it in the Bible, Pinky?

:
Yeah, the old saying "practice what you preach" pretty much sums up everything.
Not when the Bible doesn't clearly state homosexuality is bad. I really cannae wait when the religious people die and realise we just pass onto the spirit realm and not into Heaven...then we'll see...oh aye...we shall see!!

:
SeaRex, on your banner, is that you??
Indeed it is him, how thexaaay he lookth.

Luke, how about me and you thex ourthelveth tonight, eh? You thooperliciouth piethe 'o' meat...

Points that i didn't touch on were touched on my Fax...well done you!!

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 07-14-2003 at 06:38 AM..
07-14-2003, 11:43 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

:
A Doctor has hard evidence and training. The Bible just tells people that it, itself is the book of God...see above.
PAstors and archeologist have hard evidence also.

:
He created them. He gave them freewill and he did all the powerful shtuffs...and is supposed to be all knowing and shtuffs...yet...does not know why humans are weak.
Yes, when God created mankind, they were perfect in the beginning. When Adam and Eve sinned by eating the forbidden fruit, that's when everything went wrong. It's like, you created a being, and you created it how you wanted to create it. Then all of a sudden, it malfunctions or has something wrong with you that you just can't explain.

:
Dead people use that word?? Besides, you live in America...which, explains everything really...
LOL, your gullable. It's a simile, a comparison Jacob.

Well JAcob, if you think evolution is right, why aren't you saying anything about it? Where did the particles which made the explosion come from? How come humans have a greater complexity than animals? How did water, dirt, trees, and such just appear out of know where? How do you know the skulls the scientist found, was a skull that belonged to a person who had a bone disease or was used as a ritual?

:
And how do you know Jesus said my father...hmm, lemme take a guess...did you read it in the Bible, Pinky?
Jesus had people who followed him and wrote everything down and it was passed down to generation, to generation, to generation. It's like your great-grandparent telling you about the holocaust or something and how it was like, what Hitler stated at the time, and you pass what you say to your children, then your children will pass it down to their children because it was part of your history. You get it?

:
Isn't god making things pretty much things coming from nothing?
Is it the same for evolution? The particle which made the big bang come from nothing? Please explain where they came from

:
I was missing out the 10% that were newborn babies in wedlock...
Oh okay, I thought you meant non-babies .

:
Okay, first things first: If the Glass Asylum is gone, does that mean the chaos that I have heard of happening before my time will return?
Were you a member at TGA? Sydney coming back?

07-14-2003, 02:55 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
PAstors and archeologist have hard evidence also.
Hard evidence of God being real and the Bible being real and shtuffs?

:
Yes, when God created mankind, they were perfect in the beginning. When Adam and Eve sinned by eating the forbidden fruit, that's when everything went wrong. It's like, you created a being, and you created it how you wanted to create it. Then all of a sudden, it malfunctions or has something wrong with you that you just can't explain.
Ok, i understand that part. But it still means that God is not all knowing...and thus, going by the phrase 'Power is knowledge and knowledge is power' it means he isn't all powerful.

:
LOL, your gullable. It's a simile, a comparison Jacob.
I was being snide...

:
Well JAcob, if you think evolution is right, why aren't you saying anything about it?
Because i don't read about it, it just makes more sense than God. If you're going to go on about who created what etc, then who created God? To be honest i don't want to fry my brain by thinking of "Who created the universe? What is the universe?" etc. etc.

:
Jesus had people who followed him and wrote everything down and it was passed down to generation, to generation, to generation.
Yes. But over time the story would change, a simple way of showing this is Chinese whispers. For example one person could state -

"And Jesus swam across the small lake to the otherside of the river."

and over time, after countless people stating about it, it would change to -

"And Jesus crossed the vast roaring river, and with a sweep of his hand, caused the crashing waves to calm like that of a sleeping Kitten..."

:
It's like your great-grandparent telling you about the holocaust
Yeh, but then you have the power of retrospect. It has to be said that you, yourself, stated that mankind are sinners and they will sin. And since mankind wrote the Bible, what makes you think they were being honest? They could have changed random parts to suit themselves or suit the times.

:
You get it?
Yes, although using that reasoning i will be teaching my children that Hitler and Stalin did what they did for the best of their country...sure, they may have gone on about it the wrong way (especially Stalin, since he was corrupted by power) but in the end, they cared about their country so much they did such a thing. Same goes for religion, i will tell my kids the story of God and the like but merely as a bedtime fairytale and state to them that some people believe that. Of course, mine will be changed slightly and i will ask them if they want to hear the good story or bad. The bad being the story of Lucifer being thrown out of Heaven. The good being that Lucifer, being so selfless and brave, took it upon himself to fly from Gods light and rule Hell, even though he loved God with all his Heart. What i don't get is Lucifer's name means 'Bringer of light'...yet Lucifuge means 'Shunner of light'...so, shouldn't Lucifer be Lucifuge??

