06-13-2004, 05:19 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)
Halo: The best story in the world

Well, the way I see it, with all the killing thats going on at the minuet and all. This is the best story in the world. Its one of those stories that people never believe you about, but the facts suggest that it is true, see what i'm saying? Anyway, it doesnt matter, i'm going to tell you my story, and your gonna shut up and listen.

It all began when me and the squad were trapped on the ring. We had climbed a small mountain, and found shelter from the snow in a cave. The cave had all sorts of blue holographics crap on the walls, but it was better then nothing. Of cause, we all felt like cowards, what with the Covies fighting them little insect things below us, hiding was the best thing to do. The cave was very well hidden, and we had been up there for about a week. Hodges had got the Hog's engine running. It was a bicth to carry that thing up the mountain, I said leave it, but I was outvoted to bring it. "She's all good now" He said, as he hopped in the drivers seat and turned it on. The hog suddenly burst into life. The engine humming, the lights on. "Great job, Hodges" I said. Now here was a big problem, the bugs had infected a huge amount of people, Covie and Human alike, so we could either stay in the cave, untill they all starved to death, or take our chances and drive out to find a ship outta here. Fisk was a Dropship pilot, so we assumed he could drive other ships. Most of the squad wanted to go, so once again I was outvoted, we only had the food for one meal every two days, and that would last us a month tops. So, Hodges got in the drivers seat, Fisk in the passengers seat. Mickey got in the gunners possistion, and as for me and Meric, we sat behind the drivers and passenger seat. It was a God send that we had found a modified hog with 4 seats in it. Fisk was riding shotgun, literally. The rest of us all had Assault Rifles strapped across us. A couple of Rocket Launchers were in a cargo box on the back of the hog, and that was it.

06-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Hmmm... interesting.
Maybe if your chapters were longer, it would be better, but continue!

06-14-2004, 08:39 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

So, we all sat in the Hog, the lgihts lit up the cave, and we decided to go. Despite what everyone else thought, we were in a mountain, everyone else thought it was just a big lump of ice. I flicked me fag out of my mouth, and we started off. Slowly Hodges drove to the egde of the cave, then we shot down the side, sliding on the ice. It was a great feeling, having all the cool air go past ya face. But the smell was horrible, the smell of burning and rotting flesh filled the thin cool air. Now here was where my story acutally gets started, ya see, we saw another cave infront of us, but it had a weird blue glowing light from inside it. Without thinking, I orderd Hodges to drive into it, which was the best thing I have ever done in my military career. We came to a stop outside the cave. The team jumped out of the hog. "Why 'ave we stopped Sarge?" said Mickey. "Checking out this weird cave, thats all" I said. We probably didnt have the time to do this, but there was something attractive and almost safe about the blue light. "Get ya guns out, were going in" I says. A few seconds later Fisk, with his shotgun, and Mickey, with his assault rifle, were at the edge of the cave mouth. Fisk wiped his brow "Its bloody hot in there" he said. Hodges and Meric we covering Fisk and Mickey. "Move up!" I shouts, and they did. I love being in charge. "Fisk, you first" I said, "What the ****! Send Mickey!" he said. "Get going ya bastard!" I shouted. Fisk moved in, followed very closly by Mickey, they were best mates, I wasnt surprised Mickey was following him. "Hodges, Meric, stay with the hog" I said, and I went in the cave with The other two. I heard Hodges start up the hog behind me, and Meric clambered into the gunners posistion.

07-11-2004, 03:46 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

Interesting. I can't wait to read the rest.