Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

02-18-2003, 06:14 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Well if we all are really interested and big fans of Oddworld then we shall be here for a least a few more years.
Lorne is planning at least ten games, One is released every year. The big fans will still be here in ten years because of this.
The exceptions are:

1. Abe Babe: Visits Justin not knowing he is the monster behind the destruction of the twin towers. Also he is halfway through his world domination plan and Abe Babe is the only person who can stop it. She dedicates her life to saving our planet from Justin.

2. Jacob: Is destracted by his 10 Designer Clothed Jacob Jr's. Their high demand for Gucci stuff is more than he can cope with so he can no longer afford the net.

3. Alcar & Majic: Reveal themselves to be Aliens and are hunted by Alien spotting Geeks forevermore.

4. Al: As he said above he wants Children. Children = Noooooo!
(see my thread "Do you want Kids?")

02-18-2003, 07:02 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Muhahahha!
Salty has returned....After a few days.....
Ahem.

1) My caffine induced madness on oddchat will make everyone turn to coffee for relief. The magical power of Coffee will RULE THE WORLD!
2) Jacob will go on a crusade to destroy all homophobes and this will result in world war 3,888,902, if Bush hasn't caused it yet.
3) Morphius will return with his army of clone-Robins and Stanleys, to kill us all with the corrupting influnce of typos. If my coffee induced stupidity hasn't resulted in that yet.
3) I will learn how to count.
4)Alcar will explode with all the stress of trying to prevent the clone Robins and Stanleys taking over the world and Sydney will return.
5)I will post something informative, intresting, without typos e.t.c
6) Lindsey and Tori will learn how to spell.
02-19-2003, 08:49 AM
Wolfpac
Hoodie Patrol

: May 2001
: Take a Seat!
: 800
Wolfpac  (11)

In 5 years time...

... Everyone from the Glass Asylum will return when they realize that they haven't got a new member for 3 years.
... atusiya@'s father will sign up under the account name of "atusiya@ Father"
... lindsey and Tori will become well respected posters.
... Max the Mug's head will explode for actually knowing too many facts about Oddworld.
... Someone might actually know who AlphaScrab is. Plus a whole lot of unknown posters.

02-20-2003, 06:22 AM
atusiya@
JPN-OWF Friendship Contractor

: Mar 2002
: Japan Okayama-city Okayama
: 794
atusiya@  (28)

:
Originally posted by Wolfpac
In 5 years time...
... atusiya@'s father will sign up under the account name of "atusiya@ Father"
hehe...
I will say " Wolfpac ! Also I love your wisecrack. and there is no way we can win against Your creativity.You are The Oddworld Forums Best Topic Creator forever."

"atusiya@ Father" after ? years
Odd odd oddworld
Is Elum [" Dani Bunten 's M.U.L.E."] spelled backwards?
Abe's Oddyssey Hello Hello ~ Abe's Theme

02-20-2003, 10:41 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by Rich The Intern
because he has had intercourse with so many women he has contracted Aids and Syphilis. Justin dies a painful death and all his children kill each other to try and get on the throne.

(I have nothing against Justin or Sydney, honestly!)
Obviously, your prophecies are flawed because everybody knows no woman would be seen within a ten mile radius of Justin, let alone have intercourse with him.
02-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
Obviously, your prophecies are flawed because everybody knows no woman would be seen within a ten mile radius of Justin, let alone have intercourse with him.
Damn!
But don't forget that Kristen went on oddtour with Justin in the same vehicle.
Unless she is superwoman.

:
As posted by me. (I have nothing against Justin or Sydney, honestly!)
I'm glad to see you took notice of my awful post and didn't flame me...

02-21-2003, 02:21 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Now now, thats not true.

Do you all really have to result to insults? You know Justin isn't around to defend himself.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

02-21-2003, 02:27 AM
Oddness
Thudslug

: Nov 2001
: 179
Oddness  (11)

Justin's nice. Even if he can eat enough pizza to feed three people in one helping.
02-21-2003, 07:01 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

I agree, we owe it to Justin that the Forums are running now.
However as you pointed out Peter it is mildly humorus to say that Justin is Bin Laden and is planning to take over the world using Tori and Lindsey clones.
Sydney went a bit too far as Justin is not around but we all know he doesn't like Justin anyway.

:
Alcar...
1. Seeing as so many people do what is seen above I will begin to do it as well!

Rich...

02-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by Alcar
You know Justin isn't around to defend himself.
He isn't? Besides, I was joking. Although I must confess, I'd rather fuck roadkill.

Technically, I'm not here to defend myself either. But you don't hear me crying about people calling The Glass Asylum retarded etc in my absense. All in good humour.
02-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Oh Sydney, you dirty little bitch you...although, at least you have standards...

*Jiggles to random songs*

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

what will happen inthe future

1. i will turn all the mods into mindless robots who will tell everyone to worship me and i'll be the ultimate mod!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYONE WILL SING SONGS OF PRAISES TO ME! ME! ME!

2. uhhhhh...uhhhhhhhhh... i can't think of any more

Abeguy...

06-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

The Glass Asylum is still around? Well, on a sidenote related to that I tried to join that site but I couldn't for some odd reason. Now, according to the Chaos Theory if I would have joined that forum it could have changed the lives of me and everyone on the planet. God damn it, I really wanted to join that site!
5 years from now
The Glass Asylum doesn't get any members, which is actually a good thing considering that in 5 years after Oddworld becomes a big craze instead of underground this place is overrun with newbs and spamming dickheads who can't spell the word "a."
Xbox 2 is out, Lorne Lanning comes up with some genius and twisted thing for and it rocks the casbah. PS3 players go underground and form guerrilla death squads. The more peaceful are ruled by Microsoft loyal.Bill Gates rewards the loyal beyond their wildest dreams and rules the world with them. Any Gamecube fanboys become slaves, even to the Sony diehard. Small groups of resistance fighters try to screw with Master Chief Bill Gates. Gates crushes them with his wallet and there is much rejoicing.
Hi-def t.v. kicks even more ass.
I become a sophmore in college and begin growing a luxurious and luscious mullet, just like in the old days.
Affirmative action is stomped out and Whites and Asians actually aren't discriminated against. Sadly, everyone still hates the jews even though their pot roasts rock.
Yassir Arafat is killed with a big fat bomb. Hamas leaders retaliate with more car bombs than thought possible. Fortunately, they're all ganked by big fat bombs. A war breaks out. Israel and a bunch of rag tag coalitioners kick major ass and everyone leaves Israel alone. Islamo-fascists get the land they want, 3 football fields of shallow graves.Enjoy your permanet stay in Hotel California, ragheads!
California is ravaged by a gigantic earthquake.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

Last edited by Statikk HDM; 06-19-2003 at 01:07 PM..
06-20-2003, 01:45 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

Abe guy, you should spam less and stop bring up old topics...
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

06-20-2003, 03:34 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Abeguy, warning for bringing up an old topic... Though this was a nice one besides the whole TGA/OWF crap posted within it.

Anyways, I concur with everything the dude with the funny name (in which I forgot how to spell properly) said. Statikk. Thats it...