:
Please explain where they came from
Other planets?

:
Sydney coming back?
The chances of that happening are the same as me growing a third penis...*Coughs*...erm, i mean second...second penis...yes...second...*Walks away whistling*

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-14-2003, 03:50 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

:
Because i don't read about it, it just makes more sense than God.
But if you don't read about it. how would you know it's true? Darwin wrote that evolution book. He wasn't there when the earth was created so how would we know he's not lying or made misconceptions? How can you say it makes more sense if you don't read about it?

:
Yes. But over time the story would change, a simple way of showing this is Chinese whispers. For example one person could state -
Not necessarily, because they actually found a bible written in another language and it was translated and written exactly as an english bible. Also, that's why Matthew, Mark, and Luke were the same but differently explained because they are different people and have different ways of writing but the stories are still the same.When we look at the thousands of old Bible manuscripts in the original languages of Greek and Hebrew available for study by anyone wishing to look, we find exactly that.
The teachings of Jesus Christ remain the same, whichever ancient manuscript we look at. They have not changed.

:
Ok, i understand that part. But it still means that God is not all knowing...and thus, going by the phrase 'Power is knowledge and knowledge is power' it means he isn't all powerful.
It actually does mean that he's powerful. God could of destroyed the Earth and start all over again. He could of destoryed the devil if he had to. He proved to satan that he can create another being, less than he was, and still will be honest, happy, etc. Just because god gave mankind a will does not mean that he's not all powerful.

:
The bad being the story of Lucifer being thrown out of Heaven. The good being that Lucifer, being so selfless and brave, took it upon himself to fly from Gods light and rule Hell, even though he loved God with all his Heart. What i don't get is Lucifer's name means 'Bringer of light'...yet Lucifuge means 'Shunner of light'...so, shouldn't Lucifer be Lucifuge??
Satan was good from the start. He was beautiful and had everything he wanted except being powerful than God. Lucifer wanted to steal the throne from God and rule heaven and share the glory with him but God refused. So, Lucifer started to rebel and was sent to hell and those angels who took his side went to hell also. The thing is that Satan does not control Hell, God does. Satan is getting thrown in the fire for eternity just like the rest of the souls down there. He's too busy burning to rule anything.

:
Other planets?
Other planets? Nevermind.

Anyways, I think it will be good to go back to the bishop topic after you reply jacob.

07-14-2003, 06:27 PM
MrBoj
Bola Blast

MrBoj  (12)

heh, do these two always go at it like this?

I think is a bit ridiculous that Jacob is arguing for hard evidence for the Bible, otherwise he will not take a single thing from the Bible seriously. That is just as bad as following the Bible blindly, which is what Pinky seems to be doing. I think that it does not really matter what mehtod you use to find God, or find out how the universe began, as long as you find a way there with respect to other people, does it matter? You may travel a different path, but your goals are the same. This is what matters, finding your inner self whether it be thorugh tradiditon religions, or even science.

As for the whole bishop thing, I'll say it again; things change.

The Catholic church has changed many times int he past all the way from Luther. The Catholic church does not kill millions of people in order to spread the word of God anymore. Various sects have been formed but all preach basically the same creed. And this Bishop should preach the word of God as he sees fit.

also, just to reinterate, the Cradle of Civilization is in Africa, but the first major civilization were in the Middle East.

07-16-2003, 08:29 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

Oh well I had many a point to make in this post, but I'm not going to. I don't see any use when Pinky can't even understand what we mean half of the time and keeps using points we have proved incorrect, and, as MrBoj said, is following the bible blindly.
But one last thing: Who the hell is Darwin?

07-16-2003, 06:54 PM
MrBoj
Bola Blast

MrBoj  (12)

well, I just think we should all be more open to things and not say it is incorrect just because it does not follow tradition.

And do you really not know who Darwin is? Charles Darwin? He is the guy who developed the theory of evolution back in the 1800s....you must know who he is.

07-16-2003, 09:44 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

:
Originally posted by Facsimile
Oh well I had many a point to make in this post, but I'm not going to. I don't see any use when Pinky can't even understand what we mean half of the time and keeps using points we have proved incorrect, and, as MrBoj said, is following the bible blindly.
But one last thing: Who the hell is Darwin?
What do you mean by following the bible blindly? What about Muslims? WOuld they follow the Qu'ran blindly? What about buddist? Is by them reaching enlightment, are they doing it blindly? Would evolution be a blindly method too because it doesn't make sense for a guy from the 1800's understand the concepts of the beginning of life when he wasn't there? How do we know if he's wrong? Technology in the 1800's wasn't that great when the people believe that everything evolved around the Earth.

I understand what your talking about Fascsmile. It seems to me you don't understand what I'm talking about when I already gave you the answer and you keep bringing up the same question.

You don't know who Darwin is? What do you believe in?

07-17-2003, 07:23 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

I believe in evolution, but that doesn't mean I have to know who created the theory. I don't go looking it up. And if you look at apes it seems pretty obvious anyhow...

:
How do we know if he's wrong?
But that's what I mean. How do you know that the bible isn't wrong?

07-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by SeaRex
It got sent to Hell. I'm guessing about the sixth layer.
TGA has returned from the sulphurous fires of Hell, with an all new look!

http://pub78.ezboard.com/btheglassasylum

Oh, HI everyone!
07-17-2003, 01:31 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

yaaaaaay!!!!! It'a sydman!!!!!

07-17-2003, 01:35 PM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
yaaaaaay!!!!! It'a sydman!!!!!
Hi Pinky. I'm not sure 'sydman' is the right nickname anymore.
07-17-2003, 01:48 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

:
Originally posted by Sydney
Hi Pinky. I'm not sure 'sydman' is the right nickname anymore.
Hmm, why do you say that? I'm glad you came and said hello because we've missed you!!

07-17-2003, 03:38 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
Hmm, why do you say that?
Because he is a she...

07-17-2003, 03:54 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

:
Originally posted by Jacob
Because he is a she...
???? Okkkaaaaayyyyyy......he is a she?

You got a sex job?

Last edited by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR; 07-17-2003 at 07:56 AM..
07-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Fourth Concept
Stunk

: Jun 2003
: Planet Earth
: 37
Fourth Concept  (10)
Yeah, sure.

:
Originally posted by hobo
4ourth, have to say that is one of the most offensive things i'ce ever read. I mean just because i'm not a Muslim doesn't mean i have to tell people to burn the Qu'ran. If that's your view, and you knew it would offend others you just shouldn't have said it that's all.........
You idiot. I am a christian, and I do beleive, just because I said I would happily burn a bible does not mean that I wish to openly disrespect - if you had read my words, you would know that I stated I would happily burn a bible NOT TO DISRESPECT GOD but to disrespect those who have changed the bible beyond the teachings of God. God teaches us to tolerate all, this is a hard goal to acheive with ignorance like yours in this world.

And I have to say, that is the most ignorant response I have ever read. The teachings of Jeesus and God HAVE been manipulated and changed over the years to suit the changes in society, one change that has not been accounted for most recently is the recent acceptance of gays into the worlds communities.

If you genuinely understood my post, you would know that I was not being offensive at all, but in fact making total sense. And I am not telling anyone to burn a bible, I am saying that I would, and if you would to then that's your parogative.

If you were truly in the position to argue against my opinion and point, then you would know that THE BIBLE IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD.

Thankyou.
07-17-2003, 06:54 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Oh...look at that...its a point been proven...by a Christian...something i havent seen in a long time...well done, you...

07-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
Oh...look at that...its a point been proven...by a Christian...something i havent seen in a long time...well done, you...

Interesting, Jacob giving praise, that's new on me.

07-17-2003, 07:44 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

so fourth, you will burn it if they cahnged it?

Last edited by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR; 07-17-2003 at 11:46 AM..
07-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Gripping.

07-18-2003, 12:47 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)
Re: Yeah, sure.

:
Originally posted by Fourth Concept
You idiot. I am a christian
I thought you were jewish... I don't know, maybe I'm just going crazy.

*is strangely amused by Death's posting format*
07-18-2003, 12:55 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Look, I don't take the bible word for word. I know it's been changed. But, it's still saying that you would do something that would disrespect so many people pubicly that I object to.

Many religious laws were created as guidelines for living. For exapmle the Jewish and Islamic laws against eating Food made from pigs, was made to protect people, when these animals were dirty, and unsafe to eat.
07-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Originally posted by hobo
For exapmle the Jewish and Islamic laws against eating Food made from pigs, was made to protect people, when these animals were dirty, and unsafe to eat.

What about Kosher?